Training Karen

Story Info
Stepdaughter undergoes embarrassing initiation by new mom.
2.6k words
4.17
95k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves discipline that includes bodily functions so anyone offended by that should read no further. All characters are 25 or older.

*****

Malinda had taken some time to begin to understand what was behind her stepmother's attitudes toward behavior and punishment in their household. Malinda had been wary of Karen when she married Malinda's father because while Malinda was grown up at 25 and living at home to save some money, Karen was 42—at least 15 years younger than her new husband—but very interested in controlling her new step-daughter's life at home.

Malinda had not been especially tidy in keeping her room neat nor was she very careful to observe niceties such as wiping the bathroom sink clean or putting her soiled panties in the hamper. Malinda did not get on well with her father, whom she resented for remarrying so quickly after her mother's death. She was not happy when her father told her that Karen was in charge of the house and that included Malinda for as long as she resided here.

"Do you mean she can punish m?" Malinda asked skeptically. Her father's answer, "I think you could do with a good spanking on your bare bottom from her," chilled her and frightened her. But it also excited her.

Now in bed at night she imagined herself over the rather assertive Karen's lap taking a spanking as if she were a young girl rather than a woman in her 20s. Malinda was still a virgin even though she went out with plenty of guys so soon her fingers crept into her cleft to sate her excitement.

When she came home the next day, Karen was sitting in the living room and summoned Malinda to stand in front of her by beckoning the girl with her finger.

"You and I need to come to an understanding about how you behave here," Karen began.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about," Malinda snapped.

"In that case," Karen replied even more harshly, "lift that skirt and get across my lap. You have needed a good spanking for some time."

"You've got to be kidding," Malinda said, but started to feel nervous in her tummy.

"I'm not and your father tells me he has told you I have total authority over you here," Karen answered. "The longer you take the harder the spanking will be."

"Oh well," Malinda sighed, "I will be a good little girl" and she proceeded to lift her skirt, exposing her tight white panties to her stepmother.

Karen took her by the hand and guided her over her grey-skirted lap. Without further comment, she began to spank lightly by soon harder and Malinda began to moan.

"That's enough, Karen," Malinda whined and struggled to get up.

But now Karen took a small strap out of her handbag and began to use it on Malinda's already reddening bottom cheeks.

"Ow, that hurts, stop!!" Malinda cried and began to struggle.

"It's supposed to," Karen snapped at her as she held her tightly across the waist and kept strapping Malinda's bottom.

"I want you to keep your room clean and to put your nasty worn panties in the hamper," Karen said firmly. "And we're going to pull them down for inspection so you stop leaving all those childish stains in the crotch."

"That's not fair!" Malinda said in tears.

"You think you're so grown up but I find skidmarks and period stains in your panties as if you were a young teen," Karen responded in an insulting tone.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Malinda said, realizing this was what her stepmom wanted to hear. "I'll be a good girl and next time, my panties will be immaculate."

"I'm glad to hear that, Malinda," Karen said, warming to the submissive tone she was hearing from Malinda. She took a pair of white panties from her handbag. "I want you to suck on these for now—you will be tasting all you left in them."

Malinda could see that these panties—hers, of course—were skidmarked with dark brown shit stains, dark yellow pee marks, and red-brown streaks from her period.

Now they were in her mouth and she could taste the three distinctive flavors from the panty crotch.

Karen let her chomp on the flavored panties while delivering the rest of the strapping until her stepdaughter's rear was splotched with red lines and red all over.

She told Malinda she could stand up and now Malinda knelt down between her stepmom's knees and focused her attentions on Karen's spread puffy labia. She knew she would be expected to lick Karen to orgasm and begin softly licking with her tongue down between Karen's bulging lips.

Karen enjoyed feeling her step-daughter's talented tongue on her most intimate places and allowed herself to enjoy a nice cum before she gave Malinda a nice hug and kiss and told her she hoped that they were be getting along better from now on "now that the air has been cleared."

Malinda also felt better when she realized that giving Karen a good orgasm with her tongue had sufficed to improve the way her bossy stepmother regarded her. However, Malinda did not bother to make sure her panties were clean so after checking the contents of the hamper for a few days, Karen summoned her step-daughter to her own bedroom.

"I won't mince words with you, sweetie," Karen said pleasantly. "I know we ended our last get-together on a nice note but you apparently did not feel you needed to comply with my requirements that you behave like a grown-up woman who wipes herself carefully after using the toilet. Lift you skirt for inspection, right now!"

Malinda was surprised and resentful but complied with the sharply-voiced order. Karen did not hesitate to put her thumbs in the waistband of Malinda's hicut white panties and lower them right to the girl's knees.

Turning the crotch inside out she bent to peer into it and immediately wore a face of disgust at the contents.

"Your panties are disgraceful, Malinda," she snapped. "You haven't wiped well at all and you still are staining them like a small child. From now on, you will come to me whenever you need to use the toilet here. I expect that you will see me at least once a day for your bm and more than that for peeing."

"That's crazy!" Malinda shrieked. "You are just a total sicko, Karen, with this looking in my panties for stains!"

Karen remained calm and impassive. "Honey, if you want to move out and live on your own, I will be sorry but that is your choice. If you decide to stay here, however, it will be on my terms," she declared firmly.

Malinda took that in and changed her attitude. "Well, if that is how you want to behave towards me, I suppose I will have to do what you say."

"Very well, then," Karen said. "Come to see me when you need to use the toilet and remember what I said about how often I expect to see you."

Malinda now did not know what to expect from this dominating woman so she kept quiet and said, "Yes, Karen, I understand."

Karen ended the discussion by adding, "And by the way, sweetie, you will call me Mom here at home and when I am disciplining you, it will be Mother."

Malinda knew it made no sense to question this rather imperious directive so she said, "Of course, Mom," and smiled broadly.

Later that day, Malinda felt the need to move her bowels and urinate so she went to see her stepmother. She told her what she needed to do in a small voice and Karen took her by the hand into her own private bathroom.

When the two were inside, instead of motioning for Malinda to lower her panties to use the toilet, Karen showed her two bowls. One was quite large and the other somewhat smaller.

"Until I am satisfied that you have learned to keep yourself clean, dear," Karen explained, "you will be squatting over one of these bowls when you need to go. If I feel you have behaved acceptably that day, I will place the large bowl on the floor and you will squat facing me and do your business into the bowl. When you are finished, I will tell you to use the toilet tissue to wipe yourself clean."

"If I find you have been naughty that day," she then said more sternly, "I will place the small bowl on the floor for you to pee and poop in. Needless to say you will have to do so carefully because if you do not excrete into the bowl, you will be disciplined."

Malinda was taken aback by the severity and humiliating nature of this new regime she was being introduced to by her stepmother.

"That's...not fair," she said in a small voice.

"I have warned you that I will not permit you to keep failing to keep your intimate places clean," Karen said. "You will be using these bowls until I decide you have earned the privilege of using the toilet like a big girl."

Malinda tried one last gambit. "Mom," she began, using the required name, "would you let me off this if I...satisfy you again...and whenever you want?"

"That was very nice of you and counts in your favor," Karen answered sincerely, "but first you must show me you will follow my instructions."

Later that evening, Malinda came to Karen and with her face ashamedly red, managed to ask Karen for permission to go to the bathroom.

"What do you need to do there?" Karen asked.

Malinda cringed and said she needed to do a bm and to pee.

"Hmm," Karen said warily, "I was planning to watch a program right now. You will have to wait until that is over."

She looked directly into Malinda's now-desperate expression, partly of disbelief and partly of fear she might have a child-like accident in her undies.

"Don't you dare go to the bathroom until I say you can and accompany you," Karen said with some fervor.

Malinda went back to her room and lay on the bed. Now she began to feel the relentless pressure in her body to be able to release the feces beginning to press down on her anal sphincter as well as her rapidly-filling bladder.

But she duly managed to read and avoid cogitating on how horrid her existence had become until she knew the program Karen was watching had ended. She returned to see her step-mother.

Karen now smiled and said she would take Malinda by the hand to the bathroom. This time they went again to Karen's private toilet.

Karen rather bossily told Malinda to lift her skirt and lower panties to her knees. The 25-year-old complied as Karen then placed the large bowl behind Malinda and told her to squat over it.

When Malinda had assumed this undignified position, Karen said with condescension in her voice, "You may proceed to pee and have your bm into the bowl."

Malinda was having trouble releasing her pee with this woman watching her. But finally she felt the stream start to move quickly down her urethra and with a ping in the bowl; she began to pee with a vengeance that embarrassed her. It was such a loud stream because she had been waiting for the extra time.

Like most women, she had been taught to hover over toilet seats when peeing, but now she was surprised that she was actually going to have a bm—all right, to shit—while squatting in this position.

Now she felt really embarrassed because she felt her poop begin to move down into her anal opening and slide rapidly out from her little hole down within Karen's view to the large bowl as it plopped into that container, already half filled with her pee. The long thick dark brown turd fell with a loud plop into the bowl, making an embarrassing splashing sound when it hit the pee already there.

She finished and Karen told her to lie across her lap while she wiped her. Karen took a few sheets of soft toilet tissue and wiped her step-daughter's vulva and anus somewhat briskly with the paper. She showed the brown-flecked sheets to Malinda and then took some more sheets from the roll and wiped Malinda's pussy and asshole again. Finally she was satisfied that her step-daughter's excretory openings were clean.

Now Karen let her finger run from Malinda's clean anus right through her slit to graze the tip of her stepdaughter's clit. Karen's touch was light, serving to stimulate Malinda's sensitive, erogenous nerve endings. She was embarrassed for the umpteenth time, it seemed, as her body betrayed her and her hips began to wiggle under Karen's expert stimulatory ministrations.

She almost hated and certainly resented the increasing likelihood that her despised stepmom was going to bring her to a roaring orgasm of the kind Malinda had never experienced using her own digits between her legs. But on it came, relentlessly and it gave her a warm, toasty feeling. She felt such involuntary happiness that she turned up to smile at her tormentor-now-seductress.

Karen knew she had managed to turn what she perceived as total resistance to domination on the part of Malinda to a state at least of uncertainty. She allowed Malinda to stand and pull up her panties and then very ceremoniously Karen made some entries on a chart on the wall that recorded that Malinda had had a bowel movement, peed, and been wiped by Karen. Karen also noted the size of the movement, its color, and texture.

She then asked Malinda when she expected her next period. Malinda again blushed deeply but told her it was due in about ten days.

When Malinda asked if she could go, Karen told her to wait a little more. Then Malinda's dominant stepmother lifted her own skirt, pulled down her pale blue silk panties, and proceeded to sit on the toilet. Malinda noticed that her stepmom had a nice neatly-trimmed dark-haired pussy. Soon Malinda saw and heard her stepmom pee loudly into the toilet.

Karen couldn't help emitting a little grunt and Malinda realized that this woman who was controlling her use of the bathroom was taking a shit in front of her. When she was finished, she turned round on the toilet and motioned to Malinda to take some toilet paper and wipe her.

Malinda realized she had to reciprocate for her stepmom's wiping earlier so she took some tissue from the toilet roll and began to clean Karen's crotch. She followed the rule she had been taught by her real mom so long ago, from the front vulval area right through her slit and legs to her nasty anal opening.

She had never been up so close to another woman's cunt and asshole and she marveled at her stepmom's lady parts, which Malinda found surprisingly pretty, considering that her friends at school, when engaging in girls' room chatter, used to joke that their labia seen between their legs from behind reminded them of a taco or a cheeseburger. Karen's slit looked feminine and lovely to Malinda as she now lovingly wiped her stepmom clean.

Karen thanked Malinda and told her she was pleased with the way she had behaved during this training session. "You are adjusting well," she said with a smile, "but there is more to come." She was thinking of what would ensue the next time Malinda misbehaved and found herself perched over the small bowl, striving to aim her pee and poo into its tiny top.