Training Karen Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepmom continues bathroom and bedroom control.
1.7k words
4.24
60.9k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, this story involves bodily functions and much humiliation as well as some spanking and hints of potential incest, so if any of those things offends you, read no further.

*****

Malinda was still amazed at how things had developed with her 42-year-old stepmother, Karen, ever since Karen had shocked the 25-year-old by following through when Malinda's father ceded disciplinary responsibility over his daughter to his new, blonde wife. Malinda was told that so long as she lived in their home, she would be subject to Karen's authority.

It was not yet convenient or budgetarily possible for Malinda to go out on her own so she had to accept what seemed a horridly childish regime. Karen proceeded to assert her dominance and soon Malinda found herself over her stepmoms lap with panties down and being spanked as if she were a far younger mischievous girl.

Karen shrewdly mixed her discipline with excitement, beginning by stimulating Malinda digitally until bringing her stepdaughter to a delightful cum. Then Karen began to introduce Malinda to bathroom play by having her watch Karen use the toilet and then training Malinda to wipe her stepmom's vulva and anal regions after Karen had urinated and defecated.

Malinda was further surprised when Karen had her squat over a large bowl to do her own business. Malinda felt shamed by having her stepmom watch as the girl excreted large movements into the pee at the base of the bowl with a splash. Then Karen lovingly took some soft toilet tissue and wiped her stepdaughter warmly between her legs.

Malinda was still accommodating her mind to the changed atmosphere between them when she asked Karen, as was now required by the latter, for permission to use the bathroom. Showing a tight little smile, they walked there together. Malinda was only beginning to get used to being watched taking a shit by her pretty but highly controlling stepmom.

When theyreached the bathroom, the awkward moment when Malinda lifted her skirt and lowered her panties was interrupted when Karen told her, "You've been a bit naughty today, dear. You know that you didn't tidy your room the way I've told you you need to do."

Malinda became fearful and pleaded childishly, "Oh, Mommy, I promise to do a better job."

"I'm glad to hear that, sweetie," Karen cooed, masking her rising excitement as she moved on in the direction she craved. "But you've been a naughty girl so now you will have to use this small bowl to do your pee and poo in."

Malinda was taken aback by the embarrassment Karen could produce by her dominance. She looked at the little bowl she now would have to squat over and hope she could aim both her urethral opening and her anus. Karen had told her that when she was made to use the small bowl, she would be punished if she failed to land her bodily products into the little vessel.

Shamefacedly, Malinda crouched over the small bowl and tried to hold her labia apart so a straight stream would put her urine flow into the target. Her pee jet shot down and with a ping began to fill the little receptacle. Malinda was feeling that she might do what she needed without incurring Karen's spanking hand when she felt a large movement emerge from her puckered anal opening.

The large turd slid out, its tip now almost touching the surface of the foaming pee Malinda had almost filled the bowl with. Then it snapped off and dropped and the fall was fast and far enough so that some of the pee rose up and poured over the side.

"Oh honey," Karen said calmly, "your big doody pushed some pee on the floor. I'm afraid your heinie has earned a bottom-warming." Karen loved using baby talk like doody when dealing with Malinda and her stepdaughter cringed at the shame of being punished like a two-year-old who had messed her diaper.

Karen had Malinda bend over the bathroom sink while Karen wiped her stepdaughter's vulva and anus clean with a brisk swipe with toilet paper. Malinda then knew she had to empty to contents of the bowl into the toilet and wipe up the pee that had gotten on the floor.

Karen then lowered her own panties and sat on the toilet. She beckoned Malinda to get across her lap with her finger. Malinda found the whole scene gruesome by now because she knew Karen got her jollies from using the toilet while spanking her stepdaughter. Malinda lay across the maternal lap and waited for Karen's firm hand to start castigating her cute bottom cheeks. As Karen applied harsh slaps alternately to each cheek, Malinda heard her stepmom's pee hit the toilet bowl water followed by the plop of Karen 's excreting her shit.

Malinda was thankful that Karen finished her dump quickly because her stepmom stopped spanking and told Malinda she wanted to be licked clean. Malinda had first been shocked to be made to use her tongue on Karen's spread labia and messy anal opening, but there was always compensation as Karen then applied her talented fingers to gently teasing Malinda between her own labia and grazing the sensitive tip of Malinda's risen clit with the very tip of Karen's forefinger.

As she climaxed still over Karen's lap, Malinda began to wish she instead were cumming the way she was meant to, with a boyfriend's huge cock plunging into her vagina. She thought of how Karen would make a lot of noise when Malinda's dad gave her a right royal fucking most nights in their commodious bedroom right down the hall from where Malinda slept.

It had now been several months since Malinda had engaged in sex, as Karen had restricted her dating. Although Karen would stimulate her pleasantly, she began to cry as she thought of what she was missing.

"Why are you crying, dear?" Karen inquired solicitously.

"I'm sad because now I just get punished like a toddler," Malinda said, and daring to arouse her stepmother's ire, ventured further: "And almost every night while I'm stuck in the house, you are getting such a great fucking from Daddy."

Karen smiled and told Malinda that she shouldn't use naughty words if she didn't want to get the cane on her bottom, which did scare Malinda, who had no doubt her stepmom would use that fearsome punishment implement if given the chance. But Karen also had other ideas.

Now she planned on having Malinda in bed with her and her husband. She was not going to share Malinda's father with his daughter sexually, but she would use Malinda as a sex slave by having her there as her husband had intercourse with her. Then Malinda would have to lick her stepmom's cunt clean, savoring both Karen's own feminine juices mixed with Malinda's dad's cum.

That night, after Malinda had been made to go to bed quite early—another of Karen's punishments, Karen went to Malinda's room in a night gown and had Malinda come to the bedroom.

"You're not going to spank me in front of Dad?" Malinda protested.

"Oh, no, honey," Karen cooed, "you're going to sleep with us while he pleasures me."

Malinda was able to avoid showing her amazement at this woman's brazen exhibitionistic streak, but walked behind Karen to the marital bedroom wondering how strange her world had become.

Karen took her into bed with her and had Malinda take off her top and her panties so soon both were bare under the covers. Then Karen cuddled with her stepdaughter and played with Malinda's perky young tits and wiggled her finger into Malinda's shaven cunt. After Malinda had been brought to a nice cum, her father joined them and began making love to Karen.

Malinda lay beside them as he lavished his fingers and tongue on Karen's mammoth mammaries and then poked into her already sodden twat. Then Dennis climbed atop his wife and let his sizeable cock penetrate right into her silky cunt. Karen, as we have noted, was a noisy lover and she kept praising Dennis's ardor, urging him on to "fuck me blind" as Malinda cringed at being made an unwilling witness to this bawdy performance.

Finally he exploded into her love tunnel as Karen went over the top and clawed at his back as both orgasmed together in marital perfection.

Soon she was back to her normal dominant self as she gave her stepdaughter the order to get between her legs and lick out the combined semen and ladyjuice. Malinda applied herself to inhaling the strong aroma of the sexual moment and found that she liked the taste of her stepmom's flow.

Karen secretly wanted Dennis to fuck his daughter but had been reconciled to limiting Malinda's involvement in their bedroom to this après-sex clean-up. Karen enjoyed the ministrations of her stepdaughter's tongue on her most sensitive areas and now began contemplating how she would continue to humiliate Malinda.

In lieu of the small bowl, which Karen had decided had served its purpose, Karen now planned to make Malinda use a child's wooden potty whenever the 25-year-old felt the call of nature. She visualized the girl sitting on the potty and feeling her pee bounce back onto her bare bottom.

Meanwhile Dennis wanted to roll over and sleep after his exertions, but Karen had gotten him to want Malinda to lick his cock after fucking Karen. Malinda figured that satisfying her father was not incestuous as she assumed Karen did not want Dennis fucking a younger woman with a tighter vagina.

She contentedly licked Daddy's shrunken cock as it grew back to full size again. Dennis liked fucking his younger wife and once he regained his hardness, Karen was pleased that he moved atop her again and began plunging his tool in and out of Karen's vagina. Karen now benefitted from training Malinda to lick both her dad's cock and Karen's cunt as one moved in and out of the other.

It really made Karen's second outing of the night special. Soon after they both came yet again, Malinda felt Karen's insinuating finger penetrate the stepdaughter's virgin anal opening. It was embarrassing for Malinda that Karen knew that Malinda's rectum had only emptied shortly before bedtime but she savored her stepmom's probing digit which brought the girl to yet another wonderful orgasm.

Karen relaxed in satisfaction as she thought about how she had changed this previously normal family. Soon she would initiate Dennis in his rear with her finger and she would be making Malinda change her tampon when the stepmom got her next period. Karen began to get even wetter as she imagined Malinda's tongue licking her stepmom's menstrual flow from the source.