Training Karen Ch. 04

Story Info
Roles are reversed and the family cums together.
2.1k words
4.37
41k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves bodily functions of all kinds, as well as incest, so covers several areas of kink, i.e., fetish and BDSM as well as incest/taboo. Anyone offended by the bodily functions or the incest should read no further. All characters are well over 18.]


Malinda found herself thinking long and hard after her last experience with her stepmother Karen. Malinda was25 and her lithe blonde stepmom was 20 years older. Ever since Karen had married Malinda's father, Dennis, the assertive blonde had dominated her stepdaughter. Malinda was now accustomed to being spanked and caned, as well as humiliated by her stepmother's taking control over when the young woman was allowed to use the toilet.

Most recently, Karen had made Malinda first use maxipads and control panties instead of tampons during her period and then punished her for masturbating by inserting a SuperPlus Tampax into her vagina. Malinda started thinking, though, about Karen's admitting after a sexy bout with Dennis in their marital bed, that "even mommies needed to be disciplined."

This happened after Dennis had taken Malinda's anal virginity, an experience Malinda had enjoyed. This did make her feel better about having to live at home for economy reasons. Life with Karen had been strange from the start, she thought. Karen was clearly an exhibitionist, for while she observed Malinda using the toilet, she also was happy to have her stepdaughter watcher pee and shit.

Once recently, when Karen was on the toilet, she had Malinda across her lap for a spanking and Malinda heard her stepmom release her pee while she spanked and then the unmistakable bowel sounds that made it clear Karen was also having a bowel movement.

Malinda enjoyed being invited to join Dennis and Karen in their marital bed where she could watch her dad fuck Karen. She was pleasantly surprised when they both prepared her for Dennis's large cock to penetrate her anal opening. It was all kindness and pleasure when she joined them in bed but afterward, Karen would return to being her dominating self.

Later the next day, when Malinda arrived home from work, Karen told her she needed her in the bathroom. Malinda cringed because sometimes after watching her stepmom use the toilet, Malinda would be directed by the cute blonde dominatrix to lick her pussy and ass clean. This time, Karen was now having her period and she told Malinda she wanted to be licked while she was flowing.

Malinda was only mildly disgusted because she was a bit amazed always by Karen's blatant exhibitionism. After all, she had really given Malinda a bad time during her period just because Malinda was trying to work out her horniness by masturbating. So as Malinda licked Karen's cute but bloody cunt, she started to think about some role reversal.

"Karen," she said, "you admitted that mommies sometimes needed discipline."

Karen looked down at this seemingly docile girl licking Karen's flowing pussy and grinned, "So you think you're ready to handle me?"

Malinda smiled confidently and said, "Mommy, I've been very good in doing what you want and you still have been so mean to me. You know in your heart that it's high time you were given a taste of discipline to get you back to behaving properly."

Her words somehow got through to Karen's submissive side and she started to whimper and say she had been sorry for being a bad girl. Malinda picked up right away on Karen's willingness to be dominated.

"Yes, you have been a very naughty girl, Mommy," Malinda said, emphasizing the word of respect she used at Karen's insistence. "Now tell me what happens to naughty girls."

Karen heard herself repeating the words she had made Malinda use so often: "They get spanked."

"They certainly do," Malinda said, "so you had better wipe yourself, stand up, and get across my lap right now!"

As if in a trance, Karen complied. Malinda watched—still somewhat amazed—as her attractive stepmother wiped her pussy and with Malinda's nod of approval, the now-submissive Karen unwrapped a Tampax and inserted it into her flowing vagina.

Malinda realized that Karen had invaded every realm of Malinda's most intimate affairs: her period and her bathroom habits. Now she was staring at Karen's pretty bottom cheeks as her stepmother lay across Malinda's lap while the newly-assertive stepdaughter sat on the toilet herself.

She patted the pale bottom cheeks as she also let her finger wander down between Karen's legs past her cute little anal rosette and then through the tight furrow right to her already erect little clit.

"Please don't spank me hard, Malinda," Karen pleaded in what sounded like a little girl's voice coming from a mature 45-year-old woman.

"You know that you will only be punished so that you learn to behave properly," Malinda answered her.

With that, Malinda started spanking Karen's bottom cheeks alternately, watching as they grew first rosy then a deeper crimson, accompanied by moaning at first but then pleading by Karen for her to stop.

Karen felt the hard spanks but was totally turned on. She really did have a somewhat submerged submissive streak. It was wonderful being over her now-dominant stepdaughter's lap, all her charms exposed as Malinda's hand spanked her bottom and then insinuated itself between her legs.

"I don't think you've really learned your lesson yet," Malinda said rather bossily. "You've been behaving badly for quite some time, Mommy, and you will need several sessions of re-training."

Malinda now reached over and began spanking using her own sturdy ebony hairbrush, an implement Karen had used on Malinda's bottom several times.

Now Karen began screaming, although she calmed down when Malinda asked her if she wanted to have Malinda's father and Karen's husband, Dennis, come in to observe Karen's disciplining.

"Oh, no," Karen said in an even more conciliatory tone, "I hope you won't tell him about this."

"I'm afraid he will have to know about what has been happening," Malinda said very definitively, as she began to think about how this role reversal would change things in the bedroom as well as the rest of the home.

"You will have to ask permission from me now, Mommy, both to use the bathroom and when we are in bed with Dad," she said very firmly. "I've decided, by the way, that you will be permitted to use your tampons during your period, which is something you were not so nice about with mine, but if your behavior doesn't improve, that may be re-visited."

Malinda was tempted to release her pee while Karen was across her lap, but decided she didn't want to conduct herself in such an exhibitionistic manner as Karen had done. She cringed at the idea of having a bowel movement with her stepmother there although her pussy warmed and became more lubricated when she let herself consider having Karen lick her clean and dry after a movement.

When Malinda had finished spanking her stepmother, she bade Karen rise and told her she could pull up her panties. She reminded her that things were going to be different in the bedroom that night.

Malinda had taken the wise step of discussing this situation with her father. She told him that it had been very negligent of him to allow his new wife to treat his only daughter as badly as she had.

"Fortunately, Dad," she confided, "Karen has a submissive streak and I intend to take full advantage of that to get things back on an even keel here. I really hope you will back me up if necessary."

Dennis loved his daughter and his wife but was pleased Malinda had taken charge after all the abuse she had taken from Karen.

"Dad," Malinda went on, "I plan to take charge when we are all in bed tonight. I want you to fuck me then, right in front of Karen, and it will be clear that this is your desire. You can then do it with her, but first she is going to lick us while you are inside me and then clean both of us orally."

Dennis nodded. He figured that it was pleasant enough that his new wife and his grown daughter had come to some kind of rapprochement. Thinking about his new chance to screw both these attractive women gave him what seemed like a permanent hard-on.

Malinda had finished spanking Karen and after Karen rose from her stepdaughter's lap, she looked at Malinda with shame in her eyes and asked permission to use the toilet.

Her request was met by a grim look on her stepdaughter's face.

"You haven't yet earned your toilet privileges," Malinda intoned. "You will use the potty."

Karen cringed but walked over to the child's plastic potty that she had made Malinda use. She self-consciously lowered her panties to her knees and squatted down on the low seat. Her pee began with a burst that splashed noisily into the potty and made her bottom cheeks wet. Soon, after some tell-tale farts, she produced a long, thick dark brown turd that plopped into the potty, too.

Karen's face was now crimson with the shame of having just peed and had her bowel movement in the child's potty. Malinda gently told her to wipe herself clean and empty the potty into the toilet.

The blonde stepmom was so turned on by her humiliation that she had trouble standing because she was on the verge of a huge orgasm.

As she stood, Malinda also got up off the toilet and walked to where Karen had posted the embarrassing chart that tracked her stepdaughter's toilet use. Ceremoniously, Malinda wrote Karen's name on a new line and checked off her urination, defecation, and menstruation instances with comments on the urine color and stool texture and color.

Recognizing the importance of alternating discipline with sympathy, Malinda then took Karen in her arms and gave her a deep, feeling kiss on her lips.

"You know I really love you," Malinda gushed, "and we both know, Mommy, that you need this."

Karen wiped her face, since she had been in tears, and murmured to Malinda how much she appreciated her taking such interest in her.

***

That night both women put on pretty nightgowns to welcome Dennis into the commodious marital bed.

Dennis had heard about what was happening between the two women in his household from both of them. He didn't pretend to understand the dynamics of the developing relationship between his wife and his daughter, but he was happy that they now seemed to be getting along and that he could spend nights in bed with both of them. He even spent some time in the shower that night getting himself extra clean, knowing that his women would notice.

He was only slightly surprised to walk into the bedroom and find his wife and daughter on all fours nude on top of the covers, their charming bottoms facing him.

"Well, well," he said, "I certainly am being greeted by quite a charming sight."

"Lose your clothes and come up here and take me," Malinda said, turning her face around to show the grin on it.

It didn't take Dennis long to do just that. He calmly lifted himself onto the bed behind his daughter and carefully moved his already-hard member right behind her crack. Then Karen moved over and softly took hold of his tool and slid it inside Malinda's wet love tunnel.

When it was inside, and Malinda sighed with satisfaction at being filled by Dennis's large cock, Karen slipped under the joined pair and began to lick both Dennis's cock as it pumped in and out of Malinda's wet pussy and Malinda's vulva, which still tasted fresh as well as emitting a pleasant sexy scent. Dennis reached under Malinda to enjoy playing with her aroused nipples.

After a bit, Malinda rolled over so Dennis could have her face-to-face. He placed his hands under her bottom and rapidly fucked with Malinda responding to each thrust. Dennis continued to tease her nipples while Karen reached between them to tickle the tip of Malinda's risen clit.

This brought Malinda to a rousing climax of a kind she had never before experienced with her high school and college boyfriends. She was surprised at how hot she was and how much juice flowed from her cunt.

Dennis somehow held off cumming and gave his wife a beseeching look. Karen lay back, spreading her lovely legs and labia for Dennis to plunge his cock in. They began to fuck wildly with Karen clamping her legs around her husband's waist. She began to moan and then almost scream as he plowed into her again and again. Malinda licked Dennis's tool each time it emerged and also played with her stepmother's clit as the passion rose to high intensity.

Karen and Dennis then each came with a bang, right at about the same moment. They hugged and in turn, hugged Malinda.

One might say that as a result of her earlier efforts to train Malinda, once the tables had turned with Karen's admission of her own need to submit, it was Karen who was truly trained.