Training Kelli Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli moaned as our tongues roamed her sweet young body. She lifted her hips up and looked down at me. "Kelli, honey, are you prepared to accept both of us in the way we discussed?" I purred to my pretty little would-be lover.

"I admit I am scared. But I am mostly horny and ready to learn from you. I've wanted this forever. Yes, I want to be taken by both of you. Teach me how to be a good lover," whispered Kelli.

Bru finally got control of his emotions and began to take charge. He kissed her all over and began to finger her tight little pussy. "Oh, sweet baby, you are so wet. I knew I had you almost ready to fuck when we fooled around by the pool. I promise you will like everything we do, once the initial pain is over. I am going to finger you and make you very wet before I attempt to enter your tight little cunt. Baby, just relax, because that will make it even easier. You are going to be my little toy, my baby-girl. We won't ever hurt you, honey," he spoke lovingly as he stroked her entire body.

Kelli looked frightened, but bravely gave us permission to do as we wanted. She opened her shapely legs and allowed me to finger her as Bru sucked her nipples and prepared her for her first fuck. She even lifted her hips to meet me as I pushed my finger into her tight hole, expanding her very tight bare little pussy.

"Kelli, have you ever had anything in your pussy before? You have the tightest little entrance that I've ever seen." I asked.

"No, I've never used anything in there for pleasure." admitted Kelli. "Why, Vanessa? Is that bad?" this sexy little angel whispered in my ear.

I laughed and said, "Oh, honey, you just made our guy so happy. He's never had a pussy this tight. In fact, it may be difficult to get him inside of you. This is going to hurt a bit more than I suspected," I remarked to her.

I wanted to be truthful with her and offer her the option of backing out. You see, my husband has a 7" cock, but it is very thick. I knew this was going to be hard on her, but I also knew that she wanted nothing more than to feel my man open her tight passage. She has been dreaming about him taking her virginity for nearly a month now. After the incident by the pool, she knew he was the man to do it. I've known since the minute I saw her tight little body and that angelic face that she was the girl for us!

I reached over the bed and pulled Kelli's face toward me. "Honey, I think before we get to the actual act, I want to teach you how to suck his cock the way he likes. That shouldn't take too long. It's fairly simple and a lot of fun!" I whispered.

"I've been dreaming about learning how to suck his cock, Vanessa! I am ready. What do I do first?" she answered.

Bru took over and told me to kneel in front of them and just show her first. I kneeled by the side of our huge bed and he grabbed the back of my head. Kelli watched with wide eyes as my mouth opened to accept his round penis. It was something I have enjoyed doing since I met Bru; I was proud that I had learned to take it all the way down my throat within the first month. I had never been with a man as wide as Bru and it was a skill to relax my throat and cease my gag-reflex entirely. I worked hard at it and Bru willingly allowed me to practice whenever I wanted!

I looked at Kelli and guided her hand around his cock. He moaned as both of his girls touched him at once. She was licking her lips, apparently ready to start learning. I stuck my tongue out to show her how he enjoys a slow stroking by the tongue as he comes out of the throat. It was a fun process and I enjoyed showing off my skills!

She was stroking his wet cock and I was tonguing him around the base and sucking his balls. She suddenly asked if she could give it a try and we both said, "Yes!" at the same time.

I switched places with her and she kneeled before him. She looked into his eyes as she took his throbbing member into her tiny mouth. She gagged a bit at first, but Bru pulled back.

"Baby girl, you aren't going to be like Vanessa your first time. Just take it slow and give me lots of wet tongue action. That's it, darlin'," he moaned as she licked up and down his hard cock. "Just like a lollipop. Lick it and suck the tip, honey. Oh, yea! Good girl," he said as he stroked her head.

It was insane watching another girl suck my husband's cock. It was insane, but HOT, at the same time. I was wet so I pushed my hand into my panties as I sucked and licked his delicious balls. I could see her tongue so close up. It was amazing! She wouldn't stop and I realized that he would probably come down her throat from all the excitement.

I felt his body tense up and I knew it was coming. He moaned, "Kelli, I am going to cum down your throat now. Are you ready to swallow it all? Don't spill a drop!"

She looked up at him and nodded her head. I watched as his body jerked and spurted cum down her throat. She swallowed often and I realize that he was offering her a huge load. He hadn't cum in another girl in the six years we'd been married. It had to be a wonderful experience shooting his load down that young girl's throat after all this time.

We all collapsed on the bed, me on his left and Kelli squeezed in on his right side. He put his arms around both of us and we all fell immediately asleep. It was going to be a long night, so it was a good idea to rest.

When I awoke a few hours later, I heard noises that sounded familiar, but weren't readily accessible to my mind. I opened my eyes to see Bru licking Kelli's bare pussy lips...the noise I heard was moaning and it was coming from Kelli. She was writhing under the expert ministrations of his tongue. My man was truly gifted orally and in many other ways that Kelli would soon discover!

It looked so great that I wanted a taste. I let them know that I was awake by crawling across Bru and rubbing my nipples on his back. He was so busy licking that tight little pussy that I wasn't sure he noticed that I was awake. He loves to give his women orgasms and I knew that our Kelli would revel in this experience.

As my husband licked his new young lover, I rubbed and licked his entire body. I took some oil I had placed by the bedside and I rubbed it on my hard nipples. I stroked his entire body with my hands, my tongue, and my nipples as he worked his magic on this hot young girl. I wanted them both to be totally satisfied. Watching the joy of these two people I cared for deeply, as they enjoyed one another, was enough to keep me going for a long time.

It looked so inviting that I wanted a taste of her myself. Up to this point, I wasn't certain that I would want to be a full participant in the act; I viewed myself as more of a coach. Now, I suddenly realized, I wanted to fully enjoy them both myself. I moved up his body until I was positioned right near Bru's ear and watched his tongue work her pussy. I then asked, "Honey, can I have a taste of her juices?"

He turned around and kissed me with his face full of her wetness. His lips tasted better than I ever dreamed possible. OMG! I wanted to eat her until she couldn't stop cumming.

He whispered in my ear, "Baby, I desperately want to see you eat this young pussy. It would be such a high for me to watch my HOT wife licking these hot bare pussy lips! She is delicious, honey."

I practically dove into her and tongued her for all I was worth. Never having tasted pussy, I finally realized how very lucky men were to be able to do it all the time....not to mention those lucky lesbians! As I made Kelli cum over and over again, nearly drowning in her pussy juices, I realized that this was something I had always wanted. With these two, I was free to express myself fully. My head was spinning and I realized that I really wanted to watch his huge cock penetrate those tight lips almost as badly as I wanted to be the one to keep her cumming.

I reached into the night table beside our bed and brought out the lube. I knew we were going to have to go the extra length to prepare this tight little pussy for its first fuck. Kelli moaned even louder as I rubbed the warming lube into her tight hole. I then turned around and stroked my husband's hard cock with a liberal amount of the sticky fluid. There is no such thing as too much lube at a critical time like this, I thought to myself.

He took my cue and moved on top of her. He kissed her lips and stroked her hair. I knew he cared deeply about this young girl, so I was confident that her first penetration would be the best it could be. I got up and moved to the edge of the bed. I reached between them and stroked his cockhead up and down her slit. It was wet and juicy and I realized that it wasn't only dripping from the lube. They had both leaked all over the bed by now. His pre-cum was sliding out of his cock. I had never seen him so hard or ready to fuck. He is always excited, but I guess fucking a virgin with his wife watching was beyond exciting for my sweet and very sexy husband. Watching his hot wife perform oral sex on his new young lover was a huge thrill for him, too!

He moved slightly off of Kelli and asked me to run my tongue up and down her pussy again few times. I complied and she moaned. He then resumed his thrusting. I remained between their legs and watched her pussy lips stretch open as wide as they could to allow for his girth. She moaned and I could tell it was from a combination of pain and joy. She was dripping wet, so I knew she was very excited.

Bru was enjoying stroking her with his rock hard cock and moving in a bit at a time. She opened up and he eventually thrust hard in a downward motion. Half of his enormous cock became engulfed in her pussy. It was an incredible sight to behold; her pussy lips stretched as far as they could and he kept hammering into our new lover.

I found my hand drifting toward my own pussy and realized that it was dripping as well. The sight of this hot young girl under MY man was too much for me and I immediately came so hard that I shook. I felt my pussy throbbing as I rubbed it on his legs. He pushed back, ever mindful that I was lovingly allowing him the experience he'd always wanted.

Kelli was out of it and shaking her head back and forth, moaning his name over and over again. She cried out when he broke through and took her virginity, but she immediately came out of the pain and into intense pleasure (as evidenced by her constant thrusting, trying to get more of that amazing cock into her tight pussy!).

"Bru, when you come," I whispered, "I want you to explode all over Kelli's titties. I want to lick it off of her. I want to roam my tongue over her nipples and taste you on her, baby!"

He got so excited that he withdrew his cock already sputtering cum. He aimed it at her ample tits and came long and hard. She was still just moaning and screaming, making noises that held no literal translation. This is more than I could have hoped for, I thought. They came together their first time. I knew that this was right and that we would have many more experiences like this one!

Bru watched intently as I made long swooping movements with my tongue over Kelli's breasts. He was fascinated by watching his two lovers enjoy each other. Kelli's hand went between her legs and she moaned loudly.

"Vanessa! You are making me cum so hard!" she screamed. I smiled as I continued licking and sucking on her hard pointy nipples. I had never tasted a girl's nipples before tonight and these were more delicious than I could have hoped for. She was so hot. I knew I had made the right decision. We all knew it by now!

Bru was getting hard again by just watching the action. He has always been virile, but, at his age, this was ridiculous! I had a moment of concern when I realized that he had never gotten hard again within one minute of fucking me!

But, I knew it was okay. Bru and I had something special and we loved each other dearly. I wasn't going to let my jealousy ruin this incredible new relationship we had started to form. She was going to be my lover as well, so I had to learn to give and take.

This was a new beginning for all of us and I had no idea where it would take us. ..except to heights of ecstasy!

More adventures to come...

12