Training Lana

Story Info
She's learning to serve.
3k words
4.15
27k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my favorite watering whole one night thinking over the events of the day and dreaming of seeing the cute little bar tender with a lot more skin showing when I heard a “Bill is that you?” over my shoulder. Turning on the bar stool I saw a female face I know I knew but couldn’t place, (I hate when that happens!!).

As she was going on about how long it has been, I still look the same, was I still married, etc., I was still trying to place her. She was tall maybe5’11” or 6’ with dark hair which like mine was starting to show some gray. She carried herself well, holding her shoulders back and her back straight. As you know this stance will force the breasts to stand out and this lady had some great breasts!!! Her coat hid her waist but I assumed by the long lean legs it would not be out of proportion.

I was brought back from the recon of her body when I heard “you don’t remember me do you”? As I looked up and saw a bit of a look of disappointment on her face. “ I’m sorry but I’m closing in on being a true old fart and it does seem the memory is the first to go “ I said with a bit of a grin. She smiled back and said she was familiar with the problem and said “ I’m Lana, I used to date Steve and you and I used to dance a lot at Outter Inn when you where married. Does that help?”

YES IT DID! All the good memories came back. I got up and hugged her and offered her a drink.

She said not then, as she was there to meet some of the people she worked with but would come back later if I were going to stay for a while. “I’ll be here” I told her giving her a kiss on her cheek. She smiled kind of a’ remembering when’ smile and said she would be back, turned and went to find her friends.

Lana, I thought to myself. She was one of the people you meet, when there is no way to do anything about it, you know? Just a matter of bad timing. I was married at the time and she was dating a friend of mine. We would meet mostly by chance at the bar and clear the floor dancing the fast songs then she would press against me all the way up and down on the slow ones. When she felt My manhood stiffening she would press harder with her hips, making it difficult to walk much less dance. Some kissing would follow inside then we would leave to go home, sometimes kissing harder in a car and I would feel those monster breasts for a bit but she would never go much further. She knew my wife and would not cheat on her, so I would be left with a bad case of sore nuts!!

Two drinks later still lost in thought of Lana and what I would do with the bartender’s ass given a chance, I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Care to dance fella?” Lana said. A slow blues tune was on and without answering I took her hand and led to the dance floor. She had taken off her coat and I could see her nipples pushing the silk blouse to a firm point, a good sign I thought. We didn’t talk just danced. She was pressed as tight to me as she was years ago. After the song I led her from the floor, she asked “only one dance” and I said “I’m to old to play those games anymore”. “Then why don’t we sit in a booth and talk?” she said.

We sat down and the waitress brought our drinks over. We talked about old times and new times for a while. Another slow blues came on and she wanted to dance. I said no and that’s when her hand went to my thigh. Lana looked at me raised her hand to my crotch, gave me a light kiss while she was rubbing my cock “Please” and away we went. She was even tighter to my crotch then before. Kissing deep during the dance the temperature was rising!

Leading her back to the booth Lana kept her breast against my arm. When we sat down I looked at her and told her I wasn’t sure this was a good idea to pursue. She asked “why”. I looked at her and told her that my sexual tastes had taken a bit of a turn and I didn’t think it would suit her. With a puzzled look she asked “What, Are you into bondage or something?” with a bit of nervous laugh. “Pretty close to it” is all I said. That sat her back in her seat and gave me a bit of a inner laugh. After a bit of watching the gears turn in her head she again asked, “can we dance again please”

While dancing Lana asked about what takes place during My sex encounters, was I into whips and chains, what does the woman do? I told her that it is a form of ‘dance’ and explained some of the D/s relationship. I don’t use chains or ties as to My tastes if they are needed the sub doesn’t want to be trained bad enough, but a riding crop or cat o nine will come to play if proper respect wasn’t shown. Walking back to the booth I figured she would be up and out of there quickly but she sat back down, again the gears turning in her head

“If I say yes and don’t like it will you stop?” “Anytime you want “ I told her. I went on to explain what a training session would consist of. A safe word to stop the activity, her behavior as a sub as in not looking at her Master unless told to, her total submission to Him and that if there were 2 questionings of commands she would be sent home and not allowed to return.

She asked to be let out of the booth and walked to the bathroom, coming out Lana stopped by the other table’ got her coat and said goodbye to her friends. I figured that’s the end of this story, she’s running away. As she came to the table her head turned down, she said she was ready to start her training. She turned and started to walk to the door but I called her back. “First I have not accepted you as a trainee yet, second you did not address Me as Sir or Master as you were told to do, third you were not told to walk out yet. If the latter 2 items would have happened during a scene you would have earned 5 stokes of the riding crop for each. Do you understand this?”

‘Yes Sir’ she replied. ‘Please forgive me Sir as I have never attempted anything like this before.’ “Do you wish to proceed with this type of training?” I asked. ‘yes Sir if You will have me’ I lifted her face to look at Me, “Then go to the rest room and remove your bra and your pantyhose, then W/we will leave.”..’ but Sir I will be embarrassed if my friends see me without my bra’ she pleaded. “Do your tits hang to your waist if the are not supported?” I asked. ‘no sir they are still firm but my nipples.’ I then cut her off saying “whether or not you are embarrassed is not a concern of Mine! Your wanting to please Me is the only concern. Is THAT Clear?” ‘Yes Sir but I have to work with’ Cutting her off again I said “ you may ware your coat out and walk out around their table if you wish. Now make your decision rejoin your friends and be done or follow your instructions, you have 5 minutes to be at the door as instructed.” With her head down she said “I will be there Master.”

As W/we entered My house I looked at her and asked “one last time, are you sure you wish to learn how pain and submission will lead to pleasure little one?” yes Sir she replied. “Then remove your close starting with your dress leaving only panties and kneel as you were told.”

She started unbuttoning the full length dress and I instructed her “lower it slowly to your ankles then turn around and do the same with your slip so I may see your ass” ‘yes Sir’ she said turning and slipping her thumbs into the slip and slowly lowering it. The years and not having children were kind to My newfound toy, as her ass had a lovely heart shape to the small of her back and the thighs were still firm. Raising up she turned again to face Me then started unbuttoning her silk blouse.

I have to admit that what I wanted to touch and suck so long ago was about to be offered to Me to be was making Me very excited. When the last button was undone she slowly slid the right shoulder off to the top of her breast then did the same with the left. ‘may I remove my blouse Master’ ..“You may little one” with permission Lana unclenched her fist allowing the garment to fall to the floor. She may have been new to submission but I don’t think this was the first time she had stripped for anyone!

I walked over to My new toy and walked around her to get My first touch of her flesh. From behind her I placed both hands on Lana’s waist then moved them to her ass digging My nails into her skin “your ass is Mine to do with as I wish, do you agree?” yes Master she said softly. Then moving to her front I cupped both breasts in My hands and lifted them a bit causing Lana to moan at the touch. I moved My hands to the sides and allowed them to slide free bringing My palms around each side to touch the soft swell of her cleavage. “Did you enjoy teasing Me into erection and leaving me years ago little one?” ‘no Sir I wish I didn’t have to do that then’

Lifting My hand and giving her a hard slap with an open hand to the side of her breast “Don’t you lie to Me slut!! W/we will deal in truth and its consequences here.” After she regained her breath from the suprise attack to her breast she gasped ‘yes sir anything you want Sir.’ Turning from her I walked to My leather seat, turned to look at her “remove your panties and slowly crawl to me.”

Lana was close to crying now, having I doubt, ever had a man who wasn’t doing her bidding to earn her favor not to mention treating her like a slut! As I looked at her lovely nipples standing at erection Lana lowered her panties and raising back up for just an instance before dropping to her knees and crawling to Me as her D-cup tits swayed with her movement. “Unbutton My pants, remove them and My shorts” which my toy did without hesitation. I sat down on the chair and said,“ Place My Manhood between your tits and stroke the shaft and head slut.” Immediately she rested her breasts high on My spread thighs, pink nipples looking up to Me. I felt her lips and tongue circle My cock and begin to glide up and down. I let this go on for a few minutes loving the conquest on this ‘Professional Woman into slut’.

Then I rose so fast that the movement set her back onto her ass. “Did I tell you to could suck My cock yet slut” Lana looked at me with supprise and a little fear ‘I thought you….’ Cutting her off I said “You were told to stoke it!! You haven’t earned the pleasure of sucking it yet bitch! You will now learn the first of what punishment is!” I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her whimpering to her feet “Spread your legs wide then bend over the arm of the chair NOW BITCH!”

Once in position I ordered her to reach down and spread her lips to show Me her clit. OOOHHHH this was lovely. Lana was now starting to cry at the humiliation, begging forgiveness and promising to learn faster. I stepped back to view the pink sex hole and the brown ass hole I knew I was going to fuck. Then raising My hand the first delivery of her punishment to the top of her thigh and lower ass. Lana raised off the arm trying to protest but I forced her back down with My free hand and continued to deliver the spankings with the other.

Her sweet ass was beginning to glow after the third slap Lana was begging for Me to stop so I asked her “If you want Me to stop use your safe word But you will leave immediately. You will wear only your coat and you will not return” At once she settled back on the arm looking up and saying she did not wish to leave. I told her for breaking the delivery sequence, it would have to begin all over and she was to hold My cock while accepting the punishment. If she let go for even a second she was gone. Still crying she put her right hand back between her legs and opened her lips then put her left around My cock.

I began again 1,2 I stopped and caressed her soft ass and giving each cheek a kiss,3,4,5 to both ass and thighs. The ass had a lovely red color Lana was squeezing My cock so hard that it may have come off. I bent down to kiss the tender skin again so sweet to the taste and soft to the touch. I slid 2 fingers into her slit, it was soaked with her juice which I spread over her pink skin knowing it would both sting at 1st and cool afterwards. “Now My pet do you see what your actions can bring?”.. ‘yes master’ “and how does your sweet ass feel” ‘oooo it stings sir but I love your soft touches afterward’

Moving behind her I placed My cock on the seam of her ass then started to trace her back with My fingertips. I rubbed the head over her cheeks and got high enough so My balls were against her. ”Now My pet wet your finger with juice and hold My Manhood between your lips but do not let it enter your pussy”

She did as told and I started to rub My head back and forth between her clit and anus. A few minutes of this and it was soaked with her sex juice including My balls, all the while her hand making sure it never left her sopping channel. Lana started shaking from her legs begging ‘please Sir fuck me with your cock please Sir please’ “What are you for Me” ‘your fuck toy, your whore, please fuck your toy Sir please’ I was close to cumming but she wasn’t going to get her wish yet! “go to the couch and lay on your back close to the edge.” Raising from the chair arm she moved like she was drunk still pleading ‘please Master fuck me, fuck your slut, let me release your cum’ “You will My pet but not in that manor. I am going to fuck the tits I wanted before.”

Straddling her, one foot on the floor, a knee on the other side of her. Without coaching she held both breasts together to cradle Me. ‘please fuck me Master please’ lifting My foot on the couch I placed the side on her clit. “you will fuck me with your tits and suck My cock at the top of the stroke, you may rub your sex against Me but you will not come until you have My seed in your mouth and on your face do you understand?” ‘yes Master please let me have your come, paint me with your cum, please Master’

I started stroking through her tits, wet with her pussy juice. At the top of each stroke as instructed her lips took my cock in and her tongue licked My head. Her hips were writhing against My foot trying to keep contact on her large wet clit. God my foot was soaked with hot pussy juice. “ Fuck Me you cheap little tease!! See how your actions will come back to you!!!” I took each nipple in My fingers pulling and pinching hard on them. This caused her to start bucking, with each buck her chest rose against My balls rubbing them. As I kept the head of My cock between her tits. I knew this was it “take My cock in your hands and stroke My cum from it, paint your face and drink My seed”

As she stroked I released all the cum I wanted to give her from the past, it was the most intense organism I’ve had in years Lana started screaming and bucking her hips against my foot for her own release. As My cum started flowing My slave was screaming ‘ yes Master cum on your whore please Master show your slut she’s been a good fuck’ After I spent all the cum in My body I used My cock to spread it around her lovely face. “ are you proud to wear my seed little one?” ‘yes Master I wanted to please You however you wanted. May I ask what it will take to earn your Manhood in my pussy Sir’

I slid down on the couch and took her in My arms brushing her brown hair from her eyes. “If you wish to continue your training as a slave you will earn that pleasure soon. Your anus will also be explored and you will learn about displaying in public for Me. It is your decision, do you want to continue?”

‘yes Sir’ was all she said as W/we went to sleep.