Training Lolita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,680 Followers

Dana rose up and John's cock popped out of her pussy. She looked down at Deb and put her hand on Deb's head. "Clean my pussy juices off that cock."

Deb seemed a little hesitant, but John watched as Dana pulled Deb to his cock by her head. He groaned when Deb made contact, licking around the bottom of this cock and down onto his balls. He wanted to cum in the worst way now.

When Deb rose up a little toward his head, Dana spoke again, in what seemed like a command. "Now suck his cock and get ready to swallow some cum." And with that, Deb leaned forward to suck his cock and Dana pushed it down to stay.

John could just barely see over Dana's shoulder and wanted to watch another young woman suck his cock. Dana could tell he was trying to see better so she managed to lift her right leg up and over Deb's head and move to the side. She leaned over and watched Deb suck his cock.

John also watched closely. Deb sucked his cock and must have paid attention to what men like when receiving a blowjob. She would suck and lick and kept looking up at him. She had great big hazel eyes and they added to the feeling he was getting in his balls that he wanted to fill her pretty little mouth with cum.

Dana went with more dirty talk. "That's a good little slut. Suck that big, fat cock. Make it cum. Make that cock spurt into your cock-sucking little mouth and then swallow it. I want to see you swallow like a good obedient little cock-sucker." She turned toward John and grinned. John just grinned back and then groaned.

John was going to cum, so Dana kept her hand on the back of Deb's head. "Here comes your reward for being such a good little, cock-sucking, teenage slut."

And with that, John groaned and came hard. He came in one spurt, two, three, four, five, until he didn't have any energy left. He collapsed against the couch and Deb slowly rose up off his cock.

Dana smiled and looked at her. "Show us that clean mouth. Show us that you swallowed all the delicious cum."

Deb grinned at both of them. "Oh, I swallowed it all, you pushy bitch." She opened her mouth to verify it. "You are right. It was quite exciting to feel it pulse and shoot cum into my mouth. I felt so fucking dirty, but thrilling. I almost came just feeling him cum in my mouth."

Dana glanced at John. He raised one eyebrow. They had obviously discussed this. John figured they probably discussed everything before they came over. And he didn't care one bit since he was the recipient of such a fun duo for sex.

John sat up straight. "Well, I absolutely loved it." He looked down at Deb, who was sitting on her heels on the floor. He leaned over, put his hand under her chin, and held her face still as he leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. "You are a beautiful young thing. That was fantastic. I know you had a bad experience previously, but it appears that your counselling," John made the quote marks with his hands, "at the hands of Dana and Mel has helped you move on."

Deb blushed just a little as she looked down. "Thank you, Mr. T."

John stood up. He was still naked and his limp cock flapped down. He saw Deb continue to stare at it. He grinned and walked toward the kitchen. "Now how about some refreshments to replenish our stores."

The two girls got up, giggling and followed John into the kitchen. When he got to the kitchen, John turned and watched the two gigglers as they came in behind him. Dana, the voluptuous one, was bouncing all over the place. He loved the way her tits bounced and flounced. Deb, the small petite one, moved, even as she bounced beside her friend, with much more flowing grace.

"You two should be bottled as a cure for erectile dysfunction."

Dana grinned and moved over to hug John. "Not that you seem to have any problems in that area, Mr. T."

Dana let go and then Deb hugged him, too. When she did she giggled and flinched at the touch of his cock on her stomach. She reached down and grabbed it. "This is a very yummy cock, Mr. T. Dana has told me all about it."

Dana punched Deb on the arm. "You weren't supposed to tell him that I told you everything."

John smiled at the two of them. "It's okay." He made a big fake sigh. "I'll just have to find a way to take care of two teenage sluts with my poor, old body. But first, we need to replenish our energy."

They both laughed as John pulled some things out of the refrigerator. He pulled out cheese, hummus, pita, and some water. He also got some crackers out of the cabinet. He put it all on the table. "I'd pull out the wine, but you two probably shouldn't return home smelling like alcohol."

The two girls sat down at the table as he was putting it all out. They seemed perfectly comfortable sitting at his kitchen table naked.

"Nice spread, Mr. T." Dana was already reaching for some cheese and crackers and as she did so, her legs fell apart and John could see her nice swollen pussy.

"You, too, slut."

Dana looked down and laughed. "Fuck you, Mr. T."

"Didn't we already do that?"

They laughed and ate some refreshments and everyone seemed very relaxed sitting naked in the kitchen. John was amazed that with her background, that Deb was so relaxed. Maybe it was being there with Dana present, but whatever the reason, he was glad. Oh, yes, he was very glad.

After they finished the refreshments, the three cleaned up the mess and John put the dishes in the dishwasher. He could hear a discussion between Dana and Deb in the background, but they were whispering. He tried to listen in, but the noise from cleaning up and their low voices kept it from him. When he finished he turned around and they were gone. He dried his hands, put the towel on the rack, and went in search of the wayward sluts.

When John entered the living area, there was no sign of them. He looked around briefly, but heard some noise from upstairs that indicated that's where they went. He walked upstairs slowly and listened to the sounds he heard. There was some moving around, but there was some giggling, too. Teenagers!

When John walked into his bedroom it was a sight to see. The two girls were laying side by side, playing with each other's pussy. Dana was lightly rubbing Deb's, but Deb had two fingers buried in Dana. They both looked up when he came in.

Dana looked up at me and then at my cock. It was hanging loose and limp.

"I think Deb is ready to feel a real cock now."

"Yes?"

"Yes. Right, Deb?"

Deb looked up at John with those big, hazel eyes and nodded.

"Are you sure?" John wanted to make sure she was ready for this.

"Yes."

Dana pulled on Deb's wrist to get Deb's fingers out of her pussy and sat up. "I know what we can do." She turned and watched, unable to continue for a moment, as Deb seemed to automatically place her pussy-soaked fingers in her mouth. Dana grinned. "Anyway, I think we should get into a 69 and John can fuck you while we play together. I think that would make it a little more relaxing for you, right?"

Deb thought about it for a few seconds. "Okay. That's just like that movie we watched Friday night, right?"

Dana smiled and looked at John and then back at Deb. "Yes, it is. Would you like that? Or do you want the standard missionary for your first real cock?"

Deb looked at the two of them. "I think I like your idea. I like pussy, too."

"Good. You get on the bottom and I'll get on top." Dana sat up and waited for Deb to move.

John looked at the two of them, his cock not quite hard yet. "There is one more thing we need to do. I need you two teenage sluts to suck my cock and get it hard for me. We old guys need a little jump start."

Dana grinned. "Ooooh, yeah. Two teenage sluts to suck your cock. And dirty talk always helps." She motioned John over and he stood next to the bed and the girls got into position. They both turned on their stomachs, heads lifted by their elbows, and stared at his cock. John took in the two cute naked figures from their heads down their backs, past their waists, to their flared hips, over their smooth asses, and down their youthful legs. Dana grabbed his cock and pointed it at Deb. "Suck it, Deb, since you're the sexy little teenager begging this older man to fuck your virgin pussy and fill it with cum. You do want him to fuck you, right?" Deb nodded with John's cock in her mouth. "Good. You'll love the way his nice, fat cock fills your tight, wet, little, virgin pussy." Dana looked up at John and gave him a wink, proud of her ability to talk dirty.

For her part, Deb sucked and licked based on what she had seen in the porn they had been watching and was doing fairly well at it.

The talking and Deb's sucking got him hard pretty quickly. "I'm ready."

"Good. Let's do it." Dana seemed to be more excited than John and Deb. She guided Deb into position laying on her back with her pussy at the edge of the bed so that John could stand there and fuck her. Dana then swung her right leg over Deb and got on all fours perched over her friend. She looked down at Deb's pussy and then up at John. "Okay, Mr. T. Deb is ready for you to be the first man to fuck her cute, little, shaved pussy." Dana ran her hand over Deb's pussy and Deb moaned. Deb was already munching on Dana's pussy. Dana took a deep breath at that moment, enjoying Deb's mouth.

John stepped forward, grabbed and held up Deb's legs, and Dana guided his cock into Deb's very wet pussy. He started sliding in easily and, since she had been using dildos for a while, he had no problem slowly sinking all the way to the bottom. No hymen, no muss, no fuss. Deb moaned and Dana grinned.

"Mmmmm. I love when you make her moan into my pussy."

John reached down and put his hand on Dana's face. "You are such a dirty little minx."

Dana kept smiling. "That's what you like about me."

"Yes, I suppose it is. That and the pretty little friends you bring over to fuck and suck me."

Dana looked down at where John was moving in and out of Deb. "Yeah, I like it, too. This is a great live porn show." She looked up at John and gave him a sly look before looking down at Deb. She took one of her hands and put it on Deb and started lightly rubbing her clit. "I like watching you fuck her from up close; your nice, big cock sliding into her tight, wet pussy; her lips swollen and wet. And her clit is nice and swollen, too." Dana lightly pinched it and Deb groaned. Dana did, too. "Mmmm. I can pinch her clit and get her to moan into my pussy, too. She's really good at eating pussy, Mr. T. I guess she's had a lot of practice eating Mel's pussy." Dana lightly slapped Deb's clit and her legs jerked a little and she moaned into Dana's pussy.

"Here, taste this." John pulled out of Deb and pointed this cock at Dana's mouth. He wasn't sure she had tasted pussy before, but she had said she was curious. John wanted to see if she would do it, and she did, sliding her lips over his cock and sucking. "Nice, Dana. What a good little cock-sucker you are of a pussy soaked cock."

Dana pulled off and pushed it back down to Deb's pussy. "Yes, it was delicious. Deb's pussy tastes really good." She went back to rubbing Deb's pussy.

Deb was thrusting back at John as he fucked her and she was rotating her hips along with Dana's clit rubbing when it all got to her. "Cumming!" Deb suddenly announced, taking her mouth from Dana's pussy.

John started thrusting hard and Dana rubbed Deb's clit faster as the two of them made Deb cum. She started grunting and hunching up against the hand and cock stimulating her pussy. She came with sudden jerks and moans.

They both slowed down as her jerking slowed.

John had not cum yet and kept slowly moving in and out of Deb. Dana looked up at him. "My turn to get fucked?"

From underneath Dana we heard Deb. "Yes, please. I want a break and I want to see you fucking Dana from up close."

Dana chuckled. "You were watching pretty closely earlier in the living room."

Deb slapped Dana on the ass and got a quick yelp. "Shut up, slut. I haven't had as much time to get used to this stuff as you have."

Dana looked up at John. "Okay, John, time to fuck a different tight, wet, teenage pussy."

John pulled his cock out of Deb and held it in front of Dana. "Want a taste of Deb cum?"

Dana shook her head. "No, feed it to the slut on the other end."

John smiled and walked around the bed as the two girls moved a little closer to that side so that they were close enough for John to fuck Dana kneeling on the bed from a standing position. "I'm going to have to get a physical and see a cardiologist to make sure I'm not in danger of having a heart attack with you two." He pointed his cock down at Deb.

Deb immediately sucked it in and let him face fuck her with about 5" for a few seconds.

Dana smiled at him over her shoulder as he fed his cock to Deb. "Fuck my pussy, John. I know you like to fuck tight teenage pussies with your big, hard cock. I know you want to bury that cock in there and fill me up with cum. That way we can give Deb her first creampie."

Deb pulled back and looked up. "Wow! This is an advanced lesson in fucking, huh?

Dana reached down and slapped Deb lightly on the thigh. "That's right, bitch. And you had better be really good about eating that creampie. I want to feel you really dig in there and clean all of Mr. T.'s delicious cum out of my beautiful pussy."

"Oh, shut up and let's get to fucking."

John stood there smiling at the dirty, joking manner of these two. They may not have been fucked before him, but they certainly had observed and watched a lot of porn. They were also very open and loved talking dirty and teasing each other. What an amazing pair.

John looked down at the beautiful curves on the ass of Dana. He reached forward and grabbed her ass, rubbing and feeling it. It was so fucking round and beautiful. He took his cock in his hand and moved forward to place it at the entrance to her pussy. Dana wiggled her ass in response.

John's cock was wet and Dana's pussy was dripping wet, so John reached up, grabbed Dana by her hips, and plunged his cock all the way to the hilt.

"Ohhhh, fuck." Dana arched her back and groaned.

John started fucking her, not fast, but not slow either. He also made sure that on each thrust that he buried it and his hips slapped up against her ass.

"That's so fucking good." Dana was enjoying it and had just laid her head on Deb.

John felt a hand grab his balls. "I have a great view of him fucking your pussy, Dana. I like it."

"Uhhhh." Dana just groaned with each thrust.

John then felt it as Deb started rubbing the two of them, including Dana's clit. He could feel her hand as he pulled out and then he could tell that she was rubbing Dana's clit as he thrust in. He was just hoping that Dana would cum soon. He wanted her to cum, but regardless, he was not going to last much longer.

Dana solved his dilemma at exactly the moment that thought went through his head. "Cumming!" She arched her back and John thrust home vigorously. "Fuuucckkk!" Dana started trembling and jerking and he kept pulling back just a little and thrusting hard into her spasming pussy. "Oh, God!" Dana came for a long time before she finally seemed to relax.

"My turn." John was ready so he pulled back and stared down past his cock at Deb's face. Today was his first threesome and he knew this was going to be a big load. He thrust hard several times before feeling the tingling that started when it was time to cum.

"Here it is." John announced it as he buried his cock in Dana and started cumming. He pulled back just an inch or so each time he needed to spurt and then buried it in Dana's tight pussy to shoot it deep into her cunt.

After about 7 or 8 spurts, John relaxed a little and stopped thrusting.

"Wow! What a view!" It seemed that Deb had enjoyed her close up position to John and Dana fucking.

"Remember, you have a job to do." Dana finally spoke, revealing that she was still alive.

"Bring it on, you slut."

By this point, John was starting to shrink up, so he pulled his cock out of Dana and before she could sit up, he held her down with his left hand and moved his cock to Deb's mouth with his right. "First, Deb has to clean up my dirty, cum-covered cock."

Deb sucked it in and cleaned all around. John just watched, amazed at how sexual these two were. He couldn't help but think that porn was great for these youngsters to become more open to sex.

John pulled back after a few seconds. "Okay, Deb, now it's Dana's turn."

"Yum!" Deb appeared to enjoy pussy more than cock, in John's opinion. He watched as she pulled Dana's hips down and placed her mouth over Dana's pussy opening.

Dana sat up a little and moaned. "God, but she's good at that."

John knelt on the floor and watched from closer as Deb ate Dana's cum-filled pussy. She would stick her tongue deep in the pussy and then close her mouth around the opening and suck. She then licked and swallowed whatever she had gotten out and started again. He could see that Dana's pussy was very swollen and wet. Deb's face was almost covered in juices and still she licked and sucked on Dana's pussy. Finally, she put her head back down and pulled on Dana's hips to let her know to sit up. Dana did. Deb then took two fingers and pried open Dana's pussy. She was looking for any further evidence of John's cum in there. When she didn't find any, she pulled her fingers out and lifted her head enough to lick Dana's clit.

"Fuck!" Dana must have still been very sensitive.

After a couple of minutes of that, Dana pulled away and rolled over on the bed. "Wow! That was absolutely the most exciting and dirty thing I've ever done."

John looked at the two of them. "Me, too."

Deb was quiet so John helped her get up to lay beside Dana and lay down next to her, putting her between he and Dana. "How are you feeling, Deb? Everything okay?"

Deb cuddled up to Dana. "Yes. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed all of a sudden."

Dana looked up at John as she put her hand on Deb's head and stroked it. "It was a lot of firsts for you today. It's okay to be a little overwhelmed and to wonder about all this stuff."

Deb looked up at Dana. "Yeah, I'm just feeling a little shaky and maybe a little surprised at how dirty I was. I feel like a total slut right now."

Dana held onto her friend. "We like to talk dirty about that, but you are in no way a slut. Shit, you just lost your virginity and you're going to be 19 in a few weeks. There are girls in our class who've been having sex for three years and with over 10 guys, so you are a relative novice."

Deb sighed. "Yeah, I know. I just feel a little strange."

Dana continued to hold her and reached out with one hand to motion and then pull John up against her. "We've got you, Deb. Nothing is wrong."

Deb didn't say anything, just cuddled up to Dana while John spooned her. Together they held her until she went to sleep. They lay there with her for about 15 minutes and then John slowly disentangled himself from the duo. When neither one stirred, he realized that they were both asleep, so he went downstairs to get some refreshments.

John had just finished cutting some more cheese and putting it on a tray with the leftover crackers, pita, and hummus, when the two ladies walked in, still as naked as he was.

"Hello, you two gorgeous babes."

John watched as Deb got a small smile on her face and walked right up to him and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Mr. T."

After hugging her back, John put his arms on her shoulders and pushed back so that he could look directly at her. "For what? I should be thanking you."

"Thanks for being such a nice guy and making my first time so interesting."

"Well, it was a very difficult job, but I am a very nice guy so I always volunteer to deflower and fuck all the teenagers in the neighborhood."

Deb gave a short laugh and hugged him again. John looked over her shoulder at Dana. She just watched and smiled.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,680 Followers