Training Lolita Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry grinned. "Fill up that young pussy, John. I want a creampie. I haven't had one in years."

They could both hear Deb moan. John looked at Sherry. "Are you ready to cum?"

"No, not yet, but I can get mine later. Now fuck her hard and cum for me, John."

And John did. Sherry rolled off to the side. "He's going to cum, Deb. He's going to fill up that cunt and I'm going to drink from it."

Deb just moaned.

John fucked her hard and then, when Sherry leaned over and kissed Deb, who was covered with her juices, his balls tightened and he gave one more really hard thrust and came. He spurted and spurted and spurted, making small thrusts with each spurt until he was spent. He stood there for a few seconds, his knees a little weak as he looked down at the sight before him.

Finally, John pulled back.

"Pull your legs up and hold that cum in, Deb." Sherry definitely wanted to eat that full pussy.

Deb did and John moved around and fell back on the bed.

Sherry had other ideas. "Feed her that dirty cock, John, while I clean out this little slut."

John sat up and knelt next to Deb, who was just going along with everything. He leaned forward, putting a hand on the other side of Deb so that he could feed her his cock. It was dripping and sloppy, and Deb immediately started sucking on it. She was cleaning it off with gusto.

Sherry waited until Deb was sucking cock before leaning in and working on her pussy. She leaned forward and got that smell of pussy and spunk, enjoying it for the first time in years. She then started at the bottom, cleaning up the drip of John's cum that was leaking out. She licked up Deb's pussy and then buried her face in there to suck and slurp at the mess. She hated to admit it, but she loved this part of a threesome.

John watched and was amazed at how Sherry went after Deb's messy pussy. He could tell that she was really enjoying it. This was a good thing for him, he figured.

Deb groaned and John pulled his mostly clean cock out of Deb's mouth. He lay down and watched Sherry work Deb over.

As Sherry cleaned up the young girl's pussy, Deb reached down and put her hands on Sherry's head. Sherry looked up at them, but didn't stop attacking Deb's pussy. She licked and sucked and then, when it appeared that she had it all out, she worked on Deb's clit to get her off.

Deb groaned and thrashed under Sherry's tongue. When Sherry really went to work on her clit, it only took a few seconds for her to cum.

"Oh, fuck." Deb came hard. Every muscle in her body tightened when it hit and Sherry kept licking. Her body contracted through each wave of the orgasm until finally she seemed to let up. Sherry eased up, too, and when Deb flopped back, exhausted, Sherry gave Deb's clit one more little kiss. Deb jerked a little at that and Sherry stood up. She came around to Deb's left side and crawled up onto the bed.

She curled up against Deb and stroked her lightly. Deb lay there for a few seconds and then turned and buried herself in Sherry's body. John moved to spoon behind Deb and they sandwiched her there while she recovered.

They lay there for about 5 minutes until Deb finally spoke. "That was incredible." She spoke softly and seemed so relaxed.

Sherry grinned at John over Deb. "I thought so, too. You have a delicious pussy when cream filled."

Deb snuggled closer to Sherry. "Thank you, Miss Sherry."

They lay there for a few minutes and then realized that Deb had gone to sleep. Sherry got up and motioned for John to do so, too. Then they maneuvered Deb into the middle and covered her up. She was like moving an overly tired child who might stir, but was so exhausted they would go right back to sleep.

They crept out of the room and Sherry led them into the master bath. She grabbed two robes on the hooks in there and handed one to John. He looked at it, a frown on his face, but put it on anyway.

They left out the side door of the master bath into the hallway. John turned to Sherry. "And this robe is whose?"

Sherry smiled. "I got that a while ago in hopes of it being filled by a man. I guess I got my wish." She snuggled up against him. "Deb really passed out in there, didn't she?"

"Yes, she did."

They made their way down the stairs to the first floor.

"I really enjoyed that. I didn't know how much I was going to until it happened." She looked up at John. "I saw that it surprised you when I said I'd had a creampie before."

"I was flabbergasted. The subject had never come up between us before."

"It was back when I was living with those other women and we were all trying to work and go to school. One of them had a really nice guy as a boyfriend. He was just one of those good guys that tries to do the right thing all the time." She looked up at John. "Kind of like you."

John rolled his eyes. "Are you hungry?"

"I could definitely eat. What did you have in mind?"

"What have you got?"

"A wet pussy."

John chuckled. "We'll save that for dessert."

"Promise?"

John leaned over and kissed Sherry. "Yes, whenever you want."

Sherry laughed. "I'm definitely going to take you up on that. I have a lot of making up to do in this area."

They went into the kitchen to have some lunch.

Sherry and John had just finished having some quick sandwiches when a naked Deb walked in.

Sherry looked at her. "I'm glad I didn't decide to have any friends over!"

Deb stopped and looked around. "Oh, I forgot."

Sherry walked over to her. "Yes, I can see that." She laughed. "It's okay. Just remember that this place will not always be available for naked strolling."

Deb blushed a little. "Sorry. At Mr. T.'s we were supposed to go around naked."

Sherry turned to John and raised her eyebrows. "Really?"

John shrugged. "They were so beautiful, it seemed a shame to have them cover up."

Sherry eyed John. "And over here?"

"Well, the landscape and views are just as spectacular."

"Nice recovery." Sherry gave John a little smirk and the evil eye.

John grinned. "You want something to eat Deb?"

"Yes, I'm starving. I'm always worn out and hungry after sex with you guys." Sherry raised her eyebrows again and Deb stumbled over changing her words. "I - uh - I mean - I'm always hungry after sex."

Sherry sighed. "I guess I'm going to have to get used to references to you guys having sex with my daughter, huh?"

John just grinned and chuckled and Deb looked abashed.

Sherry made Deb a sandwich. "Here, sit. You can stay naked. I think I like that idea, too. Nice one, John."

"Happy to help."

They discussed what Dana was going to be doing over the next couple of weeks and John promised to help load her up and move her up to her school. Sherry mentioned that it was not that far away and they could all visit often and Deb perked up at that. You could tell she was going to miss her best friend.

After about 15 minutes of small talk and eating, Sherry finally turned to Deb with instructions. John could tell that Sherry recognized Deb's love of being submissive during sex. "Deb, I didn't get to cum from being fucked upstairs, so I want you to crawl under the table and suck John's cock until it gets hard. Then I want you to tell me and make sure I'm good and wet so he can fuck me on the table."

"Yes, ma'am." Deb didn't even flinch. She just smiled and crawled under the table.

John pushed his chair back a little and opened his robe. Deb crawled between his legs and looked up at him. "Mr. T., Miss Sherry wants me to suck your cock until it's hard so that you can fuck her right here on the table. Can I suck your cock, Mr. T.?"

"Yes, my beautiful little slut, you may suck my cock."

Just before she started to put John's cock in her mouth, she stopped, lifted her head and turned toward Sherry. "Miss Sherry, may I suck your boyfriends cock so that he gets hard and can fuck you like you want?"

"Boyfriend, huh? Well, let's just call him my sex partner for now and yes, you may suck his cock so that he can fuck me."

Deb smiled and slowly slid her mouth down over John's cock. He was already showing signs of life just from the dirty talk about sucking cock and getting permission. Deb seemed to really enjoy the dirty talk as much as John did.

Deb sucked for a few seconds and rose up again. "Thank you, Miss Sherry. I love sucking cock that still tastes like pussy." She went back to sucking.

Sherry looked at John and he smiled back. "I see you trained them well in dirty talk."

"Nice, isn't it?"

She shook her head, as if to say, "I can't believe it."

The two of them just watched Deb as she seemed to thoroughly enjoy sucking John's cock. She licked and sucked and slurped for about 5 minutes. Then she suddenly rose up off it with a nice pop. "Miss Sherry, I think your cock is ready."

Sherry grinned. "I like that. My cock."

Sherry stood up and dropped her robe. John again marveled at this beautiful, sexy woman who had not been having sex. What a waste! Sherry turned and hopped up on the table. She flinched. "Oooh, that's cold." She scooted back and opened her legs. "Deb, please make sure I am ready to receive a big, fat cock."

Deb got to her feet and stared, as John had, at the gorgeous body before her. She reached out with her hand to put a finger into Sherry's pussy to check it when Sherry grabbed her hand.

"Not with your fingers. Check with your tongue."

Deb grinned. "Yes, Miss Sherry. Gladly."

Deb put her hands on Sherry's thighs and pushed them far apart and lowered her face to the wet pussy in front of her. Everyone all knew it was already wet. It was obvious. Sherry just wanted to feel Deb's lips on her nether lips. And she did. She jerked a little at first contact and Deb slowly licked her pussy. She paid attention and was good with her mouth on men or women, so Sherry loved it.

John got up and stood behind Deb. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit, getting it wet. She was almost dripping.

Deb stood up when John acted like he was going to put it in her pussy. "Miss Sherry, I think you are ready for John to take his big, hard cock and fuck your nice, wet pussy."

Sherry shook her head a little. "You are amazing Deb. I might have to keep you over here all the time. Now put John's cock in my pussy. I'm dying to get fucked."

"Yes, ma'am." Deb turned and grabbed John's cock and he stepped forward as she guided it to Sherry's pussy. Sherry pulled her legs back to make it easier and Deb bent over and watched carefully as she guided John's cock to the entry point. He slowly started pushing and Deb left her face there right down near the point of coupling to watch.

As John started fucking Sherry with long, slow thrusts, Sherry put her head back. "Mmmm, that's nice."

Sherry lifted her head and could see that Deb was watching closely. She put her hands on Deb's head and pulled her up to her nice, full tits. "Suck my tits, baby."

Deb immediately latched on and started sucking. She was a little uncomfortable from where she was standing so she crawled up on the table on her hands and knees and went back to sucking Sherry's tits.

John kept thrusting and burying his cock into Sherry's very receptive pussy. He watched the two women as he fucked Sherry. Deb was really enjoying sucking Sherry's tits and Sherry loved it. She was starting to rotate her hips and asking John to pick up speed. He did.

Soon John was fucking Sherry fast and hard. Sherry grabbed Deb's head and held onto it as Deb suckled at her nipples and as she worked her hips up and down, heading toward her peak.

The end for Sherry came when John reached down and put his thumb on her exposed clit and started rubbing it in conjunction with the hard fucking and Deb's sucking.

"Oh, fuck. Cumming!"

And she did. Sherry jerked under John and Deb, having several spasms as she went through her orgasm. She jerked and jerked until John and Deb could tell she was done and they eased up. Sherry was taking big, deep breaths as she lay there and John could see just a slight sheen of sweat on her forehead, upper lip, and chest. She finally lay back flat and just relaxed. Deb sat up.

John pulled his cock out of Sherry. It was hard and very wet. Sherry had cum very hard and had really enjoyed that.

Sherry finally put out her hands. "Help me up." John helped her to her feet and walked to the counter where she had left a glass of water. She drank greedily. "Now that was a fucking orgasm!"

Deb chuckled and John smiled.

Sherry looked down at John's hard cock and then over at Deb. "You ready for your turn, you little slut?"

Deb smiled and nodded. "Always ready for Mr. T.'s cock."

"I thought that was my cock."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm always ready for your cock."

Sherry decided to direct the action. "John, sit in one of the side chairs." John did, his cock pointing to the ceiling. "Deb, I want you to turn and straddle John's legs and sit on his cock." Deb approached John and turned her back to him. John put his legs together and Deb straddled them. She then started backing up and John slid down a little until she got over John's cock.

Deb started to reach down to put John's cock in her pussy, but Sherry stopped her with her own hand. "I'll do that." Sherry then proceeded to hold John's cock up while Deb slowly eased her tight, teenage pussy down onto it.

Deb moaned. "Oh, I so love fucking with Mr. T. and Miss Sherry."

Sherry grinned. "Now start fucking him." Deb started moving up and down the best that she could and John started pumping his hips up and down. Sherry stood in front of them both and then dropped to her knees. Deb followed her with her eyes while she held herself up on John's legs.

"Do you like fucking my boyfriend's cock?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Keep doing it. You can only fuck my cock with my permission, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"If you need a nice fuck and I'm not around, you have to text me and ask for permission. I don't want you fucking my boyfriend's big, fat cock without my permission. John knows this now, too, and will make sure you don't stray." Sherry reached up and started rubbing Deb's pussy emphasizing every dirty word. "This includes sucking this nice, big, fact cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. I will let you have it often as long as you follow the rules and are good to my pussy. You have to eat my pussy and do whatever else I tell you, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Deb was getting really fucked now. John needed to cum and was loving this exchange.

Sherry stopped rubbing Deb's pussy. "Now get off my cock and suck it dry."

Deb and John went through the gyrations of getting Deb off his cock and on her knees in front of him. Sherry remained on her knees next to Deb.

"Now suck that cock just like John taught you. Lick and suck it until he paints your tonsils with his delicious cum." Sherry put her hand under Deb and started stroking her pussy. "I know you love the taste of John's cum and you love the feeling of his cock spurting into your mouth over and over again."

Deb was working John's cock over and he was almost ready to cum. Deb was also squirming under the ministrations of Sherry's hand. Sherry moved and put her left hand in front of Deb and stroked her pussy and with her right she took her index finger and started circling Deb's asshole.

Deb moaned and took her mouth off John's cock. "I'm going to cum, Miss Sherry."

Sherry grinned and looked up at John, who was also close. "Then cum, my little slut."

Sherry shoved her index finger up Deb's ass and she started jerking as she came all over Sherry's two hands.

This was too much for John. The interaction was amazing and he was ready to cum, too.

As soon as Deb stopped jerking and cumming, Sherry pushed her mouth back over John's cock. He exploded.

"Fuck!" John thrust and fucked Deb's mouth as she wrapped her hand around the bottom and started swallowing his cum. He kept thrusting until he couldn't anymore. Deb kept her lips wrapped around the head to make sure she got it all.

"Good girl." Sherry let go of Deb's head. "You are very good at sucking cock and swallowing cum. You have learned that very well."

Sherry stood up. "Now, I think we all need showers and some rest." She walked out of the room.

Deb stood up slowly, her knees hurting. "I think I like Miss Sherry a lot more now." John chuckled. "She seems to know how I like being told what to do during sex and she likes to eat pussy, too."

"So does that mean you'll still be spending a lot of time over here, even after Dana is gone?"

Deb went to John and hugged him. "Mr. T. I am going to spend a lot of time here or at your house. As much as I can."

John kissed the top of her head. "Okay. Now go wash Miss Sherry's back for her."

"Good idea!" Deb scampered up the stairs to join Sherry in the shower.

John sat at the table. "Now that was really something. I don't know how it gets better from here."

He relaxed while the ladies took a shower and wondered about this whole arrangement. He also wondered what Dana's take on it was going to be. It was definitely going to be interesting.

12