Training Lolita Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

Jean pulled off John's cock. "Dana has told me how much fun sex is and demonstrated many things. I found out that I loved sex as much as she did. I just love making people happy, too." Jean leaned over and sucked on John's cock a couple of times. "So I love making people cum." And with that, Jean started working to make John cum.

John watched as this beautiful, young, 19-year old worked to get his cum. She licked and sucked his cock while playing with his balls. She looked up at him and gave him the look of a woman in love with his cock. That was the final straw.

"Fuck! I'm cumming."

John felt his cock start to pulse. He threw his head back, closed his eyes, and tried not to let his knees buckle. It was a very strong one.

"Ugh!" The first and second pulses went straight into Jean's mouth and then he felt his cock being pulled out. He opened his eyes and looked down. Jean was pulling him out as she leaned back a little. She was jacking his cock as it continued to spurt onto the beautiful blonde's face. He spurted at least five more times before he felt his body start to relax.

John looked at the mess. Jean was definitely painted in cum.

"Nice job, John." Dana put her phone down and knelt next to Jean. "So how did it feel and taste when he first spurted in your mouth?"

Jean looked at Dana. She had been painted pretty good, but only her left eye had a little cum on the eyelashes. She could see fine. "It was amazing to feel his cock pulse and shoot directly into the back of my mouth. I swallowed and it tasted a little brassy, but I liked that I could make a man cum." She looked up at John.

Dana leaned over and kissed Jean. She leaned back. "You did excellent." Dana stood up. She handed Jean a hand towel. "Go ahead and get cleaned up." She turned to John. "Was that good?"

"Amazing. I love decorating a virgin." As John was talking to Dana he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. He took a step toward the living area and spotted Sherry. "When did you get back?"

Dana and Jean followed him into the living area of the suite, still naked. Dana laughed. "Mom, were you watching John fuck us?"

Sherry blushed a little. "I got back just in time to see him fuck the shit out of Jean and cum on her face."

Dana laughed. "Mom, that must be where I got my voyeuristic tendencies. I love watching people have sex. Almost as much as I enjoy it myself."

Sherry shook her head. "Okay, that's enough. You two need to get ready to head home for the night."

Dana approached her mother. "Can I speak to you again for a moment?"

They went over to the far corner as Jean went back in to dress. After a couple of minutes a grinning Sherry approached me. "It seems that Dana is going to leave Jean with us for the night." Sherry turned to where Jean was just finished dressing. "Jean, do you want to spend the night with me and John?"

Jean looked over at Dana, who nodded. "Yes, Miss Sherry, I would like that."

"Good, get undressed. You are not to wear anything until you leave tomorrow."

"Yes, Miss Sherry." Jean started undressing and Dana went to get dressed.

Within ten minutes, Jean was naked on her back on the bed and Dana had departed for their dorm room.

Sherry grinned at John and grabbed his cock. "I hope this is ready again soon."

"It will be if I watch you two, that's for sure."

Sherry grinned at John, released his cock, and climbed on the bed. She crawled up over Jean until her pussy was directly over Jean's face. She looked down. "I hope you are ready, because I'm going to ride your face. I'm not going to be nice, I'm just going to ride it until I cum all over it."

"Yes, Miss Sherry."

John watched as the beautiful, voluptuous Sherry lowered her pussy onto the face of the delectable little Jean. He watched as Sherry grabbed Jean by the hair and started grinding her pussy onto Jean's face. He was mesmerized. He had never seen anything like this in person. It was so fucking hot he was getting hard again.

Sherry was grinding her pussy onto Jean's face as she moaned. She loved using another woman in this manner. Just her pleasure. No requirement to take care of anything but her own orgasm. She knew it was selfish, but it felt so fucking good.

John watched as Sherry then lifted up a little and moved so her asshole was over Jean's mouth. She wanted to get rimmed, too. And Jean obliged, eliciting a loud groan from Sherry.

John moved to kneel on the bed next to the two women, but then decided to come up behind Sherry. He straddled Jean and reached around Sherry to grab her tits. When he started squeezing them, with her nipples between his fingers, she leaned back against him to ensure he had a good reach.

Sherry was in heaven now. Her nipples were being handled roughly and the young thing under her was eating her pussy as she rocked and rubbed on her face. Fuck, she was going to cum.

Sherry reached down and put her fingers on her clit and continued to ride Jean's face. John was pinching and teasing her nipples. She was almost there. Just a little bit more and - here it comes!

"Fuck!" Sherry practically yelled it as every muscle in her body went rigid. She jerked and moaned once, twice, three times, and then little spasms kept hitting her body until she pushed John away and rolled off Jean's face. She collapsed onto her back and started taking deep breaths.

John watched and smiled. He loved to see how much she enjoyed a great orgasm. He looked down at Jean and she smiled up at him, her face glazed by pussy juices. "I think we were successful in giving her a big one."

John saw Sherry grin. "That was absolutely amazing."

John got up off Jean and Jean rolled over toward Sherry. "You're welcome, Miss Sherry. You taste really good."

Sherry kept smiling. "That's good. Now I think I need some sleep." She rolled to her side and looked at the two of them. "John's got an erection again if you want it, Jean."

John looked at how tired the two of them looked. "I think I can wait until the morning. Let's get some sleep."

They all got up and tried to get ready. They all brushed their teeth and the ladies tried to remove most of their makeup, but it was half-hearted. They were exhausted.

There were two queen beds in the room and only one had been used, so to speak. John got into the used one and got settled while the ladies were finishing in the bathroom. When they came out, Jean stopped and looked at the two beds.

"What are the sleeping arrangements?"

Sherry went to the other queen bed. "You are going to sleep with me, my little minx. John gets to sleep alone tonight." She gave John a mischievous grin. "That okay?"

John agreed. "Of course."

Sherry got into bed and pulled back the covers for Jean, who scampered into the bed. She turned toward John.

"Good night, John."

"Good night, Jean. See you tomorrow."

Sherry snuggled up behind Jean before she could turn back away from John or lay flat. "Yes, good night, John."

John shook his head. Even now, Sherry could be a tease. Well, He was sure he would be able to enjoy the delights of at least one of these women tomorrow, so he put his head down to sleep. And he went out quickly.

John woke up as sunlight was just starting to come into the room. He looked over and saw that the two women were tangled up and sleeping heavily. He got out of bed quietly and went into the bathroom.

John took a quick shower and dried off. He went opened the door and tip-toed back into the bedroom. He was thinking that he'd go into the other room and read, but was greeted by one of the best sights he had ever seen. There, standing just outside the door when he opened it, were two naked women. Sherry and Jean were standing there smiling. Sherry had her arm around Jean as they stood hip-to-hip facing John. He grinned.

Sherry spoke. "John, this little slut here says that your balls have too much cum in them. Is that right?"

"Yes, I would say that they are in need of draining."

"Good. I'm going to feed this young thing all your cum, from my dripping cunt." Sherry grinned as John was slightly surprised. "Lay on the bed, slut. And put your face down here." Sherry pointed to the foot of the bed.

Jean grinned and crawled up on the bed. She lay down as directed and Sherry crawled up over her in the classic 69 position. John dropped his towel. This was a position that he had always dreamt about and experienced only once. Now he was going to enjoy it. He watched as the two women starting playing.

Sherry lifted her head and turned back toward John. "Hey, quit watching and fuck me like you mean it."

John grinned. "Love to." So he knelt up on the bed, his already hard cock at the ready. He looked down and put a hand on the ass in front of him. It was the delicious ass of Sherry, curved, bubbly, and fucking hot. He looked down to see Jean staring up at him, his dick pointed at Sherry's pussy as she watched from just under his balls. He leaned forward and centered his cock on that soaking wet pussy and pushed. Damn, she was wet.

John gave Sherry several nice thrusts and she moaned into Jean's pussy. Then he pulled it out. He had always wanted to do this regularly, and was hoping that it was going to be that way now. He pulled back and pushed his cock down. Jean knew what he was doing and immediately opened her mouth. John fed her a little and she sucked and licked Sherry's pussy juices off his cock. Fuck, this was heavenly. Pussy and mouth both available.

John shoved his cock back into Sherry's pussy and started thrusting hard. The two ladies were licking and playing with each other, but mainly taking care of him. They knew they left him with a hard cock last night and were taking care of that.

Sherry loved the attention. Her pussy was full and she was being fucked hard. She loved the doggy position and had the bonus of a young teenager to eat and to lick her. Excellent.

Under her, Jean was enjoying it as well. She loved sucking John's cock after being in Sherry's pussy. She could feel Sherry licking and playing with her pussy whenever she wasn't distracted by being fucked hard. She watched closely from six inches as John's hard cock sawed in and out of Sherry's wet pussy. The sounds, the view, and the smell were all enjoyable. She couldn't believe she had just been introduced to recreational sex like this. She also couldn't wait to have her first cream pie. That's what Sherry had promised when they woke up and were waiting for John. Yum! Two of her favorite new flavors together.

John put both hands on Sherry's hips and held on tight as he fucked her. He knew he was getting close, so he pulled on her hips hard as he slammed his cock into her. He wanted to cum. He wanted to cum bad.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill your pussy up."

Sherry lifted her head. "Do it. Fill me up and watch me feed my cream filled pussy to that little slut underneath us."

John felt it then - the cum rising in his balls as he senses went into overload. There was the view of the two ladies, the pussy squeezing his cock, and the idea that the beautiful young Jean was going to suck his cum out of Sherry that all led to this.

"Oh, fuck!" That's all he got out before he buried his cock into the welcoming cunt he was fucking and started cumming. He pulled back a little and thrust and spurted again and again. When he was done, he was panting and wondered if he would need another shower.

He looked down at where his cock was buried in Sherry. "Whew. That was good."

Sherry raised her head. "Pull out slowly. I want to keep it all in there until I sit on this cum-slut's face and let her experience her first cream pie."

John pulled out slowly. His cock was dripping cum from the two of them, but he didn't stop. Once he got free, he stood back and watched.

Sherry could feel him pull free and looked down between her legs at Jean. She looked ready.

Jean stared up at the messy pussy over her face. She had become accustomed to pussy, but had just had her first guy cum last night. Now she was going to get the combination, man and woman cum together.

Sherry sat up and could feel Jean moving to make sure her mouth was directly under Sherry's pussy. She sat up and looked down at the gorgeous body sticking out from under her crotch. She was getting to really live out her dreams now.

Jean licked and sucked and swallowed as Sherry sat on her face. It was completely different than she thought. The tastes kind of mixed together, but she could still make out John's cum. She continued to clean Sherry's pussy until she thought she had it all. Then she stopped and pulled back.

Sherry loved the feeling of being cleaned like this. When she felt Jean stop and take her mouth off her pussy she rolled to the side. "Good job. I might have to have you over every time John fucks me so that you can clean me out." Then she looked at John who was standing there. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. Now if you please, we ladies have to shower and get cleaned up."

Sherry got up and put out her hand. "Did you enjoy that Jean?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Let's shower together so we can get done faster."

Jean giggled.

Sherry grinned at her and then looked at John. "Or maybe not."

The two ladies went into the bathroom and John went to the sitting area and watched some TV. He knew that Sherry was going to make sure it took a while and he grinned at that thought. Sherry really loved corrupting the young ladies as much as he did. What else might happen over the next few weeks and months he couldn't imagine.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12