Training Mindi Ch. 02

Story Info
Mindi gets her first full training session.
7.9k words
4.56
52.2k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers

Katrina had gone home. But before she left, she'd invited Mindi to come over and spend the night. "Recover a little first. Pull yourself together. When you're ready, come on over. Don't use the front door. Go through the gate to the back yard. I have something special planned before we go to sleep."

Once Katrina had left, Mindi checked the time. It was nearly midnight. Katrina had informed her that she'd been in the ropes for a little over three hours. "It's a good beginning. There may come times in the future where you spend eight or ten hours tied up. If we continue on, of course."

Mindi used the restroom and cleaned herself up a bit. She picked up the clothes she'd dropped on the floor and threw them in the washer, but resolved to wait until tomorrow to run the load. She put away the dishes Katrina had washed and sent e-mails to Eleanor and Brianna, apologizing for not answering when they'd stopped by, and informing them that she might not be available for a few more days.

Mindi decided not to get dressed for her overnight stay at Katrina's. She didn't expect to be wearing many clothes once she got there, so bringing them was pretty pointless. For the walk next door, Mindi would wear her robe.

She hurried through the chores, and as soon as possible, stepped out the back door and closed it behind her. Katrina had a spare key, so Mindi didn't bother to bring her own. Quickly, she rushed to Katrina's gate and let herself through.

Her backyard was very well-lit and much larger than Mindi's own. Katrina lived in the corner lot and there was more space to spread out. She had a good-sized swimming pool and a picnic table in the yard, and flush against the house was a huge doghouse, large enough for a Great Dane. Mindi looked around warily for a dog, but saw no signs of one.

Checking out the doghouse itself, Mindi was surprised to discover her own name freshly painted over the arched opening. Katrina must have done this while Mindi had writhed in her ropes on the living room floor. A shiver went through her to realize that this might be her bedroom for the night, and possibly for many more nights.

Crouching down, Mindi crawled into the doghouse. There was a large, round cushion on the concrete floor and a small, red envelope on the cushion, also with her name printed on it. Opening this envelope, Mindi found a short note from Katrina.

Mindi was instructed to take off whatever clothes she was wearing and throw them over the fence into her own yard. She was also informed that the back wall of the doghouse held a door that opened into the basement of the main house. Mindi was to come in by that door once she was properly attired.

Assuming that 'properly attired' meant her birthday suit, Mindi rushed to obey, shedding the robe and flinging it over the tall fence. She hurried back into the doghouse, but took a moment to look around before using the rear door. This doghouse had clearly been designed as a slave's bedroom and Katrina had obviously prepared it for Mindi's use, which thrilled her no end. A small shelf held a clean mug, a hot pot, and a box of tea bags. The doghouse was equipped with an electrical socket and a water spigot so that a slave could make herself a cup of tea if she wished. In addition to the cushion, a folded blanket lay on the floor near the back.

Mindi was tempted to lie right down and sleep in her degradation, but Katrina was waiting. She found the rear door, unlatched it, and went through the low opening, into the harshly lit room on the other side. The doorway deposited Mindi at the top of a narrow, padded ramp descending along one wall into a large and wonderfully equipped dungeon.

Shackles dangled from the bare cinderblock walls. A large wooden platform, with tall, round posts stood in the dungeon's center. It had clearly been designed for the restraint of a human form. In the back corner were two sets of medieval-style stocks, where a slave could be bent over at the waist and have her head and wrists locked in place. Connected to one wall by a hose was a shallow, stainless steel hospital tub with a shower head. Mindi's delighted eyes also made out a tall metal stand with a dangling hook, and what looked like a low, narrow gymnasts' balance beam. Mindi was in Heaven.

"Welcome," Katrina was standing by the slave platform, smiling up at Mindi as she crawled down the ramp. "We're not starting just yet, but I thought you might like to see the dungeon."

"It's gorgeous! What's the balance beam for?"

"I bend you over it and tie your arms to your legs. Then I have my wicked way with you."

"Is that what you're doing to me tonight?" Mindi's heart was pounding at the thought of it.

"Oh no. You'll be finding out soon enough. First we'll go upstairs and have a beer."

Mindi crawled to the ground level and stood up to follow Katrina up the stairs into her kitchen. "I don't really like beer" she said, but the remark was ignored until they were seated at the table with a couple of open bottles.

"I need you to relax a little. Your hands are trembling. And believe me, the next game will be much easier if you get a little buzz going first.

"I can handle it," Mindi promised.

"It will be easier for me," Katrina said.

Mindi wasn't sure how she felt about that comment, but Katrina wouldn't explain. It sounded like she was psyching herself up to really torture Mindi. That was scary and wonderful all at once. And it made Mindi remember something that had to be discussed before the torture began.

"Mistress, I'll obey you. I'll drink the beer, but.-"

"Beers," Katrina corrected. "Both of these are for you."

"I'll drink the beers. But may I say something about the safe word?"

"Yes, of course," Katrina sighed." We need to pick one, don't we? It should be a tune you can hum in case you're gagged."

"No, Mistress, please. It has to be real. You can't put me in chains and then give me the key to get out of them. I don't want a safe word. Not ever."

Katrina stared at her for a long time. Nodding slowly, she gestured for Mindi to drink up. "We'll compromise," she said finally. "You and I will trust each other. But from time to time, I may be lending you out to others. At these times, you will have a safe word. No argument. I will protect my property. It can be unique to each occasion and forgotten immediately afterward so it does not threaten my control over you. Will that work for you?"

Mindi liked the compromise and promised to use the safe words if any of Katrina's friends went too far. Grateful for Katrina's understanding, Mindi finished the beer as quickly as possible and started on the second.

Katrina watched carefully as Mindi drank. When she'd nearly finished the second bottle, Katrina opened a third and set it on the table. "Just one more," she said, laughing at Mindi's dismayed expression. "Then we'll get started."

Mindi was definitely feeling a buzz now and she wasn't even tasting the beer anymore. She was eager to know what Katrina was planning. She finished off the second bottle and quickly guzzled down half of the third.

"That's enough," Katrina said. "You're ready."

Eager to please her Mistress, Mindi pleaded to finish. "I can drink it all. I want to do this right."

Katrina nodded, smiling mysteriously. Mindi shivered a little under her gaze and in thrilled anticipation, she drank down the rest of the beer.

Katrina led Mindi back down the steps into the dungeon. Taking her by the hand, Katrina took her over to the stainless steel tub. "This is a portable hospital shower. Before anything else, I'm going to give you a bath."

Mindi was directed to climb into the tub. She did so a little tipsily, almost stumbling on the sharply sloping bottom. After the long flight, the exhaustion of travel, and nothing but soup for dinner, the beer was going quickly to Mindi's head. "Steep," she said, trying not to giggle.

"It's supposed to be. These things are designed to drain quickly. Get in the Cradle position with your head at the low end."

Mindi tried to obey, but the beer and the uneven surface made it difficult. Katrina had to help her lower herself down into the basin.

Katrina had prepped her tools earlier and they were lying on the floor beside her. Once Mindi was settled in the tub, lying on her back with her knees in the air, Katrina knelt down, picked up two sets of handcuffs, and linked Mindi's wrists to her ankles.

"Now we are ready." Katrina reached down and trailed her fingers between Mindi's breasts. "Almost bath time. Just one or two little things left to do."

Katrina removed her hand from the tank and picked up something from the floor beside her. "Tell me, Mindi, have you ever put anything in your ass?"

"No, Mistress." Mindi's anxiety level kicked up a notch, but the beer made it a fuzzy, low-grade worry.

"Not even a finger?"

"No, Mistress."

"I can't believe some guy hasn't tried to sneak his way through your back door."

"No, Mistress. They always asked me first."

Katrina laughed at that. "Of course. You needed them to take you, not ask for permission."

"Yes, Mistress." Mindi was feeling pleasantly lethargic and relaxed, ready for anything. Having her head lower than her feet was also making her dizzy, but it was a peaceful, drifting sensation that Mindi quite enjoyed.

Katrina held up a tapered, black rubber toy for Mindi to see. "Well, I'm going to put this in your ass whether you like it or not. It's called a butt plug. I'm sure you've seen one before. The thick middle part lodges in your rectum like a cork in a bottle. It won't come out unless someone removes it. You could probably push it out, but I have a way to prevent that."

Katrina lifted a bottle of lubricant and squeezed a very generous amount out over the toy, letting the excess drip down between Mindi's legs. She used her fingers to spread it all over the plug and to massage it into Mindi's crotch. One exploratory finger ventured into the tightly puckered virgin opening, greasing the path the toy would be taking.

Mindi tensed up at the intrusion, but she gradually forced herself to relax. After some thorough probing, the finger was removed and Mindi felt the rubber tip of the toy nudging at her rear opening. She braced herself for the invasion. She was sure it was going to hurt, but she couldn't do anything to prevent the penetration, and she blessed the restraints that made her so vulnerable.

Katrina was very gentle at first. The rounded wedge was pushed slowly and gradually into Mindi's anus, and it did hurt, but Katrina was careful, making soothing, comforting noises as she inserted the plug. Patience is really just a soft word meaning iron determination and Katrina was very, very patient. Mindi's virgin bottom resisted the assault, attempting to expel the intruder, but Katrina was both committed and experienced. Little by little, Mindi lost the battle. She was opened up and forced to swallow the rude object into her tight, taboo orifice. She had vowed to herself that not one scream or whimper would be heard from her, but Mindi couldn't stop her sigh of relief when the thick bulge cleared the stretched opening and her sphincter squeezed down around the narrow protruding handle.

"Good girl." Katrina rewarded her by leaning into the tub and giving a quick, sucking kiss to each of Mindi's nipples.

But even these exquisite sensations did not distract Mindi from the feel of the rubber stopper jammed in her rear end. The thing was amazingly uncomfortable, not pleasant at all. It was almost enough to sober Mindi's mind. It was a thrilling humiliation and Mindi was very appreciative. "Thank you, Mistress," she whispered up at her abuser.

"Wanna see what it looks like?"

"Very much, Mistress." Mindi expected Katrina to use a mirror, but the Mistress surprised her by pulling a digital camera out of her pocket. She aimed it at Mindi's crotch and took several quick pictures.

Katrina brought the camera screen to Mindi's eyes and flipped through the images. The sight of her own visibly wet pussy and the plugged up asshole just beneath was mesmerizing to Mindi. She had never really looked at herself before, and she had never even imagined seeing this view.

Her pussy was open to the camera, a clear invitation to anybody seeing it. And the small black handle emerging from her bottom had made her even wetter. It was worth it to be this uncomfortably penetrated if she could provide such a sight to someone.

"May I have a copy of the pictures, Mistress?"

"When I print these out, you'll certainly get one of the sets."

"One of the sets?" In her alarm, Mindi forgot to address Katrina as Mistress.

Katrina didn't mention the error, but made a mental note of the lapse. It was always good to keep a list of transgressions. If she ever wanted to inflict an especially harsh punishment, a handy excuse would be available. But for now, the thought of who might see the pictures was torment enough for the novice slave.

"My old master would love to see these. Just think about that. The governor will be jerking himself off while looking at photographs of your sweetly pierced self."

Mindi could well imagine it. The beer gave her courage and she almost demanded that Katrina send him the pictures immediately. But she remembered in time that a slave did not have the right to make demands.

"As you wish, Mistress." Her voice was husky and breathless. Katrina smiled knowingly down on her.

"We'll take more pictures later. After your bath. Let's finish getting you ready."

Katrina picked up an intimidating flesh-coloured dildo and brandished it admiringly. It was almost realistic, but any man who sported that monster would send most girls fleeing in terror. Mindi nearly panicked at the sight of it. No way would that brute ever fit inside her.

But Katrina proved her wrong. She did use the lubricant, but she was not nearly so gentle this time. A vagina is designed to accommodate a penis. With enough effort, even an extra-large, artificial penis could manage the occupation without injury, especially when the pussy in question was so very wet and belonged to a woman who begged to be abused. Mindi was helpless to resist and her struggles were all in vain. The cuffs held her securely in the Cradle position while Katrina shoved the giant cock deep inside her. Front and back, Mindi was soon plugged up tight, stretched wide in both her holes.

"Two more things and we're done," Katrina told her. Mindi assumed she'd be blindfolded and gagged again, but the Mistress had something else in mind. Mysteriously, she picked up a heavy-duty plastic garbage bag and opened it up.

"Should have done this part first," Katrina grumbled to herself. Without bothering to explain, she gripped the dildo, tugged it out of Mindi, and dropped it into the garbage bag. Gripping the toy through the dark plastic, Katrina smeared more lubricant over the wrapped dildo. It looked like Bigfoot's cock covered with King Kong's condom. Then Katrina put the toy back at Mindi's entrance and shoved it into her once more.

The dark brown plastic garbage bag looked very strange, emerging from Mindi's pussy like that. Mindi wanted to ask what the purpose of this was, but her head was spinning from sensations and alcohol and Katrina was already moving on to the next step. She picked up a side-tie bikini bottom from the floor beside her. With brisk, efficient motions, she covered Mindi's groin and the devices penetrating her, then tied the swimsuit in place. It would never meet the basic requirements of modesty as the vibrator and butt plug left obvious bulges under the fabric. But the bikini bottom would keep everything inside. The top of the garbage bag emerged from the skimpy garment and Katrina arranged this as a blanket over Mindi's body.

Mindi was burning with curiosity, but the alcohol was affecting her a little too quickly and she was afraid she might pass out before they finished with the preparations. She really wanted to know what the purpose of all this was.

Katrina stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Okay. Looking good. But it's getting late. We'll forgo any further play until morning. I'm going to leave you like this for the rest of the night. Try to get some sleep. I'm going up to bed."

Mindi was aghast at the abrupt end of the games, although spending the night trussed up and stuffed tight did have its appeal. "What about my bath, Mistress?"

"Eager little kitten, you'll get your bath, I promise. It will be very special."

"Will I have to get drunk again?"

Katrina shook her head. "You're just a little buzzed. I didn't want you to get drunk. I only wanted you to drink the beers. But that reminds me..."

She walked to a small refrigerator Mindi hadn't noticed before and brought out a bottle of water. "Hangovers are caused mostly by dehydration. I don't think you drank enough to cause you any serious difficulties, but a couple of aspirin and some water should prevent a headache."

Mindi was helped to sit up a little. Locked in the Cradle position, she couldn't easily do it herself. Katrina fed her three aspirin from a bottle in her pocket and put the water to her lips so she could drink.

"All of it," Katrina insisted. We don't want your head hurting." Patiently, she made Mindi drink down the entire bottle, then lowered her back into the tub.

"Please, Mistress, before you go, may I be gagged again? And blindfolded?"

"No blindfold, but I'll turn off the lights. It gets pretty dark down here. The gag, however, I think we can do." She walked across the room to a large tool chest. She returned with the toy she'd mentioned to Mindi earlier, a ball gag with a protruding dildo. "We won't be getting full use of this tonight, but I like the way it looks."

Katrina held the gag in one hand and with the other, unbuttoned her pants. Peeling off the slacks, she grinned down at Mindi. "we'll have to use my panties this time."

She slipped off the bit of black lace, revealing a pretty, reddish blonde thatch of pubic hair. She wrapped the panties around the dildo gag, with the head straps running through the leg openings. Bending down over the tub, Katrina started to fasten the device to Mindi's head.

Suddenly realizing that this was her very last chance to address a swiftly-developing problem, Mindi blurted out: "I have to pee, Mistress."

Katrina only laughed and fixed the gag securely in Mindi's mouth. "Of course you do. After three beers and a bottle of water, I'd be very surprised if you didn't. Why do you think I made you drink them?"

Mindi's eyes grew very wide, realizing that this bladder pressure was to be a part of her ordeal. The thought of it was unbearable. She strained at her bonds and pleaded incoherently to be allowed to relieve herself first. Desperately, she begged through the gag, hoping to convince Katrina to relent. If she'd had a safe word, she would have used it. And yet, deep down, under the panic, Mindi knew this was exactly why she'd refused such a way out. She fully expected the Mistress to honour that refusal and leave her to her torment.

Katrina knew exactly what Mindi needed, better than Mindi herself. She lowered her slave back into the tub, made sure the plastic bag covered her up to the neck, then turned her back on the struggling captive and climbed the stairs, dangling her pants over one shoulder. Pausing at the top to turn off the lights, she called down: "Just relax. Thinking about it will only make it worse, you know. Whatever you do, don't think about waterfalls, dripping faucets, or flowing rivers. Try to ignore the urgent need and forget about how good it would feel to just let go. Enjoy your bath."

When the door closed, Mindi was left in absolute blackness. Katrina's promise that it would be 'pretty dark' was a laughable understatement. And her last remarks had made very clear the kind of bath Mindi was expected to take.

Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers