Training of a Cum Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Experiences of a submissive woman's dream.
3.7k words
4.3
46.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up next morning to the wonderful sensation of Karen's mouth caressing my cock. I allowed her to continue to the point she received her reward of a mouthful of fresh hot jism. She raised her smiling face and jokingly said "Well I have had my morning cock feast. Would you like your tea in bed or shall we adjourn to the shower room where you can refresh me some more with a nice golden shower?"

I declined the shower for now and Karen, leapt out of bed and returned 20 minutes later still naked with tea and toast. As she sat on the edge of the bed, I noticed something poking out from her pussy. I reached over to try to pull it out to see what it was but she playfully pulled away from me causing the tray to tip and my tea to tip all over me. Although it was warm it was not as hot as I would have expected, so I figured she had cooled it to deliberately spill it over me.

I used our code word 'Eyeore' (pronounced e -- or) a donkey character from AA Milne's Winnie the Pooh. Karen immediately knew that she was in trouble and could expect to receive punishment for her actions. I told her she could expect it to happen before bed tonight; she meekly nodded. I then climbed out of bed and reached forward slipped my hand between her legs. I took hold of the strap and gently pulled, her cunt lips opened as the head of a plastic tube emerged.

When I had fully extracted it, I saw it was a plastic tube with some shiny paper inside; when I opened it, unwrapped the item and it revealed a little ankle bracelet which read 'RAYS PERSONAL SLUT'. Karen said she had bought it to mark my property and once it was put in place it was designed to be soldered permanently and therefore never to come off.

I told her that I would consider her wearing it, but only if she actually earned the right as a reward. I told her that as she ruined my cup of tea; we may as well take our shower together; after which she would have to leave for work. We walked hand in hand downstairs to the wet room. As we started to shower, Karen soaped her hands and ran them over my cock, she started a slow sensuous massage which had my cock erect in seconds.

Then rinsing the soap; she knelt before me and began sucking my cock, I warned her that I needed to pee. She pulled back and said "your toilet is waiting master"

I nodded as the first trickle emerged from my cock head, she quickly engulfed the head in her mouth and allowed me to piss straight down her throat and she never spilt a drop. She then stood up and I soaped my hands and washed her breasts paying particular attention to her nipples; I pinched them and twisted them before running my hands down to her cunt and arse. I inserted a soapy finger into her arse; I began finger fucking her arse whilst telling Karen "Use the shower head to wash the soap off your cunt"

She did this whilst I was knelt before her and as I finger fucked her arse; I leaned forward and began licking her cunt. I circled her clit flicking it with my tongue then plunging my tongue into her cunt. My nose would rub against her clit; on and on I went noting the increase in pussy juice and her thrusting hips.

I knew she was close to her orgasm, so a doubled the fingers in her arse and took her clit between my teeth and lightly nipped it. She jerked away as he climax crashed over her. Suddenly as I continued my licking she started to pee, it splashed against my tongue and ran in to my mouth. Instinctively I swallowed the amber nectar; for the next few minutes, Karen continued to flood me with her piss.

We then finished our shower and both dressed for work, Karen to go to the supermarket and I to go see a client regarding a filming assignment.

At lunch time, I received a call from Karen saying that she was sorry for this morning and it was unforgivable for a slave slut to piss on her own master. I reminded her that away from playtime she was my equal and I would overlook the incident. She asked "Can you meet me at my finishing time tonight as someone here wants to meet you?"

"Yes, I can be there by 4.30 pm although I may be a little late" I replied. So we arranged to meet in the cafeteria at the supermarket.

When I arrived, Karen was sat talking to a woman in her mid forties, she introduced her as Carol. I noticed that Carol would not look me in the face as we shook hands. Karen then prompted Carol "Go on tell Ray what you told me earlier!"

"Well, it's like this!" she began shyly. "Tom, my husband and I would like to find out if we are both submissive and I know my son Stuart and daughter Sally are definitely submissive!" she added.

"Well what do you want from me?" I asked.

"Carol wants us to go over to their house Friday night, and see if they are all submissive and to play a little to find their levels!" Karen interrupted.

Carol nodded. I agreed to try out their plan but only on my terms. I instructed Carol to go to the ladies toilet remove her bra and panties and return to place them in my hand. Carol quietly stood and walked off in the direction of the toilets, returning 20 minutes later. She sat down and slipped the items into my hand. I looked at the items and then selected her panties and raised them to my nose, watching Carol as I did so. She scanned the surrounding tables making sure no one was watching me as I sniffed the gusset of her freshly removed panties.

I slipped her things in to my pocket; stating I would return them to her on Friday night. "You are quite aroused by this! Are you not?" I asked Carol.

"Yes, I am; being honest about it" she replied.

Karen quickly interrupted "Carol, you forgot to show proper respect for my master, you must always call him Master or Sir!"

"Sorry Sir" Carol repeated.

I moved over to Carol's side of the table and whispered "you will pay a penalty for that on Friday night, slut"

"Yes Master" she replied.

I slipped my hand on to her knee and gave it a slight pull, she reluctantly allowed her legs to part, as my hand worked slowly up her thigh and on to her hairy pubic bush. "That will have to go!" I remarked.

Then my fingers found her clit and stroked it as I found her already open cunt lips. I slipped the finger in to her cunt. Her eyes shot wide open and Karen smiled at her, saying "He has a way with women, don't you think?"

Carol could only nod.

I then withdrew my finger and held it up to Karen who immediately licked it clean whilst never losing eye contact with Carol.

"Make sure that all concerned are present, when we come over on Friday night!" I instructed Carol.

She replied "Yes Master, I will do my best to make sure all four of us are present!"

"I hold you responsible if they are not!" I informed her.

With that Karen and I left and drove home, during the trip she casually asked "what have you got planned for Friday, Master!"

"Wait and see!" was my reply. "Besides you have a little matter of punishment to face tonight for your escapade this morning!" I reminded her.

She sat quietly for the rest of the journey. We arrived home and Karen immediately went into the kitchen and began preparing a meal. I walked upstairs and put out a pair of handcuffs, a length of soft silk rope and a medium sized butt plug.

I called Karen to come upstairs, where I instructed her to strip, tie her own tits up using the rope and insert the butt plug before putting on the handcuffs behind her back.

She reminded my that Dinner would be ready in 45 minutes, so I agreed to suspend her punishment till after Dinner but shocked her by telling her that she would have to wear the butt plug and have her tits tied from now. I left her to carry out my wishes. Before returning with my long dressing gown, allowing her to wear this whilst cooking dinner.

When she returned to the kitchen, I followed and checked her bindings. Her tits swelled beyond the rope binding forcing her nipples to look more exaggerated and her anal ring gripped tight onto the butt plug.

I deliberately teased her nipples inside the gown she wore, occasionally slipping one or two fingers into her cunt as my thumb stroked her clit. I kept her on edge until she announced dinner was ready. So we ate in the living room and simply put the used plates in the sink to be washed later. Leading her upstairs I handed her the handcuffs and she removed the dressing gown before putting on the cuffs behind her back. I reached over and picked out a large flesh coloured dildo, 12 inches long and at least 3 inches round, I had Karen suck this before inserting it into her cunt. I turned on the dildo; and taking the riding crop, I applied a quick swishing slap with it to each breast.

Her nipples really bounced because of the bindings and two small red marks appeared just above and touching her nipples. I made her lean back on the bed and applied six strokes with the crop on to the clit, each slap caused her to jump slightly and I saw the dildo begin to slip out of her cunt. I reached forward with my foot and pushed it firmly back into place.

A further 5 strokes were applied to each breast and then I released her hands from the cuffs and ordered her to stand in the corner on tiptoe and apply the crop six times to each cheek of her own arse. She had to count each one out saying "Master's slut needs a well whipped butt"

After she had completed her self punishment, I had her bend over the bed and removed the butt plug before sinking my prick into her arse and fucked her hard, well aware of the dildo still stuffed up her cunt. She began to moan and rising in pitch till the orgasm broke over her body. I then plunged my prick deep into her arse and shot my load up her anal canal.

I then allowed her to release herself and go shower, she insisted on sucking clean my cock before she went to shower.

Friday Night, I met Karen at her work and drove over to Carol's house. I instructed Karen, that for tonight she would be my assistant and she should be prepared to carry out anything I told her to do with who ever I told her to. She agreed, when we arrived, I had Karen pick up my travel bag and carry it into Carol's home.

I was introduced to Her Family. Tom her husband, Stuart her son and Sally her daughter all responded to my question the same way. "Are you prepared to accept me as your master and do as you are told exactly or face punishment for even the slightest hesitation?"

"Yes Sir" Tom said.

"Yes Master" Carol Responded.

"Yes Master Ray" Sally replied.

Yes Sir" Stuart responded.

I then informed them of my ground rules, arranged individual safe words for them and then asked "Are there any limits to your actions tonight, knowing that you are family members!"

They all agreed no limits.

"Karen take these slaves upstairs and strip them all naked; then bring them back to me with their hands on their heads" I instructed her.

They all trooped out behind Karen, whilst I opened the bag and began removing the toys and tools I intended to use tonight. Thirty minutes later, All 5 trooped back into the living room stark naked and hands on their heads. I noticed Sally and Stuart were blushing a little. Both males were already sporting hard cocks, Tom's measured around 5 inches and Stuart's around 7 inches.

I instructed them all to sit and turning to Tom and Stuart said "As you are not fit to be classed as males we shall change your names, Tom you will be slut and Stuart you will be bitch!"

They both lowered their eyes and nodded. "Carol you will be called 'Old Bitch' and Sally your will be known as 'Cum slut'" I continued.

Again they lowered their eyes and also nodded. I instructed Slut (Tom) to stand and come over here, I pointing to a dining chair. I instructed him to sit and Karen to tie him to the chair. I took a glass and handed it to bitch (Stuart) telling him to get rid of his stiffy, by wanking into the glass. He went bright red looking from his mother to his sister but slowly started stroking his prick. I saw his mother smirk, so I ordered her to give him oral until he came in the glass.

I then instructed Cum slut (Sally) to come to me, I made her sit on Slut's (Tom's) lap facing him. I instructed Karen to make sure that Slut's cock was trapped against Cum slut's cunt and then tie her to the chair. When she did this Sally's tits were pressed against her dad's chest.

I then removed the leather tawse, and began to lay it on Sally's arse, with gentle but firm strokes. Each stroke made her jump away from the sting and in the process she was rubbing her cunt against her dad's cock.

After ten minutes of this, Tom suddenly groaned and spurted his seed over his own abdomen and his daughter's cunt. Mean while Stuart's mum was busy sucking her own son's cock until she felt the beginning of his orgasm and then she wanked him off into the glass.

I then had Karen start licking Carol's cunt and arse, directly in front of Stuart and in true youthfulness his cock began to harden again. I made him sit behind his sister on his dad's knee and slipped his prick beneath her cunt and along side his dad's.

Again I applied the tawse to his arse causing him to rock back and forth rubbing his cock against his sister cunt and his dad's prick.

He lasted much longer this time, as did his dad. Sally how ever soon started to moan and buck between them as her orgasm broke forth. Karen and Carol also began moaning as they moved into a 69 position eating each others cunts.

I instructed Karen to untie the three on the dining chair and had all four of them kneel before me, as I slowly removed my clothes.

"Slut (Tom) I understand you have a thing about anal sex. Your one desire is to take a real cock up your own arse! Is this true?" I asked.

He blushed as he answered "Yes, Master".

"Bitch (Stuart) I also understand that you have wanked other boys at school! Is this true?"

"Yes Sir and a teacher as well!" Bitch answered.

"Old Slut (Carol) I understand you want to be double fucked whilst sucking on a cock! Is this true?" I demanded.

"Yes Master, I suppose I want to be a real slut!" she responded.

"Cum Slut, Is it true that you want to try out a lesbian experience?" I offered.

"No Master, I actually want to be fucked up the arse while a woman is licking my cunt!" She ventured.

"Very Well. We will see what develops" I concluded.

By now I was as naked as the rest of them and standing directly in front of Slut (Tom). "I am going to fuck your wife and Daughter in front of you. Slut!" I informed him. "But first you are going to prepare the way. By sucking me until I am hard enough to give your wife the real cock she obviously is missing!" I continued.

Tom simply leaned forward and began to suck my cock. I turned to Karen and said "Have Bitch (Stuart) begin to lick his mothers cunt and arse ready for my cock!"

Karen Nodded and pulled Stuart to his mothers side and slapped his arse saying "You heard the master. So start licking and make sure you get well inside her cunt and arse with your tongue!"

The couple immediately set about the task at hand, I then instructed Karen to have cum slut (Sally) lick her cunt and arse. They moved to one side and Karen sat on Sally's face.

Soon the room was full of female voices groaning; I pulled my now hard cock from Slut's mouth and moved over to Old slut. I informed Bitch to go suck slut's cock but to deliver the load into the glass where his first load was still laying.

I knelt behind Old slut and eased my prick into her cunt, a couple of thrusts later, I was buried to my balls in her tight wet cunt. She began to get really vocal saying "Oh Yes, I love the feel of a real cock, so deep inside me!" I slapped her arse.

"Oh Yes Master, Show that worthless fucking husband of mine how a real man fucks his bitch" "Deeper Master, oh how I wish I had this cock to fuck me every minute of every day" she continued. I saw Karen grimace when she heard this. It was the first time I had ever seen Karen get jealous.

Soon Carol's orgasm broke and she was wailing like a banshee, as I slipped my prick from her cunt and plunged it up her arse in one go. He went ridged at the sudden intrusion of her anal canal, but such was her arousal that at the self same moment another orgasm wracked her body. I began the see saw motion of fucking her anal ring.

Tom suddenly announced he was going to cum and a scramble for the glass just about got in place in time as he poured his cum to mix with his son's. Karen was still directing the inexperienced tongue of Sally to where it gave most pleasure and was soon joining the climatic scene.

I pulled my cock from Carol's arse and had Stuart, lick it clean. Then I had Karen tie Sally to the dining room table face down and I was soon buried in her cunt. Tom was then allowed to fuck his own son's arse but not allowed to cum up him, again his load had to be added to the glass. Meanwhile Carol had to suck her son's cock again adding the spunk to the glass whilst Karen was licking Carol's freshly fucked cunt and arse.

Again just as Sally broke into her orgasm, I switched to her arse and slowly eased my cock up her anal canal. I kept pausing to allow her to get used to the intrusion after all, as I correctly guessed this was her first taste of anal and wanted to make it as pleasurable as possible for her.

This time I shot my load deep in her arse and afterwards instructed Tom to lick her arse and suck out my deposit.

By now it was late and most if not all participants were tired, so I announced that we were nearly at the end for tonight. "Just the matter of punishment for Carol and the disposal of the contents of the glass" I announced.

I had Carol stand, spread her legs then lean forward to grip her ankles. I then took the 10" paddle from my bag and said "For disrespecting my the other day you shall receive three slaps from everyone here on your arse, eighteen in all"

She looked puzzled "How am I to give myself the slaps, master?" she queried.

"You will go stand in the corner on tiptoe and with your mouth lips touching the wallpaper, you will reach behind you and apply the paddle, that is after the others have finished there turns though!" I instructed her.

Sally went first; Carol's arse cheeks barely blushed. Karen then went and to be honest I think the jealousy thing reared its head again as Carol's cheeks turned a much brighter red colour. Then Tom had his three slaps before Stuart added three more, I stroked her burning arse and then applied my own three slaps.

Carol then stood up, moved to the corner and on tiptoe kissed the wallpaper as she applied the first of her three slaps. She could not balance on tiptoe between the slaps but I allowed her to continue. She turned Red arsed and slightly blushing. I Turned to Karen and said "You took too much upon yourself with the heavy handed slaps you applied"

She immediately looked at the floor and said "Sorry Master"

"Carol will now give you double what you gave her!" I announced. Karen immediately lent forward and grabbed her ankles. "NO, on tiptoes in the centre of that wall and your lips should touch the wall" I demanded.

She moved to where I indicated and carried out the commands. Carol applied the six strokes with a fair hand, not too heavy or too light. I then took the glass and called Tom and Stuart forward, made them kneel before me as I tipped the glass half over Tom's forehead and the rest over Stuart's forehead. I waited till the thick white cream began to slide down their faces before telling them to lick clean each other's faces.

I then allowed every one to dress and we sat around for a further half an hour discussing what they thought of their first time as slaves to a single master. In general they all agreed that it was erotic and exciting and they could not wait to sample it again. In fact Carol invited us over again for a party in two weeks. We declined but invited them to our house instead the same date.

12