Training of Angie Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife gets herself blackmailed into to being a sex toy.
2.9k words
4.31
62.1k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee994
jaybee994
37 Followers

Angie got up around eight the next morning. She noticed as she stretched she still felt a bit sore. She held her tits and felt her nipples were still tender. 'Oh God,' she thought, 'I hope he is not so rough today.' With that she got up. In the shower she went over it all again and could not believe the change that had taken place within herself. How could she be so calm about being raped and blackmailed? 'Oh my god, how could I be so stupid?' Then she thought, 'It's not really my fault, he was so big and he did things I had only heard about. Wow, did I really swallow all that cum?' She felt kind of pleased with herself. Then a thought of Chris, what would he think if he found out? She still loved him and didn't want to leave him. 'I had better be careful, I will talk to John today and explain things to him. He can't mark me anymore.' Her hands fell, looking down at her bruised tits. She felt some twisted pride in carrying his marks.

As she washed up her breakfast things she saw the clock, it was five minutes to ten. She quickly stripped of her robe walking into the hallway. She noticed how her pussy was getting wet. 'Oh my god, how can I be wanting more of this,' she wondered as she knelt on the floor. After unlocking the door she got on her knees. She had been kneeling there for about twenty minutes when she began to think that maybe he was not going to come. She realized that she wanted him to come. "Please, please come. Come to me please," she quietly whispered to herself. Just then the door was roughly pushed open making her start and moan.

There stood john blocking out the sun in her door way. "Well done my little cum slut, I see you're ready for your Master." She just looked up at him and nodded her head, not trusting herself to speak. "Open your knees wide, I want to see that white cunt open and check that you shaved it all," he commanded. She did as she was told and went red, she knew he would see her all wet.

John smiling at her said, "I see my whore is ready. You want my big black cock in your wet hungry cunt don't you?" Blushing she could only nod her head yes. "So fucking tell me you piece of white trash whore!" He yelled down at her irritated.

Hearing him call her names gave her a thrill! She cleared her throat and said, "Yes sir, sorry sir, I need your big black cock in my white trashy cunt. Please sir." Seeing him grin down at her pleased her as she knew she had said the right thing.

"Well you will get it when I am ready," he replied sarcastically.

'Today,' he thought 'I will take her even further and try that tight arse. Better to strike when the irons hot, so to speak. Before she had a chance to think things over.' He told her "to get into the bedroom." As they walked in he was watching her arse and noticed the clean sheets. 'They will need changing again after today,' he thought as she turned to face him. He grabbed her holding her tight in his strong arms and looking deep into her deep, blue eyes. She felt his strength as she looked into his dark brown eyes nearly black in this light. She could not help the flow of her juices in her pussy as she felt so small and weak in his arms.

Just then he gave her a deep hard kiss, grabbing her tits and rubbing her tender nipples. He felt her give a gasp and he smiled at her "Don't panic, I will leave your tits alone today. She pulled back and thanked him for his kindness. He smiled at her and told her to get on her hands and knees on the bed as she may not feel like thanking him later. As she got into position she gave him a puzzled look touched with a hint of fear.

He smiled at her "Today I am going to take your cherry arse."

She knelt up in defense. "No way! You are far too big, you will never fit! Oh god, god no. Please sir anything but that," she pleaded with him, "Please, please you will rip me. Your too big sir."

He looked down at her harshly. "You still don't get it do you? You dumb bitch," he snarled as he told her. "You are mine! You will do as I tell you, you disgusting piece of white trash, now this can be done the easy way," He said holding up a tube of KY, "Or it can be done the hard way." He put his arm behind his back.

"Oh my god, sir please! Please don't hurt me sir!" She again knelt on the bed with a total look of abject fear on her face. He could see her trembling.

He thought quietly, 'If I want to keep this one I will have to go really slow.' "Okay let's get started." and he joined her naked on the bed. He thought it was best to get her turned on and begging for it first so he ignored her arse and worked on her cunt that had gone dry and closed up in her fear. But with him talking and being gentle, yet firm, It did not take him long to get her hot and pushing herself back at him.

He fed her his hard cock until he was balls deep and she had taken all of him. He had lubed up a finger and when she was close to cumming he pushed it hard in her arse up to the first knuckle, whilst hold her around her waist. She was taken by complete surprise as she felt him push his finger up her bum. She tried to move forward out of the way and gave a cry, more of surprise than pain. He held her tight and yet continued to thrust his hard cock in and out of her wet cunt. After her initial struggle and she had quietened down he let go of her waist and started to play with her hard little clit again, drawing her close to her orgasm.

All along had been playing with her arse and twisting his finger in deeper and stretching her tight hole. He brought her closer to cumming until she was pushing back against his cock and finger. He whispered in her ear, "I want you to beg. Beg like the bitch in heat you are."

"Please sir don't stop. I am so close. Please sir, let me cum please," she pleaded with him.

Again just seconds before her floodgates opened he squeezed another finger in her arse. This time she did cry out in pain and really struggled to pull away as he held her tight. Again, he started over. This time it took a lot longer to get her to the point of Cumming. As soon as he moved his fingers she would cry out in pain and struggle. It took a while for her arse to open enough to take his fingers.

By now he was twisting his finger around her arsehole and feeling it slowly open. When she was close for the third time he gave a smile as he held on to her thinking to himself 'This finger will make her jump and cry.' She very nearly got free such was the shock and pain as he forced his third finger into her tight arse. She bucked and cried out a long wailing moan gasping, "No, no! No more I can't take anymore. Please, please!"

He held his three fingers up her arse fully to the last knuckle. By now it was too late to try fucking her. The discomfort she was feeling was too much. He comforted her with a lot more gentle play until she could hold the three fingers without complaint. Then, he really started to push them in and out quite roughly. He continued playing with her tits that were hanging down and rubbing her clit.

When he had got bored he thought 'Well bitch it's now or never. My cock is throbbing and I know just where it needs to go.' He got into position behind her and he pulled his fingers out lining up his big fat cock. He got half the head in before her arse had fully closed and he gave it a hard push and felt the head burst through her tight spinster muscle. He just held it there as she gave out a blood curdling scream and started to cry.

"Oh my god no. Please no," she murmured.

'Good thing I had some KY. This bitch would have pulled my cock off,' he thought to himself. He held it still as he played with her cunt and tits. He spoke encouragement to her telling her what a good girl she was and how she was making him happy, how pleased he was with her. "Relax, the worst is over now," he whispered into her ear. Giving a little push he inserted another inch into her.

All she could do was moan, "No, please. No, stop your too big sir," she pleaded with him again. He pulled back to the head and telling her to relax he pushed slowly forward and gave her a couple of inches. This went on and on till at last he could feel his nuts up against her wet cunt. With that he leaned over her and told what a fantastic little whore she was as she had him all in her, all she could do was moan and sob.

He just loved the feeling of her hot tight arse gripping his cock. He just laid over her back enjoying the moment. This gave her time to adjust to his stretching her arse. Then he pulled it half way out and then pushed it back home causing her to moan as he kept up the slow gentle thrusting gradually pulling out more and more till he was giving her the whole length of his hard cock. By now she had stopped crying and was just giving low moans as he bottomed out in her arse. When he noticed this he again took up playing with her cunt and tits and telling her how she good she was, how tight her arse is and that she was now his. "A true white whore now only fit for a big black cock!"

This went around her head and she felt the need to rock with him and even gave a little push back. John smiled and knew he had broken her and stepped up the pace, both of the thrusting, and the playing of her wet cunt. Pulling and pinching her nipples till she gave a low whimper. She was moaning in lust not pain as he brought her to the long awaited orgasm.

As it washed over her he pushed home hard and caused her to moan and push back. Then he went for it and really start to fuck her hard as he pulled her tits and nipples and crushed her clit. She was lost not knowing whether it was the pain or pleasure that took her over the top into her biggest cum to date. As she came her arse tightened on his cock so he could not pull it out and he too gave a moan as he shot a big load of hot cum deep in her bowels, causing her to just keep on cumming until she collapsed onto her shoulders. She laid there with her head to one side and him holding up her arse.

After they had quietened down he pulled out and looked at her arsehole gaping open. He saw it twitch but not able to close, still open a couple inches.

He laughed "wow that arse of yours is ruined now!" He got off the bed standing in front of her "You know what you need to do slut, clean up your mess." She opened her mouth taking in his huge cock and then she caught a whiff. She came to and realized that he had put his shit cum covered cock in her mouth. She fought hard to pull away but he was ready for her and held her head tight.

As she was thrashing around she caught a look at herself in the dressing table mirror and what she saw changed her mind set. She saw herself on her shoulders and knees and his big black hands holding her head as he fed her his dirty cock telling her to clean it like the good little whore she was. She even saw that her arse was still open as she caught her reflection, it was such a disgusting sight that she could not comprehend how she could be turned on and at some basic level enjoy it. When she heard a voice in her head telling her to shut up, 'you have just had your biggest cum ever so enjoy it, it's what whores enjoy.' It was like a shot of electric through her whole body. And she answered herself, 'yes, yes I know.' and with that she gave his cock a suck and tasted the bitter dry remnants of her bowels.

She wanted to finish as fast as she could and as she started to lick his cock she could not help herself. She was unaware that she had put her hand down and was in fact rubbing her still throbbing cunt. He noticed straight away that she had changed as he felt her licking his cock clean and saw her hand drop to her cunt.

"Yea bitch that's it. Lick that cock clean. You love it don't you?" She could only nod her head yes. "Don't forget my balls bitch and let me see some fingers in your cunt." She could only do as he commanded. When he saw her comply he thought 'okay, let's see how far I can push her.'

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and turned around telling her to lick his arse. She did just as she was told and gave him her first ever rim job "Oh, yes that's it get your tongue in there." As she did as she was told he laughed at her, "You're such a dirty little whore! You are now nothing more than my very own black cock loving whore, that's all you will ever be!"

What she was doing, hearing him laugh at her and talk to her that way gave her cunt a real twitch and throb. He felt this subtle change and turned back and fed her his hard cock. He started to face fuck her hard causing her to gag and drool down her chin. As she rubbed herself harder begging him to let her cum he shot a load down her throat and pulled out splashing the rest over her face. "Cum for me now bitch, cum hard!"

When she opened her eyes she realized that he had left and that she must have been out of it for ages. She felt her arse and although it felt swollen and puffy it had closed up. But as she pushed with her finger it began to sting a bit. She noticed her arse was nowhere as tight as it should be. She felt she had to go to the toilet and climbed off the bed. Realizing just how stiff she was she waddled into the bathroom. She saw herself in the mirror, all the dried cum on her face and the drool on her chin and neck.

'Oh you're such a dirty slut,' she thought as she sat on the toilet. She gave a gentle push thinking she was having a shit but in fact all that ran out of her ruined arse was a mass of john's cum. She heard it splash into the toilet and looked between her legs, 'Oh my God, how much did he cum?' When at last it stopped she got up and looked into the toilet. She saw his dirty brown coloured cum floating on the water and for some reason she just stood there looking at it as she felt her pussy throbbing. "Stop it, get yourself cleaned up first," she whispered to herself. She ran a hot shower and tried not to think of anything that would excite her further.

Later she lay in bed thinking just how she had changed in the last few days. She thought about all the things he had done to her and the fact that she had accepted it and had enjoyed it. She realized that she was what he claimed she was, she was his black cock loving, disgusting, little whore and that gave her a pussy a twinge.

She thought of Chris and how she couldn't hide what she had gone through. Looking down at herself she saw the bruises, swollen nipples, and she saw her shaved pussy. She normally had little pussy lips that you couldn't usually see, but now she could see they hung outside and were red and puffy looking. She did not want to think what her arsehole looked like. Then she wondered nervously if Chris would be able to tell she was so stretched. There was no answer to the question, so she just shrugged and tried to get to sleep. Thinking only of being fucked in the arse and John's big cock.

TO BE CONTINUED 3

jaybee994
jaybee994
37 Followers