Training of Angie Ch. 03

Story Info
A wife gets herself blackmailed into to being a sex toy.
2.7k words
4.2
66k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee994
jaybee994
37 Followers

She got up early the next morning. She felt a lot better after a good night's sleep. She noticed the different feeling in her bum and her tits. While still tender, they felt better. She made a light breakfast and put on a pot of coffee. She thought she should get dressed, but then changed her mind. John would be very angry if she wasn't ready like he wanted her. Ten 'o'clock came and there was his knock on the door.

Angie had spent her time cleaning herself and getting the house all cleaned up. She was naked; ready for John, keeping an eye out in case anyone should call round, as she did not want to get caught. She could not stop herself from jumping when the doorbell rang, or the throb that shot through her pussy as she dropped to her knees. She reached up to open the door kneeling before him in the open doorway as she had been instructed.

"Good bitch, now let's get something to eat," He said as he walked into the kitchen.

'Today,' he thought, 'it's time to teach her how to suck a cock properly. She will learn how to deep throat. She will be a first class hungry cum slut when I'm finished with her.'He changed his mind about the food when he smelt the coffee. "No, a coffee will do."

She poured him some coffee as he told her today's lesson. "My little whore, I am going to have to show you how to suck a cock properly. You will learn how to deep throat and give a proper blow job."

She had heard about that but never thought she would have to do it. Looking at John she thought, 'Oh my god, he is so big.' She felt the thrill throb into her clit as she said, "I am your whore sir, but please I have never done that and you are so big. Please, please sir be gentle. I will try my best." Wow that is such a buzz talking to him like that, begging him even when she had not been asked. A part of her so wanted to please him she was in a way looking forward to it.

John was pleased to hear her beg without saying anything. He smiled and thought, 'Yes we will sort out her behaviour later, let's train her first.' "Ok," he said as he put his empty cup down, "To our room." Of course he meant their bedroom. She smiled at him as she led the way with a swagger to her hips.

Once in the room she dropped to her knees and crawled over to him, starting to undress him. He told her as she did this that she would learn how to take his cock so deep that he would have his balls on her chin. She gave a moan and asked, "Sir it won't hurt, will it sir?"

"Well hurt no, uncomfortable at first yes. But once you learn how and get used to it you will learn to love it. It will be the only way you will give blow jobs. So let's start I want you to get my cock dripping wet, so lick it all over," He explained, "Trust me you came on my cock in your arse and it didn't hurt as much as you thought."

"Well it did hurt sir, but I got used to it."

"Well then, I was right and boy did you cum! So it was not that bad," he said chuckling. "So get busy, I don't got all day." When he was all wet and he had pushed in as far as it would go he told her to get on the bed, on her back, with her head hanging over the end of the bed. Seeing her laid out ready for him her bruised tits and he could see her juices at the top of her thighs. He chuckled to himself, 'She is ready fuck, she is so hot and she don't even know it.'

So he stood behind her head and bending down fed her his hard cock as she leant her head back. She would learn how to give deep throat kneeling later, but first she had to learn the basics. So he started by letting her suck his cock as he pushed it to the back of her throat causing her to gag.

He caressed her cheek gently saying, "You need to swallow as I push it down. You have to have trust in me, because it will be hard to breathe. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir," she answered. He got her to get his cock wetter and started to push in deep as he held her head. She thought back to when she was in college when she learned to drink without swallowing. She could drink a pint quicker than any man, it was her party piece. So she thought, 'If I just try to do the same it may help.' She relaxed her throat and swallowed.

Before she knew it she had his balls on her chin.

To say that John was amazed is an understatement. He could not believe his cock just went in that easy. A little tight but god it felt so good, he could see the bulge in her throat as his cock went down her gullet. He pulled it out slow and felt every ridge in her throat. As it cleared she gasped in her breath and swallowed to clear her throat and was ready to go again. That was it she could take his cock all the way. He started to fuck her face. Her drool was running over her cheeks and up her nose causing her to gag and blow bubbles out of her nose. He looked down at the mess on her face and felt his nuts tighten as he let her catch her breath. He carried on fucking her throat until he gave a deep push and shot his cum deep into her guts so she could not even taste it. Until he pulled out and shot a few squirts into her mouth, then the last ones on her face mixing it in with the drool till her face was covered.

"Wow you are truly one hell of a dirty bitch. Where did you learn that? I thought you had not given many blow jobs," He questioned her.

She was so excited that she had pleased him. "Sir I have not, honest, I learned how to sword swallow when I was at college, it was my party piece. I have never thought of doing it this way sir, but I felt I had to just try it and it was so good to feel you in my mouth so deep sir." Fishing for more compliments she asked him, "Was I good sir? Was it what you wanted sir?

"Ohh yes, I am happy! Did you not notice how quick you drew that cum out of my balls," He praised her efforts. He climbed on the bed and gave her a cuddle and heard her hum with the contentment of pleasing her master. She could not stop herself from holding him and bending down to lick the last drops of cum as they oozed out of his softening cock. She kept on licking and sucking on his growing cock and even managed to get it in her throat a few times looking up at him with a big grin.

"Ok you clever little slut, let's get you on your hands and knees and stretch that cunt of yours."

"Ohh yes, please sir," she smiled at him.

While he was nuts deep in her grasping cunt, he was fingering her arse and was pleased to notice that she did not moan; but in fact seamed to push back harder. 'Ooh you sweet bitch,' he thought. Seeing the ky on the bedside table he thought, 'Fuck it!" He reached over and squirted some in her arse, he played with her hole and rubbed it in.

He pulled out of her cunt, telling her to relax. He lined it up with her arsehole and pushed quite hard just to get the head in. The feeling caused her to cry out, "I am still sore Sir." So he took his time but worked it in till he was balls deep and heard her just moan and whimper, but kept giving it a twitch every now and again. He enjoyed watching her jump. He started playing with her clit, it didn't take long for her to start pushing back and giving gasps of pleasure. So he could not hold back and started to pull right back and fuck her arse till again they came together.

When they had calmed down he pulled out. He just loved the way her arsehole stayed open as he moved up the bed and put his cock in her face. He was pleased to notice he did not have to say anything as she looked up at him and licked his soft cock from base to tip and put in her mouth.

As she cleaned her master's cock she thought, 'I will have to keep my bum clean if we are doing this every time,' She gave a smile, 'No problem, I will get some douches or enema's.'

He looked down at her and said, "You are a dirty bitch! But your bloody good, I have trained you well." As he was getting hard he fed it in her throat and she tried to smile up at him. He rubbed her head as he explained, "You are MY black cock whore now. Nobody gets to use your holes, any of them, unless I say. This includes Chris, you don't fuck him unless I allow it. Understand?" She smiled and nodded her head yes as she took it down her throat again.

He was fucking her face harder now, he saw her rubbing her cunt. While he looked at her he smiled saying, "Since you have been so good today you can cum anytime you're ready." He gave her nipples a twist but was still surprised to see that she came as soon as he told her to, not in a couple of minutes, but her cum was as if it was because he said she could. He wanted to try again.

As she started to come down he pulled her tits hard by her nipples and said, "Cum again you fucking disgusting white whore. Cum with my cock buried deep in your throat." Wow, she did, even harder than the last one. 'Oh my God,' he thought, 'I have found the perfect woman.'

"Ok bitch, I got some jobs to do I will be here tomorrow morning around ten, be ready slut," With that he started to get dressed. She got up and straight away she felt his cum leaking out of her arse, she put her hand on her bum to catch it. He was watching her and said, "Remember what I told you, don't you dare waste a drop. You catch it and eat it, now!"

She looked at him surprised by his demands. Looking down she said, "Yes sir, sorry sir." She lifted her hand covered in his dirty cum and licked it clean, pulling a disgusted look on her face. He told her to bend over and pull her arse cheeks open. As she did he could see that her arsehole was also pulled open a bit, as still had not closed up tight and there was a lot of his cum running down her legs.

"You are a dirty bitch! Go and get cleaned up, when I have gone. Until then don't you dare let a drop of my cum touch the floor, or you won't sit down for a week." Seeing her trying to catch it up as it ran down her legs was amusing. As he stood at the open door he told her, "It may be a good idea if you kept your arse clean from now on, unless of course you like it dirty."

"Oh, no sir, thank you sir. I will do that, thank you sir," she replied.

As they reached the front he opened it turning to her said, "So assume the position and say thank you to your master." She looked over his shoulder in fear to see if her neighbours were out. She dropped to her knees with her hands behind her back and her knees wide open and thank him for the pleasure he had given her. He looked at her with a disgusted look on his face "Think about how sore you arse will be tomorrow."

She looked at him fear in her eyes and asked, "What did I do wrong sir?"

He looked down at her cunt in answer to her question. As her eyes followed his down she saw a small puddle of his dirty cum on the floor that had leaked out of her stretched arse as she had knelt on the floor.

She gasped "Sir I'm sorry. Sir please let me lick it up for you."

"You will, and it is too late. I told you what would happen, so now you can think of that until tomorrow." As he left he turned and saw her still on her knees licking up his dirty cum in front of the open door. He smiled as he got in his car, a very happy man.

After she had finished licking up his spilt cum she looked up to see he had gone and she was knelt in the open door. That gave her a twinge in her pussy as she reached out and closed the door. 'Oh my god, what has he done to me,' she thought, 'I can't believe what I am doing, and that it turns me on.' She had no ready answer, just a nagging thought at the back of her mind that she was a slut and that somehow he had seen this and was using it. But that was okay, she was a slut and she enjoyed it.

So in a half daze she cleaned up and got dressed. Just then the phone rang and her best friend Rose asked if she wanted to go shopping and have lunch out. She thought it would help so she agreed for her to pick her up in an hour. Rose was her best friend and she had confided in her a few little bits, whereas Rose had confessed a lot more, even that she had a few affairs and liked the bigger man. This kind of talk had always embarrassed her in the past. Now she thought, 'Wow I have something to tell her, but there is no way I could tell what I have done and enjoyed. So I had better be careful of what I say.' As she got changed to go shopping. She caught a look at herself in the bedroom mirror and thought 'God I am glad we are not going to the gym or swimming!' As she looked at her marked tits, bald pussy, and her still puffy pussy lips; she even bent over and pulled her arse checks open and could see her arsehole was still red and puffy. Just looking at it gave her pussy a throb, as she stood up she thought she could have a quick play. She saw the clock on the table and saw she did not have enough time. When she went to put on a pair of knickers and thought about the fact John had told not to where any. 'No one will notice,' she thought as she left them on the bed and got into a nice decent short skirt and a top with 3" heels looking very respectable, she thought.

Rose called and they set off shopping, Rose had a good look at Angie and thought, 'There was something different about her today. She has that well fucked look. But it can't be that, Chris is away and there is no way she would have a bit on the side. No way.' So she thought a chat over coffee may tell her what's up. Angie was a little worried that Rose may notice a difference but at she had managed to fob her off, or so she thought. Rose knew her a bit better than she assumed and knew she was hiding stuff from her. She wanted to find out just what she had been up to.

'I will find a way,' Rose thought.

jaybee994
jaybee994
37 Followers