Training Our Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
He brings a new toy around to please you.
2.8k words
4.28
34.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in to your living room wearing a black suit, after all, I've just got home from work, but as you can see, I obviously haven't come straight round to see you. As promised, I've bought a little toy over for you to play with. I tug the leash and Sarah walks into the room, head hung low like a good obedient slave.

She's wearing a tiny black minidress, the bottom only just covering her crotch and from the way her ample young breasts are bulging you can tell she isn't wearing a bra. Not that she could in that dress without it being extremely visible! The only other thing she has on apart from her black high heels is a leather dog collar around her neck, which I've attached the leash to, and a pair of handcuffs holding her arms together behind her back, pushing her breasts out so nicely.

I drop the leash and leave her standing there as you come over to the two of us. I slide my arms around you and pull you to me tightly as we kiss, my throbbing hard cock obvious to you as it presses against you through the thin material of my trousers. You can't resist sliding a hand down my body to stroke it and I grin as you give it a quick squeeze and turn your attention to Sarah.

I glance sideways at you as you take hold of her leash and start to twist it between your fingers as you let your eyes caress her lovely young body. Her face looks so sweet and innocent, but with a body like hers in that little black dress she could be the wet dream of any man, and quite a few women as well! Her breasts are more than ample, but I can't help but notice as I observe you that yours are bigger and my eyes are drawn to the low cut top of your long tight dinner dress. I know why you're wearing it, you know what I like!

I turn to look at Sarah, head hung low, waiting.

"Has she ever been with another woman?" You turn to me and ask.

"Why don't you ask her?" I reply.

"Well?"

"No." Sarah replies in a small voice.

I glare at her and she can sense it. She lifts her head to look me in the eye briefly and then lowers her gaze again.

"No, mistress." She corrects herself.

You look at me.

"You've trained her?" You ask.

"Lets just say I've given her a little advice about how to behave." I respond with a grin. "I thought I'd leave her training up to you."

You grin and tug gently on the leash; Sarah follows with only a brief hesitation as we head towards the bedroom. I find a place to perch my bum on your dressing table and settle back to watch Sarah be trained. The first thing you do is take her handcuffs off. She is still flexing her wrists, enjoying her freedom again when you pull her leash sharply, pulling her towards you. Her face is next to yours and you kiss her on the lips. I grin to myself as she tries to flinch away.

"Sarah." My voice contains the warning even though my words don't.

She glances at me and then submits, you feel her lips open and her tongue searches out yours. You're smiling as you break the kiss. Sarah looks at me, I nod approvingly with a kind smile and she lowers her head again looking a bit more relaxed than before. Maybe that first kiss with another woman was going to be the hardest barrier to break this evening, but I doubt it.

"I'm going to enjoy this, Craig." You tell me.

"I'd never have guessed!" I respond.

"Maybe we should ease her in gently." You suggest.

I shake my head. "She will do as she's told, she enjoys being spanked, but I have other ways of making sure she's a good girl."

You turn back to Sarah, who's blushing a lovely shade of pink at what she's just done and what I've just said.

"I'll show you later." I promise, and Sarah lets out a faint moan, whether of pleasure or dismay neither of us can work out though.

"Take my dress off, my sexy little slave." You command her, and turn round so she can find the zip at the back of your dress.

Sarah can feel my gaze on her again as she carefully runs the zip down. Her hands linger over the smooth skin of your shoulders as she pushes the straps down and lets it fall to the floor. After my last veiled threat she's eager to please, as I sit there and admire you, you step out of the dress and let Sarah fold it neatly for you over the back of a chair. You tease! You know I can't resist a woman in stockings and suspenders, especially not white lace ones!

Sarah stands meekly by the bed watching you as you saunter over to where I'm perched; you look Sarah in the eye though as you give my hard cock another gentle squeeze through my trousers.

"Do you like what you see Sarah?" You ask her.

"Yes, mistress." She replies, her breathing becoming a little more rapid as she watches my hand find one of your breasts and yours starts rub my bulge a little harder.

"Would you like to change places with me Sarah?"

She can only nod now in agreement.

"Or maybe you'd like to change places with Craig, my hand rubbing your crotch, your hands caressing my body, my breasts?" I find a nipple and tweak it through the bra, making you gasp softly to emphasize the point.

A slight hesitation this time, but another nod.

"Sarah, come over here." She does as you command. "Kneel." You grin as you continue to rub my cock through my trousers just inches from her face; the look of envy is obvious.

"Would you like a go Sarah?" She nods. I'm standing next to you now, waiting to see what you've got in plan for her next.

You unzip my pants and let them drop to the floor, and then you pull out my hard cock, rubbing slowly in front of her face, grinning as I groan to myself.

"Would you like to suck it Sarah?" You ask her. Part of me is begging her to say yes, the other realising that she doesn't have a choice, she will obey the two of us.

"Yes mistress."

I look down at her, and use a finger to raise her chin until her eyes meet mine.

"Tell me how much you want to suck me Sarah."

She glances down to watch your hand still slowly wanking and then looks up again.

"I want you in my mouth," she tells me in a small voice, "I want to run my tongue over the tip, I want to feel it sliding in between my wet lips, I want to feel you coming down my throat master." I look at you with a satisfied grin, noticing that your excitement is visible now from the way your hard nipples seem to be trying to poke through the thin lace of your bra.

"You certainly have taught her how to behave." You observe. "Go on then, Sarah, show us how good you are."

You offer my cock to her parted lips and I gasp as she sucks the tip into her mouth, her tongue going right for the sensitive bits with no attempt at teasing, she obviously realises it wouldn't be a good idea at the moment!

Too soon though you tap her on the forehead and she releases my cock from the warm liquid attentions of her mouth.

"She seems pretty good." You comment.

I can't help but agree!

"I'm sure she'll be just as good at eating pussy as she is at sucking cock, we'll give her plenty of chances to get some practice." I assure you, enjoying the brief look of panic that spreads over Sarah's innocent face at my words....

You can't resist rubbing your clit quickly through your lace knickers at the thought of it.

"Why don't you let her do it?" I suggest as I catch your movement. You nod and I look down at our little slave.

After a moment Sarah reaches out and gently presses the crotch of your knickers with a fingertip, making you groan out loud. Feeling a bit bolder at your positive response she slides her finger further between your legs and starts to rub the full length of your pussy, pushing the coarse material against your most sensitive bits. I take her hand and guide it to my cock, still slick with her saliva and pre-cum, and with a quick nod she is soon masturbating both of us at once.

I smile down at her then we kiss, our tongues searching for each others, hands roaming over the other's body, all the while as Sarah watches us as her hands do as they were commanded. The look of envy on her face has changed to that of sheer longing! She knows I wont let her go unsatisfied, but she also knows that wont stop me teasing her something chronic!

"I want to see her spanked first." You gasp as we surface for air.

"But I haven't done anything wrong mistress!" Sarah protests.

"You just spoke without permission." I reply, "And you enjoy it anyway. Come here!"

I grab her leash and she rises from her knees.

"Take the rest of my clothes off."

"Yes master."

She does as she's told and petty soon I'm naked. It could be just me but I'm sure your nipples look even harder and your breathing is a little deeper as Sarah unbuttons my shirt and slides my trousers down. I move over to the bed and sit down.

"Over my knees Sarah." I command.

She obeys without hesitation, knowing that that will only make it worse. She lies down over my legs, bum in the air, ready to get what's coming to her. I enjoy the feeling of her warm body pressing against me, her bare arm trying to touch my cock but making sure she doesn't rub it without permission.

"I need a blindfold please Sharon." I ask.

You pass me one from the drawer and I place it over her eyes and secure it around the back of her head, taking care not to get the cord tangled in her long hair.

Her tiny dress doesn't hide much anyway and I watch your face as I slowly pull the hem up, revealing the skimpiest of white g-strings covering her lovely smooth bum. Its not lacy or fancy, just literally the smallest we could find when I took her underwear shopping! Its virtually a piece of string running down the crack of her bum...

"Oh Craig, she's beautiful!" You comment.

"She is, isn't she?" I agree as I land the first slap on one of her cheeks. She cries out in shock. I wait. Nothing.

"Right, we'll start again." Slap.

"One!" She gasps.

"That's better, I was beginning to wonder if I'd taught you anything."

"Two!" The hand lands on the other cheek this time.

By the time I reach 10 she's gasping for breath and her bum is starting to look rather red. I look up, she isn't the only one having problems breathing!

"Come over here please Sharon."

"Would you like to spank her?" I ask. Silly question!

You kneel beside the bed so that Sarah's red bum is wriggling in front of you. You reach out and pinch it, causing her to gasp, and then you let your touch caress the hot skin.

Sarah can't see but she knows whose hand it is caressing her behind, running fingertips up and down her sensitive thighs. And she knows that for the first time it isn't a man doing it. Suddenly the touch is gone and she knows what's going to happen.

Slap! You're not doing it as hard as I did, but you're doing it a lot quicker. Sarah hardly has a chance to catch her breath before the next slap lands on her bum. By the time you finish with her she's mumbling incoherently between rapid gasps for breath for us to let her come.

"Roll over Sarah."

She rolls over on my lap, I feel the warmth from her red bum on my legs. So now she's lying there, back arched, pussy raised in the air on my lap.

"Where did the handcuffs go Sharon?" I ask.

You find where you dropped them before and Sarah willingly offers her hands together above her head for you to cuff together. As you do that I slowly tug the hem of the dress up until its all bunched up just below her beasts. As you lock the second hand into the cuffs I can't resist running my hand down her lithe body, causing her to whimper again as I gently spread her legs slightly and allow my fingers to brush her pussy on the way back up. I look up again and you've secured the chain on the handcuffs to the bedpost with a length of rope. Now she's blindfolded, handcuffed and ours to do with what we want....

Once you are back in the same position as before beside the bed I take your hand in mine and with my other I pull the minute crotch of Sarah's g-string to one side, feeling its dampness and exposing her soaking wet pussy for our pleasure. Her excitement is almost as obvious as yours; her clit already hard and her wet lips open as I spread her legs wider now. The way her bum is writhing around on my lap feels devine!

"Whose fingers would you like in your pussy first Sarah?" I ask her.

"Any master, please, any!"

You run your fingers through her pubes and she moans with pleasure. I deftly hold her pussy open with two fingers and you reach down and start to stroke her hard little clitoris, eliciting the predicable response.

"Oh god that feels good!" She moans as she writhes about on my lap. You fingers move down her wet lips until you reach her hole. I grin as you start to tease her, running your fingers around the outside but not going insider her. Exactly what I would have done!

"Oh please, whoever it is, please!"

"Quite a change from someone who looked shocked at the suggestion of even kissing another woman." I observe.

You continue teasing her pussy and I move my hands up her body until I reach her sides. I feel her body tense as she anticipates what's going to happen.

"You know I told you how I had a way of keeping under control?" I ask. You nod. "Well, this is it."

With that I start to tickle poor Sarah. As my fingers move up and down her rib cage she discovers to her dismay that you attached the handcuffs to the bedpost. Her gasps turn to long sigh though as you slide a finger deep into her pussy. I stop tickling and just watch as she arches her body even more as you fuck her slowly and steadily with a lone finger.

"How does that feel Sarah?" You ask, confirming to her just whose finger it is. I watch to see if there is a reaction, but there isn't, only pleasure, she's learning.

"Please mistress, don't stop!"

You laugh and slide another finger in alongside the first, causing her to gasp even louder as you stretch her open. You continue fucking her as I push her dress up even further, helping it over her breasts to reveal them and her lovely big, hard nipples.

Your other hand finds her clit as my hands find a nipple each and start to tweak them. Now she's in heaven, four hands working at all of the most sensitive parts of her body, taking her closer and closer to orgasm. She's almost there when suddenly we both stop at the same moment. Now is the test, will she complain or is she our slave.

She says nothing, just lies there blindfolded, coming back from the brink of orgasming and wondering what we'll do next.

"I think its time for some pussy eating now." I comment, a smile spreads over her face. "Don't get too excited Sarah, you're going to be the one doing the eating!" The smile dampens but only briefly. She wont object now she knows something of the pleasure that two people can cause her.

"Stand up." You help her to her feet. Her legs are still a little shaky. Not surprising really! I stand up and kiss her gently on the lips, pulling her dress back down to the proper place as I do so.