Training Professor Munroe Ch. 01

Story Info
The professor's pretty treat turns the tables on him.
1.6k words
4.27
64k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Munroe was fucked. He just didn't know it yet. Lucille (that sweet little blond freshman he just couldn't resist) had decided it was time to make a few changes in their clandestine relationship. Not only that but she had taken some precautions just in case he protested (precautions of the most discriminating kind). Earlier that week Lucille had left him a package in his office. The package contained one of the many (oh so many) recordings she had made over the past few months. She was fairly sure he had time to absorb the contents because he had called her several times each day for the last couple of days. She didn't answer of course. Professor Munroe thinks his little blonde bombshell is looking for money but she wants so much more than that (so much more).

Lucille can't help but smile as she walks up the hallway to his office, her black knee high leather boots clicking on the linoleum floor. She was wearing all black for today's little meeting: A snug fitting black knee length skirt that stops just above her boots (you can catch a brief glimpse of her legs clad in black ribbed stockings with every calculated step) and a tight black wool turtle neck clinging to the delicious curve of her breasts. Perfect for New England's fall weather but oh so sexy at the same time (and not in that sweet sexy kinda way but in that devastating sexy kinda way). She doesn't even knock when she reaches his door. Professor Munroe looks up and tries to maintain a stern and disapproving gaze while his eyes devour her. Lucille pays him no mind as she wheels in her small black case and turns to close and lock the door behind her. She walks around slowly to his side of the desk and perches herself on the edge, just inches away from him. Her musky perfume envelopes him as she sits there and smiles down at him, thoroughly amused by her own game with desire whatsoever to rush anything. Professor Munroe purses his lips and reaches into his coat pocket. He pulls out an envelope and hands it to Lucille. She takes it, looks inside and fingers through the neat crisp hundred dollar bills.

"Five hundred dollars?" She laughs. "How quaint." She places it in her small black purse before turning her attention and those startling green eyes back to him. "Now professor lets discuss what you are going to do for me to keep that titillating recording from being seen by the wrong people." The professor's eyes widen and he turns red as he starts sputtering his protests.

"But I gave you..." She places a single cool leather gloved finger over his lips.

"Hush now professor, you are in no position to negotiate. What would happen to your perfect little life if, say, the Dean of Arts and Sciences got hold of this or..." She leans in a bit closer, so her warm breath is on his face as she speaks. "Maybe your wife may come across a copy. What do you think she would have to say?" Lucille chuckles as the professor tries to speak through her gloved finger. She presses it more firmly against his lips. "No. Don't try to answer that. Just listen." She stops smiling and stares at him long and hard and cold. "From now on when we meet you are going to do exactly as I tell you. Nod if you understand." He nods. "Perfect. To start with we need to make sure you don't make too much noise."

She stood up and walked over to case, which she picked up and placed on the desk. She opened it, pulled out a black ball gag with leather straps and sauntered back over to him. "Open your mouth" She slipped the gag into his mouth and fastened it securely behind his head. "Now I want you to stand up and undress." The professor's eyes slid to his office door. "Don't worry I have locked the door. I have no interest in ruining your life as long as you remain useful to me that is." She stood and watched him as he undressed. The tension had eased a little from his face and when he got to his boxers she could tell that his enthusiasm for her little game was growing. She laughed as she wrapped a gloved hand around his cock, it pulsed and thickened a little more. "I think you may have the wrong idea of where this is going professor." Her grip tightened to the point of discomfort. Professor Munroe winced and tried to pull back but only succeeded in crossing the threshold from discomfort to pain. Lucille laughed again and let go of his wilting cock. "Now bend over and put your hands on your desk. Spread your legs. Perfect." She pulled out a glossy picture from her purse. "I am going to put a picture of us fucking right here so you can see it, right next to this lovely family portrait of yours. Keep your eyes on that and remember how bad things could get if you displease me."

Lucille turned her attention back to her case. This time she pulled out an intimidating (but oh so pretty) clear plastic cock cage.

"We should get this on before you get too excited again." With a few delicate movements she had his cock tucked and locked into the chastity device. "And now for the highlight of today's little games." With a delighted giggle she pulled out a solid wooden paddle, about four inches wide and twelve inches long with a leather wrapped handle. She caressed his ass cheeks with paddle. "I want you to keep your eyes ahead on those pictures on your desk, okay." With that she pulled back and applied the first stinging blow.

-smack-

"This is necessary for you to understand that the nature of our relationship has changed."

-smack-

"That from now on you are not professor to me."

-smack-

"You are my pet."

-smack-

"My plaything."

-smack-

"My fuck toy."

-smack-

"My little bitch."

-smack-

Lucille paddled his ass until her body was prickling with perspiration and a few beads of sweat started to run down the side of her beautiful flushed face. For a few minutes there was nothing but the sound of wood smacking flesh, her heavy breathing and the professors muffled cries. Her pulse raced. She lived for moments likes these.

"Mmmm... a good paddling always gets me so wet. Stand up and face me bitch boy." Professor Munroe stood on shaky legs and turned to face her. "Oh what's this? Are you crying? Is my little pussy boy crying?" Lucille stepped closer to him, grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face down to hers. She stuck out her tongue and caught the tear on his cheek. She licked all the way up to the corner of his eye. "Mmmm... delicious. I fucking love it. Now you understand what you are, don't you?" She reached around with her other hand and undid the straps of the ball gag. "Now let's put your mouth to use."

She stepped back and started sliding her tight black skirt up, all the way up, over where those ribbed stockings stopped and her creamy thighs began, up till he could see sheer black panties that covered her smooth cunt. "You remember the last time you slid this skirt up my thighs like this?" She teased. "You pulled down my pretty panties... just like this." Her fingers hooked into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down over her hips, all the way down till she let them drop on the floor and stepped out of them. She slid herself back onto the edge of the table opposite him, spread her legs and slid the fingers of one hand down over her pussy, spreading the pink, wet lips. "You remember how this cunt feels? Smooth and wet and hot, sliding over your cock."

"Oh are you straining to get hard in that cock cage? You won't have much luck, frustrating isn't it? But it's for the best wouldn't you say? Considering how much trouble it gets you into. But there is one thing you can still enjoy. You can enjoy the taste of my sweet wet cunt. Get down on your knees and worship that pussy." He hesitated a moment, transfixed by arousal and horror. "Now! Bitch boy!" He snapped to action, falling into his role seamlessly. "Yes. That's right. Uhhh... Lick that pussy. Fuck me with your tongue." She grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face into her dripping cunt. Her boots wrapped around him and dug into his back as she rode his mouth. "Mmmm yes, that's right. Slurp it up you cunt whore... oh yes... my little bitch boy... I'm gonna cum all over your face and I want you to lick up every last drop... oh yes..." Her body shook as she let out a feral growl. "Mmmm... delicious. I think you will train well my pet. Very well indeed."

She pushed him away and stood up. She fixed her stockings and smoothed her skirt back down, picked up her panties, the ball gag and the paddle and dropped them back in her case. "Now I better get going before I am late for my next class. Oh... and stop by my apartment after you leave the office this afternoon so I can remove your little cock cage before you go home to wifey. I will be by first thing tomorrow morning to put it back on." She couldn't help laughing at his expression. "Don't look so distraught, the restraint will do you good and anyway you can get a quick furtive little wank in before you get home, if you really have to give that pathetic little pecker some relief, just be careful not to mess up your dress pants."