Training Rebecca Ch. 02

Story Info
IRS agent requires more than she imagined.
6.9k words
4.65
263.8k
33

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 (Friday)

Rebecca woke to the shrill sound of her alarm clock. It hadn't been one of her more restful nights. She sat on the edge of the bed to clear her head, and thought about the events of the previous day. Pulling up her nightgown, she looked at the hair that would soon be gone. Her lips were still puffy, she noticed grimly. She parted them and saw her clit poking out of the hood. Pushing temptation aside with a grimace, she took off the nightgown and donned a nice matching bra and panties set to exercise in. It would never do to have Maria wonder why there were none in the dirty clothes from last night. Then she pulled her hair back in a ponytail, went downstairs, exercised for a half hour, and visited with the boys as they ate breakfast. They were growing all too fast, she thought. Maria mentioned that the telephone had gone out the previous day. The repairmen had shown up later and put things right. Then up to shower and dress, putting on a garter belt and stockings for the first time in ages. Panties she knew she could remove easily.

She drove to work feeling on edge. She nodded perfunctorily to the girl at the front desk, ignored one of her staff members on the elevator, and breezed past a "Good Morning, Mrs. Dunbar" to seek the solace of her office. Her e-mails were more pointed than usual. Her nine o'clock seemed to irk her and she dismissed Jim Thomas to redo the work to her satisfaction.

At ten o'clock Kyle pulled into the Royal Manufacturing parking lot. He called Rebecca's office as he walked into the elevator. When Mrs. Davis answered, Kyle informed her that he was negotiating a very important contract with Mrs. Dunbar, and would need a half hour of her time. Mrs. Dunbar didn't have any appointments for the next hour, she informed him, and she would put him through to her. There was no need, he said, turning the corner and waving at a surprised Mrs. Davis as he entered the office.

Rebecca Dunbar looked up expecting to see her secretary.

"Good Morning, Rebecca," he began, sitting himself in front of her desk and crossing his legs.

"Good Morning, Sir," she said rising from her desk. "If you will excuse me for a moment."

"Sit down," he said firmly. They looked at each other for a few moments. "Did you bring yourself off last night?"

"No, Sir. There was no need."

"You wore pantyhose today?"

"No, Sir. I threw them out as you ordered," she said lying, but figuring she would have to do it soon.

"And today—are you wet?"

"I, I'm not sure. Maybe."

"Show me, like last night."

Rebecca shifted nervously in her chair. "I wasn't expecting you, Sir. If you will let me visit the washroom for a minute you can check."

"You mean that you are not dressed appropriately for me? Raise your skirt to your waist."

She stood and grasped the hem of her skirt. She raised it to show stockings and garters but also pink bikinis then sat again as he pointed a finger down.

" I had no way of knowing that you would show up here. I have never gone out without panties on and thought your orders were that I was not to wear them when you wanted to meet me, Sir."

"So you have decided how we are to meet?"

"It is what I assumed, Sir."

Kyle rose from his seat. With a long stride, he reached out and caught her hair in his hand. He lifted her out of her chair and brought her face almost against his own. "You do not set the rules here. You will find yourself in serious trouble with me if you presume anything. Remove them, now."

She struggled to lift her skirt and lower the offending garment as he held her firmly by hair that had been pulled out of her carefully contrived bun. She shook them down her legs and kicked them off. He bent down and picked them up, looked at the wetness as she looked on wide-eyed, and put them in his pocket.

"And what happens to disobedient girls?"

"I was not disobedient, Sir. You didn't make your requirements clear."

He smiled, but the smile wasn't pleasant. He dragged her by her hair across the room, through the kitchenette, and into the boardroom behind her office, squalling and oowing all the way as she tripped on her high heels. There he pushed her against the large table dominating the room where she stood, transfixed, more than a bit disheveled, and still breathing heavily from the exertion of the last few moments.

"Bend over the table and hold up your skirt. If you let it drop, I'll double the number."

"You can't really mean that you are going to hit me?" she asked incredulously.

"Everything is your option. I can walk out that door and the agreement between us is broken forever. Or you can request a spanking as punishment for disregarding my desires and take it like the strong woman I think you are. As I have said before, it is your choice. But I am getting very tired of your indecision. Perhaps we should just call this quits," he said walking toward a side door.

"No, no, please don't go. I...I'll accept it."

"That isn't what I said."

The dark haired beauty took a deep breath and said, "Please spank me, Sir." She turned, bent over the table, and pulled up the hem of the skirt.

"Spread your legs." She moved her feet out. "Farther."She could feel the lips slick apart as she complied. They seemed heavy as they hung there in front of him. God this is so humiliating, she thought. For his part, he studied the rounded cheeks in front of him appreciatively, framed as they were by the garter belt and stockings.

"Sir, could you lock the door, please?" she asked.

"Afraid of visitors? It would be interesting to see the reaction on a subordinates face if your yelling is heard and he decides to check out the room. You will be punished and punished well. I will not ease off because you might be embarrassed. This will be a moment to remember."

"Could I have something to muffle the sound if I cry out, Sir?"

Kyle took the panties out of his pocket. "Open," he said as she still held up the skirt. He made sure the cotton strip was in contact with her tongue, rubbed it up and down and then stuffed them in so her mouth wouldn't quite close. He removed his coat and laid it on the table next to her face. He stood for a full minute staring appreciatively, during which she closed her eyes in dreaded anticipation.

SMACK. She felt it on her left cheek and flinched just after the sound reached her ears. SMACK, SMACK, the second and third also landed on the same spot, leaving overlaying handprints. As he warmed to the task, he increased the force of his strikes always landing them on the same cheek. Soon it turned a warm pink and she was shrieking into the panties with every blow. She ground her teeth into the panties, cursing him a thousand times in her mind but telling herself that she could take it, that she had to take it. Then the tears started to flow and as the color turned from pink to red, she shouted out to him "pluuth gans widss."

"What?" he said stopping and pulling out the gag.

"Please change sides, Sir. The left side is killing me."

"As you wish," was his reply as he stuffed the gag back in and looked at a swollen hand. He changed sides and resumed his task with the other hand. The change left her quiet save slight moans for a half minute but soon she was wiggling and squawking with the blows. The tears started again and at about the 40th stroke she collapsed onto the table, still clutching her skirt hem, shaking and sobbing so close to an orgasm. He stopped and rubbed up and down the cheeks, now bright red and hot to the touch. He pulled a plastic bag out of his coat pocket and took out a piece of rubber all lubed up. He pulled aside one red cheek and inserted it into her, then pulled it out and pushed it back in several times. It was easy in her relaxed state.

"Did you already shit today?" he asked crassly removing the cloth from her mouth. He looked at it, and put it in his pocket. She didn't answer him immediately. Then, eyes still closed, and make-up running she responded, "Yes, This morning, Sir."

"This butt plug is not to be removed, under any circumstances until I take it out. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," she sniffled, her shaking finally coming under control.

"Hold you skirt up and come over here," he ordered moving to a chair and sitting down. She righted herself and looked down at her bush revealed for him to see below her skirt. She walked over to the chair where he was seated watching her. He looked at her face still beautiful in spite of the tracks of mascara. Her hair, completely down now was shoulder length and disheveled. He pointed to the floor and she knelt in front of him. He stood, undid his pants, took them off with his boxers, folded them, put them on the table and sat back down.

"Your blow job last night was adequate for a beginner, but you have a lot to learn in that department. We'll start with a few rudimentary things today. Continue holding up your skirt. A red ass still burning will remind you of your mistake and help you do a better job here. Besides that, it is important that you learn to give a blowjob without using your hands. Start by licking up my cock. That's it, the sides as well as the underside. Get it nice and wet. OK. Now take it in your mouth. You need to work on the head first. Circle it with your tongue."

She obliged as best she could while balancing on her feet and knees.

"Now form a tight O with your mouth and take it all the way back into your mouth."

She leaned forward and took it into the back of her mouth and gagged when it hit the front of her throat.

"Now back out and circle the head with your tongue again."

She gagged as it went in the second time, pulled back and swirled her tongue around his cock head.

"Deeper," he said.

After gagging the third time she pulled back and said, "Sir, I can't take it into my throat. I don't want to throw up all over you."

He grabbed her and pulled her across his lap as she pleaded, "Please, Sir, no. Not there. I can't take any more there."

"You SMACK will SMACK have to learn SMACK to do SMACK as I SMACK command SMACK without question SMACK." He proceeded to hit first one cheek and then the other, making sure to jar the butt plug as he did so. "When I SMACK ask you to suck me SMACK I do not SMACK expect talking SMACK."

She could feel his engorged cock digging into her stomach as she kicked and squirmed. It wasn't so much the number of strokes that he landed, but rather the fact that she was very sore from the previous ones that made it hurt like hell. He dumped the teary-eyed beauty on the floor in front of him. "You will learn to control the gag reflex and take it all the way down your throat. We will have to work on that later."

Sniveling, she nodded, pulled her skirt up again and leaned forward to take him into her mouth. He pointed to his leg, which was covered with her juice and said "Clean off your mess." She had to get a hold of herself, she decided. She looked at his eyes and seeing no sign that he might relent started to lick the juice off his thigh, tasting herself for the second time in her life.

When she had finished Rebecca took him into her mouth. She swirled around the crown as he had taught, then tightened her mouth and pushed in to engulf his cock. She took him as far as she dared, then sucked hard as she pulled out. Then around the cock head again and back down. She was not going to chance another session across his knees. Over and over again she worked, concentrating on bringing him off as quickly as possible. She noticed that some drool was making its way down her leg, but she pushed the information to the back of her mind and focused on him. Before long she could feel his legs tense and knew it wouldn't be long. She could taste the precum on her tongue and he got harder in her mouth. Then his hand was in her hair and he was shooting into her mouth. She swallowed cum for a second time in her life as she continued to move her mouth up and down, sucking hard and milking him to the last drop.

Rebecca Dunbar sat back on her haunches and watched. He sat for a minute relishing the feelings her mouth had reluctantly provided. Then he stood and replaced pants and coat and told her she could let go of the skirt and get up. She stood, replacing the high heels that had dropped off while across his lap with her legs flailing. She pulled her hair back and fastened it again, then followed him, feeling the butt plug as she walked out through the kitchenette back into her office.

"Give these to your secretary," Kyle said handing her the soaked panties.

She looked at them in surprise. "What am I supposed to say?"

"It's entirely up to you," he said.

She straightened her skirt, tucked her blouse back into it and smoothed her jacket. Then holding her head high she took the panties, walked out to her secretary's desk. "Mrs. Davis, these fell into the sink by mistake. See if you can dry them and I'll pick them up later." Then she turned before Mrs. Davis could see how red she was and shut the door behind her.

Kyle had a little smile on his face. "I'll pick you up here at 6:30 this evening. You can call Maria and tell her that you will be home tonight later."

"How do you know her name?" she said.

"It was on your tax paperwork. She's your employee, remember?"

"Oh, yes. 6:30. You do remember that I have an appointment at 3:30?"

"It will prepare you for our meeting later."

Later, she said to herself. What more could he do to me than what he has done already except screw me, and that I can take. She could still feel the heat on her ass especially when she moved and the cloth of her skirt rubbed against her skin. Then there was the tingling sensation that seemed to have taken up permanent residence in her loins. She had another appointment soon, although she couldn't for the life of her remember who it was.

As if on cue, he said, "I'll leave you to your work. I'll be at the door downstairs at 6:30," and walked out the door to a still surprised Mrs. Davis who quickly tucked the sodden panties she was looking at in a drawer.

Rebecca stood for a minute to recover. Then she went into the executive bathroom attached to her office, stripped and took a quick shower, taking care not to disturb the butt plug so recently inserted. She felt better when she had finished and redressed. She phoned Maria and let her know about the change in plans for the evening. Rebecca knew she looked presentable for her 11:00 appointment but she noticed things were still quite warm on her backside when she sat down.

The time dragged but Rebecca made it through her work schedule and left at 3:15 for her beauty shop appointment. The girl at the desk ushered her into a booth and introduced her to Betty who would be taking care of her. Betty took her suit coat and told her to remove her clothes. She waited for Betty to leave so she could undress, but the girl just stood and looked at her. Rebecca then removed her shoes and skirt, purposely not looking at the beautician's expression when it became obvious that she hadn't worn underwear. The blouse and bra soon followed. She unhooked her hose, took them off without turning her back, and finally the garter belt was laid on the side table along with the other items of clothing.

Rebecca sat on the edge of the table and swiveled onto her back. She lay down and Betty spread her legs. Looking at the mass of hair in front of her, Betty grasped labia on either side and opened, both women noting the skwooshing sound it made and the odor of her sex. She then peered at the task in front of her. Rebecca wished she had taken a shower just before the appointment and fought the urge to close her legs and run from the table. Scissors were produced and the entire area was trimmed short. The beautician went to a table and brought back a cleansing liquid. She proceeded to wash Rebecca's cunt, smiling to herself as the woman on the table squirmed when the cloth was dragged over her clit. Then she dried it with a towel and powder was applied. Next wax was spread into place causing a bit of a stir before it was yanked off to her victim's muffled squeal. Rebecca steeled herself to the indignity of being twisted into a variety of lewd positions and didn't let out another sound until a drop of wax was dropped on her clit and she convulsed and swore. Betty apologized for the mistake and smiled watching Rebecca as she scraped it off with a fingernail. Then she continued as though nothing had happened.

When the front was finished, Betty told Rebecca to raise her legs so she could get the rest of the hairs underneath. "Couldn't we just let that go," she responded, "I am completely nude in the front."

"You are except for a little strip at the top. My orders were most specific," said Betty. "You are to be devoid of hair from your navel to the back of your ass, except for the landing strip I mentioned. I will lose my job if even a single hair remains."

Rebecca had feared this ever since she had entered the shop. She groaned in embarrassment and raised her legs holding the back of her knees up and wide apart.

"Your butt plug will have to come out," said Betty looking at the pink ass with splotches of red still visible.

"No, I'm sorry, it will have to stay where it is," retorted Rebecca. "Can't you work around it?"

"It will make the job much harder. I'll remove it—just for a couple of minutes. No one will ever know."

"No, I'm sorry. It'll have to be left in place," said Rebecca remembering the events of the afternoon.

"I don't know," said Betty working the plug in and out. "Tina, come in here and help me for a few minutes," she said opening the door, then hoisting the leg over her shoulder as Tina appeared and closed the door behind her.

"Her ass is so r..." said Tina before she could stop herself. "What do you want me to do?"

I have to finish waxing," said Betty. "But she wants me to leave the butt plug where it is. Can you pull it partway out and hold it over to the side so I can get at the furze there?"

Tina pushed the other leg out of the way and heard the unmistakable sound of her vagina sucking apart, then worked the butt plug in and out several times while pushing and pulling it from side to side to see whether it gave Betty room to wax. Rebecca ground her teeth and clenched her fists at the indignity, but held her tongue. Yet again, she cursed Kyle for orchestrating another predicament to make her life hell. Finally Tina pulled it part way out, pushed hard right and said, "This angle should do just fine for the left side."

Tina and Betty finished that side and changed places to get at the other side with Tina again moving the plug about to find the best angle to work at. Betty didn't help things any when a drop of wax dripped on her anus. "Iiieeeeooo," was the response as Rebecca raised herself as much as she could, looked down between her legs and cursed. But the girls held her legs firmly and the only thing she could do was lay back down and buck as the hardened wax was scraped off with another fingernail.

When they finished, the beauticians wiped the longsuffering ass with lotion while looking for any stray hairs that had been missed. They pulled out a couple with tweezers and then the butt plug was pushed back into place. They examined the front for any stray hairs and used the lotion again when satisfied that none remained. "There you are Ma'am, finished," said the smiling Betty. Rebecca waited for them to leave so she could dress, but they stood and waited for her. She pulled on most of her clothing and picked up the garter belt and stockings to carry with her.

"What do I owe you?" she asked.

They both laughed. "It has been paid for. But you could tip us," said Betty raising her skirt to reveal a hairless pussy with a heart tattooed just above it to the left.

Rebecca rushed past them and out of the shop with their laughter ringing in her ears. She drove like a maniac through rush hour traffic. When she returned to the office, she went to her bathroom and replaced the garter belt and stockings and sat at her desk for a few minutes to regroup before trying to finish off the day. She certainly was stinging down there, and couldn't imagine why anyone would purposely go through the ordeal of having herself waxed.

12