Training Rebecca Ch. 11

Story Info
John becomes suspicious.
7.5k words
4.33
55.5k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week had been a blur. Friday morning, John woke up early with a hard-on, not that it was particularly unusual for him. He reached over to fondle his wife's breasts. The hardness he felt through the heavy material of her sleeper, surprised him.

He whispered in her ear, "Your period should be over by now," his words just penetrated the befogged brain of his spouse.

"It is, but I've got a UTI."

"Huh?"

"Urinary tract infection. I've got to see my doctor. It should only be a few more days."

Rebecca went down to Maria's room, then exercised using the penis gag again as Kyle had directed, before coming up to shower. When she emerged from the bathroom dried and dressed, John raised up on one elbow on the bed, "Have you been hiding something from me?"

A feeling of dread came over her. "What would that be?"

"Your nipples felt a l-i-t-t-l-e different than usual this morning."

"It was going to be a surprise, as is the bra." She opened her blazer and unbuttoned her blouse to display her studded nipples poking out through the twin openings in the tip less bra. "What do you think?" she stood on one leg and threw the other hip out in a provocative posture.

He titled his head. "Inhale," she did. "Titilating," he grinned at his own joke. "When did you start wearing them?"

"A couple of weeks ago. Gotta run Hon."

That evening was the awards assembly at school. The boys were each receiving one and they had planned on going. Rebecca didn't really want to go since she might just see the two kids she had met in the park. She announced that she wasn't feeling well and would be staying home. "Damn UTI," she whispered to John. Maria overheard it and said that something like that shouldn't keep her from supporting her children's successes. She thought quite unkind thoughts at Maria's intervention, but went along reluctantly.

The event went over well. "Haven't seen much of you lately," said the girl from the park as she walked past her during the reception. That startled her a little, and her heart raced for 10 minutes or so, but there was no other contact and she couldn't tell that anyone treated them any differently than usual. So as far as she could tell, her secret remained a secret.

Saturday they awoke a little latter than usual. Rebecca snuggled up to John. "The fact that I can't have sex doesn't mean that you can't either. Why don't I help you out? I'll even use my mouth on you."

John knew exactly what that meant. She would put the tip in her mouth and stroke it furiously with her hand until he would begin to twitch, then it was 'grab a kleenix to catch the spunk, Mate'. "No, I'll wait for you."

"I could try some different things this time. I've really missed you this time."

"No, I'll wait for you. But thanks anyway."

They went out shopping with the boys to buy necessities for summer camp. Then they ate a late lunch at Applebee's.

Sunday Rebecca went to relieve herself in Maria's room early. Maria had gone out with her boyfriend the day before and a row had ensued, so there hadn't been any sex. She awoke, twisted onto the edge of the bed, pulled up her nightie, and looked down expectedly. Rebecca resigned herself to the inevitable and knelt to tongue her Maid. She was especially disgusted with herself for not finding it revolting any more.

"Oh, that's good. You've become a good cunt sucker. Put your hands under my nightie and pinch my nipples." She grabbed hair on either side of the head between her legs to puller her in tighter. "That's it, tongue my hole," she said crudely. "Make me cum."

"WHAT THE HELL..." John was standing in the open doorway.

"I..." Rebecca started to get up but Maria pulled her back to the business at hand by her hair.

"Don't you dare stop," she hissed through her teeth.

"Now I see why you don't want to have sex with me. You've gone Lezzy on me," he shouted. That's why you come in here all the time."

"John," a muffled cry came from between Maria's legs.

"Close the door on your way out, please," Maria said calmly and it slammed shut. "Now finish me and make it good, or else."

With a sob, Rebecca tongued around the vaginal opening, did her piss hole, pushed deep into her, then finished by swirling her tongue around and around her clit. It was just at she had been taught. She tried to go fast so she could get it over with and catch up to John, but Maria wasn't having any of the rush stuff and held out for two orgasms before allowing a bursting Rebecca to relieve herself and leave.

By the time she went upstairs, John was nowhere to be found. She tried getting him on his cell phone, but no answer. Should she tell him everything, she wondered? Well not exactly everything, but at least about Kyle's blackmail. She had been warned about telling John about it. Anything that would put them in jail was out of the question. But she didn't want to risk losing the father of her children either. She sat and stewed for a while and ended up putzing around for the day accomplishing nothing.

When she awoke on Monday morning, Rebecca was surprised to find her husband in bed next to her. When he had come in during the night she didn't know. She didn't want him to find her with Maria again, so she used her half hour privilege with the butt plug out to use the toilet, shower, and tiptoed off to work without exercising or breakfast.

When he rallied around, John phoned his wife's gynecologist saying she had asked him to confirm her appointment that week. "No, sorry, Mrs. Dunbar has no appointment that week", the receptionist declared.

Work kept Rebecca busy during the day. She left for her waxing appointment, was fingered by Betty until she almost climaxed, and returned to work on edge. She arrived home late and was glad John made no mention of the previous days drama. She hadn't a clue what she would tell him as an explanation if he did bring it up.

Tuesday, Kyle called and ordered her to come for a visit at 6:00. She had Mrs. Davis call Maria and say she had an appointment and that they should eat dinner without her. She cleaned up things by 5:30 and headed for the house of her Master, unaware that a car was following her.

John parked on the street and watched in amazement from behind a hedge as his wife stripped on the porch to reveal garter belt and hose and wait to be admitted. When she went inside, he crept around and found an unlocked side door toward the back of the large house. He entered quietly and tried the first door he came to. He found himself in a video studio. Three monitors were on and he could see his naked wife, kneeling on the floor, from three different angles. The volume was set too low to hear what was being said.

He didn't hear her enter, but suddenly a naked beauty grabbed his balls and knelt in front of him. "You are John," it was a statement.

"How did you know?"

"You can't interfere with the training session," she said, "but I can make it worth your while." She unzipped his pants, and pulled out a very hard member of the opposite sex. She gave him a lick to say 'hello'.

"What's happening?"

"Master is putting her through her positions." Kyle had stopped at position four, and as Rebecca bent in half backwards, he knelt and took out her padlocks. "She has been practicing this position, I see, and can get into it from a standing position. He keeps her locked up so she knows she doesn't control her body. She is tempted to masturbate without Master's permission."

"Rebecca masturbate? You've got to be kidding. She wouldn't do that." Joanna took his wet cock half way down her throat on one bob, and buried her nose in his pubic hair on the second. That got John's attention.

"Where's her hair?" he asked, "well most of it."

"Hmmm," she pulled back, "waxed like me. Master doesn't like anything hiding the cunt, as Master calls it, from his view." She resumed her ministrations.

"This has got to be so...so embarrassing to her. She has always been so proud, so in control. Yet here she is spreading herself for a stranger."

"Hmmm," she replied again.

When the locks were out, Kyle stroked her wet cunt. You could see it drooling even on the camera. Blood rushed to Rebecca's head and she felt light-headed. She responded to his fingers, even knowing that she might not be allowed to finish what he was starting. He watched the signs of arousal as she pushed against his fingers. John was like an iron post in her mouth. This is turning him on, she thought, another man finger-fucking his own wife.

"Please, May I cum Master?"

"No, not now slut."

"She has to beg to have an orgasm?" John asked.

"Ummm hmmm," his fellatrix nodded without leaving her charge.

"That has to be SO humiliating for her. I can't believe she puts up with it."

Kyle pulled his fingers away when she began to shake and ordered her into position 5. John almost came as he watched his wife spread her cunt. Her foot position was corrected slightly. Her Master called for position 6 and told her to get her collar. "No, I didn't say to get up," he remonstrated as she started to rise.

"Yes, sorry, Master."

She 'walked' on all four's over to the door, opened it, and retrieved her collar from her purse on the porch. John noted the curve of her back and the way her breasts hung down and swayed from side to side as she 'walked'. She brought it back and he put it around her neck. Attaching the leash, he walked her forward and backward. "You sometimes start with the wrong hand. You must start with the same hand as my foot or you'll get messed up."

"Yes, Master."

They walked back and forth, then tried small turns. It was easier when she started with the same hand as his foot.

This was all John could take watching his wife humiliate herself, and he groaned and emptied himself in the warm, wet, vacuum that was the mouth of Joanna. She sucked and stroked him until every drop was swallowed. Then she lowered his pants and took them off. "You won't be needing these for a while." He was pushed backwards into a chair. She still hadn't let go of his family jewels and as his butt hit the seat, she fed them between 2 pieces of wood inset in the chair seat and clicked them shut.

Rebecca was aching at the end of 10 minutes of this exercise and he called a halt without needing to punish her even once. "Doing better," he stroked her hair.

"Sorry to have to do this," Joanna told Rebecca's husband, "but I have to go for a few minutes. I'll turn the volume up if you wish. Please don't try and get up—you'll hurt yourself badly, they really are locked in. And if you yell—well this is a sound proof room." She pushed a slider on the control panel and John could hear every sound coming from the living room. Joanna slipped out of the door and closed it silently.

"Joanna," he said in a conversational voice. She appeared as if by magic. "I was just checking Rebecca's pc muscles and find them in need of extensive conditioning. The little bit of training we are doing now hasn't helped a bit. Position 3, Joanna." John watched as she stepped wide and put her hands on the small of her back. Her elbows touched, thrusting her breasts out. "Put your finger in her while she contracts her pc muscles."

Rebecca was amazed. "That hurts she is squeezing so hard, Master."

"Now, lick your finger off and put it inside YOU." John sat in rapt attention. "Contract. See the difference?"

She nodded. She had no idea anyone could build up those muscles that way. Had she lost that much tone there since she was younger? Was it because she hadn't had very much sex for the past few years? Maybe that was why John seemed to be abroad so much anymore. She looked at her finger and, knowing what was expected, licked it again. John shook his head in disbelief and found he was rising to the occasion.

"We will need to accelerate that part of your training. Position 6."

Rebecca knelt and he led her by the leash out of John's view and up the stairs. Kyle walked into a door Rebecca had never noticed and flicked on the light switch. That turned on four monitors in the studio, and John could see a very well appointed examination room. Joanna slipped in the door and came over to rub her luscious breasts against him.

"What is he doing now?"

"Wait and see," she responded.

Kyle sat his trainee up on the examination table and laid her on her back. He pulled out stirrups and positioned her legs.

"Never knew you could see so much on one of those," he said as one camera was positioned to show all the real estate between the stirrups. Her arms were raised and attached to cuffs and a wide strap was tightened just under her breasts which completely immobilized her.

"This is my Kegelcizer, an invention of my own," Kyle told his submissive. He stepped between her spread legs and set a box on a tray he pulled out from the table. John could see wires running from a control box to a rubber phallus. The Master lubricated the phallus and pushed it home, attaching straps to her thighs to hold it in position.

"You've been isolating the pc muscles when you pee. Contract them." As she did, he threw a switch, and a light shown on the box.

"Beep...Beep...Beep," it went on for 15 seconds or so when she let off the pressure. "AAWK," came from a speaker on the box and "Owwwwwwww," went Rebecca, and her body tensed up as a shock went through her nether region. Kyle flipped the switch and the box went dead. "Oh, yes, as I was just about to say," he smiled, "if you don't maintain the required pressure on it, there is a shocking development. I have both the required pressure and the shock value turned down low. We will build both the pressure and the amount of time you hold it during the next month. By that time you should be at a 7 out of the 10 settings, which I consider to be barely adequate."

"Let me feel this iron cunt," John asked Joanna. She stepped to the side, swinging her legs open as she did so. He put a finger in her and was amazed at the pressure. Then she changed it to pulse the muscles so he could feel what she could do with a cock in there. He could only imagine what that would feel like. She ran her fingers through his hair. "I see you are up for some more action already." She knelt and took him in her mouth as he turned his attention back to the monitors.

"Try it again," Kyle was telling her. He flipped the switch, "Beep...Beep...Beep..."

"I don't think I can handle any more," she moaned after a half a minute was up.

"30 more seconds, then you can rest." She concentrated on squeezing THOSE muscles to avoid the punishment. "Time," he called out switching off the box. "Rest for a minute and then we'll do two 30 second ones. I will give a Kegelcizer to Maria for you to use twice each day. Additionally, I expect you to contract the muscles each hour. Here is a clock that beeps on the hour as a reminder. You can put it on your desk. Three sets of 10 contractions each should do it, I think. You will be sore the first few days as you are using muscles that are not in shape. Another caveat. The exercises can be a little erotic, but you are NOT allowed to cum."

In the studio, Joanna slurped loudly. "Does that contraption really shock as much as Rebecca indicated?" she was asked.

"How do you think I acquired the muscles I have? Master has very exacting standards and won't accept anything but my best for him. And whew, but that's a sensitive place to run a jolt of electricity. It's not like electro-sex, I can tell you."

She felt John jump in her hand when she said that. She put him back in her mouth and tightened her lips around him. While his wife was doing the first of her 30 second exercises, he tensed up and gave up his second load of the evening. Joanna swallowed it like it was her last meal for the month.

"Is she almost done?" he asked.

"Yes, this is the last for today."

"I'd better be going then," he announced looking down at the wooden jaws that held him entrapped.

"That would be for the best," she produced a key from somewhere and inserted it into a lock under the chair. With a "click" he was free, and put on his pants. Giving the monitors a last look he slipped out of the door and headed for his car.

When Rebecca arrived home about 7:30, everything was in chaos as the boys were packing. They went to summer camp for 2 weeks every year right after school got out, and were looking forward to it. John would be driving them the 60 miles there on the morrow. He worked late in his office and Rebecca didn't even hear him come to bed. She had begged and begged, but Kyle was adamant about leaving in the locks. She didn't know how much longer she could hold John off, especially after the incident with Maria. She knew he was fuming about it, but hadn't mentioned anything since his discovery.

Rebecca had done a few things early in her office before the 9:00 meeting. That had gone smoothly and sales were doing very well with the new directions she was taking the company. She arrived back at her office at 10:30. She was just getting started when Maria, her Maria, burst into the office. She was dressed in a red skirt, red pumps, and a black spaghetti strap top that did little to hide her curves. She was followed closely by a flustered Mrs. Davis.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Dunbar," began the flustered secretary. "She wouldn't..."

"OUT," snapped Rebecca to her maid. "This is where I conduct MY business. You are NOT welcome here."

The Maid didn't seem in the least put out by the outburst, and made no move to leave.

"Shall I call security, or the police?" asked Mrs. Davis.

"That's a good idea. We probably should clear up a few things with them," said Maria.

The mention of the police brought Rebecca back to her senses.

"No, no, I'll handle this. Thank you, Mrs. Davis. That will be all for now."

A smirk graced Maria's face as the secretary closed the door behind her. "Let's check on you," she said walking over to the desk before Rebecca could move. "Lift up your skirt in back."

Rebecca's face changed from anger to fear as she soaked it all in. She did as ordered and lifted her skirt, proving that she was sitting as HE had ordered. "Good girl," she purred patting her head.

"You have nothing to say to me?"

"Yes, Mistress. I mean, no, Mistress."

"I can use this as a reminder," she said taking THE wooden spoon out of her purse.

"Please, no, Mistress. That won't be necessary," Rebecca shrank back, terrified at the thought.

"Come over here and take up position #1."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, stripping off her suit coat and unbuttoning her blouse hurridly. She was naked under it and looked at Maria who nodded. It was removed as was the skirt and thong.

"You can keep the stockings and garter."

The high-powered executive knelt and assumed the position required with fingers laced and placed on the back of the neck, her elbows perpendicular to her body. The young woman in front of her examined her breasts. She smiled as she bent over and lifted each of the padlocks in turn, then let it fall. "I don't suppose you have been satisfying John since his return," it was not a question and Rebecca didn't see a reason to answer it. "You will ignore me when I speak to you?" she gripped a nipple and digging in her nails, twisted it viciously while lifting the offending breast.

"No, Mistress. I...I'm very sorry. I didn't think it was a question. No, I haven't been satisfying my husband since his return," the pain drained the color from her face and brought a tear to her eye. "I am still locked up."

"He must not be very happy about it, I should think. "

"No, Mistress." The nipple was finally released.

"You have left HIM without sex. What will you do for ME, slut?"

The words stung. "I...I...I will obey you, Mistress," she said with conviction born out of desperation. She knew she had pissed off Maria, but she didn't want that part of her life to collide with her professional one here.