Training Slave C Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave C continues down her path to complete submission.
3.4k words
4.37
27k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SC raised her head enough to see the dildo moving towards her unprotected vagina and tried to brace herself, unsure of what, exactly, Martha would do. For her part, Martha had positioned herself so that the head of the dildo was directly in line with the opening to SC's pussy, which was so wet that the fluid was dripping off the cheeks of her ass and pooling on the floor. Martha grabbed the plump blond by both thighs, took a step forward and thrust with hips forward as hard as she could.

"UH-UGH-UH. AAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!" Slave C screamed as the rubber cock was buried in her wide-spread pussy all the way to the hilt as Martha orgasmed just from the pleasure of inflicting pain on the new comer's pussy.

"I'll show this bitch who is number one girl."

She said to herself as she pulled back and slammed in again.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" Slave Cathy screamed again.

Martha quickly settled into a rhythm and hammered away at SC's wide-spread pussy. With each thrust she battered the plump blonds' cervix, inflicting enormous pain on the bound woman.

"My titties hurt, Mistress. Your thrusting is bouncing them and they hurt with the straps still pulled tight." SC said.

"I like the way they bounce and spin on your chest. Your nipples are hard as rock and are cutting circles as your titties spin. Master, do you see this?" Martha asked as she pulled out and pushed back into Slave Cathy's ravaged love canal.

"Master thinks it is very attractive. That is why it is being filmed." Master said from behind Martha.

"You may continue, Martha. You have five more minutes." Master said as he sat down in his huge, over-stuffed chair.

"How do you like this?" Martha asked SC as she pulled the rubber cock out of the woman and slammed it home again.

"Oh, Mistress, it hurts! It hurts so bad I may throw up." SC whimpered back to her.

"Well, you need to know who is in charge here." Martha said.

Raising her head to look at where Martha stood between her wide-spread legs, SC said;

"You are, mistress. You are! Your slave will do anything you want."

But at just that moment SC saw a wide, leather strap come down with a resounding "SMACK" on Martha's ass, driving her forward into Slave C's battered pussy.

"YOU forget who is in charge, Martha. Perhaps we should put YOU on the rack and let Slave Cathy use that dildo on your pussy. Or, perhaps, on your ass." Master said as Martha stood stunned.

"No Master. You are in command and I apologize for getting carried away." Martha said with her head bowed and her bottom lip trembling.

"Get her off the rack and onto the table." Master commanded.

"Yes, Master." Martha said softly.

Slave Cathy had observed all of this in silence, but noted that Master was upset with how Martha had used her pussy.

"Maybe Master will be gentle with me tonight." She thought as the 'X' was set upright and her restraints were removed.

"Come with me, SC." Master said as he took her hand and led her towards a low table covered in rich, red velvet with a padded whole at the head, a large cushion at the hips and straps for the wrists and ankles.

"Get up on the table on your stomach, with your hips on the pad and your face in the whole." Master said to her as she turned and sat on the table.

"Yes my Master." SC said submissively.

"That's right, no put your arms out so that your wrists rest in the straps. I will position your ankles." He said to her in a soothing voice that seemed hypnotic to her.

"Master. My titties are being mashed into the table and hurt very badly. Can you take the straps off?" She asked.

"I have a better idea, let's open the breast door." He said as he moved a small lever and a door opened beneath SC's aching boobs, allowing them to fall free under her body.

Master secured her wrists and then her ankles in just a matter of seconds and then she felt her legs being spread as the table seemed to swing to either side and she was sure that someone was between her legs, but in the position she was in, she could not turn her head to see who it was.

"Oooohhhh." She moaned as Master's hands began to massage her up-turned ass.

"Do you like this, SC?" Master asked her as he grasped her plump cheeks and gently spread them, exposing her pinkish-brown anus, which he rubbed with one thumb as he spread a small amount of lubricant on his target with his other hand.

"It feels very nice, Master. Would you please put a finger in my ass? I am finding that I like that a great deal." SC said softly, almost begging.

"AAAAHHHH." She moaned as he inserted his large, long index finger into her ass and spread her sphincter.

"Yes, Master. More please. Finger-fuck your slave's ass. Use it for your pleasure." She whimpered as her hips tried to push back at the finger that was moving in and out of her ass as it wiggled from side to side.

"You are a very good slave. Giving your body to Master for his pleasure is an excellent sign of your submissiveness. We will see just how submissive you are before the weekend ends."

Master said to her as he increased the speed of his finger thrusts.

"Oh Master. Please fuck your slave. Use my ass, pussy or mouth. I have waited for so long to be your cum receptacle, I want it so bad." She whined and pleaded.

A resounding "SMACK" rang through the room as he brought a leather paddle down across her wiggling ass cheeks.

"AAAWWW." She gasped as a second "SMACK" caused her ass to burn and jiggle.

"I am sorry Master; please forgive your selfish slave." She begged.

"Yes, I will use your ass for my pleasure for a few minutes." Master said to the bound slave as she heard something being wheeled in where Master had been standing.

"Master wants to watch your ass get used and has just the toy to do that." He said to her as she felt a hard rubber cock being inserted in her asshole.

"OH MASTER! What are you doing?" She pleaded as the rubber cock moved into her anal passage at least seven inches.

"Master is going to use one of his favorite toys on that plump ass. It is a fucking machine and will not run out of energy, like a man will." Master said as he locked the wheels of the cart in place.

Then, he manipulated the controls of the machine so that it slowly withdrew the two inch diameter rubber cock from Slave C's asshole, until just the head of it remained in her. At that moment he squirted a large amount of massage oil into her gaping asshole and let the dildo move back into her plump body.

"Now, Master is going to show you what this machine does." He said as he set the controls so that it was thrusting 15 times per minute.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. AAAAHHHHHH. AAAAHHHH." She moaned as the massage oil let the rubber dick move smoothly in and out of her clinching ass.

"Oh" She grunted at each stroke of the dildo into her ass.

"Master likes watching you get used like this, Slave Cathy. He will let you be used until he is ready to do something else." He calmly commented as he moved the rheostat and increased the speed at which her asshole was being stretched and machine fucked.

"Y-y-yes Master." SC stuttered as the fucking machine increased in speed.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." She grunted faster as the speed increased.

"You must learn to accept anything that Master wants of you, if you are to be his slave. No matter what he does to you or with you, you must submit immediately. Do you understand Slave C?" He said to her as he increased the speed of the dildo thrusting into her jiggling ass.

"Y-y-y-y-yes M-m-m-m-aster. I want to be your slave. I will do anything you ask of me or tell me to do." SC said as her hands closed and opened with the thrusting of the fuck-machine that now moved at 40 per minute.

"OOOOHHHHHH." She moaned when Master squirted more lotion onto the rubber cock.

"AAAAHHHHHHH." She moaned again as a strange feeling began to move in her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." She moaned again as the tingling in her ass spread to her pussy.

"Your pussy is telling me you are enjoying this, SC. It is flowing like a water faucet. Are you a squirter?" Her Master said to her as he let his fingertips move up and down her well lubricated slit before settling on her clit.

"Yes Master. I am a squirter and I am enjoying this very much and think I might even..." Her voice turned into a high-pitched wail as Master increased the speed of the fucking machine to 60 thrusts per minute and then flicked her clit several times with his index finger.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE." She screamed as her orgasm exploded in her and her hips and ass bucked and ground on the table to which she was fastened.

Master reached over and turned the machine off and the sudden loss of stimuli caused another orgasm to sweep over her sweating, heaving body.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" SC panted as she tried to regain control of her senses and body.

"Master is going to release you for a moment. You will roll over on your back as soon as he does.

Is that clear?" Master said to the moaning woman.

"Yes, my Master. Your slave will turn over on her back and await your pleasure." She said as he released the restraints.

"Can we close the opening that my tits hung down through? It's uncomfortable on my shoulders." SC asked as she settled onto her back.

"Yes." Master replied as he moved another lever and the door under her back closed.

"Let me make your hips comfortable." Her Master said as he lowered the cushion that had held her ass up.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHH." Slave Cathy groaned as her Master slid two fingers into her drenched pussy and rabbit fucked her with his hand.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA." She wailed again as her pussy squirted a huge amount of fluid all over the table, her legs and Master's hand.

"Yes, you are a squirter!" Master said as he withdrew his cum soaked hand from her twat and he heard a high-pitched moan as he moved his hand away.

Raising her head, Slave Cathy saw Martha drop to her knees besides their Master and lick SC's cum off of his fingers and hand.

"Master, may I lick her pussy?" Martha asked.

"Yes, suck on her clit, pinch her nipples and lick her pussy until she can't move any longer." Master said to the dark-skinned beauty that knelt at his feet, licking his fingers.

"Oh yes, Master." Martha said as she moved forward and buried her face between the plump blonds' legs.

"AAAAHHHHHH." SC moaned as Martha's tongue found her clit and licked it up and down.

"OOOOOHHHHH." SC groaned again when Master's Latina slave wrapped her lips around the blond plumper's clit and sucked it into her mouth so she could flick it with her tongue.

"Oo. Oo. Oo." Slave Cathy moaned in a staccato flow as her clit was sucked, nibbled, and tongue lashed.

"AAAAArggghh." SC wailed as Martha slid three fingers into her vagina and rapidly thrust in and out of her.

"Let me see." Martha said, "Is your g-spot right here?"

"UH-UGH-UH!" SC loudly grunted as Martha thrust her fingers in and rubbed her g-spot without mercy.

"Oh MY GOD! Mistress, more, do me more!" SC cried out as she erupted into another soul wrenching orgasm.

"Oh Master. She is squirting all over me." Martha said in a dream-like voice as Slave Cathy squirted pussy juice all over Martha's face, neck and tits.

"Come here Slave Martha." Master said from the chair he had taken to.

"Yes, my Master." She said as she rose and walked quickly over to Master, who took both of her nipples in his mouth and sucked Slave C's pussy juice off of them.

"Oh Master, Please finger your unworthy slave." Martha said as Master licked SC's pussy juice off of her chest and tits.

"Slave C, look over here." Master commanded the plump blond as she lay on the table trying to catch her breath.

"Yes, Master." She said as she turned her head in the direction of His voice.

"Martha, spread your legs." He commanded.

"Yes, Master." She said softly as she spread her legs to provide him access to her weeping vagina.

"Do you see Master's fingers, SC?" He asked her.

"Yes, Master." She replied meekly.

"Where are they going?" He asked her as he slid them as far into Martha as he could get them.

"You stuck them up Martha's pussy, Master." SC said from where she was bond on the table.

"Yes, they are in Martha's pussy." He said as squishing sounds filled the room along with Martha's low moans and the sweet, musky smell of both women's sex.

"Martha,"

"Yes, Master." Martha responded.

"Go let Slave Cathy lick your pussy." He told her.

"Yes Master." The plump Latina said as she quickly climbed on the table and straddled the bound, plump blonds' head and lowered her hips.

"Lower Mistress" SC said. "I can't reach from here."

"Aaaaaaaa." Martha moaned as she lowered her hips a bit more and SC's tongue flicked up and found her dripping wet slit.

"Lick my clit, slave." Martha whimpered as she ground her hips into SC's face.

The only sounds coming from SC for the next five minutes were slurping, licking and sucking noises as Martha moved closer and closer to orgasm.

"Mmmpfh, mmmmph, mmmmmmmmppphhhh. Aaa-aaa-aaaaaaa-aaaaaaaa. Oh yes, lick my clit." Martha groaned as her orgasm flooded out of her pussy and all over SC's face.

"OOOhhh, Mistress that was wonderful. Slave Cathy has never done anything like that with another woman." She crooned as her head dropped back down to the table and she felt Martha's vaginal fluids running over her chin and neck.

"May we do her titties now, Master?" Martha asked as she slowly climbed off of SC.

"I think that would be an excellent idea. Go bring the tit tray over here." He replied with a wry smile as he watched the expression on SC's face become one of concern.

"What will be done to my titties, Master? They already hurt from the blood causing them to swell because of the straps around them." SC whined.

"You will soon see what I do with tits as big and beautiful as yours." Master answered.

"Slave C, Master is going to show you a tray of toys that will be used on your tits. You may select one item that will be removed from the tray and not used on your tits. Do you understand?" Master said to her as Martha uncovered the tray.

"Yes, Master I understand." She said as her breathing slowed to normal.

"Here is the tray, select the item you want to remove from it." Master said to SC.

Raising her head as much as she could the sweat-soaked woman looked at the tray and saw nipple clips with a silver chain between them, large and small clothes pins, the neural response roller, a set of small needles a roll of surgical tape and a set of tassels that appeared to be made of real rubies. Her eyes got big as she looked from one item to another and she tried to anticipate how each would be used on her aching mounds of tit-flesh and finally she looked at her Master and said;

"The large clothes pins, please remove those Master."

"Excellent choice." Said Martha, who was standing there with the dildo still buried in the plump blonds' pussy. "They really do hurt a great deal."

Master smiled at Martha's comment and removed the large clothes pins from the tray and then, much to Martha's' surprise, he leaned down and kissed Slave Cathy, who eagerly responded to him.

"Martha, you are still as sweet as ever." He said as he tasted Martha's pussy juice on SC's lips.

"Thank you, Master. May I suck your cock to relieve some of the pressure you may be feeling?" The brown-skinned beauty replied with a smile.

"After I have some enjoyment from Slave Cathy's breasts." He said as he stepped to the where the plump blond lay strapped to the table and removed the straps that had held her tits for more than three hours.

"Thank you Master." SC said as her tits slumped down on her ribcage and slowly returned to their normal, pink color.

"Your tits are lovely." Master said to her as he messaged first one and then the other to help the blood flow return to normal.

"Martha, come help me with this and bring the lotion with you. Her tits are not as big as yours, but they have the same wonderful texture and softness." Master said over his shoulder as Martha complied with his directions.

"Look at how her nipples react to the touch of a finger." He said to her as she handed him the skin lotion.

"Yes, Master. I discovered the same thing when we were in the shower." Martha replied with a smile as she squirted a small amount of lotion in her palm and massaged it into SC's left breast. "They feel wonderful on your tongue too, Master."

Bending down, Master took Slave C's right nipple, which was rock hard again, into his mouth and sucked it as his tongue danced and swirled around the nipple.

"Oooooooo, oooooo, Oh." SC moaned as the sensations of having one breast massaged and the other sucked went straight to her clit.

"Yes, her nips are quite marvelous. I thought they would be when I saw her working out in the gym and they were constantly poking through her cloths." He said as he went back to sucking on Slave C's tit.

"Martha smiled and said;

"I love the way breasts feel in my hands. I play with mine all the time."

"Yes, I know." Master said to her with a smile.

"It is very entertaining to watch."

Slave Cathy was moaning and mewling the entire time that Master and Martha were massaging her breasts and, as always happened when her breasts were played with and her nipples were sucked, her pussy began to flow.

"Master," She said tentatively, "Will you finger your slave's clit?"

Master looked at her as his hand glided down towards the slit and rubbed his finger through it, stopping as he reached her throbbing love bud.

"You mean, Slave, that you would like your Master rub this?" He asked her as his index finger flicked her clit, sending shock waves of pleasure through her.

"OH GOD!" She moaned as he settled into a smooth rubbing of her erect, throbbing clitoris.

"Yes, my Master. Your sla- aaaavvv-eee luvvvvvvs t-t-t-hat-t-t-t. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." She continued as her eyes rolled back in her head, while her jaw went slack and she erupted in a body-wrenching, convulsive orgasm that caused her to squirt pussy fluid out, drenching the table between her legs and causing Martha to lose her grip on SC's left breast.

Raising his pussy fluid soaked hand to his lips so he could lick the juice off, Master looked at the exhausted woman and simply said;

"DAMN! My slave needed that, didn't she?"

"Yes Master, she did." SC said with a smile.

"Master I really need to go pee."

"Master believes you and also knows that you can stand in front of him while he and Mistress Martha have their way with your breasts." Master replied to her.

"Martha, release Slave C and let her go to the bathroom. While she is doing that, prepare some more Champagne and strawberries. Ensure we have plenty of chocolate and fresh whipped-cream to go with it. I am famished." Master said as he walked away from the two women.

Martha looked down at the plump blond on the table and released the restraints from the woman who she believed was becoming a rival for their Master's attentions.