Training Slave Silk Ch. 3&4

Story Info
Silk defies Mistress when Mistress takes a male lover.
4.6k words
4.29
38.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3, The Punishment

I was furious as I sat there at the kitchen table, trying to eat lunch.. Mistress was going out that night, going out with HIM, with Adonis! I knew Mistress would be very upset with me if she knew what I was thinking, calling him Adonis instead of Master Adonis and feeling like Mistress belonged to me instead of the other way around. I really didn't care though. All I could think of was that she was going out with him, and I knew he would fuck her and she was mine, MINE! I finally blew up, I could not hold it any longer.

"How could you?" I practically yelled it at her.

Mistress looked confused.

"How could I what silk?" she asked.

"Go out with that...that...that man! With HIM!"

"With Adonis? Why should I not go out with him? He is gorgeous, charming, and very sexy. He is everything a man should be and more." Her voice sounded silky and sweet.

The look in her eyes just made me angrier. I hated the way she looked whenever she spoke of him! Her big beautiful brown eyes became soft and dreamy looking and a soft smile would cover her lips.

"But you are mine!" I blurted out.

Mistress's eyes lost their dreaminess. Good, I thought, forget about that bastard and think about me.

"I think you have that backwards, don't you slave?" Her voice was no longer silky and sweet, but hard and cold.

A little voice in my mind, told me I was going too far but I did not listen, I just kept on.

"You are mine," I told her. "You can't go out with him, you have to stay here with me."

"I CAN"T go out with him? I HAVE to stay here with you?" Her voice dripped icicles. "Did I really hear that come from your mouth slave?"

I didn't say anything, I just looked at her. I knew I had gone too far, but I was not going to back down. My stubborn pride kept me from begging her forgiveness.

Her eyes met mine and I knew I was in trouble, big trouble.

With a voice like steel she sent me to the basement and told me to kneel there and contemplate the punishment that awaited me when she returned. As I started down the stairs I heard her go into the garage and start the car. She did not even tell me where she was going or when she would be back. I was still angry and after I got downstairs instead of kneeling I threw myself on the couch and sulked. I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not hear her come back in the house and come downstairs. When she got to the bottom of the stairs and came into the room was when I realized she was not gone. I jumped up and knelt but I knew it was too late.

* * * * *

I was shocked at my slave's disobedience. First her disrespectful mouth and now this. Things had been going so well too. She had been learning her role well over the past couple of months. I knew things could not always go as smoothly as they had been, but this behavior was outrageous and could not go unpunished. I took her to the center of the room and chained her to the ceiling, stretching her till she was almost on her toes, then shackling her ankles together. I put a blindfold on her and then getting a leather strap, I began to strap her ass hard. *Whap!* *Whap!* *Whap!* Each strap of the leather leaving a red welt. I strapped her hard, putting enough force into it that she cried out with blow. I stopped and just left her hanging there. I said not one word to her but left the house to go do my shopping. I wanted something special to wear tonight when I went out with Adonis. He told me that is was a formal dinner to honor some business colleagues and that he would be wearing a tux. I asked him what color the tie and cumber bund were and he told me turquoise. I hoped to find something in turquoise to compliment him.

* * * * *

From the first burn of the leather into my ass, I knew I was in for it. I could not see Mistress but I did not need to, the look on her face when she came into the room and found me laying on the couch was burned into my memory. I knew I had fucked up big this time. Each bite of the leather into my ass made me cry out. This was pure punishment and I knew I deserved it. I had disobeyed my Mistress. I also knew it was going to get worse and not better, that this was just the start. After she whipped me, I hung there waiting for what was next, but then I heard her going up the stairs and then I was left alone, hanging there, blindfold on, with nothing to do but think...think about what I had done and what was in store for me next.

* * * * *

Arriving back home packages in hand, I had an hour and a half before I had to be at the beauty shop. Just barely time enough to teach my slave a quick and painful lesson.

Coming into the basement I saw my beautiful but recalcitrant slave still hanging there in the middle of the room. Her ass still bright read from her whipping, her muscles quivering from being left in that position for so long. I could see tear stains on her cheeks. I removed her blindfold and saw her eyes well up with tears.

"Please Mistress," she whispered, "I am so sorry. Please let me down."

I did not speak to her but unshackled her ankles and spread her legs a little so she could distribute her weight on both feet. After she had her legs under her, I released her wrists. Her groan was loud as she brought her arms down. I rubbed her shoulders and upper arm muscles with Ben Gay. She said she needed to use the bathroom so I used that time to gather what I would need for her punishment. I then led her to the examining table and motioned for her to get on it. I fastened each wrist with straps to the edge of the table. I had her ass right at the very bottom of the table and I strapped each ankle and each thigh to the leg rests. I spread the leg rests as wide as they would go, so her beautiful pussy was open to me completely.

Using an ice cube I rubbed her clit very hard and very fast until her moans were constant then I rubbed her pussy lips with the cube until they were red and stinging. Taking the narrow wooden paddle I spanked her pussy and her clit hard and fast, two on her pussy, one on her clit. *Whack Whack!* *Whack!* over and over, *Whack Whack!* *Whack!* Whack Whack!* *Whack!* I knew her pussy was stinging from her moans, and her cries each time I hit her clit, told me her clit was hurting badly. I knew she had about reached her limits with that and stopped and went back to the ice on her clit. It was very soon that she was begging me to stop.

* * * * *

My clit and pussy were burning from the ice when my Mistress began to spank my pussy and clit hard. Each *whack* of the paddle on my pussy caused it to sting even more and each *whack* on my clit sent sharp pains stabbing through it. She was not taking it easy with me at all. She did not build up and let me get used to the pain, let me get into it, she was just harsh and hard. I could not stop the cries from escaping my lips as she spanked my pussy and clit. When she went back to the ice on my clit, it felt like she was stabbing my clit with needles that were hot and cold at the same time.

"Please Mistress, please stop. My clit hurts so much. Please stop. Please stop and kiss it. Gawd please!" I begged her.

My cries of pain went unheeded and she continued to torture my clit with the ice. When she finally stopped, my whole body was trembling with the pain.

* * * * *

As soon as I stopped rubbing silk's clit with the ice, I put a plastic clothespin straight on her clit. I fastened a heavy chain to the end of the clothes pin and let it hang there. I moved to her nipples and put a cold pack on each nipple. Her tits were large and soft and had fairly big nipples and I very much enjoyed playing with them, torturing them. After the cold packs had done their work I removed them and put a plastic clothespin on each nipple. I only put the pin about half way down the nipple so that the pain would be severe. She screamed as I fastened each one on her. I stood back and looked at her. She looked wonderful with clothespins on each nipple and on her clit. Her now continuous moans of pain sent constant chills down my spine and made my pussy dripping wet.

Taking the clothespins on her nipples in each hand I twisted them 90 degrees to the outside and held them there. Then I twisted them back straight, held them there, then twisted them 90 degrees to the outside, held them there, then back to straight again. After doing this a few times I started twisting them from 90 degrees to the outside to 90 degrees to the inside, repeating that for several times. Her constant screams of agony, her screams begging me to stop, were music to my ears. When I finally quit twisting them and removed them her screams quieted to sobs. I asked her if she wanted me to remove the clothes pin from her clit and she begged me to remove it, so I did. I grabbed the chain and yanked the clothespin from her clit. Her scream was so loud it totally filled the room. It sent electricity through my whole body. I needed to cum and cum badly, and I fucked my self with two fingers as I rubbed my clit with the fingers of the other hand. I rubbed my clit hard, and in little circles, mashing it into me. I rammed my fingers in and out of me, fast and very hard until I exploded in orgasm. My slave watched me as masturbated. Her eyes were hot, and she needed to cum too, but I did not allow it.

* * * * *

The clothespin on my swollen clit felt like it was going to cut my clit it half. The weight of the chain just made It that much worse. When Mistress put the clothespins on my nipples, it felt like they were being pinched in two pieces. The twisting of the clothespins on my nipples was just pure pain. The pain went into my breasts, but was mostly concentrated in the nipples themselves. My screams and pleas for her to stop went unheeded for a while. When she finally did stop, all I could do was just cry and try to breathe. When she yanked the clothespin off my clit it was nothing but pure agony. If it had lasted long I would have passed out from the pain, but thankfully it was only momentary.

I lay there and watched my Mistress masturbate and cum. I wanted and needed to fuck her and wanted and needed her to fuck me, but she paid no attentions to my wants and needs and I had to lay there and watch her as she pleasured herself. I wanted to cum as she did but knew if I did I would be punished even more severely.

* * * * *

Taking a toothbrush, I lightly abraded each of my slave's nipples and the aureoles. I also brushed her clit with it, paying special attention to the tip and the underside. Picking up the Ben Gay I began to rub it into her nipples. The more I rubbed it, the hotter her nipples got until the tears were running from her eyes.

"Please," she whispered, "please stop, please."

I continued to rub in the Ben Gay in for a while before moving down between her legs.

"No!" she cried. "Please not my clit, not on my clit! Please! Please!"

Bending I took silk's clit into my mouth and sucked it, pulling on it with force. Her clit was very tender and sensitive. I sucked it hard and scraped my teeth along the underside.

"Gawd! Gawd! Yes! Oh Yesssssss! Mistress! Yes!" Her cries of pleasure thrilled me.

"I need to cum, please can I cum now?" she begged.

"No silk, you may not cum." I replied.

Leaving her clit I licked all around her inner lips then slid my tongue deeply into her pussy, curling it and licking all around her inner walls.

"Please, now, now, please, Gawd please, I need to cum so bad." Her voice was trembling, her body shaking in it's need.

I raised my head, her juices on my face and lips, and smiled at her. "No silk you may not cum." I said.

Silk whimpered.

"Here silk," I said, "I will help you forget about that with a little more Ben Gay."

Taking a little Ben Gay I rubbed it just a little on the underside and the tip of her clit. She shrieked but soon stopped. I know it burned, but I did not use much and did not rub it in very much. It was just enough to take her mind off her need to cum.I thought that she had probably learned her lesson today and that we would not have to repeat this one.

* * * * *

The warmth on my nipples, rapidly turned to burning. The longer she rubbed in the Ben Gay the more it burned. I could not stop my tears from flowing as my nipples burned and burned. I could not stop my fear either. I remembered she had used the toothbrush on my clit too. When Mistress Taralyn moved down between my legs I knew. I begged her to leave my clit alone. I was glad she didn't when she began to suck on it. Her mouth made me ready to cream right then, but she would not allow it. Then she put the Ben Gay on my clit anyway. I felt the heat from the Ben Gay in my clit immediately. It was hot, burning, but I knew it could have been a lot worse.

* * * * *

"Mistress, please, will you make me cum now?" she asked.

"No slave, you will not be having any orgasms tonight."

"No?" she asked, and her eyes again filled with tears.

"No slave, you will not cum tonight. I have instructions for you. Now listen closely," I said.

"You are to leave the Ben Gay on until after I have left for the evening. After I am gone, you are to shower and wash all the Ben Gay off. You are not to masturbate in the shower, nor are you to cum. You are to put your collar back on after you shower and leave it on all night. You are to be nude all night. Right before you go to bed, you are to come down her and kneel in the middle of the mat. You are to masturbate until you are ready to cum then you are to stop. Do not cum and do not masturbate again. We are starting the next phase of your training tonight. Do you understand these instructions so far silk?"

"Yes I believe so. What is the next phase Mistress.?"

"When it is time for you to know I will tell you girl," I replied. "When you awake in the morning you are to come downstairs here, kneel and masturbate again without cumming. You are to stay completely nude at all times from now on until I tell you to put clothes on. You are also to wear your collar at all times, except when you shower. Do you have all this now slave? Repeat it all back to me so I am sure you understand. There are to be no mistakes."

When I was sure she understood, I left for the beauty shop to get my hair and nails done.

* * * * *

Chapter 4, The Date

When Adonis arrived to pick me up, I was ready and greeted him at the door. When he saw me I heard his breath catch and saw the approval in his eyes.

"You are truly gorgeous," he said in a husky voice.

"Thank you, kind sir, you are pretty gorgeous yourself." I replied, and he was. He looked terrific in all respects. He was 6'2" tall and very handsome. He was a body builder and his body was perfectly sculpted. In his tux he was unbelievably good looking. He was the sexiest, most sensual man I had ever met. He exuded sexuality and charm. I also knew he had a very large cock and I intended to find out just how large later that evening.

He looked me over slowly, starting at my head and working his way down and then back up again, stopping to look deeply into my eyes. I knew I looked stunning. Most of my dark red hair was piled high on my head, but some cascaded down over my shoulder. I had on the dress I had bought that afternoon. It was a dark turquoise evening gown, strapless, cut low in front showing the tops of my soft breasts and a lot of cleavage. It was cut to a vee in the back, stopping only a little above the crack in my ass. The dress was form fitting and clung to every curve of my body. It showed off my breasts and my tight sweet ass to perfection. It was floor length and had a slit up the left side most of the way to the hip. Matching heels and a ruby teardrop pendant and ruby teardrop earrings made the outfit complete.

Adons bent and kissed me, softly, seductively. My body responded instantly and I felt my nipples harden and felt the wetness start between my legs. I noticed his body responded too and I looked deliberately at the bulge in his trousers.

"Baby," he asked, "how am I supposed to hide this hard on all night?"

I just smiled at him in reply.

When he escorted me to the car I was not at all surprised to find he drove a Lexus, red with gray leather interior. It suited him to a tee.

When we arrived at the hotel and went into the banquet hall, a hush fell over the crowd. All eyes were on us for a minute before people went back to their conversations. Many people though came to greet us. The women looking avidly at him and shooting daggers with their eyes at me. Them men coming to me introducing themselves trying to charm their way into my good graces. I could see that Adonis was as amused by it as I was.

"By the way," Adonis whispered to me grinning, "my name is Fillip, not Adonis."

I grinned back saying, "Fillip it is."

Fillip had told me on the way there that this was a formal company dinner, to announce promotions in the company. I asked him if he was going to receive one and he laughed saying, no, it was his company, he was the one handing the promotions out.

After the promotions were given out and everyone had said their little speeches, we went into the hotel ballroom to dance. Fillip was a marvelous dancer and we very much enjoyed ourselves. About midnight we said our goodbyes and left.

I noticed right away that Fillip was not heading back toward my house, but was heading toward his. This made me smile. He asked what I was smiling about and I told him I was glad to see the evening was not ending. He smiled back and took my hand and kissed each finger tip, then assured me the evening was just beginning. Again the wetness started between my legs.

As soon as we entered the house he kissed me, his lips moving across my forehead, touching the corner of each eye, and down my cheek to the corner of my mouth. He ran his tongue over the outline of my full lips and then joined his lips to mine. Our mouths melted together. His tongue probed my mouth, exploring it, his tongue caressing mine, loving it, stroking it. I sucked his tongue as he pressed me tight against him, his hand cupping my ass. I could feel him hardening against me and I moaned into his mouth. Slowly we broke the kiss.

"Take your clothes off Baby," he commanded.

I hastened to do his bidding. I stood before him nude, clad only in my heels. The light from the full moon shone in on me, bathing me in it's light. Taking my hair down, I began to dance for him, seductively moving to the music of the breeze as it sung softly to me through the open window. Hips swaying, I slowly, sensuously moved closer and closer to Adonis. When I moved within arms reach, he pulled me gently to him, his mouth finding mine as his hands caressed my back and hips. Kissing down my chin, down my neck and across my shoulder, then down, kissing first one nipple, then the other. I moaned and arched my back up to him. Taking my mouth with his again, he lifted me into his arms and carried me up the stairs and into the bedroom.

As he lay me on his bed, I was amazed at how gentle this giant of a man could be. I also suspected though, that he could be very rough if he chose to be. I watched him as he removed his clothes, admiring the rippling of his muscles. When he stood nude before me, I was in awe of the presence he showed. My eyes traveled hungrily over his body, finally resting on his huge cock. It was 9+ inches long and the shaft was 7" to 8" around. The thick shaft led to a large mushroom head. It was the most impressive, most beautiful cock I had ever seen. My mouth watered as I looked at it. I patted the bed beside me and he lay down next to me.

My lips found his again and I kissed him long and deeply. I kissed down his chest, briefly pausing to suckle each nipple before moving on downward. I loved his body. Being a body builder, his body was shaved clean and his skin was soft from the baby oil he used. Kissing and licking down to his navel, I flicked my tongue in and out of it. His massive body was shivering. His cock lay against my cheek. I rubbed my cheek up and down it. "Baby, please," he moaned.

12