Training Taranjit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jassi looked at Taranjit with a massive grin of approval.

'Very good. But don't save it all for yourself,' she said with a smile as she leant over and kissed Taranjit, licking the cum off her face and then the remaining drops from Balbir's cock.

'Next time you will have to learn not to get it on your clothes, but it's definitely a good start,' she commented.

Jassi pulled the baby doll top over Taranjit's head and threw it aside, leaving her kneeling on the floor with only her heels and g-string on. Taranjit's perky A cup breasts were now exposed, her entire upper body visible to all present. Balbir was still standing there with his pants around his ankles, his cock already starting to stiffen again.

'See, that's what I like about this guy,' Jassi said casually. 'He's always ready to go, never talks, and has no expectations. Not to mention he has a great sized cock.'

Taranjit realised that the sexual relationship between Balbir and Jassi was not something new.

'Ready for lesson two, hun?' Jassi asked.

'Lesson two? Haven't I done enough already? This is too much, Jassi. Please just let me go. I've now done things with this man that I haven't even done with my own husband.'

Jassi glared at Taranjit as though she had just been insulted.

'You're done when I say you're done,' she snapped, and spat onto Balbir's cock, stroking it briskly to bring it back to a full erection. 'Watch and learn, hun, because you'll be here soon.'

Jassi reached into the cup portion of her corset and presented a condom. She opened it and seductively rolled it onto Balbir's cock while licking his balls. Jassi then removed her corset, leaving her only wearing her garters. Her breasts were large and full; nothing like Taranjit's. She bent over so that her hands were touching the floor, and moved into position so that her ass was only inches away from Balbir's cock. She then slowly moved back and used a hand to guide his cock into her wet, waiting pussy.

Jassi let out a quick moan as she was entered, a smirk playing on her lips. Balbir placed both hands on either side of Jassi's ass, but otherwise did little else. Jassi did all the work, her large breasts swaying as she moved back and forth vigorously on his cock. Jassi removed one of her hands from the floor to massage her pussy to help her on her way to climax.

'Take your panties off,' Jassi commanded Taranjit.

Taranjit complied, now also only wearing garters.

'Now, get on your hands and knees in front of me. I want to taste you,' she demanded.

Again, Taranjit complied. It didn't take long for Jassi's tongue to become buried in her pussy, yet another thing she had never experienced, not even from her husband. This was something she found herself enjoying though, and as her pussy became wet she began to forget about all the things which had lead up to this moment.

It wasn't long before Jassi's eyes closed and she let out a loud moan, removing her hand from her own pussy and her tongue from Taranjit's. Jassi placed both hands in front of her to help keep balance as she aggressively plowed back and forth on the old cock.

"Fuuuck!' Jassi screamed at the top of her lungs as the climax hit her.

She smiled in satisfaction as she pulled off Balbir's still hard cock. He was clearly not finished yet, so it was lucky for him that Taranjit was there to help.

'Okay, hun, it seems like you're starting to relax a bit. Bend down, just like I did.'

Taranjit did as she was told, taking her position in front of Balbir. He looked bigger than her husband, so she didn't know what to expect or how it would feel, but she found herself a little curious. She also thought, with relief, of the condom he was wearing. She had never had sex using a condom, and so didn't know if it would feel any different, but was glad that he was wearing one. The last thing she needed was his baby.

'Don't worry about getting it in, hun, just position yourself and I'll take care of the rest.'

Jassi then grabbed hold of Balbir's cock which was inches from Taranjit's wet pussy. Before placing it inside her, Jassi pulled the condom off and gave a smirk. Taranjit moved back and could feel the large cock enter her. Taranjit's screwed up her face as Jassi pulled her body back towards Balbir's cock, sliding almost all of it into her, past the point of no return. Jassi moved Taranjit's body back and forth to create a rhythm as Balbir's large bare cock moved back and forth in her tight pussy.

Taranjit enjoyed this position, and liked the fact that it meant she couldn't see Balbir while she was being fucked even more. This allowed her to imagine that it was her husband, but with a bigger cock, fucking her from behind. Jassi slowly allowed Taranjit to fuck Balbir on her own, and saw that she was enjoying it, smiling as the couple fucked. Jassi took a moment to stand back and enjoy the show she had arranged and the look of ecstasy on Taranjit's face.

Suddenly, Taranjit let out a scream of pleasure in the grips of her climax. At the same time, Balbir aggressively slapped Taranjit's ass.

'Ahhh, Hunji!' he yelled, his eyes practically popping out of his head with the force of his own climax.

Balbir emptied his entire load into Taranjit, and she then collapsed onto the floor. A trickle of cum began to run from between her legs and pooled on the shop floor. She was brought out of her trance by the sound of clapping, and looked up at Jassi.

'Good work! I see you're learning fast. Now sit up and spread your legs, give me a look.'

Jassi repositioned the camera to get a close up of Taranjit's cream filled pussy. At this point Taranjit didn't bother putting up any resistance, knowing that she would just have to go through with everything and reasoned it couldn't get any worse.

Jassi trotted over with a massive grin on her face, and quickly dropped to her knees. She looked up into Taranjit eyes.

'I love to lick pussy, and I love the sweet taste of old Balbir's cum. Lucky me, you have both.'

With that, Jassi dropped her head between Taranjit's legs and began to lick every last drop of cum in and around Taranjit's sore wet pussy. To Taranjit it almost felt soothing after having Balbir's huge cock pounding into her. She began to have doubts as to whether Jassi was a friend or an enemy. The truth was that she had just been shown an entire new world, and was both confused and pleased.

A few moments later, Jassi got up, smiling from ear to ear. She made her way to the video camera and turned it off. Taranjit sighed with relief. It appeared that Jassi was now done using her. She remained on the floor, recovering her strength from the ordeal.

'Get up and go home hun,' Jassi said as she began getting dressed. 'You did good tonight, but your new life of pleasure and promiscuity have just started, and you need your rest.'

Taranjit didn't know what to say, but she knew that Jassi had her right where she wanted her, and there was nothing Taranjit could do.

12