Training the Rose

Story Info
Playing with & using your Rose in ways you never imagined!
1.3k words
3.91
29.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you sit patiently waiting, suddenly the door burst open and I walk in.

The room is dark at first, but as I walk around the room coaxing all of the lights into giving us more, the room comes to life

You have retreated to the couch not sure what to expect. You are uncomfortable in the skirt I have asked you to wear.

I tell you to come over to the bed and sit on the edge. As you do I position lights around you.

I tell you to lean back and remove your panties but leave all of your clothes and shoes on.

As you do this you notice that I have a camera setup facing the bed. As you lean back the red light on the camera comes on.

I take the panties from you and instruct you to grab your ankles and spread your pussy open as far as you can as you lean back.

You see me take a bottle of something out and cover my hands with the contents and sit on a small stool at the edge of the bed.

My hands and fingers are slippery as I begin to probe and manipulate your rose, parting the petals and teasing the tiny opening.

My hands and fingers are all over your rose and you realize that I have coated it all with the same fluid that I put on my hands.

Now my hands are a bit more deliberate in their actions, almost rough and yet not hurting you at all, in fact it excited you a bit.

The fluid is cold and as you begin to notice this I lean in and blow gently all around your rose and the slippery substance begins to get warm fast.

I grab the top of your inner lips and squeeze forcing your clit out and lean down and suck on it, you had not expected this at all so soon and without foreplay.

I am swishing it around in my mouth, teasing and playing with it, without ever really touching it, you feel yourself slipping a little bit.

I slide down and run the very tip of my tongue around your exposed opening, which is easy with your legs and pussy spread so wide open.

I stand and grasp your ankles wrapping my hands around your hands already holding your own ankles and spread them even further, almost painfully wide open.

I look down directly into your eyes and say "spread your pussy as wide open as you can so I can examine and manipulate it and make it mine, make it shiver, make it scream and beg!"

WIDER!

Now I lean over and grab something from a nearby table and as I turn towards you, you can see it is some sort of sex toy or device, but it seems to be far too big.

I once again pick up the bottle and squeeze some of the fluid onto my hands and grasp the toy by the business end and rub the fluid all over it.

I also stand and slide the waistband of my shorts down and do the same to my semi erect cock, you seem to enjoy the sight of me doing this.

I notice this and smack your ass very hard, leaving my hand imprint from the sharpness and power of my slap to your ass.

Once again in an animal like tone I growl . . ."Wider, WIDER . . . CUNT, spread that pussy WIDE FUCKING OPEN . . . NOW! DO IT NOW!!! "

You feel as if you are spread as far open as you can, but you try with all of your might to spread more and I reach down and push your legs upward spreading you more.

I lean forward and let my dangling cock tease your pussy lips and clit and just when you think I am going to penetrate you and drive you wild I back away.

As I lean in again I GRAB your clit, squeezing it out of it's hiding place with my index finger and thumb, kind of rolling it between my slippery fingers.

I reach down with something new in my hand and clamp it around the base of your clit forcing it to stay exposed and erect.

I rub my cock all around your clit and lips and you feel the hot precum coating your clit, which is hurting a little, but in a way that excites and arouses you.

Now you see me moving my hand close to your aching and wet pussy with the huge toy once again, but now the end is rotating and spinning in two or three different ways,

as if it is bent and yet not. You can tell it is vibrating in a very violent manner from the sounds it is making.

You brace yourself for immediate penetration, but instead I begin to tease you all over from the backs of your knees to your nipples still hidden inside your clothing.

I poke the hard throbbing toy now pulsating and turning in unexplainable ways, first at your soft stomach and then against your pubic bone, which makes you jump.

Once again just as you expect it to be thrust inside you I lean over and set it down, instead coming back with something else, OH my, a blindfold and just that quick I put it on you.

Even though you were intimidated and a bit scared of the toy, you still wanted to see what was being done.

SUDDENLY you feel something that feels huge, throbbing and buzzing and vibrating being pushed into you and yet it is not sliding into you, just being pressed between your inner lips at first and then finally against your opening.

It is almost painful knowing how big it is and not seeing it and yet it feels even bigger now with no visual confirmation.

OUCH, you feel it being forcefully pushed into you and yet it still is not sliding into you, just being pushed and pushed again, bouncing and humming and making you more aroused than you ever expected.

Then it is gone again and you feel almost disappointed that it is not stretching you wide open . . . you have an uneasy feeling now, wondering, waiting, cold air rushing into you.

Now you feel something very warm, throbbing but huge pressing against your tight pussy opening, it is very slippery, SO FUCKING BIG as it presses into you, stretching you . . .

OH MY GOD, this cannot be a man, no man could be this big, but yet it is a cock you can tell it is a cock, you can feel the shape as the enormous head is stretching your pussy beyond anything you have ever felt before.

As you think the head is about to slide into you it is still getting bigger and it is growing too, throbbing and getting firmer, now it is exceeding the pleasurable pain and beginning to actually hurt and yet . . .

FINALLY the HUGE head is inside you but the shaft just keeps coming, more and more sliding into you, still stretching you beyond anything you could imagine, yet your pussy is on fire with both pain and excitement, you are wetter than you have ever been before . . . . EVER!

You feel the huge head hit bottom and you can feel hot hot pre-cum as it begins to coat the inside of your cunt and even though there seems to be more, it begins to retreat.

You breath a sigh of relief as this huge monster is sliding out, although so huge and so long it still nearly fills your tiny cunt . . .

SUDDENLY he RAMS it back into you, deeper than before, the hot flesh cutting your tender vagina like a knife and filling you with it's hardness, SLAMMING all the way as far as you can take it!

Shall I continue?