Training Tina, Days 03

Story Info
I train a friend's wife to be a submissive slut.
4.1k words
4.54
145.2k
28
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a Pasty Chef Sherry was up and away early. I had told Tina to be ready by 8:00. I was technically on vacation so I saw no reason to get going too early. When I heard the shower running downstairs I knew Tina was up. I snoozed for another 30 minutes and then I got up and hit the shower myself. After I got dressed and went out to the living room I found Tina there in a short robe, which is all I left her to wear. As soon as I entered the room she assumed the position, even though I didn't tell her too. Probably trying to curry favor in a effort to avoid or reduce her punishment.

I told her to stand up and follow me. I led her downstairs and into the training room. This room has been outfitted by my wife and I for sexual games, including light BSDM. We had a swing, a raised padded bench, rings on the wall and ceiling for attaching cuffs and shackles, and a bed. In the closet were pillows, pads, various restraints, a couple of harnesses, a couple of whips, personal lubricant, and a number of vibrators.

"This is the training room," I informed Tina.

She seemed a little amused by what she saw until I opened the closet. Then her eyes got big as she realized the true nature of her situation. I removed her robe and pulled pair of padded handcuffs out of the closet. I placed them onto her wrists and then used a snap ring to connect the chain to a ring in the ceiling. She looked scared standing there nude with her hands held above her head.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," I reassured her. "Punishment does not have to equal pain."

Her fear seemed to recede a little.

"You are being punished for coming without permission. It's obvious to me that you don't know how to control your orgasms. So I'll use this punishment as a training session as well."

I moved behind her and reached around to cup her breasts. I whispered in her ear, "You may not believe it now," I rolled her nipples between my fingers, "but you may find out that pleasure can be just as much a punishment as pain."

I kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobes as I continued playing with her breasts. After a few minutes I moved around in front if her and kissed my way down to her nipples. Sucking on first one, and then the other I slid my hand down her stomach until my finger was sliding over her smooth naked pussy. I slipped a finger inside and then quickly withdrew it. I slowly rubbed the channel from her entrance to her clit, just briefly touching each before reversing direction.

Tina's breathing was getting faster and faster. I could feel her legs start to quiver. She was getting too close to coming, so I stopped what I was doing and stepped back. She let out a small moan of frustration.

"I have not given you permission to cum yet, bitch," I said sternly. "You must learn to control your orgasms if you are going to be my slave."

"I'm trying master," she whimpered.

"You'll need to do better," I countered. "Let's try again."

I went to the closet and took out the big Panasonic vibrator. Mister dependable, we called it, because it was still working after years of heavy use. Several lesser units had failed during that same time period. I turned it on and applied the working end to Tina's distended nipples. She liked that, especially when I pressed her hard nips against the vibrator with my finger.

Next I moved it down to her pussy. This would be the real test. How long could she hold back against that? Not long, as it turns out. After a minute or so she was rolling her hips and trying to press her clit against the buzzing vibrator harder. She was closer to her orgasm now, but I wasn't ready to let her have it yet. I pulled the vibrator away and administered a sharp slap to her shapely ass.

"Ouch!"

That had the effect I wanted; it shut down her orgasm. It would have had the opposite effect on some women, but I knew Tina didn't like pain, not at the level. It was a calculated risk, but it worked.

"I told you that you may not cum until I give you permission," I chastised her. "What is so difficult to understand about that?"

"I'm sorry Sir," she whispered.

I sighed theatrically. "Maybe you are just a hornier slut that I thought. We'll have to keep working on it I guess."

I started working her over with the vibrator again, but this time I didn't leave it in any one place too long. She did better this time, holding out much longer than the previous two attempts. But I still had to stop Tina from coming. She could barely hold herself up now, her legs were shaking so bad. Most of her weight was on eye bolt in the ceiling. I wasn't worried about that; it was screwed directly into the heavy floor joist, rather I was concerned about her wrists and arms. So I put one arm around her to hold her up and used the other to reach up and release the clip holding the handcuffs to the eye bolt.

Tina's arms came down around my neck and I helped her to the bed. I put her arms down by her sides to give them a little break, but I still snapped the cuffs to the side rail of the bed. Then I got another pair of cuffs and did the same to the other arm. As Tina cooled down a bit I got a cock shaped dildo out of the closet. As I stood over my new slave I applied some lube to the fake cock. Tina watched intently. I teased her by pumping it in my hand suggestively.

I moved to the foot of the bed and gently spread her legs apart and pushed her feet up. This left Tina's pussy wide open. It was wet and swollen and I couldn't resist giving it a few licks. That made Tina moan, but I had other plans and forced myself to stop. Damn she tasted good though!

I slowly pushed the dildo into her drooling twat. When it was completely buried I paused to let her enjoy the feeling of being full. Then I pulled it back out slowly, followed by several more cycles. At that point I wanted to leave the dildo pushed in to the hilt while I did other things, but women have a way of pushing things out when they got excited. To solve that problem I had created a little harness that snapped around the thighs and held the dildo in place. With that taken care of my hands were free to use the vibrator again. I started with her tits and worked my way down.

When she came close to coming I stopped stimulating her with the vibrator and even pulled the dildo out. I gave her a little time to cool down and then I started again. This time I let her get even closer to orgasm, but once I again I denied her the release.

"Please let me cum, Master," Tina pleaded.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"I'll do better next time, Sir, I promise."

"All right, let's just put that to the test," I replied.

I removed the cuffs and had Tina kneel at my feet. I pushed my pants down and told her to suck my cock while she played with her pussy.

"But don't cum until after I do," I warned her.

She attacked my cock like a starving woman. Her technique was very good, Mark obviously gave her lots of practice. But more than that, I got the impression that she really enjoyed sucking cock. Tina looked so slutty with her head bobbing up and down on my manhood while she held my balls with one hand and frigged her pussy with the other. I was tempted to throw her onto the bed and fuck her delicious cunt, but I wanted to save that experience for later. I held off for quite a while, but eventually I felt that familiar stirring in my balls. Then my cock swelled in her mouth and I moaned as I blasted my cum into her mouth. Tina swallowed it all down like a good little slave, her hand on her pussy now working furiously. She was still milking the last drops of semen out of me when her own orgasm hit her like a freight train. The look of ecstasy on her face was intoxicating and something I wanted to see again.

When she was finished I patted her on the head and told her she was a good cock sucker. She seemed proud and embarrassed. Now I was hungry, but I didn't feel like making breakfast, so I decided we would go out. I had Tina put on one of her new dresses and her new shoes while I slipped on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Before we left I had her lift the dress up to show that she didn't have any underwear on. She didn't and her pussy still looked red and swollen. Perfect.

With her tits jiggling under the dress provocatively we headed out to the garage and into the car. I had her hike the dress up to her waist, of course. As we drove to a little local place I like called Karl's Kitchen I admired my new slave. She looked so hot with her little pink collar and thin clingy dress. When we got there I had her wait until I came around and opened the car door for her. As she swung her legs around to get out I got a nice flash of bare pussy.

At that time of the morning on a Monday it wasn't busy. I led Tina to a small table in the back and smiled as I watched her try to sit down in the short dress without flashing her cute twat. The waitress showed up quickly.

"Who's your new friend?" She asked. Did I mention I eat there a lot?

"Hi Darlene. This is my friend Tina from Croatia," I responded truthfully.

"Hi there," Darlene said to Tina.

"Hello," Tina replied.

"Her husband is over here taking some training for his company and she came along. I'm showing her around," I said.

"I can see that," Darlene said, possibly picking up on my double meaning.

Tina looked uncomfortable but Darlene was amused. We ordered breakfast and I enjoyed the looks of the other male patrons in the place. After we were done eating I leaned in towards Tina.

"You are so sexy. Every man in here is jealous of me," I said quietly.

She looked around. "You mean all three of them, Sir?"

"They say that size doesn't matter. I wonder if that's true with audiences as well. Shall we test that proposition, my pet?"

Tina looked a little worried. "What does my master wish me to do?" She asked in a near whisper.

"I want you to bunch up the bottom of your dress as discretely as possible so that it's around your waist. Then when we get up to leave I don't want you to pull it down." I answered.

She blushed at the thought of what I had asked. "But Master, my bottom will show," she objected.

"That's the idea slave. I want you watch all the men's heads turn as you walk by."

Even though her bottom half was hidden by the table cloth, I was sure she was complying with my instructions because she remained flushed the entire time. I laid down two twenties on the table and stood up to leave. I held out my hand for Tina. She took it as she stood up too. I could feel her hand trembling slightly. I looked down and saw that her dress was still pretty well bunched up around her waist, exposing her wonderful pussy and ass.

I looked her in the eye and said, "Let's go."

As we walked out of the little restaurant her skirt slowly returned to it's normal position with every step. By the time we got to the door Tina was "decent." But I know all the men in the place got an eyeful before that because their heads all swiveled like they were on sticks as we went by. I hoped that Tina noticed their lustful stares.

When we got back into the car I told her I was proud of her. "Did you notice their looks?" I inquired.

Tina just nodded.

"Did that excite you?"

"Very much, Sir." She answered.

"Good. Don't every doubt what a sexy bitch you are. Every straight man you meet wants to bed you. Believe it." I told her.

We drove along for a while and I could see she was curious as to where we were going, but she didn't ask. When it was clear she wouldn't I decided to inform her what my plans were.

"I want you to make an authentic Croatian mean tonight."

"I don't think you have all the ingredients I would need, Master." Tina replied.

"That's why we are headed into the city. There are some specialty grocers there that will have what you need. So start thinking about what you want to make now so you know what to look for when we get there."

The drive took about three quarters of an hour. Tina's pussy was on display the entire time, of course. It would be difficult to let her go when the two weeks were up! When we arrived I opened her car door for her and made sure she flashed me that hot pussy as she got out. Of course by standing there I was effectively shielding her from anyone else seeing, but I wanted her to get used to exiting the car this way for now.

Inside the small grocery store Tina was able to find everything she needed. I paid for our purchases and then we returned to my home. Back inside the house I had her lift her dress up for me so that I could check out her pussy. It was nice and wet. I told her she was a good little horny slave. After that we had a simple lunch consisting of sandwiches and tomato soup.

After lunch I informed Tina that I kept a .40 caliber handgun in the house for personal protection and asked if that bothered her. She told me that it did not, but wondered why anyone would need something like that in America. I told her there were evil people everywhere, but that thankfully I have not had to use it for that purpose yet. Still I had a rule that everyone who stayed in my house needed to know how to load, unload, and shoot it.

"Have you ever fired a gun before?" I asked her.

"Yes, I had military training in secondary school."

"Good. Then this should not be too difficult."

I showed her the lock box that held the Springfield semiauto. It opens when the correct code is entered on the keypad, or with my thumb print, or Sherry's thumb print. I gave Tina the code and then opened the box. I took out the handgun and showed Tina how to check if it's loaded, how to load it, and how to operate the safety. Once I was sure she understood the basics I put it back into the box and we headed out to the range to put holes in some paper targets. First though, I had Tina change into more sensible shoes; an outdoor range is not a good place for heels.

There weren't many people at the gun range on a Monday morning, and we almost had the place to ourselves. I set up some targets on the 25 yard (about 8 meters) range and we each fired an entire clip (16 rounds). My groupings were closer together than Tina's, but considering the gun was unfamiliar and that she had not shot a firearm in a long time, she did pretty well, only completely missing the target once (the first shot).

Before we left I groped her a little right there on the range. She just looked so sexy in the little dress, shooting glasses, and ear protectors. She didn't seem to nervous about me doing this in a public place, but then there was nobody else there. It would be a different story in a few days – but I'm getting ahead of myself.

By the time we returned to the house Sherry was home from work (she's out early in the morning, so she gets home in the afternoon). When she found out that Tina was making dinner Sherry insisted on making some bread to go along with it. So the two of them sequestered themselves in the kitchen while I hit the computer. I didn't pay much attention to what the women were doing, but I think Sherry was teaching Tina about bread and Tina was returning the favor by showing Sherry how to make her Croatian dish. What I do know was for the next few hours wonderful smells emanated from the kitchen and it was making me hungry.

And it turned out to taste as good as it smelled. Tina's meal definitely had flavors and textures that I wasn't used to, but it was quite good. The bread Sherry made was a nice compliment. My contribution was a bottle of red wine bottled by a local vineyard.

After we finished eating I let my girls take a break while I cleaned up. Then I went into the living room where they were sitting on the couch together watching TV. Out of the blue told Tina to "assume the position." She hesitated, obviously not expecting my demand.

"Get down on your knees, bitch," Sherry said as she pushed Tina off the couch.

She fell onto her hands and knees, stunned at the sudden turn of events. I wasn't trying to be cruel, but she needed to learn to be ready at any time to respond to a command. She was training to be a slave after all. Tina recovered in a couple of seconds and got into the proper position. I stood in front of her and lowered my trousers. Then I ordered her to suck my cock. Tina did as she was told but before too long I pulled it out.

"Do you like my pre-cum, slave?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master."

It was leaking out the tip of my engorged manhood. I traced it around her face, leaving trails of the clear fluid. I put my cock back into her mouth and then smeared it around her face again. After a third time I pulled my pants back up and told Tina to go over and sit next to Sherry again. Then I told Sherry to lick the my pre-cum off of Tina's face. This embarrassed Tina more than my wife, but that was the idea. I had been hoping that training Tina would also provide opportunities to give more advanced training to Sherry, and it was working out splendidly.

"Take that dress off now," I told Tina.

She obediently pulled it up over her head and off. Now she was naked except for her shoes. I had her sit back down on the couch next to Sherry and I sat down next to her so that Tina was between my wife and I. Then I pulled Tina's leg up over my knee and Sherry did the same. That left her cunt completely exposed and wide open. I ran my hand over her smooth snatch and commented on how wet it was. Sherry noticed that Tina's nipples were hard.

"What a horny slut," Sherry said.

For the next hour while we watched TV I played with my newest slave's pussy while I had my wife pinch her nipples once and an a while. We kept Tina in a very aroused state, but didn't bring her to orgasm. It must have been sweet torture for her. Between the wine and her early schedule Sherry was getting tired, so she retired for the evening.

I had Tina lay on the coffee table in front of the couch with her legs spread. I continued to watch TV and would occasionally reach down and rub her cunt or play briefly with her tits, usually during the commercials. I could tell Tina was getting desperate to cum, but I still wouldn't let her.

Finally after my show was over I asked, "So slave, are you ready to cum?"

"Oh yes, Master!" she exclaimed.

"Then you have to agree to do something for me."

"Anything Sir."

I'm sure she was thinking I wanted a blowjob or to fuck her, but I had something else in mind.

"I want you to show your body to some people in and Internet video chat room. Don't worry, I won't show your face."

I was half expecting her to refuse, but all she said was, "Master!"

I could see that Tina was torn between her need to cum and the humiliation of exposing herself to strangers. I leaned down and ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit causing her to buck her hips up at me.

"You'll get more of that if you do what I ask," I informed her. "Otherwise you go to bed without any relief."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes what?" I asked.

"I'll do it, Master."

So I had Tina sit on the couch again as I positioned the laptop so that it showed her from knees to neck. Then I logged into a chat room on a porn site I subscribe to and announced that we had a noob (noobie or new body). There were about 10 other people there, mostly men, but a few women as well. There were a lot of good comments about how hot her body is. One guy asked her to spread her legs more, so I had her move them as far apart as she could. Then another guy asked her to play with her tits, which she did without me even having to ask.

They asked some questions about her, some of which I answered and others I evaded. They loved it when I told them I was training her to be a sex slave for her husband. One woman there in particular was interested in how I was doing that and how well it was going. After I gave her a few quick details she wrote back that she wished she had the courage to do something like that. I gave her my email and told her to write me if she ever wanted to try it. You never know.

12