Training To Be His bitch

Story Info
Can she show it in public? What will happen if she can't?
1.2k words
3.79
41.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a calm sunny day. i had gotten all of the housework done in a reasonable amount of time. Master works until 5pm i make sure i have supper on the table. By the time Sir walks in the door, i am on my knees wearing nothing but my collar, waiting by the front door.

Sir looked like he had a long day. He looked at me and gave me a little smile as he said "Has My little cum slut been a good girl for Me today?" i replied in my soft and sweet voice "Yes Sir i have been a good girl for You today."

Sir takes His boots off. He looks so sexy in His Air Force uniform. He then grabs my leash and connects it to my collar. He simply says "come bitch" i follow. Sir brings me to the table and says "Supper looks good baby girl." i just smile at Sir as he directs me to my chair.

When supper is finished Sir tells me to clean up the kitchen and meet Him in the bedroom when the kitchen is spotless. i do as instructed, when i am finish i crawl down the hallway to our room.

Sir is changed into His street clothes and still looks handsome in every way. He tells me "It's been a long. We are going out for a drink bitch. I've picked out this outfit for you, put it on and meet Me in the living room in 10 minutes."

Master has picked out my shortest skirt, no panties, my favorite bra, a shirt that shows my 36DD tits off very well, along with the cutest boots i own. Sir has such good taste. i gladly put my clothes on then crawl out to the living room to Sir's feet.

Sir takes my leash off my collar, hangs it back in its place, and says "Stand bitch... follow." Sir puts me in the car and shuts my door. He then hops in the drivers seat and pulls out of the drive. It's a short 15 minute drive to our usual bar.

On the way Sir grabbed my leg, showing me His strength, He squeezed it until i let out a little moan. Sir moved His hand up and teased my clit just a little before we pulled into the parking lot.

I follow Sir into the bar. We sit down on the bar stools. It's a pretty slow night, there are only a few other people in here. Sir orders a jack and coke for Himself and a white wine for me.

Sir puts his hand firmly on my leg as he leans in and whispers softly in my ear "Open up bitch" i do as i am told and spread my legs for my Master. He began to finger me in the middle of the bar. i got quite nervous and began looking around to see if anybody noticed. Sir was the only one that noticed my paranoia.

Sir grabbed my jaw lightly but firm and pulled me in close. He told me "Don't ever doubt My decisions and stop looking around bitch you are going to draw attention to us!" You told me to finish my drink then led me out of the bar.

As soon as we got in the car Sir looked at me and said "Do you think it's going to suck itself bitch?" I instantly took Sirs' cock out and gladly sucked it the whole way home.

When we got home Sir threw the car in park, grabbed me by the hair, and threw me back to my side of the car. i followed Sir inside our home. When we walked in the door i began to take my boots off. The next thing i knew Sir had a handful of my hair and was pushing me on the floor.

Sir: "Did I tell you to take your boots off bitch?"

sarah: "No Sir"

Sir: "you do not walk on your feet while in this house, you will keep your boots on unless I tell you otherwise bitch!"

sarah: "Yes Sir"

On my knees at Sir's feet, He grabbed my leash and put it on my Collar "Come bitch" i follow. Sir walks much faster than i can crawl and He got mad at me for not keeping up.

Sir leads me to the middle of our bedroom floor, He simply lifts my skirt, i hear Sir unbuckling His belt. Out of nowhere i receive at least 10 good blows to each cheek. As Sir beat my ass He told me "Stop doubting my authority in public bitch! you need to let yourself go completely to Me even in public bitch." i cried out "Yes Sir." my ass stung so bad.

Sir moved to the bed and directed me to get naked and come to bed. i could feel His eyes on me as i undressed He was watching my every move. i was especially careful when removing my skirt being i had just gotten a small beating, i heard Sir chuckle behind me.

Sir helped me on the bed. At His feet looking up to him he said "Come swallow my dick for me bitch." i did as told and Sir made me choke quite a bit. Once Sir was satisfied He threw me off Him and tied me down to the bed on my hands and knees. The next thing i knew i was gagged and blindfolded Sir said "Be fucking quiet this time. I have a fucking headache and your constant moaning is not going to help bitch. Every time you make a sound I will either spank or whip you Bitch."

Sir sticks his big cock in my very wet pussy, i let out a small sigh. i get spanked. Sir fucked me really hard and deep, every time i moaned He spanked me. Out of nowhere Sir stuck His whole cock in my ass. I screamed and started to cry, the next thing i knew Sir whipped me very hard across my back and said "Shut the FUCK up bitch!" i tried really hard to be quiet for Sir while He raped my ass, but it got hard at times. i got quite a few more whippings.

Sir then came in my ass, got up and left me there fucked, beaten, blindfolded, and gagged. Sir came back and removed all my restraints, He was all showered and looked o so sweet. Sir tells me "Go shower, put your hair up in a bun, and come to Me with just your collar on bitch." I say "Yes Sir."

When i crawl down the hall i wait for Sir to notice me and invite me in. It takes Sir a few minutes to realize i'm there, when He does He Says "Hello my clean little bitch, come lay with your Master." We watch a movie and cuddle for awhile. When the movie is done Master says "Pick up the living room and meet Me in the bedroom Bitch."

Picking up fast i'm excited for what will happen next. When I crawl to the bedroom Sir is standing next to my cage. Sir points at my cage "Kennel bitch!" i look up at Sir with my sad eyes, it gets me nowhere. i crawl into my cage.

Sir usually trust me to stay wherever He has put me. Tonight, as He closes the cage door Sir leans down and places a lock on the door, as He does so Sir tells me "Bitch, once you can trust Me, your Master, completely in public I will trust you at home." i whimper quietly as Sir shuts off the light and goes to bed without me.