Training Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He simply wanted to spank them both. "Show Jaime your ass, Susan." he said. She hesitated. "Obedience,' he said, suddenly firm, "is doing what you are told without hesitation. Isn't it?" She nodded. "I thought that was a lesson we had learned already, or do we have to start again?" "No sir," she said, and off came the dress. She stood and pulled off her black panties to reveal a wide, rosy and marked ass. Jaime looked on and having been spanked herself, realized just how hard a punishment Susan must have received to leave those welts. A switch, she surmised, and shivered just a bit inside. John eyed Jaime, knowingly watching her as she checked out Susan's ass. Jaime had never really been spanked before. Now he was certain. Oh, she had probably had a couple swats in play from an over zealous boyfriend, but a spanking? Not a real one. Suddenly the thought of spanking her pretty bottom was quite appealing. "Get me the paddle, Susan." He ordered. Not wanting to disobey, she did so. She handed it to him expecting him to order her over his lap. But he didn't. "Jaime, he said, knowingly, stand up. Nervously she did. Take off all your clothes, he ordered.

He sat on the chair and watched her. "Now, my dear, he said, You are going to experience a real spanking. Would you like that?" She nodded, uncertainly. "Your sure?" he asked. "no going back now" Again she nodded. Then he glanced at Susan. Her eyes were dancing with excitement and she smiled a wide grin.

"Would you like to see me paddle her?"

"Yes!" She said. He could tell the thought was turning her on. So he pulled Jaime over his lap and held on tightly to her waist. She was exposed to Susan. She had a beautiful ass, not too small, plump and perfect for spanking. And Susan could see, just slightly, between her legs a little light pussy hair. John began to paddle Jaime, very gently at first, testing her. When she made no sound or made no movement, he began to paddle a little harder, then harder. Soon her hand flew back, and quickly, he caught it, pinned it and continued. She began to moan and whimper and complain as he continued to redden her ass. This was unlike any spanking she had gotten before. This hurt, but yet, was exciting too. He ordered her off his lap. She stood and he called Susan to him. For a moment, she thought she was next. But instead he ordered Jaime to sit on the bed. He propelled Susan in front of her still standing. "lick those nipples,' he commanded, and Jaime did. Then he pushed Susan forward onto her hands and Jaime ended up on her back kissing her and caressing her large breasts as Susan was bent over hands on the bed. SMACK!, John began to paddle Susan's ass. The caressing between the women continued and turned Susan on, knowing she was getting spanked at the same time. "Spread your legs, Susan" He said. Somehow John was in charge now. Before, in the living room, it was just them. But he had taken over and they were now following his instructions. His hand skimmed her hot ass and found her pussy. She moaned loudly as his fingers entered her sticky wet cunt. He probed and caressed, all the while Jaime continued to lick her breasts and nipples turning her on even more. Suddenly he wanted that ass. That ass he had spanked so soundly over the last two days. Off came his pants and underwear and he quickly grabbed a condom from his wallet. He slid it on his aching cock and grabbed the lubricant, making himself slick and wet.

He knew Susan would take it. He had used a plug on her many times. And that ass just begged to be fucked. Her meaty ass was red and glowing hot from the paddling she had just received. Plus, the marks from the switch were still red and very evident. She moaned and kissed Jaime back finding her firm breasts and attacking them. John came up behind her and used his fingers to play with her ass. He was probing. Susan knew his intention. Suddenly he had an inspiration. He wanted to see Jaime on her knees licking that ass before he fucked it. He ordered her to do it, and she did. She licked and probed. He then motioned her on her knees to the front of Susan.

"Lick that pussy," he said. So, on her knees, she spread Susan's slick lips and took a long taste. It tasted delicious. The smell turned her on even more. She attacked Susan's clit with vigor.

"Bend over," he told her. Jaime continued to lick noisily. As Susan bent over on her elbows on the bed. Finally he could wait no more. He spread her ass wide and began to push himself into her tight, tight hole. He went slowly at first and then asserted more pressure and began to enter. Then he just gave it a push, and with a grunt and a loud moan from Susan, he was in, all the way. Slowly he withdrew, still hearing the sounds of Jaime lapping her juices, he pushed in again, easier this time. Then again and again. Susan could barely stand it, being licked on her clit and fucked from behind. She gave out a tremendous groan as he fucked and fucked her beautiful ass. Suddenly he could hold back no longer and his load rushed forth in a savage climax as he pushed himself deep with in her all the way to the hilt. Susan had not come yet, and neither had Jaime, but they were panting, wanting it so badly. After John withdrew, Susan fell on the bed on her back, begging for release, from someone. John fell between them and had never smelled anything so powerful as two incredibly wet pussies.

"Jaime," he ordered, "lick that pussy...make her come. Susan, you do the same. "69."

So Jaime climbed on top and put her head between Susan's thighs. She took a long taste and began to gently lick her clit. And Susan found Jaime's wet cunt just above her face so she pulled it down onto her mouth as she grabbed that beautiful big ass in her hands. The sensation for both was tremendous. Jaime's tongue gently teased her and ate her and she did the same. Somehow she knew just what it was it would take to get Jaime off. And she furiously began to lick in the one spot that would drive her mad. Susan could feel her own climax building and for a moment was distracted. She licked but not as vigorously.... and she began to buck her hips into Jaime's mouth. Suddenly, it rushed her and she came and came all the while moaning into Jaime's slick pussy. Jaime stopped her licking then and sat up with Susan's pussy juice gleaming all over her face. She began to slowly grind onto Susan's face. She fell forward on her hands and her hips began to move as she fucked that tongue that was eating her so well. Susan still had a hold of an ass cheek in each hand and could feel Jaime's juices flowing freely now as she neared her own peak. Her thighs, on either side of Susan's face, began to tremble and shake and her pussy came down harder and faster. Suddenly Jaime stopped and moaned deep as her thighs shook harder and her orgasm enveloped her. She fell exhausted, on top of Susan, glistening with sweat but completely satisfied.

12