Traipse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, "I'm not mad, I was just teasing you. It looked expensive."

She nodded, "That one cost about 300 interstellar credits, almost two weeks wage for me. It's got one of those internal self powering induction motors; enjoy my nerdy tech talk because that's about as much as I know about it."

I nodded, "I'm gonna go get it!" I said as I tore away from her and ran to the bedroom.

"No! You don't need that kind of power over me!" She yelled laughingly as she followed after me.

I got to the bag first and found the toy quickly. Star was right behind me and tried to pry it from my grip. I struggled with her for awhile then shouted, "Computer, adjust gravity to weightless!"

Yes, Mr. Allhew

A moment later we both started to float along with everything else in the room that wasn't fastened down.

Starway forgot about the toy and looked around in wonder, "What the? What did you do rich boy, we're floating!"

I laughed, "I turned the gravity off, now I'd like to see you try to get this from me!"

It was fun watching her flail and spin slightly as she tried to come at me, "You bastard, that's cheating!"

I pushed myself off the wall in order to get to her and grabbed her torso. She was totally upside down and my face was level with her hips, "Okay, gotcha! Time to try this thing out," I said as I found the small heat pad switch on the bottom of the silver toy. I switched it on and felt it begin to vibrate in my hand.

"Don't you dare, I swear if you..."

I put the length of the toy on her crotch and held it there firmly. She shut up and immediately began squirming.

"Oh... ah... no. Not fair! You're such a...god! Mmm, good, it feels good."

I pressed the toy harder onto her, "Now I know of one way to shut you up. You want more, love?"

I could feel her struggling to fight the pleasure, "Stop it, I can't. My pussy..."

We were at least 15 feet about the ground now and I grabbed her hips with my free arm and pulled her up to my face, "What about your pussy babe? What's wrong?"

She closed her legs tightly around the silver length and exhaled sharply, "Ngh... ohh... so good."

I felt my cock harden as I saw her wetness bleeding through her white boy shorts. The wet spot grew quickly until almost her entire crotch area was moist, "Wow, I can't believe how wet you are already Star, let me turn it up for you."

I pressed the button again and felt the toy shake even faster, "Aw... shit! Shitshitshitshitshit!"

I pulled the toy away from her and pulled down her shorts, "You've got such a dirty mouth, love. Does it feel that good?"

Her pussy was so wet, and I stared hungrily at her sweet little clit as I put the tip of the toy on it. She screamed in reply, "Yes hubby, feels so good! Cumming!"

I gripped the toy in surprise as I watched her pussy spasm. She closed her legs around it and shuddered while screaming, then I pulled it away to give her a break.

After giving her a minute to recover, I asked her legitimately, "Are you okay?"

She panted, "Yes. Why? Why did you... do it?"

I grinned, "I didn't think it would affect you that quickly, I mean, that was less than two minutes, and its not even on the highest setting."

She shook her head and pawed at my bulge, "Hubby... I want your cock. Please don't take it from me this time, I want it in my mouth."

I flinched, "What do you want Star? Tell me."

I felt her pull my briefs down and snake my cock out of them, "Your cum hubby, I want your cum. I... want to drink it."

I felt my crotch strain at hearing what she said, "Baby, you don't have to do that."

She started stroking my length, "I want to, I want to swallow that big hot load. There was never enough... the other guys... never enough cum for me. I always wanted more, I licked my fingers for it, licked my arms for it. Never enough."

I moaned as she slipped my cock into her mouth and started sucking on me while still stroking. I had mixed feeling about giving her what she wanted. Part of me, of course, wanted to, but the other part was concerned about possibly choking her. I realized I had underestimated her however, when she shoved nearly my entire length down her throat without so much as coughing.

I clutched her ass with both my hands and let the toy float freely next to me, "Oh god Star! Yes, suck my cock, baby girl!"

The feeling was amazing, her soft tongue, her teeth and mouth closing around me. I moaned as I brought my tongue up to her clit and began licking earnestly. She gasped and pulled up for air as I licked, then she started stroking me with both hands. We were in a full sixty-nine position now, and it soon became somewhat of a contest to see who was going to cum first.

She stroked my cock lovingly and quickly and pressed her soft pussy into my face, "Please baby give me your cum! I promise I'll suck out every last drop!"

I closed my eyes as I tried to concentrate on not cumming so quickly. My cock was slick with my fluids and her saliva, and I could hear the wet sounds coming from me as she continued to pump my swollen rod. I looked around frantically for the toy and found it, then turned it on the first setting and slid it into my lover's sweet wet gash.

Starway shouted, "No, baby please no! I have to make you cum first!"

I glided the toy in and out of her and almost lost my grip on it as she brought her mouth down to my testicles and began licking them. I moaned and felt myself harden to an uncomfortable thickness as she continued to stroke me while licking me. I tried to focus on her pleasure but I was losing and I knew it. I tightened my grip on the toy and shoved it into her, then pressed the button twice to put it on its highest setting. Starway wrenched and moaned, but somehow managed to keep herself together as she took my straining balls into her mouth and begun sucking on them hard. I lost my concentration completely, and finally gave myself over to her as I used the last ounces of my will power to hold the toy in place. She switched off between sucking on my balls and pulling at them with her mouth and sucking on my rigid cock.

I closed my eyes tightly and couldn't control my screams, I'm cumming baby!"

Starway continued to suck manically as I held the toy steadfast, until finally she forced me to give her what she wanted. I bucked and went stiff, and Star put her small mouth over the tip of my cock and kept stroking as I released myself into her. I shot at least eight times into her mouth, each load as big as the last and I could feel her legs and hips shaking uncontrollably as she gulped down my hot cum. I pushed the toy into her as far as I could manage under the circumstances, and immediately after guzzling my cum I felt her seize and shake as she screamed. I felt the toy being forcefully pushed out of her now extremely tight cunny, then felt some of her hot juices splash over my face. I think what I felt at that moment was exactly what she had felt the night before when she watched me unload all over her body. It was so messy, so erotic and so exciting that I could give her that much pleasure.

I wiped off my face and pulled myself around to face her. Nearly her entire face was sticky with both our fluids and she smiled at me sweetly, "Can we do it again?"

I smiled back hungrily, "We can always do it again, love."

I could fill up an entire book with what went on that afternoon, suffice it to say that we sexed each other up all day. Toward evening, she had finally had enough for one day ( two showers and at least twelve orgasms later) and we settled down to snuggle on the love seat after dinner. I was so happy with her nestling herself in my arms, but the looming nervousness I felt at our arrival to Vale haunted me.

Star noticed my uneasiness and nuzzled her face into me, "Tell me what's wrong, rich boy?"

I was silent for a moment then replied, "I could care less what happens to me Starway, but..." I almost broke down in tears and couldn't finish.

She turned her face to mine and smiled with a strength that I lacked, "You're not going to lose me, rich boy. We are staying together no matter what. I am so in love with you; I know this whole thing seems impossibly wonderful, but it's real... I'm real. We need to think of a plan: With your brains and my balls I'm sure we can get out clean."

I laughed, unbelieving of how well she could lighten the mood, "Your balls, huh?"

She nodded, "Bigger than yours, son! Now... down to business. Realistically, we have to land in a public space port, I don' think there's anything he can do about that."

I nodded, "Yes, but he use his influence and or money to clear out a public docking port. I would be seriously surprised if he showed up himself, he always sends other people to do his dirty work."

"Do you know If he has any goons?"

I cocked my eyebrows, "Goons? I don't know about that one, but he does have a few body guards for when he goes to a senate meeting or something."

She nodded, "Sorry, there was a phase in my life where the only reading material I had access to was old detective novels. Anyway, he will most likely want to keep it discreet, so I don't think an army will be waiting for you. My guess, five guys tops."

I thought for a moment then nodded, "He wants me alive, so if they plan to use force it will be nonlethal. Stun charges from sub-guns, Tase rods, gas maybe."

She looked at me wide eyed, "You told me before that it was more complicated than I thought. Just how much money did they spend on Mr. Frankenstein?"

I shook my head incredulously, "I don't know exactly, but from what I read it was in excess of fifteen million interstellar credits, enough to buy a small planet somewhere."

She continued to look at me with those beautiful green-brown eyes, "No wonder you're so good in bed."

I laughed again, "Somehow you manage to find the perfect balance of joking and serious. But really, he considers me an investment, however volatile of one I may be, and he's not one to piss away that kind of cash readily. I suppose this works in my favor, however twisted it may sound."

"So it might seriously come down to a fight?"

I shrugged, "We should assume that, though I'm not sure."

She frowned, "I wish I had a gun... or at least a slingshot."

I couldn't keep myself from laughing even more, even though I was trying to be serious, "Star, for crying out loud woman, I'm trying to think, stop kidding around."

She crossed her arms, "I wasn't kidding, you're mister Judo Karatay master and the only thing I know how to do is poke somebody's eyes out. I need a weapon, if you think I'm just gonna stand back like some helpless princess then you are gravely mistaken, sir."

I squeezed her tightly, "I never expected that at all. I wouldn't even be thinking clearly right now without you with me, but you're right: a displacer or sub-gun would be nice right about now."

She nodded, "Or a slingshot."

I bonked her on the head lightly, "Enough with the slingshot already."

She bonked me back, "Hey, sometimes the old weapons work better on the new shit. Remember that guy that got killed a few weeks ago? It was all over the news, he threatened somebody outside of a dance club and thought he was invincible because he had one of those new personal particle shields. Apparently, they don't do so well on just a plain knife, they only activate with a certain amount of air displacement."

I nodded as my mind began to race, "Interesting... very interesting."

She looked up at me, "What are you thinking? Getting turned on by my nerdy talk?"

I stared absently forward as my mind worked on a plan, "Star, how much do you like that vibrator?"

She shook her head and looked scared, "Oh no babe, I can't do it anymore today, please. I love it but..."

I snapped out of my haze and smiled at her, "No dummy, I mean would you be upset if I took it apart?"

She looked at me quizzically, "If you have a reason, of course, but its so fun."

I grinned at her and patted her to sit up so I could stand, "I'll get you another one, I promise. Anything that makes you squirt on me like that is a must."

She blushed, "Oh god, I didn't even know I could do it until today. I think you're turning out to be just as much of a freak as I am."

I nodded, "I think I always was, just didn't realize it until now."

She cocked her head, "So what are you going to do?"

I grinned at her, "You'll see. Einstein with muscles right?"

I grabbed the toy and a few other things then did some searching. I knew that there had to be a maintenance shaft somewhere on the ship, so I asked the computer to locate it for me. The entrance was under a hidden panel in the bathroom, I found it and climbed down into the small corridor. The ladder opened up into a tiny room about maybe six by six feet, and a small workbench and maintenance tools were strewn about. I pumped my fist: score. I figured it would be cheaper for each individual shuttle, especially one so large, to have its own tools aboard. I climbed back up the ladder and scoured the shuttle for what I thought I needed. I won't bore you with the details, but Star just watched me silently as I went around pulling appliances out of the wall as well as speakers and utensils from the kitchen. I dumped all the crap on the workbench and got to work. I opened the silver toy with some effort, since it was obviously not intended by the manufacturer to be opened, and sighed in sadness at having lost my current upper hand over Starway's insatiable sexual appetite. All the tools I needed were there, screwdrivers, wrenches, a cutting torch, a nano-drill, and my brain. I excitedly began disassembling all the junk I'd pulled from up top and laid it all out on the workbench. I don't know how long I worked, several hours easily, but I was finally rewarded with a functional product. It was short like a pistol, the barrel was made out of part of a towel bar, and the self powered induction motor was set inside of it amid some copper coils that I got from the induction heating pad. It was crude, but I had no doubt it would preform to my expectations. I set it aside and tinkered with some other stuff, then sometime later I heard Star coming down the ladder.

She got to the bottom and turned to me, "Gee, Its tiny in here. Just making sure you're alive, want something to eat?"

I turned to her and smiled, "I'm okay, thanks for checking up on me. I have a tendency to get a little engrossed when I'm working on tech. My tech teacher wanted to start a business with me, I guess I'm pretty good at it."

She shook her head, "What aren't you good at, rich boy? What did you make?"

I took my invention from the desk and handed it to her gingerly, "Careful. It's a single phase Gauss rifle, or Gauss pistol in this case. I used the induction motor from your toy, some copper and wire and electromagnets from the crap upstairs and the towel bar, along with a few other things. It will shoot anything ferrous that will fit in the barrel, but you have to wait about five seconds for it to charge between shots. If the shit hits the fan, It's not a slingshot, but it'll do."

She examined the makeshift gun and looked up at me, "So... you made a gun out of a dildo?"

I scratched my head, "Uh, and a few other things, but yeah I guess."

She shook her head at me, "Trask, you are pretty un-fucking-believable, you know that?"

I took the weapon from her, "So are you."

She looked around the cramped space and smiled, "It's kind of musky down here. You wanna fuck?"

"You serious, here of all places?"

She walked to the workbench and shoved all the tools off of it. They hit the floor with a loud cacophony as she jumped onto it and opened her legs, "Come here, Einstein."

I grinned, "Yes Ma'am."

The time finally came: the morning of the arrival. Star and I had prepared ourselves as best we could: with the exception of her trying to get into my pants while I tried to make a few more gadgets. We had talked about possible plans of escape, given certain circumstances, and what I wanted her to do if something happened.

We stood in front of the shuttle door and held hands. I was wearing black slacks, a plain undershirt and my only jacket, which was stuffed to the brim with as many inventions as I could concoct. Star was dressed plainly as well, I wanted her to be ready to run at any time.

The computer warbled in its usual uncaring neutrality,Mr. Allhew, we will be arriving at Vale Interstellar Transit station in approximately five minutes. Please be sure to collect all your belongings before exiting the shuttle and thank you for choosing Rayford Axis private shuttle services.

I squeezed Star's hand and tried to remain calm, "Starway... are you ready?"

She squeezed back, "Yes."

I sighed, "I don't want you to do anything stupid, please promise me that if I tell you to run you'll listen."

She paused for a moment, "I can't promise that, but I'll try to stay out of the way if things get crazy."

I nodded, "I know there's no amount of convincing I can do to make you listen, just know that I plan to do whatever it takes to get out of that station. I"m not going to sacrifice myself to save you; we're both making it out of this alive and in one piece."

"Whatever happens rich boy... Trask, I want you to know that I've never loved anyone the way I love you."

I steeled my nerves, "Star... I love you too, so much it hurts. We're going to make it out of this."

We stood silently together and drew strength from each other during the last few moments as the shuttle went into port. The computer commenced depressurization as I set my gaze upon the door and prayed to what powers be that we would make it out okay. My heart raced and my palms were becoming clammy; I concentrated and forced myself to focus.

The depressurization finished and the computer instructed us to have a nice day. I clenched my right fist while still holding onto Starway's hand and narrowed my eyes, then gestured for the door to open.

The docking room was smaller than I had expected, and the walls were bright white and starkly lit. A few dozen feet from the exiting bridge, I saw my uncle's main lackey, Henely, standing in the walkway.

He was impeccably dressed, and for a moment I felt like I was in a mafia movie. He nodded to me, "Trask, welcome to Vale."

I wore a poker face, "Why am I not surprised to see you, Henely?"

He shrugged, "Your uncle just wanted to make sure your little flight through space went well. So did it?"

I remained stone faced, "Cut the bullshit and tell me what you want."

He took a step closer, "Alright son, glad to see your balls finally dropped. Seems you had a little misunderstanding with your uncle that you didn't feel like working out. He wants you to come home so you can talk about it. If its a vacation you need, we can make that happen, anywhere you want, just say the word."

I stepped closer myself, "I'm taking my leave for awhile and I don't need chaperons. Tell my uncle to leave me alone."

Henely stopped, "Listen son, I'm not going to insult your substantial intelligence. You ARE coming home with me, one way or another, don't be stupid about it."

I cocked my head and crossed my arms, reaching into my jacket nonchalantly. I knew Star was behind me and hoped that she remembered what we talked about, "You gonna shoot me, Henely?"

He nodded, "If I have to kid. You may know more than me about book smarts, but when it comes to..."

I pulled a makeshift strobe grenade out of my jacket and threw it on the ground near Henely while lowering my head and closing my eyes tightly. The grenade pulsed rapidly a few times before burning out, and I raised my head to see him staggering away from the blinding flashes he obviously wasn't prepared for. I didn't hesitate for a moment and ran toward him purposefully. My brain told me to use Muay thai, so I brought my right leg into his crotch hard then swung my arms over his head and pulled it down onto my right knee in one fluid motion. He crumpled, despite his heavy build, and fell to the ground. I wasted no time and frantically dug through his jacket pockets to find whatever piece he planned on using on me. I found what I was looking for a moment later; A displacer in his jacket and a stun baton in a holster on his waist. I checked his vital signs to make sure he was still alive (he was) and noticed an earpiece on his left ear. I grabbed it and hastily put it on, then stood.