Trampoline Adventure

Story Info
Kalvin and Stephanie are being watched having sex.
606 words
2
12.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was July 5th and the night was hot but humid. We have our main characters Stephanie who is plus size with reddish hair. Than Kalvin who is all muscles and is all black and delicious. Stephanie and Kalvin was driving home from a friends house. Were they watching fireworks being shot off since there was delay he before on the 4th of July because of weather. Stephanie was driving and notice Kalvin was adjusting himself." You just can't wait can you?" she asked.

"No!", he simply replied back to her. Kalvin than reach over and put his up her skirt and begin to massage her clit. Stephanie trying to drive begin to moan, luckily they was on her street." Hurry up and pull in, so I can put this dick in you baby," Kalvin said. So Stephanie pulled into her driveway and quickly got out her car. Kalvin got out being hard as a rock. Stephanie went to the other side and started kissing on him. She begins to rub the outside of his pants being a tease and bites on his neck." Lets fuck right here I can't take it anymore," Kalvin says as he tries to pull down her skirt.

Stephanie walks away from and goes into the backyard. Kalvin has no choice but follow her. She gets on her trampoline and pulls her panties off and throws them at him. Kalvin climbs on and watches her while undoing his pants. Stephanie lifts up his skirt and pulls down her top. Kalvin climbs on Stephanie and starts fucking her. She begins to moans and little squeaks of pleasures are coming from her. He spread eagles her legs out so he can go deeper and make her feel better more. He bends down kisses her to muffle her moans.

The neighbor two houses down is outside watching them. He begins to masturbate to them. He heard Stephanie moaning and wanted to check it out but was surprise to find two people fucking. He is impress on how flexible Stephanie is. The neighbor makes out that Kalvin is Black and Stephanie is white and both are young. Just than the sky open up and it begins to rain which makes watching them even more hotter the neighbor thinks.

Back to Stephanie and Kalvin, Stephanie gets on top and starts riding him like no tomorrow. Kalvin sits up holding her and sucking on her delicious breast. Kalvin groans from her riding him so good and nibbles and sucks more on her breast. Stephanie about screams while getting wet from rain. Kalvin and Stephanie both cum and fall over at same time. Breathing hard they land there and just let the rain cool them off while kissing each other passionately.

Stephanie isn't done yet so climbs back on Kalvin and starts riding him again. Kalvin begins to groan and holds her hips. Stephanie riding like she riding a horse. Kalvin cums again quickly stills holds onto her. Stephanie is just still riding him, moaning as she goes. Soon she cums and falls down on him kissing him and he is kissing back. Then after a few they get dress and Kalvin goes homes.

The Neighbor cums a little after they do and goes inside. The next day he goes to the place of Stephanie's work and goes up to Stephanie and say," Was it good for because it was great for me watching it." Stephanie mouths drops open but she thinks it was hot to be watch so she comes back and says," Its sexually GREAT for me. Next time it can be you I do."