TRANCE, Inc. 03: The Boss

Story Info
Chance takes the opportunity to handle his nosy bitch boss.
3.5k words
4.64
97.1k
109

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers

I let my fingertips brush lightly over the quivering ass before me, still glowing pink from my repeated spanking. My handprint was glowing red on one cheek, and I grinned at the mark of my ownership.

"Do you understand who's in charge, now?" I asked quietly, displaying a confidence I'd rarely felt before in my life.

The busty brunette raised her head from her task. "Yes, Master..." she moaned. Her voice was filled with lust. "You're in charge... You own me, mind and body... I'm nothing but a worthless little slut, lucky to get any attention you decide to give her..."

I nodded, caressing her firm, muscular asscheek. Her body was toned, well-sculpted from hours in the gym. Good girl... I thought. Maybe I'll have you train my other sluts the same way. My fingers slid lower, down her burning skin and between her legs.

The brunette moaned and dropped her head forward as pleasure washed over her and I slid my fingers up and down the outer lips of her dripping pussy. She had already climaxed once, just from the overwhelming pain and ecstasy as I'd disciplined her. Now, she whimpered and pushed back against my hand, begging me to sink my fingers into her and give her another measure of release. But I didn't. I had other ideas.

I let one fist grasp my cock by the base of the shaft and aim it directly at the busty woman's deliciously wet pussy. I stroked myself several times and groaned as I let the head, beaded with precum, inch forward until I pressed up against her outer folds. Then, I was delicately parting them, the blunt head of my cock spreading the rose petals of her dripping snatch wide open.

"Are you ready, slut?" I grunted, feeling the heat of her core radiating out like an oven over my length. God she wants this... I thought, and I grinned a victorious grin.

The brunette raised her head just long enough to gasp, "Yes, Master. Fuck your little bimbo sextoy like she deserves..." before the quivering force of my first thrust shivered through her body and made her cry out and climax. All her muscles clenched and spasmed, her inner walls tightening around me and then releasing spasmodically, the head and tension around my cock just as compelling as her lustful voice begging me to cum inside of her.

But I resisted the urge. I was in control, now. Instead, I just gripped her by the hips and rode out her orgasm, fucking her even harder as she cried out again and again. And just imagine... I thought to myself contentedly as my cock impaled the gorgeous woman, splitting her in half as she writhed in pleasure. I thought I was going to get fired.

***

I am in deep shit...

I tried to focus on the road but it was difficult with the single thought racing at a million miles an hour on loop through my brain. Luckily, this was a route I'd taken hundreds of times before. It was the road to work, strangely deserted on an early Saturday morning. Most people were still asleep this early, recovering after a late Friday night. I knew I should have been. I'd had a late night, breaking in two new hypnotized fucktoys as well as enjoying the pleasures of my girlfriend. Speaking of which... That was another reason I couldn't focus on the road.

Amber moaned, her lips wrapped around my cock and her blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap. I felt her tongue swirl around the head with a fantastical sensation and I grunted as I clenched my hands on the wheel. My pornstar girlfriend raised her head, her big blue eyes wide with concern.

"Am I not pleasing you, Chance?" she asked worriedly.

"No, lover, you're doing fine," I answered, sighing. My cock was throbbing, aching for release. "I'm just distracted is all. Worried."

Amber nodded, her eyes honing back in on my swaying shaft in her slim hands. I loved the way her entire expression changed as she gazed, hypnotized, at the drop of precum that beaded at the tip. She slowly licked her full, pink lips.

"Then let me get rid of some tension..." she murmured, leaning forward mesmerized and licking a long, slow path up my shaft.

I shivered. Fuck... "Make it quick," I ordered. I loved Amber's slow, worshipful blowjobs, but unfortunately we had a time constraint. "We're four minutes from work." And a meeting with my bitch boss who somehow found out that I've been using Amber's hypnotic trigger phrase to turn her into my willing slut girlfriend.

In response, Amber simply parted her beestung lips and sank her mouth down over my length, my cock instantly wrapped in her hot, welcoming wetness.

Ahh... I thought contentedly, then realized that this might very well be the last perfect, fantastic blowjob I ever enjoyed from my sexy girlfriend. I tried not to close my eyes as pleasure washed over me, and forced myself to focus on something other than the blissful sensation.

Victoria, my boss, had been frustratingly vague over the phone. So if I could figure out what was going on I could maybe save myself, if not my job. What do we know? I asked, gritting my teeth as Amber swallowed, her throat massaging up and down my shaft like a dozen hands jacking me off at once.

TRANCE, Inc. is currently producing the most-viewed porn in the country. Check. They're somehow using hypnotic triggers implanted in their actresses to turn them into willing, submissive sluts on-demand. Check. I, a quality control geek, managed to somehow figure this out and use the triggers to turn three smoking-hot pornstars into my personal fucktoys... I groaned and let my eyelids flutter as we turned into the parking structure at the massive TRANCE, Inc. headquarters building. It was production studio, recruitment camp, and set all rolled into one — a huge cube of a building with its freshly-constructed parking structure looming next to it.

Oh shit. I grunted as I pulled into an empty spot in the entirely deserted parking structure and came, my cock twitching and unleashing a splashing torrent of my hot spunk into Amber's willing throat. I stared down at the back of her blonde head as she buried her nose in my pelvis and greedily gulped down mouthful after mouthful of my seed, swallowing and sucking, milking my balls for everything they had.

Finally, I shivered and was still. Jesus... I don't think I'd ever cum so hard before. Maybe it was my body's way of enjoying the last pornstar-quality blowjob of its life.

Amber raised her head, her eyes glassy and her lips parted in a seductive grin.

I realized, suddenly, that her body was shivering. She had climaxed at the same time, shuddering with pleasure as my cum sped directly into her waiting stomach. God I'm going to miss you... I thought reluctantly. Still, best not to keep the bitch boss waiting. I zipped up my pants and planted a grateful kiss on Amber's plump lips.

"Let's go," I ordered, getting out of the car and heading toward the massive building. "If I'm fast, I can get fired and be home in time for breakfast."

***

As I thought about going home, I remembered what else was waiting for me.

Maybe... But that was wishful thinking. If TRANCE was taking away Amber, there was no way they were leaving me with the two 18-year-old twin pornstars, Daisy and Carmen, with their supple young bodies, tight pussies and... Stop it. I cut myself off. There was still a chance for me to figure this out, if I could focus on figuring out what Victoria wanted instead of imagining Carmen's tight young body riding my cock while her sister's dripping snatch hovered delightfully within reach of my seeking tongue and I tasted her sweet nectar.

I shook my head as I swiped my employee keycard and entered the big building. The elevator ride up to Victoria's floor was long enough to make me uncomfortable. She had a corner office, of course, on one of the top floors of the building — looking out over a wide swathe of the City. Wall-sized windows with curtains open wide let in the morning sun and filled the large space. Since I was the only worker in my division, I was in the unique position of not having a ladder of sub-bosses between me and Victoria. That meant that the woman who sat behind the broad wooden desk and gestured for Amber and I to enter was on the board of directors of TRANCE, and a woman of considerable influence in the company.

I was relatively frightened. If she so desired, Victoria could crush me like a bug. I wondered whether this would be a good time for me to point out to her that using Amber's trigger phrase was a much smaller sin than actually putting it there in the first place. But I didn't. I figured if I didn't bring that up I might just lose my job, and not be crushed from existence in a twinkling. Something told me — common sense, most likely — that TRANCE probably didn't want the general populous knowing that their actresses were all installed with a mind control switch that turned them into happily bimbofied sluts, ready to spread their legs and smile for the camera with just a whispered phrase.

"Sit down," Victoria's voice was cold, like it had been over the phone.

Still, that didn't stop me from admiring the woman as Amber and I crossed the carpeted floor and sank down into surprisingly comfortable leather chairs across from her. Victoria's hair was dark, her face and figure slim and her tits gravity-defying mounds that just begged to be kneaded and sucked. I felt my mouth begin to salivate and a bucketful of blood rushed from my brain to my cock.

Fuck... I thought, shifting uncomfortably in my seat and glad that the desk hid the swelling bulge in my pants from Victoria's piercing brown eyes.

My boss's full lips were pursed and thoughtful as she eyed the two of us. Then, she stood, her heels giving her a few extra inches. She turned and strode to the window theatrically, but I began to feel the fear in my heart evaporate as more and more of my focus was captured by the throbbing hardness in my pants.

How am I hard again already? I thought desperately, but this morning my body had decided not to be rational. Instead, my eyes locked onto the round curve of Victoria's ass in the gray pencil skirt that only went down to mid thigh.

"I assume you know what you've done wrong?" Victoria demanded, her voice still frigid, though she was speaking out the window.

I glanced at Amber, shook my head for her to be silent, and then answered for us both. "Ahem... Yes, ma'am." My voice only quavered slightly, and I was actually surprised. Victoria had more than once in the past rendered me silent with her imposing demeanor and statuesque figure. Now, there was only the tiniest scratchy quality and hesitation in my own tone.

I guess fucking three pornstars senseless a couple times will make you relatively immune to feminine charms.

"Then what do you have to say for yourself?" Victoria's voice was harsher than I'd expected, as though she was truly pissed.

In that moment, I realized something. If I was going to lose my job, I wasn't going to lose it cowering before this bitch like a whipped dog. "Well," I said thoughtfully, scornfully, "I'm not sorry. I did what any guy in my situation would have done."

Victoria spun on her heel and stared at me. There was something strange in her eyes, a particular dislike that seemed directed at me regardless of whatever I'd done.

She just plain old doesn't like me, I realized.

"And so you acted in direct violation of our bylaws?" she hissed. "You know that the Teragon Regional and National Corporation for Entertainment has strict rules against office romances."

"Wait..." I was suddenly very confused, my head spinning with the speed of the turn things had just taken. "Office romances...?" I mumbled.

"They disrupt productivity," Victoria frowned at me. "Especially in our industry. We can't have our performers being distracted at the workplace. We need their full measure of focus and obedience..."

"What are you—?" I started to ask, but Victoria continued her rant. I somehow got the distinct impression, suddenly, that she had once been given this tirade herself and was now relishing the opportunity to throw it back down onto the head of some other poor fool beneath her.

"Why," she ranted, "when I worked in the industry there were even rules separating male and female offices, to prevent this sort of thing from happening."

I was stunned for a moment, as I realized the implications of what she'd just said.

Victoria had paused, her heavy breathing drawing attention to the way her heaving breasts threatened to pop the buttons of the white blouse straining to cover them.

"You used to work..." I asked hesitantly, "As an actress?"

Victoria scowled, her beautiful face darkening.

I hastened to continue before she restarted her tongue lashing. "Like... here at TRANCE?" I didn't know much about the company before I'd started working here 18 months ago. I knew it had been a company for at least a decade on the fringe of the adult film industry, but only in the last two or three years had things really started taking off. But the fact that Victoria had used to work here... Something was trying to click together in the back of my mind, but my boss's angry voice interrupted me.

"We're not talking about what I may or may not have done in the past," she spluttered. "We're talking about what you and Amber have been doing." She spared Amber a quick glance. "Don't worry, darling," she shot as a swift aside, "I'll talk to your agent and make sure you're cleared to stay."

Suddenly, the puzzle pieces all slotted together. What if...? I started to wonder. No... It couldn't be... Did they...?

Victoria snapped her fingers, actually circling around the desk to do it under my nose. "Admit what you did," my boss ordered. Her hostility was raw and rough. "I want to hear you say it."

Isn't it possible, though, my brain reasoned, that TRANCE had been triggering actresses back when Victoria worked here? I really had no other option. So I stared into Victoria's dark, angry eyes. "I didn't do much," I told her stoically. "I just asked Amber one simple question."

I heard my girlfriend take in a breath beside me. In the corner of my eye, I saw her smile with overt lust and eagerness. Victoria glanced swiftly from side to side to take it in and then locked back on my face. Her expression was perplexed, but just as angry as it had been seconds before. She opened her mouth to rage onward, but then I spoke instead.

"Are you my horny little nympho slut?" I asked, staring into Victoria's dark, angry eyes. Then, everything around me changed.

***

Victoria's tongue lapped between Amber's spread legs, my gorgeous girlfriend seated on my erstwhile boss's desk with her tanned thighs spread wide. Amber's head was thrown back, her long blonde hair falling around her in the sexiest way as I thrust balls deep into Victoria's clenching pussy.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, feeling her spasming snatch gripping tight around me, and Amber looked up. Her eyes were glazed and wide in the perfect, obedient way that I loved.

"You like that, Master?" she purred, licking her lips and staring into my face. "You like fucking your bitchy, bimbo boss while she eats out your girlfriend's needy pussy?"

I groaned and sped up, feeling my toes curl. I was having a hard time holding back, and Amber knew it.

She shoved Victoria's head away from her dripping slit and slid off the desk. Her eyes locked on my cock, pistoning in and out of Victoria's hot, tight entrance.

"Cum for me, Chance," Amber murmured, and the sound of my name floating between those gorgeous, sculpted lips was somehow just as hot as when she called me master. "Cum for your slutty little girlfriend and for your obedient, submissive boss."

I grunted and thrust deep into Victoria, my cock hitting her G spot and making her collapse into convulsions of pleasure. I slid back and out of her dripping snatch as I erupted, and Amber dove forward, opening wide.

My cock twitched and spasmed, ropes of spunk shooting powerfully from the tip. Amber caught them greedily and let her mouth descend lovingly to cover my prick as I unleashed my full load. Finally, achingly, my balls relaxed and I was able to uncurl my hands out of fists.

I looked around. Victoria had collapsed onto her desk, the neat stacks of papers swept aside. As I watched, one pile toppled, orderly documents cascading softly down to the carpeted floor like leaves from an autumn tree or snow off the roof of a house. Amber was still on her knees, her eyes closed as she lazily scooped a stray strand of cum from her lips and popped it into her mouth with a blissful sigh.

"I guess that means I'm not fired?" I asked the room at large, perhaps unnecessarily.

Victoria groaned in response. She seemed barely able to move, her body still tingling and shuddering with the aftershocks of her many orgasms.

I wondered, for a moment, whether my uptight boss had experienced that much pleasure at any time in the recent past. Then, I grinned. Not that it mattered. She was mine. From now on she'd be experiencing whatever I wanted.

"Alright..." I said slowly, walking slowly forward. I let one hand caress up Victoria's tender backside and then followed her spine up to the base of her neck. "Here's what's going to happen." I ran my fingers idly through her hair as I spoke. "You're going to recommend me for a promotion."

Victoria nodded silently, eyes still closed and her body limp and relaxed.

"I'm getting a raise," I continued, "but I get to keep my office and I won't be doing anything more than I already have been."

Victoria still didn't open her eyes as she murmured, "As you wish, Master."

I felt a shiver of lust run down my spine at the title. "And you're going to make this little problem about Amber and my other girls disappear."

Victoria finally opened her dark, lustful eyes. They stared into mine, her pupils still dilated with wanton need. "Other girls?" she asked.

I frowned down at her. "Yes," I commanded. "I can have anyone I want, and you will make sure that nothing ever comes of it. Understood?"

Victoria's eyes widened at my order, doubtless surprised at my authoritative tone. She nodded slowly.

"Good," I replied. I let my hand wander back down her smooth skin until I reached the curve of her muscular ass. "Otherwise I may just have to punish you again."

My boss's expression went from surprised to lustful as her dark orbs flashed and she bit her lip. "Do you promise, Master?" she murmured, pushing herself up onto one arm and lifting her chin so her mouth was presented up to me for a kiss. "Do you promise to punish your naughty little fucktoy for her disobedience?"

I growled and leaned in, grabbing her jaw and forcing my kiss into her mouth hard. She melted against me and moaned, her tongue dancing with mine. I never imagined my life could look anything like this, the surge of power rushing through me entirely intoxicating. Then, I felt another pair of lips nuzzle at my ear and nip gently at the lobe, sending a shock of pleasure down into my reinflating cock.

I need to figure out what's going on, I thought as I pulled back, gasping, and stared at the newest addition to my harem. If I want to keep this thing going.

I looked beyond Victoria and out over the City. The skyscrapers were lit beautifully by the morning sunlight and flashing steel and glass were all that met my gaze for as far as the eye could see. I was going to figure out what had happened to these women. What TRANCE, Inc. had done to make them into easily-controlled bimbo playthings that could be dominated by a totally average quality control technician.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers
12