TRANCE, Inc. 02: The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen, I labeled her silently. I settled back on the couch and stared into her eyes. She melted under my gaze, her body dissolving into a puddle of ardent lust. I admired her fit teen figure, her perky round breasts, flat stomach and smooth skin with a couple freckles speckled across her cheeks. Fuck you're hot.

"For now, my horny little nymphomaniac," I ordered,"you're going to be the one riding this." I let my hand slide down my cock and grip it at the base, my shaft standing up straight and hard as a flagpole and the head red and angry at being deprived of attention.

Carmen's eyes widened as she stared at my thick length until they were bright green saucers of worshipful desire. "Yes, sir," she murmured hungrily as she stood with an elegant grace. Her slim teenage body straddled mine, and she bent down so her cantaloupe breasts hung ripe before my face. The wet slit of her pussy brushed teasingly across my cock, and I groaned.

My hands reached up to grab her roughly by the hips, and I stared into her eyes. "Are you ready?" I asked gruffly.

She nodded vigorously. "Oh yes, sir!" she agreed emphatically. "I can't wait for my tight little teenage pussy to be filled all the way up by — Oh fuckkkkkk!"

Gripping Carmen by the hips, I slammed her down onto my cock, roughly shoving myself up inside of her with a shivering force. I felt her narrow, wet walls clenching around me as she fell forward, her hands landing on my shoulders and her lips meeting mine. She moaned into my mouth as I lifted her up off of me and then slammed her down again, my cock burying itself to the hilt in her core.

The heat of her body welcomed me, and her inner muscles massaged my shaft expertly, trying to draw out every ounce of cum waiting in my balls for release. Beside me I could hear Amber moaning with desire as Daisy lapped at her clit, all of the latter's attention focused on bringing my girlfriend to a shuddering release.

"Yes, sir!" Carmen moaned, pulling up. Her red hair tumbled down her back and over her shoulders in a flaming waterfall as she threw back her head and bared her throat. "Fuck your little slut until she can't stand. Fuck her until she cums all over your huge cock. Fuck her until she's a trembling mess just overwhelmed with pleasure and begging for your cum..."

Carmen climaxed, her words dissolving into a gasping cry as her body spasmed and she lost control over her muscles. Wave after wave of pleasure assaulted her senses, and I never slowed as I plunged upwards over and over. I filled her up completely, stretching her inner walls and pressing up against the deepest curves of her body.

Thrust after thrust I pistoned in and out, her body just a toy in my hands. Her eyes stared into mine, overwhelmed with pleasure and lust, waiting only to obey and to please.

"Yessir, yessir, yessir..." her voice panted over and over as I drove my cock up into her body.

I growled and grabbed her perfect bubble butt in my grip, one hand grasping each pert asscheek. My fingers sank into the tight, muscular flesh as I raised her up and then slid out from beneath her.

"Ohhhh..." she mewed with surprise before her legs wobbled and she collapsed face first into the couch, her body too overwhelmed to keep her standing.

But I wasn't done. I was just changing positions. Kneeling behind her, I shoved her legs apart with my foot and gripped her by the hips, pulling her toward me. She arched her back instinctively, and I lined up with her dripping snatch.

Then, with a grunt of effort, I shoved myself inside of her. My cock parted her outer folds and her body welcomed me back inside. With growing speed, I began to slide in and out, fucking her from behind as she bounced back against me, her round ass trembling with each impact against my pelvis.

Beside us, I heard Amber cry out in orgasm, her body shuddering as she threw back her head and gasped for breath as electric ecstasy shot through her.

Then, I couldn't hold back any longer. With a grunting growl I buried myself in Carmen's tight pussy and came like a fire hose. Spurt after spurt of cum sprayed from my length, painting her inner walls with my seed. I don't know if I ever came as hard as I had with that tight teenage pussy wrapped around my cock like a snug, perfect glove.

A minute later I pulled out, panting, my body worn and tired and spent. Then I raised my head and I looked around. Three panting, freshly-fucked women. Three pairs of eyes honed in on one object — my drooping, deflated cock.

I bit my lip as I admired my trio of playthings. "Round two?" I offered hesitantly, and three sultry voices replied.

"Yes, sir. Anything you wish..."

* * *

I rolled out of bed to the ringing of my cellphone. As it chimed merrily from the kitchen, where it had been forgotten at some point the night before.

Three gorgeous, naked women were piled up around me, two redheads and a stunning brunette all tangled together. I felt my morning wood pulsing with desire, and resolved I was going to —

Brrrrrrring!

"Alright, alright... Fuck!" I muttered as the phone continued to hum and buzz. I wandered out of the bedroom, realizing how sore my body was from the previous night's antics.

You crazy bastard, I thought to myself as I crossed the kitchen, the tile cold beneath my bare feet. I grinned. Overnight I had become my own hero.

My dark phone was set on the counter by the sink, the screen lit up as whoever was calling refused to hang up or go to voicemail.

Scooping up the device, I checked the screen and almost flipped out. Holy shit! It was already 10am. Then, my brain caught up to my heartbeat and reminded me it was Saturday.

Phew. The phone had gone dark for a moment, but started ringing once again, vibrating in my palm.

"Who the fuck—?" I froze as I stared at the name on the screen. Why is my boss calling me early in the morning on a Saturday?! With trepidation, I slid my finger across the screen to accept the call and raised the phone to my ear. "Hello...?" I asked nervously.

"Hello, Chance," Victoria replied. Her voice was just like I remembered from the office. Cold, efficient and... Deadly, I thought.

"What's up, boss?" I asked, faking a cheery voice. There was no way this was good news. Was I fired? Had I messed up on a project? What could it possibly be? I thought my job was idiot-proof.

Victoria's tone was chilly as she answered. "We need to talk about your relationship with Amber."

My heart hit the floor as I heard soft feet pattering on the tile behind me. How do you know about that? I turned to see Amber gazing at me inquisitively across the kitchen. Her gorgeous body was highlighted perfectly by the soft morning sun. The light caressed her curves, her large, round breasts and her nipples erect in the cool morning air.

Unfortunately, in that moment as I stared at her, the only question I could ask myself was this... Have I made a terrible mistake?

* * *

The TRANCE, Inc. series will be continued in Entrancing the Boss, coming out in a few days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

12