Tranny Encounters - Spit-roasted

Story Info
David gets spit-roasted by two transsexual escorts.
4.5k words
4.52
275.2k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new story series which I am thinking of writing. I will think of writing more of these that are more fantasy oriented. This is one of my fantasies which has yet to come to fruition. I thought I should put this out there.

It was just another boring day at work. David sat at his desk, staring at his computer. It was a slow day at work. It was only 1 pm and his eyes kept going back and forth to the clock at his desk.

"God! When will this day end!" he thought to himself.

David was an IT Support Specialists at one of the leading companies in San Francisco. He had been working there for almost 3 years now. Usually his day went about rather quickly. He would get a lot of complaints from silly users who would do something stupid that would cause their computers to hang or their email to not work etc.

Today, surprisingly, there were no complaint tickets logged into his system.

An idea struck him then to pass the time.

He removed his personal laptop from his bag and booted it up. He then took out his smartphone and enabled the wifi hotspot option on it. Once his laptop was connected to the wifi on his phone, he logged into a Transsexual porn website.

This was his secret fetish. He couldn't do this from the office network because of obvious reasons. The company had a filtering software enabled on the network that did blocked all pornography websites.

Luckily for him, he had a cubicle that was in the corner of the office and provided him plenty of privacy. If anyone were to walk past he could immediately cover up what he was doing.

He loved to watch Transsexuals with big tits fuck guys. He had been on the end of many a transsexual cock himself, but he mostly met up with escorts because he wanted to be extremely discreet.

David clicked on a video, turned the volume off and then began to watch. The video showed a good looking man sucking on a big tit transsexual woman. He immediately got hard. He wished that he was the man sucking on the beautiful blonde transsexuals cock. He began to slowly rub his cock over his pants. The transsexual woman then began to fuck the man in the video in various positions. With every passing minute, David wished that he was at the end of that beautiful tranny cock.

Once the video was finished, he was left wanting. He then clicked on another new video that had turned up on the website. He turned it on and then got even hard, if it were possible, once he saw what came up on the screen.

There were two she-males fucking one guy. One of them had her cock in the man's mouth, while the other one fucked his ass from behind. They would switch positions so each of them could fuck the man. It was really driving David nuts. By the time the video was over, David was really horny and wanted some tranny cock.

The video strangely brought out a new desire within him. What would it be like to be sandwiched between to transsexuals? David couldn't deny that he had never thought about it. And it had been a long time since he had a nice big tranny cock in his mouth and ass.

Just then he heard the noise of someone approaching his desk. He quickly shut the lid of his laptop and put it aside. He then pretended to check his emails.

"David!" said a male voice.

It was Anthony, one of David's work friends.

"Hey Tony. What's up?" he asked.

"Did my request for a new PC go through to management? Has it been approved? Man, my current system keeps crashing on my every day! It's getting really hard to work like this!" said Tony.

"I put in the request. But the bosses haven't green lit the request. But I can always check up with the boss and try to get it approved it as soon as possible." said David.

"Thanks man. Please try to get the approvals as soon as possible." said Tony.

"Will do!" he said with a smile.

"Hey. What you doing tonight? Some of us are going to that new pub that's opened up a couple of blocks from here. Want to come with?" asked Tony.

"I don't know. I might have plans tonight." he said.

"Might have?" asked Tony.

"Yeah. I met this girl and I asked her out for tonight. But she said she would call and let me know if it works out." he lied.

"Oh Ok. Well no problem. I hope she calls. And if she doesn't you can always come join us later." said Tony.

"Sure. I'll drop in if I am free." Said David.

"Cool man." said Tony and then he walked away.

David breathed a sign of relied. "That was close." he said.

He then lifted his head up high from his cubicle and looked around to see if there were any more people walking around. Everyone seemed to be busy at their desks. He quickly turned on his laptop once again.

"Let's see who we can find for some fun tonight." he whispered to himself.

He went onto his favorite website for finding escorts. Once he was on the website he quickly clicked on the search option. Under the looking for section, he quickly browsed through and clicked on threesome. Then on Escort Orientation he checked More Active. He then entered his city and hit search.

The website then spat out the results that were available to him. There were plenty of escorts to choose from. He started to go through the profiles. Although there were plenty of girls to choose from, David was specifically looking for girls who had big tits. Penis size never really mattered to him. He had taken both big and small dicks and he was Ok either way. Almost nearing the end of the search result page he then came across a profile that immediately caught his eye.

Standing in the picture was a redhead with short hair and big tits. The girl next to her was brunette but had red highlights. Both seemed to be curvy and both had big boobs. Sheena & Megan he saw written on their profile. He immediately clicked on the profile. Clicking on the profile redirected David to their website.

The website was very well done. It was professionally designed and anyone could easily navigate through it. The first thing David did was click on the pictures. If he didn't like the pictures, then there would be no point in going through with the whole thing. He opened the gallery and saw pictures of both girls together in many different pictures. Some of them were normally taken around town, the other showcased both girls in a variety of different outfits.

He then clicked on the About Us page.

Hello & Welcome!

Thank you for visiting your page.

Megan is the brunette with red streaks on her hair and I (Sheena) am the read-head. We are both beautifully curvaceous girls with big tits, smooth skin and a little something extra tucked away. ;)

We love to entertain the discerning gentleman. We can pamper you with the sweetest GFE experience or we can dominate you providing you with the most intense session ever.

We are warm and affectionate, and enjoy tailoring your time with us according to YOUR tastes and pleasures.

We are 100% genuine and from your very first conversation with us you will come to know of our sweet demeanor.

We thoroughly enjoy spending time with all our clients and look forward to spending some quality time with you.

So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call now ;)

David immediately picked up his telephone and entered the number displayed on his laptop screen. Before dialing, he quickly turned off his laptop and headed outside the office and into the stairwell so that he could have some privacy.

Once he was alone, he dialed the number.

It began to ring.

A few seconds later and sweet voice feminine voice answered the phone. "Hello"

"Hi. Hello. My name is David and I came across your website online." said David.

"Hi, this is Sheena. Tell me what I can do for you?" she asked.

"Um, I was looking for two transsexual women to have some fun with tonight." he said.

"Ok. Well you have definitely called the right number honey!" she giggled. "Have you gone through our website? Have you seen the pictures of me & Megan?"

"Yes. I did." he replied.

"Well tell me what kind of fun you are exactly looking for hun. We can provide GFE or we can both dominate you at the same time." she said.

"I am looking to be on the bottom, and I was wondering if you & your friend can top me."

"That we can definitely do!" she said. "What time are you looking to have some fun tonight?"

"I was thinking maybe around 7." he replied.

"Are you looking for in-call or out-call?" she asked.

"I was hoping for out-call. I would like to be very discreet." he said.

"We can't host at our place tonight, but there is somewhere we can meet and have some fun. It's a very low key establishment." she said. "Is that all right?"

"As long as it's safe and discreet, I can work with that." replied David.

"That's not a problem. The place is safe and very much discreet. And how long would you like to book us for?" she asked.

"An hour." he replied.

"Ok. Sounds great. I will text you the address where you need to come and we'll be ready to see you there." she said.

"Sounds good!" replied David.

"Ok. Bye." she cooed and disconnected the line.

David then moved out of the stairwell and headed back to his office. A few minutes after he sat back down at his desk, his phone buzzed and he had received a text message. He opened the message. It was from Sheena and she had mentioned the address he needed to be at.

The rest of the day could not have gone any slower. David was extremely horny and he was going especially nuts since he would be having a load of fun. Soon the day was coming to an end. It was 5pm and David quickly got out of the office and sped on home.

It took him almost an hour to get back to his apartment, but luckily the address that Sheena had sent him was not very far away. The area he was supposed to go to was just a mere 20 minute drive away. He showered and started to get ready.

He got dressed in a polo shirt and some jeans and he was soon out the door.

Traffic was a bitch. It seemed like it would take longer than expected. David quickly tried to maneuver around the traffic so that he would not be late for his appointment. Once he was in the area, he got out his phone and checked for the address. He then found it and it wasn't any apartment complex or anything. It seemed like some sort of establishment. The board read THE DEN OF SIN.

This couldn't be right.

He called up the number Sheena had sent the text from.

"Hello." said Sheena.

"Hi. This is David. I had arranged an appointment with you." said Sheena. "Are you running late?"

"No. I am at the address you provided but I don't know if it's the right place. There's a board outside that reads The Den of Sin." he said.

"Yes. That is the correct place. We are already inside." she said.

"Oh. Ok." he said.

"Don't worry. Just enter the place. At the reception, there will be a man woman named Selene. Tell her you are here to meet me & Megan and she will send you in." said Sheena.

"Ok." said David.

He parked his car and got out. He approached the building and then opened the door. It seemed like this was some sort of club or something. But it had a reception. Just as Sheena described, there was a woman sitting at the desk. She was blonde and attractive and was dressed in a business suit.

"Uh, Hi. I am here to meet Sheena & Megan." he said.

"Ah yes. Just proceed down the hall, and move to the right. It's the only door and they are waiting for you inside." she said.

"Thank you." he said.

He proceeded down the hall and headed right. Surely there was only one door there. He opened the door and moved in and was shocked.

IT WAS A DUNGEON!

"SHIT" he thought.

There were all kinds of BDSM contraptions around the room. There was cross at one area. There was a small bathroom connected there as well. David began to start having second thoughts. This was not what he had in mind.

"Hey there!" said a female voice.

David turned to his left and saw a brunette with read highlights walk towards him. She was in only bra and panties.

"She must be Megan." he thought.

"Hi. Are you David?" asked the woman.

"Yes." he said.

"I am Megan." she said.

"Hi." he said a little nervously.

"You're cute." she said with a smile.

David smiled a little weakly. The room he was in was making him very uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" asked Megan.

""Uh, honestly. This was not what I expected." he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I am in what seems like a dungeon and I didn't really want that." he said.

"Oh. Don't worry. Sheena told me what you're looking for. We had a client a little while ago and we had to come here. But the appointment finished sooner than expected and we still had the place. So we thought why not use it." she said.

"Um. Ok." he said still nervous.

"Don't worry cutie. We won't do anything you don't want to." she said seductively as she moved in close to him.

Just then a red head walked into the room. She was wearing a white baby doll and white panties.

"Hello." she said as she moved towards them. "You must be David! I am Sheena."

"Yes." he said.

"Sorry about the location." said Sheena.

"Yes. Megan already told me about that." he said.

"Ok. Good." she said with a smile.

Megan then moved towards Sheena and put her hand around her waist. Both women looked incredibly gorgeous. David had a huge hard on in his pants. They were exactly like the pictures he had seen.

"Mmmm, he's so cute." Megan said to Sheena as she cupped her breast.

"Yeah. I think we are going to have a lot of fun." said Sheena as both girls stared at David.

David kept staring as both girls fondled each other. He moved his eyes lower down towards their bodies and then saw that they both had a huge boners.

Sheena saw David stare and then moved her hand towards Megan's crotch and began to rub it. David was now completely under a spell. Sheena then bent down and pulled Megan's panties off her. A huge cock immediately sprang out.

Sheena grabbed Megan's cock and began to stroke it. "Is this why you are here?" she cooed.

David's legs began to shake a little.

Sheena then grabbed her own panties and took them off. Her cock popped out as well. It was almost as big as Megan's but not as thick.

"Why don't you take off your pants and come join us here." said Megan as they both sat down on a small bed.

David didn't need any encouragement. He quickly removed his pants and his underwear and sat down in between both hot women.

He sat down and put his arms around both women. Both of them began to slowly caress his legs. His cock not completely hard but was almost erect.

Sheena then put her hand around David's cock and began to stroke it.

"Oh yeah!" he moaned.

"You like that sweetie?" said Sheena.

"Yessssss" said David.

Megan was still running her hand up and down his thigh.

"Why don't you take off your shirt baby." whispered Megan into his ear.

David moved his hands around and began to remove his shirt while Sheena stroked his hard cock.

"Lie down." said Megan.

David lay down and saw Megan give a quick wink to Sheena.

Megan then moved off the bed and knelt on her knees in front of David. Meanwhile Sheena stopped stroking him and moved up to him and positioned herself over his face.

"Suck my cock!" ordered Sheena.

Without hesitation, David took her giant meat into her mouth and began to slowly suck it.

"Mmmmm yeah that's it. Suck it good!" moaned Sheena.

David continued to suck. Meanwhile he could feel Megan's hand stroking his cock. He then felt something cold being applied to his ass. Megan lubed David's hole and then began to slowly finger him. David was loving every minute of all the attention. A few minutes later Megan removed her finger from his butt. David then heard a buzzing noise and could feel Megan pushing something inside his hole. It was a vibrator.

She started to move it in and out of his ass as she began to once again jerk his cock off. David was in complete ecstasy from the vibrations that he felt in his butt. He slowed his pace of sucking Sheena off. Sheena noticed this and began to thrust her cock inside his mouth harder.

"Mmm. Yeah! Fuck" moaned Sheena. "Don't slow down. Keep taking my cock in your fucking mouth you cock whore!"

All this while Megan continued to drive the vibrator deep into David's ass as she kept forcing her dick inside his mouth. David was almost on the brink of cumming. He legs started to twitch. Megan noticed this and immediately stopped stroking his cock and removed the vibrator from his butt.

"We can't have you cumming just yet!" she giggled.

Sheena then moved her cock out of his mouth.

"Get on the floor!" she demanded.

David got off the bed and the moved onto the floor.

"Lie down" said Sheena.

David lay down and once again Sheena sat down on his face and shoved her cock into his mouth. Megan on the other hand moved between David's legs and began to lick his shaft.

Megan slowly took his cock into her mouth and licked around the head. She didn't want him to cum just yet. She slowly began to lick the head and moved her tongue around. She would then move her tongue lower onto his shaft and lick his balls. David was going absolutely crazy.

Sheena then took her cock out of his mouth and then sat up on his face.

"Lick my ass!" she said.

David slowly began to move his tongue between her asshole. Sheena smelled nice and fresh down there. Not like many of the other escorts who had met. Most of them smelled a little nasty. Sheena began to stroke her cock as he moved his tongue. Megan licked David's cock head on more time and then began to go lower. Slowly but steadily she moved down towards David's ass. She began to tongue fuck his hole just as he was licking Sheena.

"OH FUCK YES!" cried Sheena.

"Ummmmm. I think he's all warmed up Sheena." said Megan.

"I think so too babe." said Sheena.

"I think it's time got some cock in his ass." said Megan.

"Mmmm. Me first!" said Sheena.

Sheena got off David's face and moved towards Megan. She gave Megan a kiss as she groped her.

"Ooooh, look at the tight little hole." said Sheena.

"Why don't you stick your cock in babe. I want to watch you fuck him!" said Megan.

"You want this cock in your ass slut!" said Sheena to David.

"Yes." he said as he watched Sheena stroke her cock.

"Beg for it!" said Sheena.

"Please please please! Just put it in my ass! Fuck me!" he begged.

Sheena then smiled and moved in between his legs. She aimed her cock at his asshole and then slowly began to push in. He was tight and her cock wasn't going in.

Sheena put her arms around his legs and raised them. She then spat on her cock and then aimed it once again at his sphincter. David could feel the big head of her cock at his hole. Slowly the head began to go in. It began to hurt. Sheena was big. David had never taken a cock that big. But here he was. Sheena then slowed down and let him get used to her cock inside him. After a few seconds she pushed further in.

12