Tranny G's all Tranny Gang Bang

Story Info
Chris and Tranny G come back after a year away.
2.5k words
27.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris had finally returned after a year overseas. During his leave he flew out to Phoenix and we would spend a few days in Las Vegas. We drove four hours and checked into the hotel. A year apart and we ripped our clothes off and fucked hard. We took a short nap and went for an early dinner. I told Chris I was taking Tranny G out for the evening, a surprise treat for her.

I know he was nervous about how I would get him transformed into G but still able to leave the hotel looking like his male self. I told him I had plans for that, but for now I was going to put him in the bathtub and shave his back, legs, armpits, and his balls. Just getting that much of G ready was making me horny. When I finished I put my deodorant on him and used my body spray. No one would notice in the hotel if he smelled feminine. I packed G's things into a bag and told him we were going somewhere for him to change.

We left the hotel with the bag, had my car brought up by valet, and off we headed into the suburbs of Las Vegas. We pulled up to a beautiful, very large brand new house. He asked why we were stopping here. I told him we were expected - this was Selena's house. Even through his jeans I could see his cock start to grow. I rang the doorbell and Selena answered the door. She is 5'11", 160 pounds, mostly legs, beautiful breasts, and she clearly exercised extensively to have a feminine muscle tone that any sane woman would envy. Every inch of her was deeply tanned. She was wearing six inch heels, a black leather dress that showed off her curves and those delicious breasts, and so short to show every inch of her very very long legs. Selena may be a TG but she is far hotter and sexier than most women could ever be.

I told him Selena had never stopped wanting to meet us, but to understand that I was playing with her as well. He knew I have wanted her almost as much as he him. I thought he looked a bit disappointed as he wanted G to have all the attention. Little did he or G know what was really in store for the evening! Selena has such a sexy voice as she invited us into her beautiful home. She and I hugged and kissed, then she walked over to him and with her long slender fingers and beautiful long nails placed her hands on his face and began kissing him. He put his arms around her, then began sliding them up and down her curved sides. She stopped him and took his hand and asked us to join her in her play room. I had brought the bag into the house and set it down with my purse and followed them into the play room. Oh, I wanted to play with her badly but knew I would hold back - I just wanted Chris to be surprised all night long. He had no idea what all was in store for him. We had two more nights in Las Vegas and I wanted one night with Chris at The Power Exchange and one night to put Tranny G on CL.

She had a large circular bed, chains hanging from the ceiling, dark purple walls, and a book shelf filled with toys. She took him by the hand and had him sit on the side of the bed. She pulled his t-shirt over his head and began kissing him - leaving traces of her dark pink lipstick on his lips, neck, and chest. She undid his belt and pulled out his cock and just stroked it as she leaned over him. Her breast implants were big and perfection. He pulled her dress enough so her tits could hang over the dress and he could touch them, caress them, and kiss her nipples. She then had him stand up and helped him take off his shoes and jeans. For as many times as I have seen his cock, I swore it looked bigger and wider than I had ever seen before. She had him sit on the bed again as she went down on her knees and wrapped her hand around his big cock, with her beautiful long nails looking so elegant. She began sucking and licking and she very easily took his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. He was in such ecstasy that he laid back on the bed, not wanting her to stop. He would thrust forward and he had his hands behind her head to fuck her face. Deep throating came so easily to her that he could fuck her face hard and not once did she gag. I watched in awe and envy at her technique and skill and feeling myself dripping wet, watching him get his cock sucked by someone he had fantasized about.

Selena told him she wanted him to fuck her. She never undressed but she too has a thick long cock and she had her trademark cock ring on as she positioned herself on all fours on the bed. He slipped on a condom and chose one of the lubes that she had on her nightstand. He slowly entered her and she began to moan with pleasure as he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder and harder. Selena told him she wanted to ride his thick long cock. He laid down on the bed and she faced away from him as she grabbed his cock and put it inside her ass. She had the muscles and the stamina to ride him hard as he was pushing hard into her. I could see the look in his face - so much waiting and wanting and sensations that he yelled out as he came.

Selena slowly got up and rolled over on the bed. She pointed to the bathroom so he could throw away the condom, and told him they were not done yet. I walked over and kissed her and she asked if I still wanted to play. I told her that as badly as I wanted to, I just had to keep watching. I told her that tonight was going to be all about him and G, just as we had discussed. I clued her in on the plans for the next two days and she understood. I told her next visit, I wanted Selena time, too. This was so hard for me because I was so wet and horny and wanted to join in!

He came back out and Selena told him to kneel in front of her. She slid the leather dress up and presented him with her beautiful cock and cock ring. She moved her cock around his lips and he opened his mouth and began to lick her cock. Then she allowed him to begin taking her cock into his mouth. She moved her hips and cock deeper and deeper into his mouth, then put her hands behind his head and began fucking her mouth. From my angle I could see her beautiful ass fully flexed as she was thrusting so hard and looking at his hands grabbing her beautiful ass as she kept fucking his mouth. She pulled back and took off her cock ring, then plunger her cock fully into his mouth. He gagged a little and I could hear the slurping noises. I so wanted to participate but I had to watch - I could not stop. Finally Selena tensed up and with a loud feminine moan she came all over his face and into his open mouth. I had my phone in my pocket so I took a picture of him on his knees with Selena's cum all over his face.

He was wobbly as he stood up and hard as a rock again. I walked over to him and scooped some of her cum off his face with my finger and slowly sucked my finger and licked it to taste all the cum. Then I took my finger and scooped more of her cum off his face and pushed my finger into his mouth so he could have another taste. Selena told him to clean up in the bathroom as there was one thing left to do. I went out and brought Selena G's bag. When he came out of the bathroom she told him to follow her upstairs into her bedroom. Selena had given me instructions on what to do as it might take her up to two hours for the transformation.

I laid down on the circular bed and played with myself until I came several times. Then I went and stood outside the front door and waited for what Selena and I had conspired. When Selena emerged from the bedroom, she brought G with her. She had put false nails on her and did her make-up to perfection. I took a picture of G, so hot and sexy. Selena was such a delight and the make-up was magnificent on G. Her sexy black dress and thigh highs. I could also tell that Selena had been working with G on walking in a sexy way and how to feel comfortable in full dress. I waited at the bottom of the stairs so I could see G make her entrance. G did not notice me motioning my hand into the other bedroom. When G reached the bottom of the stairs I brought her into the bedroom with the circular bed.

Tranny G could not believe her eyes when she saw what awaited her - five sexy trannies in full dress. They introduced themselves as they stood around the circular bed and told G how sexy she was and how they wanted to play with her and fuck her. Toni was a tall blonde, Charlene a petite latina, Linda a sexy Italian, Leah who was tall with brown hair, and Patti was a slightly heavy set blonde. Patti spoke up first and told G that tonight was all about her. Linda and Charlene used the pink fluffy handcuffs to keep G's hands from moving. They told her they were going to gang bang her and she could see and feel but not touch. The circular bed made it simple for them to walk around to do as they pleased. Toni told her to not be afraid, let her mind go, and to enjoy the gang bang. I had permission from all of them to videotape, including their faces. G or I would have to learn how to edit the tape another time - one with G's face and one keeping full facials of her out. The edited tape would go on the internet.

Since it had been over two hours since G came (he came), her cock was hard as a rock. The girls all knew one other instruction - they could cum anywhere on G, but G was not allowed to cum. I wanted the final fuck and I wanted both of us built up beyond belief for it. I did not care if it was quick and intense - I just wanted her delicious cock inside of me while she was all sticky with cum. I would make sure the handcuffs stayed on until G and I were finished.

The trannies gathered around G and began to rotate and have fun. Linda and Toni each grabbed one of G's legs to hold up. Charlene put on a condom and lube and began to play with G's ass and then slowly pushed her cock into G's ass. Patti walked over to G and put her cock in G's mouth while standing over her, her dress covering G's face. Leah straddled G in her reverse and slowly stroked her cock. Patti pulled her dress up so G could watch what was happening. While Linda and Toni were holding a leg up, they were using their other hand to stroke their own cocks over G. While Charlene was at a point she was pounding G's ass hard, Patti began to cum as did Charlene. She pulled her cock out of G's open mouth and came inside her mouth and over her face. Leah got up and walked over and put her cock in G's mouth. Charlene took off her condom and changed places with Toni. Toni put on a condom and lube and started fucking G's ass. She plunged all the way in since G's ass had already stretched.

Patti and Charlene came over and held up G's legs this time. Linda stood by G's chest and continued stroking herself until she came hard on G's neck, face and dress. Then she walked over and stroked G's cock. After Toni came inside G and Leah came in part of G's mouth and mostly covered her face the rotation continued. Each and every girl came twice - each one had fucked G's ass and mouth. Those who could cum more than twice jacked off on G. The cum was everywhere. G's cock stayed hard as a rock. I was simply waiting my turn at this point, but had it all on video. Selena had come in to watch every so often. She gave me the keys to the handcuffs after the trannies had left the room. G had cum all over her face and body and her ass looked so beautiful as I could see the hole was stretched. She was smiling as any woman would after a gang bang. Six trannies in one night using her and G knew she was being used, and loving every minute of it!

Tranny G asked me to unlock her but I said no, not yet. I pulled my dress off and her big cock slid right into my juicy pussy. I was licking her face and neck to taste all the different cum. I was riding her hard and could feel myself getting ready to cum. I told her how long Selena and I had this planned out. We wanted G to be "deflowered" by other trannies and to be the complete center of attention. She was thrusting her cock harder and faster into me. She was speechless and she needed the big release as she came in my pussy, more cum that I think ever. We were both satisfied and I unlocked the handcuffs and helped her off the bed. Her legs were very wobbly and I stood behind her up the stairs to Selena's bedroom. I helped her clean up and get all the make-up and the nails off and transformed her back into Chris. I do not think he wanted to stop being G but we had to get him back to the hotel. When we came downstairs, we thanked Shavonna profusely. A few of the trannies had stayed but what had seemed like only minutes had been several hours. We drove back to the hotel and as soon as we hit the room I asked if he wanted to watch the video. We were laying in bed naked as we watched. I was getting incredibly wet again as we watched and when the video was over, he got behind me and started fucking me from behind until we both came again and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Girlfriend's Mother Has a Secret He's caught spying on his girlfriends mother.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Happiest of Endings A massage with a big, hard surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tranny Gangbang Three transsexual porn stars fuck straight guyin Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories