Tranny Slasher Camp

Story Info
An homage to t-girl on t-girl sex and teen horror movies.
25k words
4.44
53.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,882 Followers

WARNING: This story is story involving transgendered teens and twenty-something's having sex. But it is also a take on the Slasher film. As a result, there is some violence in the story as well. I do not condone violence against anyone and certainly not against transgendered women, but you can't have a slasher movie without breaking a few artieries. Note that no one dies in the act of having sex, so you don't have to worry about getting nauseated while you're...enjoing a sex scene. But the violence is there. Now that you know the dirty details, enjoy!

Chapter 1: Opening Credits/Introductions

"Alright girls, or should I say 'Campers,' welcome to Camp Butterfly!" Brenda Walker said. She was standing up on stage in the cafetorium, with a plastic smile on her face. Her khaki shorts looked like they had been ironed repeatedly and her brown button-up shirt appeared to have had the tags cut off just a few. She looked like she had never slept in a hammock in her back yard, let alone roughed it at a camp. She was a pretty woman though. She was about 5'4 and weighed around 130lbs. She had short brown hair, brown eyes, a freckled face and pale skin. Her face was nicely proportioned and she had large breasts, thin legs, and a bubble butt.

"My name is Ms. Walker and I am the Owner and Director here at Camp Butterfly. I want to welcome you all here. Let's all welcome each other. On the count of ten, let's all say 'Welcome!'"

"Oh Jesus Christ," Ashlyn Carmichael said under her breath, rolling her eyes. She and three of her fellow camp counselors were standing in the back of the room together. All the counselors were wearing the uniform; tight yellow shorts and tight white t-shirts. Ashlyn was standing with her arms crossed in front of her breasts. She was the oldest of the counselors from Luna Moth Bunk at 20. She had been a counselor at Camp Butterfly for three years and she no longer cared about Brenda Walker's 'camp mom' act. Ashlyn shook her straight, waist-length blonde hair on side and stared at Brenda. Ashlyn was about 5'1 and weighed no more than 100lbs. She had an angular, severely beautiful face, a small nose, bright teeth and big eyes. She had an athlete's build with small 32-B breasts, a flat tummy, a toned butt, and sleekly muscular legs. She had been a cheerleader in high school and had kept up her exercises to avoid getting big in college.

"She talks a good game about this shit at the beginning, I mean Gianna, you were here last year, you know. But by the end of the first week it's all 'Ashlyn can you take care of this?' 'Gianna I have a giant headache today, would you mind teaching the arts class?'"

"She isn't so bad," Gianna Esposito replied. She was looking out over the crowd of little girls. There were even more than there were last year. Didn't Brenda say there were going to be 200 girls this year? It sure looked like more. Gianna felt Ashlyn staring at her incredulously, "But yeah I guess she is kind of annoying," she said, shrugging. Ashlyn's eyes stayed on her for a moment before turning back to Brenda's countdown. The view she got was of a 19 year old, 5'2 115lbs girl with long black hair, dark (almost black) eyes. Her face round with large eyes, wide lips, and tiny pierced ears. She had dark, olive colored skin, big, 36-C breasts, a curvy build, and very thin legs.

The other two counselors from Luna Moth Bunk, Ami Phillips and Nadia Ivanov looked at one another. They were both 18 years old and had both gone to Butterfly camp together five years earlier. This was their first summer job in college. They were nervous enough without this apparent friction between labor and management.

"She's new since we went here," Nadia said, jutting her chin towards the stage. Nadia was the tallest of the Luna Moth counselors at 5'7. She had long black hair in a braided ponytail. She had pale white skin, thin pink lips and large round blue eyes. Her breasts were very large, 36-D. Her body was voluptuous. She had the look of a sort of hot chick that computer nerds would fall in love with. She wore a lot of make-up and looked unnaturally beautiful.

"Yeah," Ami said distractedly. She was 5'3 and around 95lbs. She had shoulder length dyed pink hair. She had small, but full red lips with dark lipstick. She had big violet eyes, a pixie nose with a stud in it. Her tongue was pierced (as were her nipples). She had a spindly, waifish model build with small 32-A breasts and thin legs with very tiny feet. She was not the sort of girl that usually got a job at Camp Butterfly, but she was an alumnus so Brenda had hired her anyway.

"One!" Brenda screamed.

"Welcome!" the group of children called out. Brenda started clapping, apparently for the welcome, and all of the kids took up the applause. Ashlyn sighed audibly.

"Take it easy," Gianna said. Ashlyn stuck her tongue out and the other two girls giggled. Some of the campers turned back and looked at them with interest. Their parents looked back as well with more than a little annoyance.

"Sorry," Gianna whispered, "Turn around and pay attention." Ashlyn was giggling louder now and Gianna swatted her arm. Brenda, at the other end of the room, looked towards the back, trying to figure out what the commotion was about, but then she jumped right back into her welcome.

"I want to give all of you a little bit of history about Camp Butterfly. I think most of you probably know something about it, but I find that it is helpful to know where we come from, what we are doing, and where we are going." She talked with her hands; Nadia began to sarcastically mock her motions. As she did so her eyes stayed on Ashlyn. Ami saw her friend trying to impress the cheerleader and rolled her eyes. But it had the desired effect, Ashlyn and Gianna were laughing.

"Will you be quiet!" Delilah Holt, a counselor from Swallowtail Bunk hissed at the Luna Moth counselors. That, of course, made them giggle louder.

"This camp was founded in 1989 by my cousin Janelle Walker. It was formed as one of the nation's first summer camps for transgendered girls. That first summer Janelle was the only counselor and there were just five girls, all from this state. The camp grew steadily through her hard work and effort. In 1999 Janelle died and the camp went outside of the family. It was run by that owner until three years ago, when I was able to re-acquire it for the Walker family. Today, Janelle's little camp with five girls has grown into one of the nation's premiere summer camps for pre-teen and early teen transgendered girls. I myself am a proud transgendered woman, as was my cousin; all twenty of our counselors are transgendered women in college. This is a place for transgendered girls to be themselves and have a traditional summer camp experience without fear of being considered different. And I was to welcome you all again!" Brenda finished her speech and beamed proudly.

For a moment some of the parent's eyes shifted back to the camp counselors standing in the back of the room. They seemed to be appraising them as if to say, "We didn't know you were transgendered and it's sort of surprising." Ashlyn took their stares for a compliment, but the other girls squirmed uncomfortably. Then the parents seemed to realize what they were doing and their eyes furtively moved back to the camp director.

"Now there is going to be a little bit of orientation for the girls, but you parents are free to go. We look forward to seeing you in a month for the first parents' weekend!" Brenda said.

"Thank god that is over," Ami said and the other girls nodded.

"Now let's have some fun!" Gianna said.

* * * * *

The rest of the day was a sort of blur of activity. The first step was to assign each of the girls in the camp to one of the five "bunks." The bunks were Monarch, Swallowtail, Gossamer Wing, Metalmarks, and Luna Moth. Each bunk consisted of five buildings. Four buildings in each bunk housed 10 girls each under the supervision of one counselor. The final building housed those four counselors. During the time at camp the various bunks would compete against each other in sports and trivia contests and everything else. So immediately after the parents shuffled out to their minivans, the girls were assigned to a counselor. But they didn't go to their bunks right away. First they ate some lunch, Brenda talked some more. Then they did a bunch of mind-numbing "get to know each other" games, and some dinner. And then finally, they went back to their bunks for the first night.

Luna Moth bunk was the farthest from the entrance to camp. Each bunk was set just a few hundred yards from the Lake Buttlerfly (more of a pond, but enough of a lake for the camp's purposes) in a line. Ami, Ashlyn, Gianna, and Nadia helped their forty campers carry their bags, fans, and other items the several hundred yards from the cafetorium. The little girls chattered excitedly, some meeting up with friends they had made the year before. The counselors brought up the rear to make sure that everyone went to the right place.

"So you guys know what to do?" Gianna asked, looking at the two new counselors. Ami and Nadia nodded, and kept their eyes on Luna Moth bunk as it rose up in front of them.

"Yeah, it isn't hard. Just try not to take anything that bitch Brenda says too seriously," Ashlyn said. One of the little girls swung around and Gianna gave Ashlyn a hard look.

"Don't swear in front of the girls," she whispered, but loud enough for Ami and Nadia to hear. Soon they were in the bunk. The little girls swarmed to their assigned bunks. All of the counselor's broke up and went into the buildings they were responsible for to sort out the inevitable fights.

Ami was in Luna Moth Bunk D. She was the last one inside. The girls were loud and they were throwing clothes into footlockers, stretching sheets out over beds, and generally making a gigantic mess. She could hear Gianna in the building next door, yelling at the kids trying to keep order and she smiled. She stood back and let the girls in her bunk settle their own problems. When it was certain that they were going to figure everything out, she walked to Luna Moth Bunk A, the counselor's bunk.

She and the other counselors had arrived three days earlier and everything was already set up. Ami smiled because she could tell who slept where based solely on what the bed looked like. Ashlyn's bed was closest to the door and it was covered in pink and light red blankets, sheets, pillows, and stuffed animals. A teen romance novel about vampires was opened up on the bedspread. Next to her bed was Nadia's bed. It was messy and appeared to be a hodgepodge of mixed sheets, pillow covers, and everything else. Her laptop was sitting on the pillow, precariously leaning to the side. Across the room from Nadia's bed was Gianna's bed. It had a plain blue bed spread and was meticulously neat; as though she was afraid a drill instructor was coming. Finally, Ami's own bed, right next to Gianna's. It had a dark purple blanket on it and she walked over to it, clicked on her radio, and bobbed her head to some Swedish death metal.

"God that shit is terrible," Ashlyn said when she came in.

"You just don't get it," Ami said and Ashlyn laughed. The other two counselors came in as well.

"I definitely don't get it," Ashlyn said, jumping on her bed and grabbing her vampire book.

"Nice book," Nadia grunted when she went passed, but her eyes lingered on Ashlyn, as though she was only teasing so she would have something to say. Ashlyn seemed oblivious to the sarcasm and she smiled broadly.

"I know, don't you just love it!" she said. Nadia rolled her eyes and flopped down on her bed. The computer fell off her pillow and clattered onto the wood floor. She leaned over, picked it up, and then started clicking away at it.

"Did you all tell the girls about lights out and breakfast tomorrow?" Gianna asked and Ami shrugged.

"Nope," Ashlyn said. Nadia didn't say anything, she was already deep into her computer. She hadn't even heard Gianna.

"Oh come on you guys!" Gianna said and then she was outside again, walking around and telling all of the girls that lights out was at 9 and that breakfast was at 8.

"That chick has a bug up her ass like you wouldn't believe," Ashlyn said to no one in particular.

"She is really nice though," Ami said. She sort of admired Gianna, sort of wished she was as efficient and in-control as her. Ami rolled over on the side of her bed and turned the radio down.

"Oh she's great, she is just crazy," Ashlyn said, picking up her book to read. Then Gianna was back in the room.

"Sorry guys," she said, "I just wanted to make sure they were all set to go, you know?" Then she lay down in her bed as well, reached underneath and pulled out her book. Then everyone was sort of in a world of their own.

"So Nadia, we haven't really had a chance to catch up with all the prep stuff. When was the last time we saw each other, like three years ago?" Ami asked. Nadia grunted a little bit, "Or was it less?"

"Hey, sorry to be rude and everything," Nadia said, looking up briefly, "But I am in the middle of something," she said.

"What? World of Warcraft?" Ashlyn asked.

"Yeah," Nadia said, now her chance to misread some sarcasm. Ashlyn and Nadia went back to their separate pursuits. Ami was still in the mood to hang out a bit, but Gianna looked like she was doing school work. Ami remembered that Gianna was getting school credit for doing something this summer. So she remained quiet. She looked out the window and saw that it was starting to get dark.

"I'm going to go for a walk," she said and no one acknowledged her. She got up and walked out of the door. She walked down by the lake and looked across. It was incredibly peaceful, the water barely moved in the humid early summer air and the birds were even quiet. Ami looked around the lake, at the land surrounding the camp and it looked completely secluded. The woods were thick and dense and she saw the mountains in the distance. She watched as the sun finally fell below the horizon and the reflection of the moon rose in the water. When the last vestige of the sun's light was gone and the trees appeared impenetrably dark, Ami started to walk around the lake. She kept just out of the mud, listening to the water and the crickets.

She always found walks at night helped her think. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and thought about her new job. She was thinking about the upcoming summer and wondering if she could possibly have fun doing this stuff. Being back at camp reminded me how difficult it had been to be a camper here and...

"Who's there," she said. She had heard a crack in the woods. It sounded far away. She looked into the trees, straining her eyes. She could only see a few feet in front of her. All she saw were trees and underbrush. An owl hooted behind her. Her head jerked around quickly. She felt her heart beating quickly and her breathing quickened. She felt her hair rise on her head and feel prickly. Then another crack in the woods. She turned slowly, terrified about what she would see. She had no idea what was there, or if anything was there. But her mouth was dry and she felt her scrotum tighten.

She looked towards the woods. Again, she saw nothing. Or did she... off in the distance she thought she might see something move. Then she turned and sprinted back to Luna Moth Bunk.

Chapter 2: Learning the Legend

Things got off to a pretty good start at Camp Butterfly. The girls of Luna Moth Bunk were mostly good girls and they all seemed to get along well enough. The first couple of weeks were filled with lots of swimming, hiking, arts and crafts, and sports. Brenda was not quite as bad as Ashlyn had claimed but she was a little bit annoying. She spent most of her time in her office. Gianna ran the camp most of the time, but she seemed to enjoy it.

After a few weeks the weather began to get hotter and the days became a little lazier. The girls had more time to just be by themselves. Often times they went into the woods to play, the weather being cooler there. The counselors generally spent the time swimming and doing their various chores. The first few weeks of camp had made them closer. They would wake up together in the morning, herd their girls over to the cafetorium, eat their breakfast together, and take everyone swimming. When they were finished with that there would be lunch, followed by free time for the girls where the counselors would clean up and prepare for whatever the evening activity was. Then there would be an evening activity, like a talent show or a baseball game, then more free time before bed. There was literally no time during the day when they were not together.

Two weeks into camp, Gianna was inside Brenda's cabin. The other Luna Moth counselors were standing outside the front door. Brenda was under the illusion that no one could hear her talking when she was inside her cabin, so the all of the girls were close to the door, listening in.

"So we are going tonight then?" Gianna said, she sounded incredulous.

"Yes. I think after lunch I will tell the girls to just get there stuff and we'll go," Brenda said. Her voice was more muffled; she was farther from the door.

"I just think we should wait until tomorrow, I mean it is going to take them awhile to walk out to the campsite and they should have more time to pick out all the clothes and stuff they'll need, plus the counselors need to find all the tents..."

"Listen Gianna, you know that I appreciate everything you do. I know that you think you are the camp director. But I am the camp director. I usually use a light hand, but this time I am going to put my foot down and you are going to listen. We are doing the camping trip tonight and that is what is going to happen." Brenda's voice was far more certain that it usually was. She sounded like she had been drinking a little and the girls were giggling.

Then the door flung open and Gianna walked out. But the door was flung wide and it smacked Nadia directly in the forehead. She let out a little yelp and fell backwards onto the ground. Then Ami and Ashlyn were rolling on the floor, giggling hysterically. Gianna looked around, figured out what'd happened and the scowl lifted from her face and she was laughing too. She looked back in at Brenda, but the director was already collecting her items.

"When everyone regains their composure," Gianna said smiling, "We need to get everything ready for the camping trip. Our bunk has about two miles to hike and...Brenda is coming with us." The other girls gradually got themselves together and got to work.

It was a little bit passed five o'clock and all of the bunks were ready to move out. It was a nice night and the girls were excited. Gianna walked in the front with Brenda, talking. Ashlyn was somewhere near the middle of the pack and Nadia was following behind her, listening to her complaints and validating them. Ami was in the back, making sure that none of the girls fell behind.

The little troop headed off into the woods. The other bunks were hiking to other places, most of them closer. But it was going to be a fun night. There was a tight little path, no wider than two girls abreast, that wound its way up a small hill and then down it. Ami relaxed on the walk as the pace was nice and slow. She gazed into the woods and felt surprised by how far she could see in the day time. So much more open and inviting than in the night.

The path veered hard, away from the lake and deep into the woods. Finally, when the light was almost completely out of the sky, they approached a large clearing in the forest. It was almost circular with tall oak trees all around it, save for the little hole where the path entered. Above the trees was an absolutely breathtaking canopy of dark blue sky with the first of the stars shining out of it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,882 Followers