Tranny Tales Ch. 08: Driving Miss Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweet Mr. Johnson, your dear sweet lovely man, you've made me cum," escaped unwittingly from my lips.

I lay there, chest down, passive and exhausted; my thighs spasming and my cock rhythmically pulsating, spitting my love cream onto the side of the old wooden desk from where it dripped down to the floor. I was too frozen to lift myself from the teacher's desk, my head dangled off at the other end, my mouth worn out and the cum that had been deposited and collected in the back of my throat, from all the mouth fucking I'd put up with, was still dripping out of my open mouth, I coughed up a few large coagulated bits.

Waldo must have gone to the restroom and returned with wet paper towels to wash me up. He wiped off the roll book, sprayed the desk and floor with a cleaning liquid as well. He helped me button my blouse and smooth down my damp wrinkled dress, of course he took a moment to feel up my tits first.

"Come, we'd better get you out of here before they notice you is late to sign out."

He supported me as I limped down stairs, trying to hold on to the worn brass banister. He handed me my torn pink pussy cat panties that I tucked in my purse. I made it into the office to sign out, making the best of it.

"How'd it go," said the Principal.

"Oh fine," I said, "a lot of nice able kids, they just need a little more direction but they do know what they want and they want to suck-cede."

I heard a splat and realized there was still some cum dripping out of my ass. I didn't acknowledge it, I just bid goodbye and tried my best to walk normally out the door, a few cum splats every few feet weren't going to stop me.

I got to my car, a typical hot California day had turned the upholstery in my little Fiat red hot, I tucked the torn panties under my shrunken cock and very sore balls to keep them from getting burned and stuffed a loose newspaper that I found under the seat beneath my sore sore ass, trying to avoid cum stains on the new car seat. In this manner I drove home as best I could, earning angry horn honks when I forgot to signal my turns. Some mad motorist shouted, "Get a horse sister." Little did he know I'd had one inside me an hour ago.

Of course the first thing I did when I got there was to pour myself a big glass of vodka, I always keep a bottle in the freezer. Then I headed right for the bath tub. There I lay in the warm tub with the shower telephone spray shoved halfway up my ass until every drop of cum was sprayed out of my ass and swirled down the drain, then I soaped and showered.

Dried and somewhat sedated, I reached for the bottle I'd left on the kitchen table, took another shot of vodka, the bottle wasn't quite as cold as before and I didn't have a chaser so I poured in a cold can of cream soda, it worked nicely. Just before falling asleep I remembered to take my cell phone out of my purse to recharge it.

What was this? Tucked inside the phone was looked at first like a sheet of colored paper but what turned out to be a picture of Benito Juarez, there on a 20 peso paper bill. Scrawled across his face with a thick felt marker, probably the one that was in my school desk drawer were the words,

"Cum beck teach, Ve love u."

When I opened the phone, I realized the students must have played with it because the phone's front wall paper had changed and instead of my favorite classic picture of a bunch of daisies in a cut glass bowl, now there was a nice photo of a my face spattered with cum, my eyes shut, my blond hair cascading uncombed over my face and there, center focus was my opened mouth with a juicy red cock stuffed half in and half out, leaving no doubt to what I was doing. Part of my naked tit was visible at the bottom of the photo. I was enraged, does no one respect the right to privacy?

At the same time I had to admit whoever took the photographs was quite talented. When I scrolled inside there were a lot more photos of different cocks going into my ass that made me think the total number was at least three or four more penises than I recalled. As I scrolled through the rest of the photos, there must have been 50 photos of me sucking cock and close ups of my ass as they butt fucked me, some scenes were even in video.

My first thought was, "Oh my God, these gifs are hot! Then it struck me, I wondered, "Am I now on the Internet like a porno model on Tumbler? Fortunately I didn't see any signs of outgoing photo texts or mail. But I realized most of the students had their own cell phones so who knows when similar pics of my gang bang would make me infamous as they circulated around the world.

When I opened the phone to check for missed phone calls, I was surprised to see Waldo had entered his name in my contact list. I really didn't mind that, after all that had occurred, he was the most gentle and his big cock really filled me from wall to wall. I guess that's where he got his name from. I plugged the phone into the charger, my eyes closing and then I saw the yellow room key was still inside my purse. I had forgotten to return it. "Oh my God," was that going to get me in trouble?

Postscript: A month and a half after my day in East L.A., I received a letter from the Principal, Dr. Gobi. He offered me a full time position teaching English and said I was highly recommended by his school warden, Mr. Waldo Johnson. I'm waiting to see if I have any other offers before accepting, but I have had dinner with Mr. Johnson several times in the last few weeks and I must say my walls have expanded during each visit.

12