Tranny Tales Ch. 11: Aurora Perfecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now suck it Honey, suck my clitty till it gets big and then I'm going to take your virgin ass and make you mine forevermore."

My heart was pounding, I started sucking and her 'clitty' sprang into action like a king cobra.

"Just keep sucking big boy, just don't stop."

I was hoping I could get her to cum so her talk of penetration would be moot, but after a few minutes she seemed larger and stronger than before. She pushed me away and jumped off of the bed.

"Lean back," she stood up and positioned me with my ass right on the edge of the bed.

"lift your legs now"

,

I cupped each leg in my palms as she lifted me and lined me up at the right angle. Without any further foreplay she inserted her cock head right into my anus, just the head. Believe me, it hurt, it hurt plenty. She could see that when I grimaced but I didn't say a word.

"Don't worry baby, the pain will be over soon." With that she slipped a little further inside me.

Then she pulled out, I felt relief, she wasn't going to fuck me after all.

"You need more lube," she fumbled with her purse and pulled out a black container of silicon lube.

"This will do you good, we don't use KY anymore."

She lubed me up and lubed her shaft.

"Now say your prayers, Baby."

I closed my eyes and she rocked me back a bit and WAM, like a pile driver she slipped that snake right up into me, right to the hilt. I gasped for air, my eyes turned red and I was tearing up. She said, with a bit of a gruffer voice,

"Now you are mine, say it."

"What?"

"Say it."

"Yes, now I am yours," she kept pumping slowly, but the pain had subsided. I found myself enjoying each and every stroke.

"Say it again."

"I am yours, please don't stop."

"Do I own you?"

"Yes, you own me, you own my ass, but please don't stop fucking me."

I opened my eyes and saw she was staring into mine. The she grabbed my ass cheeks. Her grip seemed super strong. She closed her eyes and her cupid lips pressed together and I had no need to ask if she was cuming. I could feel her cuming, she filled my ass with a liquid treat. I had imagined what it would feel like but I'd never experienced bareback before, having someone cum inside me, to cum so so much.

I let go of my legs that collapsed on the bed and I moaned, "You own me, forever."

With that she stayed motionless as her cock continued to pulsate. Finally she pulled out and went into the bathroom to wash up.

I lay back hardly moving. I felt my heart beating. I could even feel a pulse in my ass, in fact it was burning a bit. I opened my eyes and reached down, my ass was wet. Aurora's sperm, thin and viscous was dripping out of my ass onto the blue sheets, but the volume of sperm was astounding.

She strutted back into the room, confident in her step. She came right up to me laying there and grabbed me by my hair and jerked me up off my back.

"Look at me," I had already opened my eyes.

"I bone, you I own you!" she said. "Repeat that."

"You boned me, you own me."

"Now, repeat this. You will never—never—never—ever let anyone fuck you in the ass, never!"

I repeated weakly, with a few tearful sobs,

"I will never let anyone fuck me in the ass, never."

"Will you be true to me? I asked."

"I have a few boyfriends and what I do with them is none of your business."

"None of my business? Ok. But if you marry me?"

"Then Honey, my ass will belong only to you."

"Then let's get married."

"Oh I think we need to get to know each other a little more, don't you?"

"Ok, but no other boyfriends, please."

"Ok, I'll give you 30 days, if we are not married by then, all bets are off."

"OK, but we will be," I responded weakly, I could see she was still leaking cum.

"Now suck my cock clean again and swallow what is still dripping out."

She stood defiant and elegant, completely in command as she maneuvered my head up to her cock. I did what I was wanted, but my penis became instantly erect the moment her cock entered into my mouth.

Of course she noticed , "Oh, so you're ready to go already," she laughed. "Come honey, come and take your prize."

She rolled over and I gathered my strength, I fell over her, my cock landing between her fertile crescent.

"Lick it a little first Baby, that will do for the lube, I like it tight."

I retreated a bit and licked her, thrusting my tongue as deep as I could inside he. She tasted just fine. Making sure I left a lot of saliva inside I moved back and she reached behind, grabbing me and placed my penis right at her entrance.

She was very tight but with a few wiggles of her ass she sucked my cock inside her as if she was a vacuum. I was so excited I didn't last long, after ten or twenty thrusts she contracted her ass on my dick and I just couldn't contain myself. I don't know where the cum came from as I had leaked a lot while she was fucking me, but old faithful, my cock, gave forth with a respectable thick load of cum.

"Oh my, you did have it in you Mr. Kenny, yes you did, I think we are going to do quite well together."

I lay in wonderment for a while and then she took me by the hand,

"Come sweetheart, let's shower together, we are both filled up.

You know Mr. Kenny..."

"Oh you should really stop calling me that..."

"Oh it's ok, it's cute, and you know what? You know, I think I'm falling in love with you?"

"That good because I'm just crazy for you, my mom left me a nice diamond ring, it's 2 carats, antique in platinum, would you accept it for our engagement period?"

Her eyes brightened. "Are you kidding me, of course, I'll even wear it to the office."

"Please remember no other guys for 30 days, ok?"

"Bargain."

That was when we started living together. After we'd make love she'd hold on to my cock and I'd hold on to hers. It seems to me like a nice way to fall asleep.

———————————————————-

ADDENDUM

That was how I met and came to wed my beautiful wife. Are we going to have kids, oh I don't know, it's too soon for that? But what ever she wants. After all she still owns my ass and I guess, I hope, I pray I own hers as well-but can you ever trust a woman?

12