Trans-formation Ch. 01

Story Info
Isolated veteran in the mountains gets more than she wanted.
1.1k words
4.33
20.8k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to literotica, the story builds a little slow, but trust me when I say that the wait is worth it. Please remember to vote and comment below if you have time.

Also, this is a story about a transgender woman. If that bothers you then feel free to read something else. 18+, NSFW.

*****

It was a cold morning as Bella walked the trails near her outpost. She was a federal park ranger in the nation's largest nature preserve, Wrangell National Park in Alaska. She was still a rookie, having only started just under a month ago. She didn't lack experience though, she got more than she wanted during her seven years in the Army.

"Maybe that's why I'm out here", she thought while chuckling to herself. War was all she'd come to know during her adult life, she joined at the tender age of 17 and served right up until she left last year. Well, maybe "kicked out" was more accurate. See, Bella was pretty much a typical woman except for one thing:

She was transgender.

She wasn't a "tranny", or a "she-male", just a normal woman with the misfortune of being born with a Y chromosome. She knew most of her life, but with parents as conservative and religious as hers, she never had a chance to be herself. So, when she finally graduated high school, she immediately joined up, both to run away and to hide in the hyper masculine environment that was the Army.

Eventually, the weight of living a lie became too much of a burden for her to bear. When she came out to her commander, he decided that since she only had eight months left in her enlistment they would let her stay in until then, but she would be forbidden from re-enlisting into the Army.

Bella was ill suited to civilian life, many combat veterans are, so when she saw the opening for Wrangell, she jumped at it. She didn't really have many other options. She hadn't spoken to her parents in years, they had no clue about her transition, and she knew they'd never support her decision.

"Well, at least I have lots of time to think". She wasn't kidding; with the exception of Cold Hearth to the south along the shore, the nearest town was hundreds of miles away, and with the St. Elias mountains completely surrounding the area, her outpost was almost completely cut off from the world, radios didn't even work well around here for some reason.

She was alone in the wilderness, but she preferred it that way. Out here, there were no sirens to make her jump, no jets overhead to make her instinctively run for cover, no hateful eyes to judge her, no enemies to fight, and no friends to fail. After what she'd been through for the last seven years, she'd thought she'd finally found a place where she might just be able to heal.

She lived alone in her outpost, resupplying only when necessary, and keeping in semi-regular contact with other outposts by radio, when the damn thing wanted to work. Hers was the only ranger station for dozens of miles, so she had a large area of responsibility. As she walked along the deer path, she saw something shimmering in the snow up ahead. Something she'd seen many times before, fresh blood.

She was too occupied to notice the green eyes that were watching her silently just 20 feet away. They studied her, slowly taking in her features; she was tall at 6'1", with fair skin, broad shoulders, and a generous bust. An interesting combination for a female. Her brown hair was in a pony tail that fell just past her shoulders, and her intense eyes matched the hue of her hair.

He breathed in deeply, studying her scent. She was wearing a light coating of perfume, lavender he thought, and she had a strong, if interesting mix of hormones emanating from her body. Her pheremones though, were the most effeminate he'd ever sampled. She was definitely in heat, or whatever the human equivalent of that was. He was intrigued, so he decided to follow her for awhile, but not for too long. The full moon was tomorrow night, and he needed to get back to help with the preparations.

Bella stood up, and began following the blood trail deeper into the forest. Part of her job was to keep an eye on the wildlife in the area, if something weird was going on then it was her job to find out what it was. She came to a small clearing eventually where she found it, a deer carcass.

It didn't look like it had been there long, the body was even still warm. "Whatever killed this deer is probably still in the area", she said while reaching for her holstered sidearm, but before she could even touch it, 5 of the biggest wolves she'd ever seen came out of the brush, charging directly towards her.

Startled, she stepped back and tripped on a rotten log behind her, falling to the ground. An audible *snap* followed as her leg hit a large rock. She drew her weapon as fast as possible and aimed. The nearest ones were only feet away now. She fired as fast as she could, downing four of the beasts, then, took aim at the last (and largest).

It was nearly on top of her, she squeezed the trigger, but heard only an empty click. She was out of bullets. Time seemed to stop. She pictured her family crying over her grave, her parents, siblings, and nieces shattered to a million pieces. She couldn't do that to them, not with so much left unsaid. Her resolve strengthened, and she formulated a plan.

The wolf was probably going to lunge for her throat, if she could wedge her arm up in time, it would block the wolf's attack and buy her enough time to get to the utility knife in her right pocket. It wasn't much of a plan, but she wasn't going down without one hell of a fight.

As she started to bring her arm up, an arrow came whizzing in from behind, hitting the wolf right between the eyes and killing it instantly. She heard a voice call out "Hey! Are you okay"?! Her vision was getting a little blurry, and the pain from her injured leg was just starting to catch up with her too.

"Who's there?" she called out faintly. A man steeped into her view, he had a light complexion, a tall muscular build, black spiked hair, and dark green eyes with a piercing gaze. "My name is Cline, I'm from Cold Hearth. Stay still, you hurt your leg". That was the last thing she could make out before losing consciousness. Surprisingly however, she didn't feel afraid. Something about that man told her she would be okay for now.

*****

Continued in chapter two. Thanks for voting and commenting below!