Transcendental Obfuscation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something that looked like a little goat-man took one look at him and ran like Hell. Nope, not interested, George thought as he watched him and his oversized penis scamper away. Female. Definitely into female. There's a cunt around here somewhere and I'm going to find her.

And that's when he saw the demonic creature with the awesome tits, red eyes and tail slithering his direction.

Okay, let's just stop right here and see what happens, he thought.

What happened was, Qarinah cautiously approached him. She sure didn't seem to want to scare him off. Of course, George couldn't know that her score depended on reducing him to mush. And for that, she needed to fuck him. Like before, but taking it way more easy and draining his libido over a much longer time. When he was a withered husk, but still breathing, she would end her turn and leave the field. The malakhim could try to put him back together.

"Oy! Qarinah!" George called out. "Sorry about the fuck and run... want another go?"

Qarinah looked at him curiously. He was making it much too easy for her. And something about him was different. He wasn't trying to hide his libido, and his genitals were all swollen up. I wonder if he's had an attitude change as well, she thought as she rose and moved forward towards him.

"Sssure..." she smiled her pointy-fang smile. "I am sssorry if sssomething I did upssset you... you are a very virile and ardent lover..."

"Sweetheart, I haven't even begun to show you 'virile and ardent'... come here!" George spread his arms out for the hug and kiss, but he was already wondering if she had a uvula to spelunk. He didn't wait to find out. As soon as she slid into his arms with that awesome expanse of skin melting into his, he leaned down to kiss her, and attempt to deepthroat her with his tongue. Or at least, that what it seemed like, to both of them.

Qarinah was surprised, and pleased, to find out his tongue was much longer and thicker than it used to be. George was just plain surprised, but he wasn't about to waste the opportunity to jam it to this sex machine. Kissing her felt fantastic, even if her weird tongue did kind of get tangled up with his. He was amazed that he could slide his now very long tongue so far down her throat he made it bulge, and she seemed to enjoy it, massaging it with her throat muscles, a sort of repeated swallowing and rippling which made his cock even more primed to explode.

He leaned her back and gently bore her to the ground, she once again wrapping her long legs over and around him, and this time encircling his cock with her tail, gently stroking it. She used it to ease him towards her slit, but George wasn't ready to fuck, yet. Not until he'd made her cum as hard as she'd done to him. Getting even was uppermost on his mind. At that moment, anyway.

He pushed back from the kiss, moving down her body, stopping to suck each nipple deeply into his mouth, like a milking machine. In fact, that analogy wasn't too far off because George found his mouth filled with a very heady liquid, sort of like a Piña Colada on steroids with the kick of the ambrosia tea. His Inner Horndog responded and he began nursing until he was well and truly stoned.

That, however, was not about to distract him from his mission. He eased off of her breasts to travel his way down her belly to her mons. Perfectly bare and radiating heat like an infrared lamp. And wet. Sloppy, juicy, flowing wet. When he licked some of it up, he damned near came.

"Ah, sssooo good!" Qarinah moaned as he drove his thick lingua into her throbbing cunnus. He thrust it in as deep as he could, probing for her cervix and finding nothing. Nothing but a huge bump where her G-spot should be.

Okay, so the bitch hasn't got a womb, George thought. But one big fucking Sweet Spot. I can work with that. He pumped his tongue across the swollen mound forcefully and rapidly. And got the reaction he hoped for.

"Aaaeeeeiiiii!! Sssamael! Sssamael! Ahhh... George, you make me cum!! You make me CUM!!" She clamped down on his tongue so hard he felt like she was squeezing it in half like a tube of toothpaste. He didn't really want to lose it in there... he had other ideas for it. So he tried pumping it in and out on the off chance he'd catch her when she wasn't bearing down on him. And maybe get his tongue back.

Instead, the energetic pumping just seemed to make her keep cumming.

Need to change tactics, George thought. He kept a steady pull on his tongue while he ran his thumb up to her clit. Fast and Furious was more than a movie title when George got his thumb into play against her very swollen joy button.

"Aaaeeeiii!! Again! Again! Ahhh... cumminggggg!!"

George lucked out. When she swelled up right before she started pulsing, again, he managed to get his tongue out. He also got a face full of warm, sweet, slightly sticky fluid which erupted from somewhere around her pussy as she came. The taste and scent were straining his ability to stay on mission.

"Oh, FUCK IT!!" he finally yelled as he pulled back, aimed his cock at her slit and plunged in.

"Oh, YES-S-S-S-S!!..." Qarinah howled as once more she broke over into waves of orgasmic ecstasy. "Yesss, Um George George Peters! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me cum with your massssive shishn! Yes-s-s-s..."

"It's George," he told her as he pounded away, feeling the strain of every nerve in his body feeding his huge cock. "My name is George!"

He felt his swollen balls pulling up and he knew he was going to cum. He wanted to drag this out, make her pay for assaulting him, but Nature, physics and biochemistry were against him. She kept rolling over cums and every time she did, her milking machine cunt would damn near drag the orgasm out of him. Eventually, he stopped fighting it.

"Okay, Bitch! Here's a load for ya!" George came like he never had before in his life. He kept shooting pulse after pulse of hot, thick cum into the succubus. For her part, she seemed to be feeding on the energy, swelling up, bloating as if a balloon being inflated. George kept cumming and she kept inflating.

When every thrust was forcing his seed to squirt back out and making it difficult to keep slamming into her, George decided to change tactics. He rolled her bloated body farther up onto her back and plunged his still spurting cock deep into her anus.

"Aaaeeeeiiiii!! My assss!! My assss!! Sssamael! Ohhh... George, you fill me too much! Too much! You make me explode!! You make me CUM!!" Still, there was only a short pause in George's ejaculations before they resumed with renewed force and renewed volume... and still Qarinah continued to inflate.

Her anus had a death-grip on George's massively swollen member and to George, every thrust felt like she might sever his glorious manhood. But he was still on a mission and not about to stop. Until the strangest of things happened.

Her distended body popped off his cock. Literally. She flopped around in the grass before him, spurting fluids from every orifice, like a rapidly deflating balloon... and making similar squelching, bubbling, farting sounds until she lay still, in a heap at his feet. He looked at this once gorgeous visage, now shrunken and wasted at his feet, her skin in wrinkles, her mouth open and snake-tongue lolling out, her red eyes crossed. The only sign she wasn't dead was her heaving chest as she tried to breathe.

"Damn! I think I broke her..." he said aloud, but mostly to himself. As awareness returned, though, he realized he had an audience. A fair number of strange creatures had drifted out of the forest and onto the field, their curiosity driving them to witness the sating of a succubus.

Hmmph! George snorted to himself, regarding his still pulsing cock. They look mostly female... they'll do.

* * * * *

"You know that winged Victory bitch over on Olympus?"

"Yes. So what?"

"So she stole your slogan and gave it to the humans. And now they're worshipping it instead of us. I told you it was a good..."

"Never mind the slogan! Tell the malakhim they're up."

"See? I told you that human would give Qarinah a run for her money... how long did he last?"

"They're not for George."

"No? For who?"

"For Qarinah. And the swath of nyads and dryads and centauresses and a few unfortunate satyrs he's leaving in his wake... we have a runaway horndog to go corral... so, just do it."

12