Transcontinental Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo said, "I did too. I had a threesome too, although, like you, Dirk and Russ had done a good job of preparing me for what happened."

I said, "Russ, when I first saw you start to fuck Sunita, I got a pang of jealousy in my gut; a strange feeling given that Adam was cock deep inside me. It felt peculiar, like I could see the jealous feeling from a distance and control its intensity. I even remember thinking about it like the volume control on a radio, and I reached over and turned the volume all the way down until the feeling went away."

Russ said, "Do you feel that way about Jo and me?"

"No. That's different. I know Jo ... and Dirk. I know she's not out to win you away from me." I grinned and added with a chuckle, "Besides I'll hold her husband hostage on the east coast if she steps out of line."

Jo laughed and said, "There are days when that might be a great idea."

Russ said, "Just so you know, I also felt a few pangs of something ... I hesitate to call it jealousy because it wasn't that intense. Maybe discomfort or ... I know, it was insecurity that after you'd fucked those other men that I wouldn't measure up in some way, that you'd find my lovemaking skills, techniques, and equipment lacking in some major way."

Jo and I spoke simultaneously with roughly the same message, "Well, you can forget all that. Your equipment is fine, and we both worship your junk at the sacred sexual altar of life. You have more technique and skills than the rest of the men at that party last night put together. Hurry up and let's eat, so we can get back to putting those skills, techniques, and equipment to better use than sitting around being idle."

I could tell Russ genuinely felt better. I recalled the ten thousand times my mother told me, 'The male ego is a very fragile thing.'

Jo hit the nail on the head a little harder as she spooned out some scrambled eggs for us. "Well, we fit in well with that group, at least I felt we did; you especially Julie. The key question is, we're going to be asked to come back as regulars. Should we go? And Julie, if you don't want us to go, we won't. I could go either way, although it was fun and there were a few men there I didn't get to fuck who looked interesting."

I thought about it. Russ and Jo both seemed to have fun. The attachments that were made were purely friendly. I didn't think anyone was out to harm anybody. The sex was pleasurable and entertaining, and I liked being fawned over by a group of men; I could tell Jo did too. The whole party was oriented to sex, and not much else. Everyone knew why they were there, and nobody's nose got out of joint about anything."

I said, "I think you should go. If you think the way I do, this is an opportunity while you're young to sow some wild oats. I liked the people, and they were all friendly and not threatening in anyway. Go with an open mind. Try lots of things. Learn, and bring what you learn back to try on me." I grinned.

Jo raised the prospect of finding something like the swing party on the east coast near our Dillon home. Russ went online and found a number of private clubs listed. We speculated that the short list of open clubs only hinted at the real number of groups available to an insider. I made a mental note to keep my ears open when I got home about opportunities like the swing group.

Russ, Jo, and I did have a leisurely Sunday heavily laden with sex. We were going strong at lunch, and tired and sore by dinner. After dinner, Russ drove me to SFO, and I caught the red eye for Boston. I took an Ambien and zonked right out for the entire trip. I went straight to work at the University after my early arrival.

To be continued