Transcontinental Swap Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

Russ said, "I like that you have such a hot sister. She inspired me. I should mention that intelligent women turn me on, so she's a dream to meet and make love with. I should mention that we are instantly in love -- there's a connection we've made that transcends our just meeting, as though we've know each other and been lovers many times before."

Rene cuddled back into Russ' side and looked back at her brother; she said, "I agree, and we made love too - no fucking - just love. He's so tender and caring, and this man understands foreplay like no one else I've ever met. He remembered everyone of my hot spots from our prior life together too. We have some real chemistry -- mind, body, and spirit -- and love." Rene looked over at me, "I hope I'm not overstepping any boundary saying that, but I do have that special feeling about your husband."

I smiled encouragingly at Rene, "That's why we have these unusual relationships with each other. There are a thousand different ways for you to find someone to fuck, but only a few - like this group - that might inspire loving feelings between the participants. I think it's perfect that you and Russ found some deep connection. He inspires those feelings without working at it. I need to admit that I feel some chemistry with you too; you inspire people to think that way about you."

Rene smiled in relief that I hadn't responded with jealousy or anger, or been miffed that she was falling for my husband. I made a mental note to talk to her about our extended family's philosophy about relationships: relationship spirituality, being able to love more than one person, compersion instead of jealousy, and seeing the beautiful colors and shades of gray in how people interact and love instead of throwing up barriers, boundaries, and black and white no trespass zones.

Rene reached across Russ and pulled me into a kiss right in front of him. I cooperated fully. The kiss started out tender and at a simmer, but quickly escalated into a major firestorm of passion, love, and lust between us. I could feel my pussy clench up as the kiss unfolded, a sure sign of desire.

Rene finally said, "Julie, I am feeling something very special with you too. I have since we met, but didn't know how to act on it. I ... I don't know how to say this, but I feel we were destined to meet and to be close friends ... even lovers."

I kissed her softly on the lips, "Me too. It's a multi-dimensional spiritual connection; I've also felt it since we met. Let's talk about it when we're not about to start something. Now, I'm feeling we should really enjoy each other and get physically closer against this spiritual and loving backdrop."

We kissed some more, and then Rene made her confession that explained a lot of her past behavior to me. "Julie, ... this is awkward for me, but ... well, I've never been with a woman ... sexually, I mean. It scares me. Being with you all was the first time I'd ever been in a sexual situation with another woman -- that threesome with your Dad, but even when Steph and I were with your father, one or the other of us would just watch while he made love to the other one of us."

I kissed her tenderly, "No rush. No anxiety. No need to worry. You set the pace for whatever happens between us -- between you and any of us. We want to make you happy and full of joy, not give you worries or have you end up doing something that you'll regret later."

Rene said, "Then, could just you and me go off alone for a little while ... to make love ... until I get used to being with you ... or one of the others in front of everyone."

I held her hand to my bare breast, "Oh, Rene, of course. Do you want to go now?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

Frank smiled at the two of us as we rose from the sofa. He didn't need to say anything. The others were equally quiet, but I could feel their supportive vibes. I held Rene's hand as I led her to our bedroom.

Once in our bedroom, Rene said, "I guess I know what men and women do to make love, but except for cunnilingus I don't' know what two women do to make love."

I chortled, "Well, kissing and cunnilingus is a good start, and maybe that's all you need, but let me show you a few things if you'll allow me."

After a lot of kisses, Rene lay back on the bed, and I moved between her legs. Soon, I had her writhing as I applied fingers and tongue to her pussy. After she was sufficiently worked up, I surprised her with an addition I made from my bedside drawer -- a combination dildo, vibrator, and rabbit. With her pussy gushing forth lubricating juices betraying her lust, I held the cock-like vibrator at her entrance, turned the device on, and then pushed in until the rabbit made contact with her clit. Rene rose about a foot off the bed in her surprise, and in the initial orgasm that the pulsing device helped deliver to her.

"Ooooooooh fuck. Juuuuulieeeee, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm showing you some of the ways two women can love each other. Using sex toys is a good way to play together. Do you like this?"

"Oh, fuck, yes. That is ... a fabulous vibrator. Mine doesn't do some of those things." Rene gasped out the words as she built to another orgasm right behind her first.

I kept the sex toy right against her clit as I twisted and turned the device inside her, but I knew there was something missing. I reached into the drawer and pulled out my magic G-spot vibrator. This was shaped differently and made exclusively to curve inside a woman's pussy right to where her little spot awaited attention. I pulled one vibrator out, and inserted the other inside Rene, carefully positioning the purple toy so it would massage exactly atop her G-spot.

"OH, FUCK. JULIE!!"

Rene's yell did nothing to forestall the sudden strike of her third orgasm -- one that hit like a lightning flash that lit up her entire body. I noticed that Rene had started to develop a sheen of perspiration all over -- a dampness not like sweat, but a sheen of sexual excitement and satisfaction.

I held the purple toy against her G-spot and moved so I could kiss Rene. She grasped ahold of me and pulled me to her in certainly the most passionate kiss of the year. Before we were through, as our tongues danced together, Rene came again ... and then again.

I pulled the toys away, and then went down on her so I could eat more of Rene's sweet tasting pussy, particularly now that she had flooded the area with her girl juices and cum. Adding fingers allowed me to bring her off another time.

Finally, Rene pushed my head away. "Oh, Julie, you have to stop. I can't take it any more." After a few seconds, she said, "Plus, I want to see what you taste like. I've only gotten second-hand pussy juice, like from kissing Frank after he's been eating someone."

I smiled, "Direct first-hand experience is the best way to get pussy juice."

Rene struggled to sit up, "Well, then, let me get some first-hand experience."

Rene had that mark of a neophyte as she started in on my pussy. Her moves were tentative, almost as though she was afraid she'd hurt me or that I'd break in some way. I told her to be a little rougher or more definite in her moves, and that helped. The more she got into her cunnilingus, the more I started to writhe and twist in pleasure. Rene added two fingers to my vagina, and that did it. I popped off a big orgasm almost immediately much to her amazement.

As I floated down from that spike of pleasure, Rene asked, "Julie, did I really do that to you?"

"Oh, yes, Darling, you sure did. Anytime you want to do what you just did to me, you just let me know and well set aside some special time for just the two of us. Now, don't tease me. Bring me a few more like that one."

Rene got a happy look on her face and then lunged back into my pussy with her tongue extended. About a minute later, and much to my surprise, she thrust the G-spot toy into my quim. When I use it by myself, it takes me a few minutes to spike, but with somebody else applying the vibrator to one's most sensitive spot the result was near magic. I crested again into a huge cum, this time squirting girl juice from my cunt in an arc that subsequently covered Rene in my orgasmic fluid.

"Oh, wow! You came. You came big time, and I made you do that."

"Oh, Honey, you sure did. Come here and kiss me."

Her face dripping in my effluent, Rene moved and kissed me. We licked and savored the fluids on her body as I explained about my squirting and what it meant. Rene had heard of the phenomena, but had never experienced it or seen it happen except in one porn film with an actress named Cytherea.

We were both wiped out at that point. I pulled Rene up and we kissed for a while, and then I suggested that we join the others. I asked, "Should we shower beforehand?"

Rene laughed, "I smell like you now. I want to show my brother. I want him to know I'm just as much a horndog as he is, and that I can bring you to orgasms too."

I shifted around on the bed until I could stand up. I pulled her with me. "Then let's go back to the living room -- or rather the loving room, if my guess about what has been happening while we were in this bedroom is accurate."

We walked into the living room to join the other naked bodies lying around panting from their recent sexual exertions. Joe, Frank, and Russ were spread out obviously spent from servicing the two women; in between the men Bree and Steph lay panting.

Bree looked over at me, "Oh, Julie, I am going to be so sore tomorrow. I'm going to be walking funny and not want to sit down at all."

I chortled, "DP?"

She nodded.

Steph said, "Me too. The three of them ganged up on the two of us ... well, at our invitation. I don't normally do that, but watching Bree get off was so inspiring, and I had to try it again."

I suggested, "Well, you can stand while you're teaching, and you can always bring a pillow to work to sit on."

Steph said, "Yeah, but I'll still be horny."

Joe and Steph showered and dressed shortly after, as did Frank and Bree. We stood naked at our doorway kissing the four of them goodnight and goodbye. I knew I'd see Frank for my nooner the next day, and I wasn't walking funny nor did I have a sore ass, so I could savor my horniness. Bree would be back the next night; she had to be at work especially early so wanted to sleep in her Cambridge apartment.

Rene, Russ, and I went to bed, but not before I coaxed one more love making session from my husband. The next morning he was up early, kissed Rene and me goodbye, and headed off to Logan Airport and the morning nonstop flight to San Francisco.

Rene and I then had one of the nicest mornings I'd had in a long time. We made love for almost two hours -- deep, satisfying, soul-touching love full of words and actions that warmed my heart and body to its very core.

* * * * *

The next year and a few months flew by like lightning. The spring semester ended, the weather was warm, and we'd enjoyed another one of our long weekend romps with nine of us: Joe and Steph, Frank and Rene, Russ (home for a long weekend from the west coast) and me, Angie and Bill, and Bree.

Changes were afoot, however. Rene had finished her MBA, and accepted a job for McKennitt Consulting in Philadelphia. She'd started moving to an apartment down there, but she promised to come back north often to be with us for long weekends. Rene had distinguished herself in our circle of five women as the most enthusiastic female partner any of the other women had ever experienced, including my worldly mother. I thought back to how I'd helped unleash Rene's sapphic potential the year before.

Frank also graduated. He'd restricted his job search to the Boston area, and ended up with a design position at Computergraphics International. While he had wanted to start his own company in this field, he thought he'd better get some kind of apprenticeship in the field. I was so proud of him for finishing with the high GPA that he did. I admit to being pleased that he would continue to be one of my lovers, and he told me that was why he'd stayed in the geographic area.

An even bigger change started one Wednesday evening in late June. Dirk came home with a funny expression on his face.

I asked, "What's up, Babe? You look perplexed."

He shook his head in disbelief. He came and hugged me tightly, and only then did I realize he had tears in his eyes. He'd been crying on his drive home. "I am perplexed ... and sad. I sold the business. I can't believe it. We put it on the market about a week ago expecting it would take a year or more to find a buyer, but today the commercial real estate people brought three people by who have been looking for exactly what I'd just put up for sale, or so they said. I spent all day with them, two lawyers that joined us after lunch, and the real estate agents. We sort of agreed on a price that's well within what my father and I wanted to get for the place. I have to stay on for six months to get them up to speed, and of course, before the sale, we have to do due diligence, but that's pro forma and none of us expect any problems."

"Oh, Dirk," I choked out. "What'll that mean ... about us ... Russ and Jo ... and our whole situation? I love you! We all love you!"

Dirk choked up and was barely able to speak; "I haven't thought it through. I've been so focused on fixing the place and getting it sold, I never expected I'd be where I am right now. I just couldn't think to this moment ... and I can't even envision where to go from here. I don't want to leave you ... but I still love Jo."

I asked in a morbid tone, "What'll you do, get your old job back?"

"My God, I haven't talked to Google for about four months. I'm sure they've forgotten about me. I don't know if I have a job there. I don't even know if the Google car project still exists."

We both started crying, and when Bree got home she added her tears to our mix.

* * * * *

The reaction on the west coast was mixed too. Jo seemed glad her husband was coming back to her, but obviously didn't want to lose Russ as her lover. Russ wanted me, but didn't want to lose Jo, and wondered what would happen in terms of the various parties getting together on either coast. By bedtime, we were all sniffled out. Dirk just cuddled Bree and me into his body in a loving way. It was a sad night as we started to cope with our grief of parting even though it was months away.

I told Steph the next day at work about Dirk's news and the attendant impacts we saw on everyone. She commiserated with me, and promised to share Joe with me as often as needed provided I ate her pussy while he fucked me. That sounded like a partial compromise.

Frank was still around and we saw each other several times a week, but he had a full-time job now not too far from Dillon so we didn't get to enjoy our nooners any more. I thought that maybe he could be my temporary husband once Dirk returned to the west coast, but I didn't want either of us to become dependent on the other. He wasn't married, and should be out scouting for a long-term mate instead of shacked up with a married woman every night.

We moped around for a month. Russ and Dirk switched coasts one weekend. Russ, Bree, Frank, Rene -- who'd come up from Philadelphia, Bill, Angie, Joe, Steph, and I got together for a weekend party. By then, we were all old hands at making love to each other, and felt relaxed in our nudity around one another too.

Several of us were in the hot tub after a particularly amorous foursome in our living room. Russ said, "I think that I started all this swapping and extended family in some way because of the job in California. I've never talked to my company's management about coming back. It's been almost two years; maybe they'll let me hire my replacement out there and come home."

Angie observed, "That'd be great, except Julie loves Dirk, and you love Jo. What would you do, become temporary husbands in reverse?"

Russ got very thoughtful for a while. Eventually, he said, "No, but you've given me a couple of ideas I want to think about before I share them."

As he did on some of his visits, Russ spent Monday and Tuesday at his company's home office in Cambridge. This also gave him an opportunity to not only see Dirk, but for the two of them to gang up on Bree and me in the most delicious and sexual ways you can imagine. I felt so loved sleeping between the two men with Bree just on the other side of Russ. We'd all made love and had no end of orgasms.

I did note on Monday that both men got home before me, and apparently had been sitting in the back yard having a long talk. When I asked about what they'd been talking about, they both gave vague answers, such as, 'Just talking about work.'

Tuesday evening Russ caught the late flight for SFO, leaving me in Dirk's capable hands ... and him in my bed.

Unexpectedly, Dirk flew out to the west coast on Friday night. He'd made sure that Frank was going to be with me over the weekend so my every need would be taken care of. Frank was very much in the picture, and still a frequent visitor to our home. Of course, Bree stayed over for most of the week too, particularly on the weekends. Bree and I provided a challenging team of needy pussies for Frank to maintain.

We'd arranged to talk to Russ, Dirk, and Jo on Saturday night about nine o'clock our time. I expected to find the trio naked and freshly fucked, but when we dialed them in on Skype, they were still dressed and in the middle of the cocktail hour. I, on the other hand, had that freshly fucked look, and so did Bree. We kept the call short.

Dirk arrived back in Boston on Monday morning after the Sunday night red eye from SFO. To my surprise, the followingFriday morning, Russand Jo arrived unannounced in Boston. Russ called me to tell me he was home midday Friday, but he was in a long meeting and couldn't talk. I didn't know Jo had come east with Russ until I got home that night, and found Dirk, Jo, and Russ sitting having cocktails on our patio. Before I announced my arrival home, I stood in the doorway and watched the trio having an animated discussion. Something was afoot that I wasn't privy to.

I walked out the door and kissed each of them hello. "All right, it's now time to spill the beans. You three are up to something. Your travel schedules have been all over the place, Jo is suddenly here unexpectedly, and so are you Russ, and there are strange deep discussions going on all the time. What gives?"

Before any of them could respond, the doorbell rang. Since I was standing, I turned and went back into the house to the front door. When I opened the door, there stood Hank Brightwell, Russ' boss and chairman of Technology Devices International or TDI, who I'd met numerous times over the past decade, and another man. Hank introduced Bert Emory to me without further explanation. Hank explained that Russ and Jo were expecting them. I didn't push the issue of Bert's affiliation, figuring I'd get the chance in a few minutes.

Now my curiosity was really piqued. I led the two men through the house to the patio, and got their drink order for two beers on the way out. I got a round of beers for everyone as fast as I could and then joined them carrying a tray.

The five had apparently quickly gotten into a deep discussion, so when I appeared with their beers their conversation came to an abrupt and embarrassing stop. The five of them looked at me, clearly with the hope and expectation that after serving the beers I'd go back inside. I have never been known to be a shy or retiring type, and I believe problems and curiosity should be confronted head on.

I said, "Well, before the doorbell rang, I'd just asked Russ, Jo, and Dirk what was going on, and they were about to answer me -- weren't they?" I gave Russ my evil eye.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers