Transexual Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came closer behind me with her lips by my ear still pumping her hot shaft into my ass, she said," I want to bareback you and feel your ass on my cock, I want to fill your ass with my cum baby. Let's get tested together soon and then I want to fill your ass with cum, I want to feel your cock in me and I want to feel your cum in my ass too."

I said yes I would do that between thrusts and she just kept pounding away. We fucked or should I say she fucked me for an eternity. Finally I collapsed on the bed and she fell on top of me and laid on my back and kept pumping her way in and out of my ass, I could now feel her pressing up against my prostate and a tingling in my balls sent shock waves up my cock. I told her to pump faster because I was going to cum.

My hard on was rubbing up against the sheets and I flooded the mattress with cum and I did my best to sound feminine as I came. I kept saying over and over to her, "please fuck me and make me come, make me your woman, make me come hard" I repeated that as I came like a possessed cock starved bitch.

I was spent and went limp, but my newly acquired one and only transsexual girlfriend pumped away as if I hadn't come at all. Now I was a rag doll along for the ride. She kept pumping and pumping and grinding. I did not expect what happened next and this had never happened to me ever.

The continued assault on my ass and her relentless pounding made me cum a second time into the sheets, but my cock was completely soft, I didn't think it was possible but it happened, a burning hot orgasm with a limp cock being slammed to the sheets by a slim petite transsexual with a big hard cock. She had a seemingly endless ability to fuck like a machine, no exaggeration. This was real and happened as I have just described.

I won't tell you her name because I want her all to myself, yes I am selfish bitch and I won't share her.

She finally pulled out saying she was about to cum. She ripped off the condom and I rolled over on my back and she jammed the head in my mouth, her shaft was so long that she kept the head in my mouth and she stroked furiously until I felt my mouth flood with cum. It filled my mouth and spilled out as she pumped my face. I held a giant mouthful of cum in my mouth as she pulled out. I opened to show her and then I closed my mouth and sat up, rolled her around until I was on top of her and she was on her back. I opened my mouth on her tits and spread her cum with my mouth all over her tits and then licked all the cum back off her chest and swallowed it all.

She said that was kinky and I told her I wanted to taste her cum all night every time I sucked her tits.

We jumped into the other bed with clean sheets after I took my wig and corset off, I left my tits on and she slept naked next to me. We slept soundly and I woke her up in the morning by slipping under the sheets and sucking her soft cock in my mouth, she woke up and grabbed my ears and pushed my head down on her cock. She said to me, "did you mean what you said to me last night?"

I said, "Every word of it."

She told me she was very happy.

She said "let's go get some breakfast."

I said OK, but "I only drink a hot sticky protein shake for breakfast, do you know where I can get one?"

She punched my shoulder and said, "Get your ass out of bed and let's get going girlfriend."

We showered together and I lathered her body with soap and sucked her cock in the shower on my knees as the warm water rushed over our bodies.

She said, "You may get that protein drink if you keep that up."

We both laughed and got dressed and went out to eat.

To be continued...

*****

Feedback appreciated. Looking for an editor/proof reader for future stories.

12