Transfer

Story Info
The end of one relationship, the start of a new one.
1.2k words
3.8
13.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never really been one to see the end of a relationship coming. It's always a surprise and often hurts. The story I'm about to tell is about the most clean break I've ever been through. Still didn't see it coming mind you.

For the last two years of high school and most of the first year at college, I was dating my red haired pixie fantasy - Dawn. To explain, she had a pixie hair cut, she wore pixie boots and her natural hair colour was red - often however her hair would coordinate with the colour of her boots. She had a Tinkerbell obsession that included her having found a pair of girls panties with Tinkerbell on them that she loved to wear. She had a pair on the night of my eighteenth birthday, she had customized then by stitching in the words "Where dreams come true" on them. The contents of the panties certainly fulfilled some of my dreams that night and they she left them as a souvenir afterwards..

Going back a little, it started with a game of hide and seek weeks after we moved into the neighbourhood. She tripped over her shoelace and cut her knee as we ran to hide. I helped her up, tied her lace and kissed the boo boo better. When I stood up to face her after that, she jump into me and kissed me hard on the lips smearing the blood on my lips onto hers. It stopped suddenly though when we heard the coming, ready or not call.

Dawn and I shared the same free period on Mondays and would often meet up at the Student Union lounge. Sometimes, we'd get lucky and the office would be open and we'd use that for some more intimate fun.

On this Monday, she was waiting in the doorway of the office when I arrived. Blue was the colour of the day - hair, shoes, jeans and jacket. Accented by a white ruffled blouse that she already had unbuttoned enough to show she had no bra on. As I approached, she just turned and walked in.

I closed and locked the door - as I usually do on days like these - then turned towards the sofa. To my surprise, there sat with Dawn was our friend Jennifer. The two were an interesting contrast, Dawn was a waifish girl - a gap toothed Kate Moss type - and Jennifer was the more sporty type - a black haired, bespectacled Jennifer Lawrence type . Not that you could what Jennifer's body was like normally, as she preferred the big baddy hoodies most of the time.

But not today, today she had one a black t-shirt that was far too small to properly contain her ample breasts and clearly showed she didn't have a bra on. Her legs where clad in tight white jeans and black leather thigh boots. If I didn't know any better, I would say that Dawn had dressed her for me.

Dawn patted the sofa next to her and between the two of them. I did as I was told and sat down, it was a squeeze though as the sofa was only really made for two.

So there I am, sitting between two hot young ladies with their hips and thighs pressing into mind. I was a little uncomfortable with the situation because I'd been aroused when I'd saw Dawn in the doorway and that was being heightened now sitting between these two, feeling the warmth from their bodies.

"What's going on?"

Dawn shushed me, leaned over and looked at Jennifer. They each placed a hand on the inside thigh of the leg nearest them and started to squeeze and rub me. My cock bolted forward like it had just been struck by lightning, straight into the solid material block that contains the zipper on my jeans. It was the case of the immovable object versus the unstoppable force, it was also pain and pleasure rolled into one. I also couldn't figure out the protocol here, should I try to adjust myself? And for that matter, what was going on here?

They shifted positions unison, turning to me. Both leaned in and sucked on my earlobe. I bolted upward, well more of a flinch given the girls had me pinned pretty well. They both smiled at the reaction they gotten out of me.

They leaned in again and stuck their tongues in my ears - no it was more like they were French kissing my ears. I almost came in my pants and my breathing was rapidly sounding like a marathon runner after the race. I was disappointed when they pulled out.

I turned to Dawn and she kissed me, tongues dueling in our mouths frantically while Jennifer moved her hand up and was rubbing the material just above my cock.

Dawn pulled away, rested her hand on my jaw and turned my head towards Jennifer. She was waiting for me and dove in kissing me with wreckless abandon. I felt conflicted, there was more passion kissing Jennifer than I'd felt with Dawn - my girlfriend.

Dawn for her part had slowly pulled down the zipper on my jeans then fished in my boxers and withdrew her prize, my cock. It was a relief to have it free of it's denim prison.

A second hand joined Jennifers on the shaft of my cock and in unison they started to stroke me. Both girls were also now kissing and sucking on my neck - later I would find symmetrically placed hickeys on my neck.

Together, they adjusted their positions so their heads were resting on my thighs. Jennifer holding my cock in the air as the two slowly and again in unison licked up my shaft then took turns to suck and lick the head.

Jennifer returned to my mouth and kissing me, giving me a taste of myself. Dawn started to bob up and down on my cock with her tongue taking a very active part in proceedings.

They switched again, Jennifer took over the sensual assault on my cock. Her ways seems more naive, more tentative than Dawn's but excited me more.

Dawn kissed me firmly on the lips, moved her head around to my ear and whispered a single work to me.

"Enjoy." She then left the sofa and the room.

Jennifer continued to work away on my cock with her lovely mouth and tongue. She seemed more confident with what she was doing, more in control with each bob of her head.

"I'm cumming"

She stopped bobbing her head but instead used her mouth and tongue while pumping my cock with her hand. My balls tightened, my cock twitched and she sucked down harder as my first volley hit the back her throat. She swallowed each and every load like pro.

Her tongue danced over my cock's head before you removed me from her mouth like she was searching for more seed to swallow.

We looked into each others eyes, I didn't see a friend anymore. We kissed, a long and breathtaking kiss.

"Did you like that? It was my first." She asked proudly.

"Mind blowing"

"Good". Her smile beamed brighter.

"What just happened?"

Turns out, Dawn had just broken up with me. Dawn had noticed a very strong mutual attraction between Jennifer and I and had confronted Jennifer about it. She'd admitted she wanted me and so the pair hatched the plan to - in Jennifer's words - transfer my ownership to her.

Jennifer and I did date after that and I ended up being her first but over time we drifted apart. Dawn and I remained friends, actually still are to this day.