Transfer - Brook and Nikita Ch. 03

Story Info
A guy wants a girl. They have answers. Time for a Transfer!
965 words
4.5
7.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook looked back at Nikita with puzzled look.

"Um, Nikita while I appreciate that, and I would really like to, I'm spend. You really burned me out."

Brook said, pointing to her now flaccid penis that was connected to a trail of cum. Nikita however, took one look at Brook's little buddy, turned her head back and gave Brook a massive grin. Peeling herself off the bed she moved her body over and on top of Brook's legs. She then proceeded to move her upper body down so her lips began to intercept Brook's 5 inch pecker and bring it back to life. Just before she made contact Nikita turned her head up, grinned again, and then went right down on Brook's dick.

Nikita wasted no time playing around with Brook's failing tool. Instead she took it in her mouth, licking it all the way round, trying to bring life back. The gentle touch of Nikita's lips slowly began to stir Brook's member. Brook for her part, laid back on the bed, enjoying the pleasurable revival and respite after an intense instance of lovemaking. Her penis didn't take long to grow back into its former glory. Nikita smiled, then began moving up Brook's body.

"Perfect. Now hold on baby. Lie back if you want, just hold on. I'm gonna take this thing for a ride."

Nikita moved her body up Brook's ever so slightly, lifted herself in the air positioning her entrance over Brook's cock, then slammed it down as hard as possible. Now normally this would be extremely painful, and it was to some extent but both Brook's penis and Nikita's vagina were lubed from bodily fluids so the initial penetration was seamless.

"AAAAHHHHHFFFFFFUUUUCCCCKK!!" "OH MY GOD!!"

Both Brook and Nikita screamed at the top of their lungs at the sudden pain and extreme pleasure and it took all of Brook's willpower not to climax there and then. What was amazing is that the sudden rush of pleasure instantly transitioned into a fast paced cowgirl fuck. Nikita's tight pussy had stretched wide, swallowing Brook's cock whole, hitting Brook's balls with her clitoris and then almost shooting off like a rocket into the ceiling, stopping at the tip of Brook's pussy breaking rod before coming back down again. Regaining her senses Brook grabbed hold of Nikita's hot beautiful bubbly butt cheeks. The two working in unison became a near endless automatic ramming machine, with moans that would drown out the howls of wolves and hot sweating almost steaming bodies, panting like dogs in heat.

This went on for about ten minutes, the two drenching the bed in sweat and cum, if it weren't for the nearby opened window(which had no doubt alerted the next door neighbours if they were home to just what was going on up in the room, although Brook's parents were very open folks so it was likely they would pay no mind) the two might have gotten heat strokes. Finally the two could take no more of this exhausting onslaught, this constant ramming. Out of breath Brook tried to tell Nikita what she needed to do.

"Nikita... I'm gonna... I need to..."

"Do It. Inside... Inside of me..."

"You...You sure?"

"Yes... It's fine... I'm on... the pill... Hurry..."

With those words of confirmation Brook let loose and emptied her load deep in Nikita's womb. Nikita felt the climax like a cannon, the pressure built and built and then all shot off at once hitting the back of her womb, triggering her own orgasm, her juices mixing with the cum to create a flood that would sink Noah's Ark, bigger than the ones before, the torrent of bodily fluids rushing past Brook's throbbing dick still firing shots, erupting out of Nikita's clit onto Brook's legs, her thighs, the bed and her two aching round cum containers. The two girls let out one last combined scream of pleasure, along with a bazillion other smaller obscenities.

"AAAAAHHHHAHHHHH HHHHHHFUCCCCKKK!!"

And as soon as it started, it ended. Brook's dick let out its final dying spurt, shrinking soon after and gently sliding out of Nikita's vagina and onto the bed. Brook, exhausted, sunk into the bed, her head going fully back, her eyes dropping her hand falling for Nikita's waist where they had last been resting. Nikita, suitable exhausted as well and with no stiff rod nor firm hands to hold her up, collapsed on top of Brook,their breasts side by side as they drifted off to sleep. However before doing so, Nikita, in her last moments of conciseness, attempted to ask one final question of Brook.

"Brook? Are we... I mean was this..."

"Shhhhh. Sleep now, talk tomorrow"

And with that the two girls, now lovers, fell asleep in each others arms.

BAM! Tim's eyes shot open. He took a look around. He was back in his house. What the hell was that?! Was it a dream? But no it couldn't off been it all seemed so real. And he was still in the ritual circle, naked in his room. Thank god no one was home and his parents wouldn't be back till Tuesday. He looked at the clock. 12:35 am. 4 hours later from when he did the spell. It had definitely been real.

Tim sat there dumbfounded. He couldn't believe what had happened, nor could he believe how much Nikita's thoughts and feelings had influenced his personality while in her body. He had two female orgasms, rammed by a cock belonging to his girl best friend of all things. It hadn't been what he wanted to achieve but man was it sooo worth it. As he looked back down at his feet, he smiled, thinking of all the things he could do with it, all the ideas he couldn't wait to try out.