Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress steps it up a notch.
1.7k words
4.29
27.8k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This the second story in my account of my life over the last ten years. I would urge you to read Transformation: A Couple's Tale for a full picture of our life together.


A month or so after my forced masturbation incident and in full swing as my wife's slave (a role I was enjoying very much), I again found myself kneeling and apologizing to Nancy between her orgasms. I don't remember what I had done wrong at this point but I do remember what followed.

After she was satisfied that night she wished me a good night's sleep and rolled over Since I was very worked up at that point I asked (probably a little too angrily or whiney) if I could masturbate. She said "No, you don't deserve relief yet". After tossing and turning for an hour or so and believing that she was sound asleep I quietly went to the bathroom and took the problem into my own hand. When I came back to bed and settled in smugly thinking that I got away with that one I heard the words "That was a big mistake but I am too angry to deal with it right now". I thought I was going to sleep well after my orgasm but instead I lay awake worrying about what was to come.

The next morning Nancy said that she was still too irate too deal with me and wouldn't even listen to my apologies. I was told that she would decide how to handle this while I was at work. Great I now had a whole day of worry ahead of me, I had never seen her so mad at me and I had no idea what to expect.

When I got home from work that evening Nancy's sister Chris was there drinking wine with Nancy. We had never been public about our relationship before so I knew that I would have to wait for what I was to receive. I had stopped on the way home and picked up the makings of Nancy's favorite supper hoping to ease her anger and was ready to get to work in the kitchen. I was told that Chris would be staying for dinner and that after refilling their wine glasses I should go back to the store and get more of whatever I was cooking. I was also told not to have a drink since she had a quick project for me in my woodworking shop and I would be running my table saw. When I asked what the project was I was told that it was something she saw on the internet and it shouldn't take me long to duplicate.

After I cleared the dishes and served desert I was told to go get the page off the printer and go to my workshop, make what I saw (forget putting on a finish since it would be used tonight) and present it to her in no more than one hour. As I left the room I heard both ladies giggle, hmmm. What I found on the printer was a picture from a catalogue. It was a wooden paddle about four inches wide by eighteen inches long with a two rows of one inch holes running down the length of it.

I was puzzled by this since the only time Nancy had spanked me was lightly with her hand after which she was very remorseful. For at least a week she kept apologizing to me and telling me how much she loved me. Her punishments usually were making me go longer periods without orgasms. I didn't know if she intended to actually use this on me or not.

When I came back from my shop Chris was still there so I hung out in the kitchen hoping that she would leave. Nancy called me in and informed me that Chris had drunk too much wine to drive home and since her husband Bob was overseas on business she would be spending the night with us. I was then told to get undressed and bring her the paddle. This embarrassed me greatly as this part of our life had been kept secret as far as I knew. As embarrassed as I was I was also very excited with visions of a threesome going through my mind. I entered the room with a very hard cock leading the way. Nancy flew into a rage at this. She calmed herself down and took the paddle from me. She had me stand in the center of the room with my arms at my side facing her and her sister as she spoke to me.

"This is about punishment not about sex. Last night I told you not to masturbate but you did anyway. I have explained to you before that your orgasms would be at the time of my choosing and you agreed to abide by that. When you chose to disobey me it showed me major disrespect. Now you walk in here sporting an erection in front of my sister, which is very disrespectful to both of us. You may be excited now but by the end of this all your blood will be rushing to your ass and I doubt you'll be able to get it up if we both work on you. This is about pain and I want it to be on your mind every time you sit down for the next few days, in fact if it looks to me like you are sitting comfortably we will repeat this. I love you very much and hate to inflict this kind of pain on you so I have explained our relationship to Chris and asked her to administer the spanking. I originally was thinking 20 swats but with your behavior tonight I am going to double that and allow Chris to add as many as she thinks appropriate for you wagging a hard on at her. If you fight me on this it will only get worse for you. Now bend over a stool and hang on and don't forget to count out the strokes or we might need to start over"

Sixty strokes later I had tears running down my face and an ass that was so red it could light up the room. I was told I could sit and have a drink now if I wished, I declined to sit. I was told that any sex was out tonight but tomorrow night I would be expected to give a proper apology to both women.

The next night after I had cooked, served and cleaned up from dinner I was naked on my knees at the foot of the bed waiting to apologize. I had not tasted a pussy other than Nancy's since we started dating over twenty years prior. I was anxious for this but worried that Nancy would not handle it well and my life could turn to hell. Nancy came in and said that I was not to look at other naked women nor touch them with my hands so I was blindfolded and my hands were tied behind me. Chris entered the room and laughed at my predicament. She hadn't had an orgasm since her husband left town over two weeks before and asked if she could go first. Nancy told me that I had better make her proud or I may not be forgiven, - which in her terms meant no orgasm for me. I started with a verbal apology and then leaned forward to begin licking. I was totally surprised when my tongue met Chris's ass instead of her pussy but did my best to satisfy her. She actually came this way and told my wife that an old boyfriend used to do that and she missed it greatly since Bob refused. It was then Nancy's turn and she was curious to try this as well. She was unable to cum from this but liked it so much she rubbed her own clit while I kept at it. Orgasms for each of them and I still hadn't gotten a taste of pussy, damn. The apologies and orgasms continued for hours while I continued to lick front and back. Fortunately Nancy was good with it all and the sisters laughed and joked throughout.

Nancy said that I was forgiven and she wanted to ride her cock. I was told to lie on my back so she could ride me. The pain in my ass was still too much for this and both girls laughed like hell. I was told that when Nancy could ride her cock hard I would get my next orgasm. It was a week before I could accomplish this.

Nancy's notes: I love my husband dearly and hate this type of punishment so I only resort to it when Bill is extremely out of line. In the ten years I've ruled our lives I can count on one hand the times I've had to resort to this. I did learn from this experience that Bill hates to be humiliated this way and although I keep our life private at home, only my two sisters and my best friend know about us, we like to travel and I take it public then. I will have Bill write about this in the future. I love the thrill of control while I watch Bill's discomfort. I also learned that I love having my ass licked and it has become a regular part of our lives! As far as behavior at home all I have to do is put the paddle in a more prominent place or invite either of my sisters over (yes Jenna has come to punish Bill now as well) and he falls right back in line.

P.S If you're wondering about Bill keeping his mouth shut about this to Bob it's not a problem. Miss Chris as Bill now calls her has plenty of pictures on an SD card that he would rather stay there. Also the issue went away shortly after when Chris decided that this could work in her household as well. There are now matching paddles hanging in all three of our kitchens.