Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashkey proves she can do it.
2.7k words
3.94
33.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Ashkey stood shaking inside. She had not been naked in front of a woman since she had been a teenager and yet here she was with a shop assistant being asked to be nude.

She decided to take the plunge and also she didn't want to seem to be shy in front of the assistant who was obviously used to seeing naked women all day long. She was determined to keep eye contact throughout. If only she could read the mind of the shop assistant she may feel better.

If only she knew.

The assistant was called Maria and she was a forty year old mother whose children had left home and whose husband worked long hours in the family run construction business. She did not need the money but she worked for completely other reasons.

All her adult life she had hidden a latent bisexuality. She loved to have sex with men and could not complain about the sexual attention her husband and several lovers had given her over the years.

However she physically melted from the pussy upwards when she was in the company of women. As a teenager and early adult she had been able to fulfill both sides of her sexuality but when she had got married she had pushed the female loving side of her to the back of her mind.

It had not been easy. She had always been highly sexed and had found the need for more than one lover over the years. She had managed a couple of times to go with women but not as often as she had wanted.

When the last of her children had left home she realized how strong these feelings were. Suddenly female friends who had been coffee morning companions became the objects of her sexual desires and fantasies.

She had struggled with this concept as she knew she could not jeopardize the position of her husband in society. She had also known that she could not live the rest of her life just making love to men. She wanted both but more than that she needed both.

It was whilst out shopping one day that all her dreams had been fulfilled. She had been wandering around the mall aimlessly when she had seen a position of salesperson/personal fitter advertised in la Sensza.

Her eyes had litten up at the job advert and although she had never worked in her life she had walked into the shop and asked for an application form. She had rushed home filled the form in and taken it back within an hour.

For days Maria heard nothing then one day an envelope had dropped through the door inviting her for interview. Thankfully it was a mixed panel and Maria had been able to flirt hopelessly with all members of the panel whilst answering the questions.

Her experience of assisting her husband in their business had helped her and before she had left the shop that day she had been offered the job.

She had taken to the job instantly. She had a positive but polite manner to her that ensured that she always met her sales targets. She made ladies feel relaxed by not being conscious of their forms when measuring.

Even better, for Maria there were the clients that were attracted to her and these she would take to her special room. Here she could pamper them make them feel at ease and then see how the ground lay and if she felt it was right she could seduce them.

Only once had this back-fired on her and even then she had managed to convince the woman that what had happened had not really occurred.

Thus Maria was happy. She was earning a wage being independent being sexually fulfilled but most of all she walked around with a permanently dripping pussy that always needed relieving at the end of the day.

That day she had watched Ashkey walk into the shop. She had a good eye and could instantly tell what type of lingerie/underwear a woman was wearing. She had clocked Ashkey as the big knickered comfy bra type of woman but somehow different...

Maria had surreptiously followed Ashkey around the shop and when she had gone to the more enticing lingerie her mind had been peaked. This woman was trying to be hot and she was going to help.

Thus this was where they were now. Ashkey was staring her in the eye composing herself before stripping and Maria was literally on the verge of cumming at the anticipation.

Ashkey and Maria stood alone in the mirrored and locked eyes. Both were thinking the same thing. There was a spark there between them. However each was having a different reaction to this spark.

Maria's mouth was literally salivating as much as her pussy was. Her nipples were throbbing and longing to be kissed. They were literally hard and rubbing against the material of her blouse and at that precise moment in time she could have ripped her clothes off and taken Ashkey passionately.

Ashkey on the other hand was experiencing the same physical sensations but she was in turmoil. Off course she had seen other girls naked and she had looked at woman all throughout her life but she had never once been physically attracted to one.

Yet here she was in a shop with a woman and about to strip off and she was physically turned on. Ashkey was not perturbed by the new sensation more intrigued.

Inside her was hoping that she was reading the signals correctly as she really at this precise moment at time wanted Maria and her body.

Maria just stood there with a longing look as she encouraged Ashkey to strip off for her. She was lost in the thoughts of how she was going to seduce this woman in front of her when Ashkey took both herself and Maria by surprise.

She stepped forward pressed her body against Maria's and said.

"Would you like to take a seat?"

Maria was captivated by the voice of Ashkey and did as she was told. Ashkey was now in control of the situation.

She quickly discarded her coat and then stood before Maria. With a fluent movement she pulled the t-shirt out of her jeans and over her head exposing her bra encased breasts. She knew her underwear left a lot to be desired but that was about to change.

Ashkey massaged her breasts through the material of her bra and it seemed to spark an electrical charge down to her clit. She was hot now but not because of the heat.

Reaching her arms around her back she felt for the clip of her bra and then snapped it open. She held the bra tight to her breasts teasing Maria.

"Do you want to see what I am hiding?"

Maria was sat on the couch and her eyes had not once left the wonderful body of Ashkey. She had slipped forward on the couch and as she had her skirt had risen up exposing her stockinged legs and exposed thighs.

Maria had started this session in control and now here she was being dominated. It was a scenario that she had never contemplated yet she was wetter than she could ever remember.

"Please show me your tits,"she croaked.

Ashkey could sense the lust emanating from this woman and she was more than happy to comply.

She teased Maria for a moment and then she took hold of the bra and dropped it to the floor. She felt the warm air of the conditioner strike her nipples and she heard an audible groan from Maria.

Ashkey stepped closer to the seating Maria and shoved her breasts into her face. She allowed the nipples to gently caress the face of Maria and when she stuck out her tongue she whipped them away.

"Patience!" Maria she whispered.

Ashkey took her tits away from form Maria and stepped back into the centre of the room.

She turned and put her back to Maria and then bent and swayed her hips.

Maria was panting now and trying to rip her breasts out of the blouse.

Looking seductively over her shoulder Ashkey said

"Please do not let me stop you. If you want to touch yourself go ahead. When I have finished we can continue fucking."

Maria literally jumped from the couch and ripped off her clothing. It took her less than thirty seconds to get completely naked. With a sigh she slumped back onto the couch spread her legs and located her clit.

Ashkey had seen all this and was eager to get down to the real action.

"Play with yourself whilst I finish stripping for you", she commanded.

All Maria could nod her head in compliance.

Ashkey then began to unbutton the jeans all the while swaying her hips and teasing Maria.

Maria was now openly finger fucking herself whilst strumming her clit. She was so close to orgasm.

The sheer intensity of the feelings she was having and the build-up was all too much for and she knew that she would be over the edge before Ashkey had even touched her.

Ashkey had now undone all the buttons on her jeans and she knew that her next move was going to take her once more to a new place.

She wanted to surprise Maria and have her a quivering wreck on the couch waiting for her. She knew her own body intimately from hours spent masturbating and she felt sure Maria's would not be much different.

With a dramatic flourish she placed her hands in her jeans and knickers and with one motion pulled them all off. Just as Maria came at the sight of her naked arse Ashkey turned round and with her fingers between her legs she opened her glistening cunt for Maria to gaze on.

It was too much for Maria.

She was already cumming and the sight of that wet glistening pussy in front of her just took her through an even harder orgasm.

She splayed herself over the couch and just came. She did not cared who heard her as she shouted out in ecstasy.

As she was coming down she opened her eyes and saw Ashkey stood in front of her gazing intently at her.

Ashkey just stood looking down at the spasming body of Maria. She had never watched a woman masturbate before let alone cumm. She knew how she wanked and had been surprised to see that Maria used a different technique to bring herself off.

Ashkey always wanted to bring herself to climax by rubbing vigorously at her clit and penetrating her pussy whilst Maria liked to gently massage her clit. She used a friction motion but much more slowly than Ashkey did.

Eventually Maria opened her eyes and the two women gazed intently at one another.

Maria wanted to speak but could not seem to find the appropriate words. She managed to say

"Thank you that was fantastic."

"What are you thanking me for? All I did was remove my clothes as you asked me to. You did the rest as far as I could see" Ashkey responded with a wicked smile on her face.

"Uhmm I suppose I did." Maria replied.

"Now what about you?"

For a moment Ashkey silently looked at Maria and then she said

"Oh you want to measure me now?"

"I had something else completely different on my mind", Maria answered

Innocently Ashkey asked

"Like what?"

"Well I was actually of thinking of laying you down on the couch spreading your legs and eating you out and hopefully bring you to orgasm."

Laughing on her face Ashkey said

"Well if you insist madam. It is after all your shop I am shopping in so who am I to argue."

Both the ladies were now laughing amongst themselves. When the laughter had subsided Maria stood and took Ashkey by the hand. She walked her over to the couch and laid her flat on it. Then she found a cushion and made her head comfortable.

When Maria was satisfied that Ashkey was totally relaxed she moved into a position between her legs. She knelt there for a moment gazing at the dripping wet pussy and right then she could have devoured it.

She wanted however to prolong this event. So instead she moved up Ashkey's body and began to kiss her face and then moved to her lips. They locked together in a song and soon their tongues were wrapped around one another.

It was an embrace filled with the passion and the sexual intensity that was building between them. Ashkey was wondering why she had never tried this before and Maria was thinking this was one hot woman that she wanted to see a lot more of her after today.

Maria finally broke the kissing session and moved her tongue and lips down to Ashkey's breasts. Here she feasted on each breast and then pulled each nipple until they throbbed from the blood pulsing through them.

She left the breasts and trailed her tongue down Ashkey's abdomen. She completely covered it in kisses and when it was slimy she slid down and managed to place herself between Ashkey's thighs.

She again gazed into the deep pink folds and watched as the cunt flowered open. Then she pressed her nose forward and inhaled the aroma of her pussy. To Maria it smelt wonderful and she was hoping that its taste would be as good.

Maria took a final look into Ashkey's eyes and then she slowly moved forward with her tongue. She lapped up one pussy lip and then down another. She nibbled at the pubic bush prolonging the agony and teasing for Ashkey.

Ashkey was trying to pull her deeper in but Maria was taking her time.

With hesitant fingers she spread the lips and then dipped her tongue into the glistening hole.

She lapped up the juices and found that the taste was not a disappointment. She lapped for several seconds before removing her tongue and locating the clit. It stuck out like a little knob and she enjoyed nibbling at it.

This action drove Ashkey wild. She had been eaten by men before but this woman really knew what she was doing. She was sensitive but cruel at the same time.

She went for it with a fervor and intensity that Ashkey would have loved to do to her self.

Maria was lost in what she was doing and Ashkey had lost her head to a sensational new place.

Ashkey knew her orgasm was approaching and she signaled this to Maria by wrapping her fingers in her hair and letting out a loud wail.

It came from deep within her and then she was bucking against Maria's tongue and face and smearing her in cunt juice.

Maria did not stop her lapping and took as much as Ashkey could deposit.

Her orgasm lasted for fully five minutes and when she had finished Maria stood and covered her body. As their cunts rubbed together and their nipples electrified one another they kissed.

For the first time in her life Ashkey devoured a woman's face to taste herself. She cleaned Maria completely and as the ground together they both experienced mini-orgasms.

Maria then stood and helped Ashkey to sit up.

"I suppose I might as well measure you now. I know you intimately but we better be sure."

With shaky legs Ashkey managed to stand and let Maria measure her. Measurements gathered Maria then disappeared and returned with an array of underwear.

"If you allow me to see these on you at your home sometime I will let you take them all now and no charged will be laid."

."Are you sure" Ashkey asked

"Oh I am sure you horny cow." Maria responded.

With a smile and a kiss Ashkey said thanks and left the room leaving Maria her phone number and telling her to call when she wanted Ashkey to model.

She did not check that lingerie that would come later in private.

Rushing out of the shop she checked the time and realized that it was time to go home.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers