Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Nancy and Bill are to be apart for a week.
2.3k words
4.27
20.1k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3
A New Wrinkle

This is part of a series of events that my wife/mistress has told me to relate in the hopes of improving other couples lives. I would suggest reading them all (in order preferably) to get a clear picture of our female led marriage. A FLM does not have to include the delivery of pain or other kinks that some people object to (I do not like pain and my wife hates to administer it but I still clearly know who is in charge). It only needs to include what the wife wants. Look for other stories under my author name: Nancysboybill.

Nancy's family was having a reunion and she wanted to fly out a week early and help prepare as well as have some extra time with her family. I couldn't get that much time off from work and would have to catch up with her for the reunion and we would travel back together. This was fine except that Nancy thought I would take advantage of the situation and spend all week masturbating. I had not been allowed to masturbate for about two years at this point unless she wanted to watch so she was probably right. She said that even if I didn't, she would have trouble believing me and it would probably end with me getting a punishment spanking, something neither of us enjoyed. So she visited a FLM forum and asked other wives how they kept their husbands under control.

The next thing I knew measurements had been taken and a chastity device was on order. She said that she was sorry but this was the only way she knew she could keep me from pleasing myself in her absence. The month before she left the device was worn over increasingly long periods of time to get me used to bathing, sleeping, urinating, etc with it on. It was taken off every night and I was rewarded with great blowjobs and intercourse for agreeing to this.

When I first put it on I felt more vulnerable than I ever had in my life but I was constantly reassured by my wife that it was only temporary and that when it was over she would give me an absolutely mind blowing orgasm. I also was getting an orgasm every night at this point which was almost twice as many as usual. I kept telling myself that the chastity would only be for the week Nancy and I were apart and that the reward would be worth it. About the second week in, I was getting dressed for work one morning and Nancy started laughing at the absurdity of my wearing jockeys when I had to sit to pee. She tossed me one of her thongs and just kept laughing. I had no idea if she was serious or not but didn't want to anger her while I had the device on so I put them on. More pictures were taken and she said she couldn't wait to show them to her sisters.

Nancy called me at work that day and said that she had made dinner reservations at a restaurant we liked in a city about an hour from home. After dinner she directed me to a shopping center nearby where we went into a lingerie shop. Nancy made me walk up to a young (maybe 25) salesgirl and explain that I was wearing my wife's thong but it was much too tight. When I asked her to help me find the right fit she looked to Nancy, smiled and asked if she could take me into a fitting room for a proper fit. Nancy smiled back and told her to do whatever she needed to. During my fitting the other three salesgirls and at least five customers were brought in to give their opinions on what looked best. They all left with huge smiles and pictures (I have learned that I hate cell phones) and Nancy loved it, I didn't. The only good part was that they all chipped in and bought me a dozen panties for the entertainment I provided.

After Nancy considered and dismissed the nighties, padded bras and other items they had me model we went home where Nancy had me eat her to six orgasms before I was released from the device and was ridden hard during which she came twice more before I was allowed my release. She tied me up for this as she was afraid that after her fun I would fight putting the device back on. At this time she also always made sure that my hands were either tied or busy when the device was off. She never told me that I was not allowed to touch her cock but she made sure it didn't happen for the 2 weeks before she left. I asked her about this and she told me that since I wasn't allowed to masturbate there was no reason for me to touch myself. It was a sad realization that I couldn't even remember what it felt like to hold myself.

Nancy flew off to her parents' house and I was left with the promise of a mind blowing orgasm the next time the device came off. She also decided that the next time it came off she would leave it off unless we were to be apart for the night or I was being punished. A lot of fun but way too much work for long term use. I was also told that I was to continue wearing panties until then. I was glad I followed her instructions when she called me at work and had me go into the bathroom, take a picture and send it to her immediately. She also had her best friend drop in on me twice to check my underwear status. I was anxious for this to end but resigned to the fact that I had no choice in the matter.

When I joined Nancy the following week I noticed that her sisters Chris and Jenna kept steeling curious glances at my crotch. As soon as Nancy's parents were in bed that night Jenna looked at Nancy and asked "Now? ". Nancy looked at me and said to go to our room and get naked. A few minutes later Nancy, her two sisters and a cousin I'd never met walked in. Chris gasped, I've seen Bill naked so many times but I've never seen his balls so big, can I touch them Nancy? Nancy just nodded and stared. My balls were very sensitive at this point and even a gentle touch almost hurt. Chris gave them a firm squeeze and I had to stifle a scream. Unfortunately I also leaked pre-cum on her hand which did not make her happy at all. While I was made to lick it off her she asked Nancy if she could paddle me. Nancy told her that if she was going to play with a loaded gun she might just get shot but I could see the lust in her eyes as she said this. She had never made me lick cum before but I knew right then it was going to happen soon and although I was decidedly unhappy about it I knew that I would do it to please my mistress.

None of the three women had seen a chastity device before and they had plenty of questions for my wife and me. I was very embarrassed but knew I had no choice but to get through it. Before I wore the device I would do anything I was told but sometimes it took a little convincing or when Nancy didn't have the patience for that she would just turn and look at the paddle. With the device on I lost any pretense of freedom of choice and complied instantly out of a sense of being truly owned. Once again I marveled at the kindness of my wife. After a little while Nancy said to her guests "It's time for you to go now. Chris, your husband is well trained and I appreciate you letting me use him this week but no one knows how to lick me the way Bill does. Bill, you look surprised by this. Did you really expect me to go a week without an orgasm? You know how bitchy I get after even one day. Don't worry, the deal is the same as when you lick them, hands tied and eyes covered." All at once I was embarrassed, jealous and proud from her praise and wholly in love.

Before the door even closed behind them my tongue was busy pleasing Nancy. After her third orgasm she said that she felt the best she had all week. She then rolled over and went to sleep. I tossed and turned and leaked what seemed like a gallon of pre-cum. In the morning Nancy said that with all the activity of the week she was too tired to give me the mind blowing orgasm she promised. In fact I would probably have to wait until we got home in five more days.

I'd like to tell you that the five days went by quickly but I'd be lying. My wife got orgasms morning and night and often in between. I got a kiss and a promise and endless questions from my sisters in law. At least I knew two more guys who would be locked up soon. Misery loves company.

Nancy informed me that her sisters wanted to witness my release and subsequent orgasm and she had said okay. So that night, there I was blindfolded; hands bound behind me and free of the device for the first time in sixteen days. I ate both her sisters to several orgasms while Nancy whispered in my ear that it would be a special night for both of us.

Then it was Nancy's turn. I was told "bring me as close to orgasm as you can but don't let me cum, my first orgasm is always the best and I want mine to be as powerful as I know yours will be. Oh, and don't worry if you do make me cum, we will just put your device back on and try again when we can all get together. I don't think that should be any more than two or three weeks." With that statement in mind I started out very cautiously until I was told that it didn't seem like I was into it and maybe we should just wait. I got much bolder and brought her to the edge many times before she stopped me.

Nancy said that Chris and Jenna were going to assist with the next part. I felt their hands taking hold of my arms and helping me to my feet. I then felt their naked bodies pressing against me, one on each side. I had never even seen their naked breasts before much less felt them. Even though it would have resulted in my worst paddling yet I probably would have ripped my blindfold off at that point if my hands hadn't still been tied. Their hands were all over me but all I could do was to struggle with myself not to cum.

Then they pulled away and Nancy was speaking. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"How many days since you've cum?"

"16 Ma'am"

"Are you ready to cum now"

"Yes please Ma'am"

"Do you remember what it feels like to stroke my hard cock?

"No Ma'am I don't, it has been over a month since I've been allowed to touch myself even soft."

"Ladies do your next part please."

With that my blindfold was removed and my hands were freed (unfortunately both Miss Jenna and Miss Chris had put on robes). Nancy was still lying on the bed with me positioned between her legs. I was instructed to stroke myself slowly but not to cum until I was told. After what seemed like an eternity of begging and whining Nancy spread open her pussy lips and instructed me to cum now. Her words were all it took to start the flow. My hands were pulled away as Miss Jenna directed my flow onto Nancy's clit and Miss Chris steadied me in place. When my flow finally ended I was lowered to my knees with the admonishment "Now it's my turn and it BETTER be as good as yours.


Nancy's note: I had never used a chastity device on Bill before and frankly I found it to be a lot of work, not something for a busy Mistress. I did find it to be a good tool to use for periods of separation from your partner to be absolutely sure that there are no unauthorized orgasms. You will also find that your slave is extremely happy to see you again. It is also a good tool if your husband forgets just who is in charge. Jenna keeps Jim in one 24/7/365 because he needs that kind of control, more on him later. Also I have used it on Bill for teasing purposes, also more on that later. At home it sits out on a shelf in our bedroom so that Bill will see it every day. I will say that his obedience, which is almost always good, is much better when it's on.

I had read stories of Mistresses making their slave eat their own cum before and dismissed the idea but when I saw Chris feeding Bill his pre-cum my pussy was instantly flooded and I had to sit before my legs gave way. I knew right then that I would be trying this and found that not only does it usually result in another orgasm for me but that a tongue is even gentler on a sensitive clit than a soft wash cloth. Not sure if Bill enjoys this or not and in this instance I just don't care. It's good to be in charge!