Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning rolled around and after licking Chris to several orgasm (I really was enjoying licking her by then) she asked if I was ready for my extra orgasm which of course I was. She said "Then get dressed and go over to Nancy's house. If you ask nicely I'm sure she let you masturbate for her entertainment." I said that I'd rather go without and Chris responded that I had made my choice already but it was still her choice as to where and how I would have my orgasm. I knew that arguing would be a mistake so off to Nancy's I went.

When I arrived I had to go through the embarrassment of having to ask her if I could masturbate for her entertainment. She questioned me as to whether or not Chris knew I was here and if I had her permission to cum. She then made me explain in detail how I had come to the point where I would be here begging her to let me masturbate in front of her. Finally she directed me into her bedroom, put on some music and said that I should do a striptease for her; if she found that amusing she would let me continue. After commenting on my frilly pink panties Nancy told me to kneel and masturbate. I came very quickly before Nancy could change her mind and was told that I had indeed been very entertaining and that I should tell Chris that she might send Bill over to return the favor sometime.

When I got home Chris was sitting at her computer laughing, "That was quite a dance you did for Nancy". I didn't know it but Nancy had a camera running the whole time. Nancy finished watching the video and then sternly told me to come watch it with her and tell her what I had done wrong. I wasn't sure what was wrong as I had done everything that Nancy told me to. "You didn't ask Nancy's permission before you came and then you failed to eat it afterwards. Call Nancy and ask her when she will be available to come over and punish you." That night I received my second paddling and gave my proper apologies to both Chris and Miss Nancy.

The month trial period ended and I had many new experiences to show for it; some good, some not so good. I also had a very content wife and a sense of pride I hadn't had before. While licking Chris to the last orgasm of the month trial I kept bringing her to the edge and backing off just as she had done to me a month before. When she couldn't take it anymore and ordered me to make her cum I stopped and said that I had to ask her something first. She gave me a sarcastic "What?"

"Will you continue to be my Mistress?"

"Yes"

"It may take a lot of work..."

"Yes, now make me cum!"

"It's a big responsibility..."

"Yes damn it, make me cum now"

"It's a lifetime commitment..."

"Yes, yes, yes! If you don't make cum now I will call Nancy to paddle you damn it"

But she was laughing and the only other thing I said before I finished her was "Thank you Mistress. I love you."

Chris's notes: I saw the transformation in Nancy and Bill's life together and knew that I had to have the same life they did. Nancy was the happiest she'd ever been and Bill was as happy as I'd seen him in the 20+ years I'd known him. Bob was going to be a tough case though. He was brought up to believe that sex was for making babies and even the woman on top position was a perversion. He even averted his eyes when I was naked for the early part of our marriage. Nancy confided everything to me the day she asked me to paddle Bill and then kept pushing me to try when I said Bob would never go for it.

Putting panties on Bob was a major turning point for us. I knew that it would excite him even though he would hate the idea. I also knew that it would be the first thing that he would do at my bidding with no choice in the matter. Because of both these reasons and also because it's a constant reminder that he will always do what I want him do I keep him in panties to this day.

Bob's biggest fear was that he would be exposed as a pervert which he still believes he might be deep in the recesses of his mind. Because of this I choose to expose him often. I was sure that the more often I did this the more comfortable he would get. Nowadays I won't go as far as to say he likes this but he has reached the point where he will laugh at some of the reactions we get. For those who might want to try this out on their slaves I will relate our first time:

One warm Saturday I told him that his ass needed some color. I gave him the easy choice of the paddle or some sun in our private back yard. He of course chose the tanning. I told him it wouldn't do at all to sunburn my cock and balls and made him wear a thong. The next day I told him we were going to the beach and gave him a very skimpy swim suit. He protested that it was too immodest so I said that he wore it or we would go to the nude beach on the other side of the lake. He put on the suit and off we went. At the beach we saw many people we knew and spent most of the day wading in the shallows talking. When we got home he said that he kept feeling like people were staring at his ass and that he knew the suit was too small. I laughed and led to a mirror where he saw the tan lines from the thong sticking up about four inches from the suit.

I have since had friends over for drinks which he has had to play waiter for. At some point one of them will usually comment on how polite he is at which point I will say that their husbands will act that way too if they just put them in panties. Then I make Bob finish the party stripped to his panties. He has even had to host these ladies wearing only a chastity device. The fact that so many of these ladies now rule their husbands has helped Bob to feel more normal.

By the way; Bob has learned to control his orgasms and I have now ridden him for fifteen minutes before allowing him to cum.

The last thing I will say is that this has proven to be a wonderful lifestyle for us and would urge anyone to at least give it a month long trial.

12