Transformation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments we got ourselves together when Mike suddenly pulled us both against him, holding us both firmly by the ass, "So ladies are you going to rock my world?" he asked. Making quick eye contact Tiffany and I both leaned forward and began nibbling on his neck as I stroked his cock through his pants. Feeling the elevator slow to a stop we continued to tease even after the doors opened before we both stepped out leaving Mike standing there in a daze.

I knew I was going to pay for it, but I couldn't resist. Glancing back over my shoulder I looked at Mike still standing there. "Mike, I'm hungry, are you cumming?" I asked, my connotation obvious to everyone who could see him. Judging by the look on his face as he exited the elevator I was going to pay, but it was oh so worth it.

As Mike went to secure our table I found myself staring out over the Phoenix skyline. I've always loved this restaurant as it sits atop one of the tallest buildings in town and slowly rotates while you eat giving you a view of the whole skyline. Finally being escorted to our table I was happy to see they had redecorated since my last visit and now had small booths facing the windows instead of traditional four-seat tables. Slipping in we put Mike between us and asked for a few minutes to decide on drinks. "Ladies that were very evil, exhilarating but evil."

"Yes, it was, but it was a delicious kind of evil. Don't you think so Tiffany?" With my hand resting in his lap, I could feel his hard cock under my fingers.

"What, Oh yes definitely a delicious kind of evil," she said distracted by something. I couldn't figure it out until our waitress Nikki came over; tall, light brown hair, hazel eyes, and Tiffany couldn't get her eyes off of her. As we placed our order I could see the subtle flirtation start and felt a pit in my stomach open. I know I have no claim on Tiffany so why did seeing her flirting hurt so much?

"Sara," Mike asked, his hand resting on mine, "Is everything ok? You seem kind of sad all of a sudden." Was I sad? Here I was thinking I was falling for Tiffany and it never occurred to me that she probably wasn't even interested in me that way. Was she being an awesome friend, yes, but by letting me take up all of her time I was stopping her from living her own life. I couldn't do that when I said I would make sure she wasn't hurt I meant it. Even if it means protecting her from me.

"Oh no, I'm fine," I said gently rubbing my fingers across his hand, "just thinking back on the times I came here before. Thank you for asking though." If I was going to let Tiffany go and live her own life then I was going to have to find something to get my mind off of her. There was still the whole control issue to be dealt with, but I didn't think Tiffany was the kind of person to abuse that.

Leaning close Mike whispered in my ear, his breath sending shivers down my spine and rocketing to my pussy."If there is anything I can do to put a smile on your face, or perhaps pull a moan from your lips, let me know." As he spoke his fingers were gently running up and down my thigh and I couldn't help but open my legs slightly. "You look incredible tonight." As he placed small kisses along my neck I was more than willing to let him continue but our drinks and appetizers arrived.

As we enjoyed our appetizers I realized for the first time the conversation between Tiffany and I seemed strained. I didn't know what to say so I excused myself for a minute. "Do you need me to come with you?" Did I need her to come with me, not did I want her to come with me. Had I been stifling her that much? Shaking my head I walked out and went to the restaurant maitre d.

"I need two rooms for tonight, preferably across from each other and not adjacent, and if you could please ensure that Nikki brings the keys to my table. Also, be sure to charge the meal to my room including a decent tip. I would hate for Nikki to feel short-changed." He blinked a few times and then informed me he would have her bring out the keys shortly. "On second thought, have her bring them with desert, more appropriate that way." I was willing to let Tiffany go, but it didn't mean I wanted to hear her in the throes of passion. I'd deal with Saturday on Saturday, no reason to stress on it just yet.

Taking a few more minutes to pull myself together I headed back to the table, but not before going into the restroom and taking my panties off. I timed it just right as our food was just now being placed on the table and of course, Nikki was there chatting up Tiffany. "Sara," Tiffany asked, "Is everything ok?"

"Of course," I said plastering a smile on my face, "This place just brings back a lot of memories for me. Used to come here with my mom from time to time." Slipping back into my seat I waited until Tiffany was distracted by Nikki before dropping my panties on the table. I was impressed at how fast Mike moved to snatch them off the table. Leaning close and repeating his move from earlier I kissed along the side of his neck whispering in his ear, "I'm not planning on needing those anymore tonight." Scooting close to him I started working on my meal.

Looking at my food I decided to have some fun while I ate. Taking a couple of minutes I cut up everything on my plate into bite-sized pieces which would allow me to be able to eat with just one hand. Reaching under the table I set my hand on Mike's thigh as I began to slowly chew my food. The more I ate the higher my hand went until I was resting right on his cock again. Tiffany didn't seem to notice or care what I was doing as I unzipped his trousers and slid my hand inside. I was happy to discover there was no underwear in my way and wrapped my hand around his now rock hard cock.

I know what Mike thought I was going to be doing, but he was wrong. I had something far more frustrating in mind. Leaving my hand wrapped around him I continued to eat without moving my hand. I could feel his cock pulsating under my hand and I could tell his frustration was rising. "Sara, what are you doing?"

After placing our dessert orders I could feel my anticipation rising. "Just making sure you are ready for what comes next. I got a surprise for you and I think you might want to skip dessert." Zipping him back up I saw Nikki coming to the table carrying dessert with a confused look on her face.

"I was asked to bring these out to you when dessert was delivered," Nikki said, handing me the room packets. As she started setting out dessert I could see the look on Mike's face as he realized what she handed me.

"Mike, why don't you go wait for me by the elevator and I'll be right there." Climbing out so he could move he quickly headed for the elevators taking the packet from my hand. Tiffany was confused, but I needed to do this so she could have her life back. "Here Tiffany, I got a room for you and Nikki so Mike and I wouldn't disturb you." I couldn't read the look on her face, but I wasn't going to worry about it, this was the right thing to do. Heading to the elevator I saw Mike holding one open as I approached.

"Where's Tiffany?" Throwing myself at him as the doors closed I wrapped my legs around his waist and began kissing along his neck.

"Do you want to talk about her right now, besides she's taken care of. I got her and Nikki a room as well. Unless you don't want me to yourself." His almost feral growl answered my question. As we were only a couple of floors down the doors opened quickly and Mike carried me down the hallway. Holding me up with one arm he fumbled for a moment with the card reader before the little green light came on and he pushed his way in.

Closing the door even I was surprised with what Mike did next. Lifting me so my back was to the door I felt him fumble with his zipper for a moment before I felt his cock push into me. I was already soaking wet from playing with him at dinner so it didn't take but a couple of strokes before he was bottomed out inside me. "Fuck me, Mike, fuck me like your little whore," I said my arms wrapped around his neck as he drove hard into my pussy. Pulling me away from the door he carried me to the bed still impaled on his cock as I pulled the dress off over my head. Lifting me off his cock, he dropped me onto the bed.

"A little whore huh? Fine, get on your knees and suck my cock." Jumping off the bed I knelt engulfing his cock in my mouth as I immediately started sucking him hard, my tongue swirling around his cock. Within moments I had sucked my juices off of him and was now only tasting his delicious cock. Staring up at him as I slid my mouth up and down his cock pushing him into my throat. His groans from my hard slow suction were music to my ears.

"Sara no, this isn't how I want it." Lifting me off my knees he gently set me in the middle of the bed. "Lay down for me, please." I was in the middle of the queen-sized bed now uncertain as to what exactly he wanted from me. "Where did you get that ankle bracelet? I don't think I've ever seen you wear that before."

I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to talk about anything. The only thing I wanted right now was for him to use me like a little toy and fuck the hell out of me. I didn't want to think about what I was giving up, but it was obvious he wasn't going to do anything else until I answered. "Tiffany gave it to me in the hospital this last time. Why do you ask?"

"I'll tell you afterward." Crawling up the bed he reached my neck and started placing small kisses and bites along the length, and just like every girl I had ever been with, I responded. My hands wrapped around his body pulling him close. The more he bit and nibbled my neck the more vocal my moaning became until I felt his finger gently pull on one of my rings. As wet as I was before, I felt my pussy flooding as he slowly worked lower. He was driving me insane with how slow he was going. Finally reaching my breasts he bit and pulled on them for long minutes and when I felt his fingers sink inside me it was enough. Wrapping my fingers into his hair I held him tight against my breast as his fingers rubbed inside me. The spasms rocket through me, endorphins removing my conscious thought. I'm not sure how long he kept me there, but it felt like hours of heaven before I finally began to come down.

Pulling his fingers from me I sucked and licked them like a madwoman when he pushed them into my mouth. As I was distracted by my own sweet taste he caught me off guard when he started to tongue my belly button. I'm sure there are some women; fuck you Michelle, which have their belly button as an erogenous zone. I am not one of them. The instant his tongue started probing my belly button I couldn't help, but double over to try and stop him. It was so ticklish. "Mike, Mike, please stop," I cried out among my peals of laughter. Despite my pleas, he continued for several minutes, he was just too strong for me to stop.

"That's better, you've been so sullen all night. I like it better when you laugh like you two were during the water fight." The water fight seemed like it was ages ago already yet it was just a few hours. "Now then, I was headed somewhere before you found my tongue so funny." Settling between my legs my hands immediately wrapped into his hair pulling his face into my pussy. Even in this, he kept his movements slow even as I tried to grind against him. Extracting my hands from his hair he pinned my wrists to the bed forcing me to endure his slow pace. I can be stupidly strong at times but whenever it involves sex almost anyone can hold me down.

His tongue began to slowly probe the folds of my pussy, moving up one side and down the other. It felt like heaven as he began to plunder my innermost depths probing and darting around. Realizing he would never meet the pace I wanted I started to slowly roll my hips. "That's better," he said lifting to drag his tongue over my clit provoking a strong reaction, "everything is going to be nice and slow this time." "This time", now those were words I wanted to hear. Releasing my wrists he used his fingers to spread me open allowing him to reach even further.

Wrapping my fingers into his hair again I just kept them there to have a place for them to go. I wasn't going to fight him anymore; I just wanted him to have something inside me. "Oh god YES," I cried out, my fingers letting go of his head and digging into the sheets, as I felt his fingers push their way into me as his tongue made slow circles around my clit. How he was able to continue this slow pace was beyond me, his fingers moving in and out. I could feel the pressure building as his technique began to get to me. The higher he took me, the closer he brought me to my peak the slower he seemed to go. Oh, the orgasm was going to happen, nothing was going to stop that now, but he seemed determined to drag out the inevitable explosion as long as possible.

Covered in sweat I could feel my orgasm ready to break over me, but I was just running along the ragged edge, teetering, but not going over. I don't know how long he held me there, but finally, it got to be too much for me. "Mike please," I begged, "stop teasing me."

"Please what?" was his response as his tongue made slow lazy circles around my clit, "This pussy is so tasty and delicious I could just stay here all night. All night Sara," he emphasized.

So what is it you want me to do?"

"Mike," I cried as tears began running down my face from the frustration, "please make me cum. Oh god please." He never responded to my pleas, but I felt him shift around and soon his fingers began pushing into my ass. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," I screamed as his mouth closed over my clit and he began to suck and bite on it. My body was on complete autopilot as I thrashed around on the bed and eventually, Mike had to withdraw his fingers to pin my waist to the bed.

Finally, under control, Mike began to fuck me with his tongue when he reached up to snag one of my piercings. The sudden added stimulation was more than I could handle and it was then that something unexpected happened. My fluids were already flowing in copious amounts when I felt what I could only describe as a gush of something from my pussy. It almost felt like I was peeing, but I knew it wasn't quite that when I heard the splash on Mike's face. Oh lovely, Gandalf's decided I should be a squirter.

Mike spent the next few minutes just gently probing and tasting me licking up every drop before finally raising his head and starting to kiss his way up my body. "Well, that was certainly different. I've never been with a woman who did that before."

"It was new for me too." I was panting as his tongue began to circle my nipple. "I didn't have a clue that would happen. Fuck that feels so good." He continued to lick and suck on my nipples crossing from one to the other back and forth. I was constantly amazed at just how sensitive they were. My hands clutched at him as he suckled at my breast. I couldn't believe how good he was making me feel doing everything so slowly. What was he doing to me?

Kissing his way up to my neck his lips were like fire against my skin, so soft and tender. His scent filled my nose with a delicious musky scent that seemed to emanate from his every pore. My fingers slid across his skin, the thin layer of sweat adding to everything as our scents mixed. I could feel his hardness pressing against me, but as with everything else, he seemed in no hurry to enter me.

Moments passed as he continued to tease until I felt his hips move, his hard shaft pressing against me. Running my hands along his back I felt the smooth strong muscles under my palms, digging my fingers into them. Reaching lower I cupped the cheeks of his ass causing him to jump, shoving his cock against my clit. A sharp gasp escaped my lips as the sensations rocked through my body. "Oh god, please. I need you inside of me."

"Kiss me, Sara, kiss me and I will give you what you want." Reaching down between us I positioned the head of his cock at my entrance, the spongy head barely parting my wet lips. Lifting my head I pressed my lips against his: our mouths opening, tongues exploring as he pushed into me. His lips against mine stifled the loud moan as he entered me. Breaking the kiss I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his body tight against mine as his hips worked his cock into me.

I couldn't figure out what was so different about this. Why did this feel so good? He wasn't doing anything drastically different, but I felt so connected with him. It wasn't until I saw our reflection in the mirror, the pale light of the moon highlighting our lovemaking. That's what he was doing; he was making love to me. There was something about that realization that made me gasp. "Mike, why?" I asked, my body moving in time with him.

Raising himself onto his elbows he brushed my hair out of my face. "Because you need me to." His whisper barely audible and yet ringing in my ears before gently pressing his lips to mine again. Minutes felt like hours as we made love, each delicious stroke pulling a moan from my lips, even my orgasms felt different. Instead of my usual thunderous crashing waves, these were easier, less forceful as they rolled over me, but no less strong. No more words were spoken for the rest of the night save one.

Mike was on his knees, my legs pushed up by his hips, and my hands intertwined with his pinned over my head. Neither of us had spoken and words had not been necessary as we moved. I could tell Mike was close, I'd watched him fight the inevitable for long minutes now. I had just come down from another wonderful orgasm when he suddenly cried out, "Sara," and I felt his cock twitch inside me. The feeling of his cum shooting so deep inside me was enough to launch me off again. I held him there for long minutes, enjoying his weight pressing against my hips, before finally releasing him. Rolling over to a less thrashed portion of the bed I curled up against him before we both drifted asleep. We made love twice more that night; the first Mike woke me up, his fingers kneading the muscles in my back, the second he awoke with my lips around his cock. The final time I kept him on his back and rode him to completion.

A soft knocking on the door roused me from my slumber. Untangling myself from Mike I threw on a hotel robe and opened the door. Tiffany was standing in the doorway; her eyes red and puffy, her dress looking like it had been slept in. "Checkout is in thirty minutes. I'll meet you guys downstairs." I was as started by her suddenly walking away as I was by her appearance.

"Tiffany, do you want to come inside?" Shaking her head she walked down the hallway carrying her shoes. She looked a lot worse than I expected. I had figured getting the two of them a room would allow Tiffany to get a start at being free of me. Shaking my head I realized I shouldn't second guess myself, this is what is best for everyone.

We barely made it downstairs in time to check out. Somehow in the process of getting dressed, I ended up bent over the table and now Mike's cum was leaking out and dripping down my thighs. Tiffany was silent on the drive home and once we hit the house she headed straight for her room. As Mike went to leave I remembered he never answered my question from the previous night. "Why did you ask me about the anklet last night?" I asked as he was getting in his car. He seemed to take a deep breath before answering.

"It was our mother's." Watching him drive away I was speechless. Why would she give me her mother's ankle bracelet?

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.