Transformation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly discovered Robin has an extremely talented and nimble tongue as she wasted no time in tasting me with a long probing lick. Rick appeared content to continue fucking Robin until Tiffany whispered something into his ear that brought a huge smile to his face. Pulling out he moved so Tiffany could lower her face between Robin's thighs. From the way he moved behind her it was obvious she had offered him her ass. Robin's tongue felt fantastic as she worked it between my folds and around my clit.

I don't know how she was doing it, but Robin quickly had me right on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm that I couldn't get to spill over. I was writhing all over her face, pinching my nipples, desperately trying to get off but for some reason, I just couldn't. For long minutes she played with me like a toy before finally clamping down and sucking hard on my clit. I don't know why but even Tiffany has commented about that being an almost guaranteed way to make me have an earth rattling orgasm. I likely would have screamed had Mike not chosen that moment to step in front of me and shove his cock into my mouth.

Instinctively my lips wrapped around his shaft and I began to suck. Since waking up, there was just something about the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth that makes me happy. Feeling the soft skin under my tongue, the spongy head pushing against the back of my throat, and the hardness moving under the skin; it's all just a feeling I can't imagine having to live without. Gripping my head Mike began fucking my mouth in a steady rhythm. As his cock slid between my lips, I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft, relishing in the flavor.

I could feel the wig start to slip as Mike tried getting a firm hold on my head. Reaching up, I pulled out the pins that were holding the wig on and stripped it off. Running my fingers through my hair, I quickly shook it out and resumed sucking on Mike's cock. "Oh fuck Sara that color looks cool." I didn't think much of what he said, but as I continued to work his cock I caught a flash of blue in the corner of my eye.

Grabbing my hair with one hand I pulled it around so I could get a better look and was shocked to see I was holding a handful of dark blue hair. The same color blue of the wig I was wearing moments ago. I was so distracted by Mike's cock in my mouth and the sudden change in hair color that I failed to notice that Robin's ministrations were having their desired effect. The spasming began in my lower abdomen and quickly spread to my legs which began to shake. Lifting myself I tried moving away from Robin's vicious assault but her firm grip on my hips kept her tongue in constant contact with my clit. My legs were shaking so much they felt as if they were going to start cramping any second. Pulling myself away from Mike, I did the only thing I could do to straighten my legs which was to fall to the side.

Collapsing onto my side, Robin twisted away from Tiffany and kept her mouth firmly between my legs. "Oh fuck oh fuck," I moaned my legs shaking violently, "Robin fucking stop please." Her unending tongue lashing against my clit was keeping my body at a peak I've rarely seen. Rolling onto my back, my entire body was shaking as Robin was pulled off of me by Mike. The unceasing waves of pleasure continued to wash through me even as the quivering slowly stopped. Finally able to catch my breath, I slowly sat up and saw Robin getting her face covered in cum by both Mike and Rick.

"Sara?" Tiffany's unspoken question hanging in the air. Turning to look at her I saw the wig was in her lap and her hands were filled with blue hair. The color was a dead match for my new dark blue locks, but Tiffany's was a few shades lighter. There was no doubt in my mind as to what the source of this new cosmetic change was; the only question was whether or not it was permanent. I could easily see Gandalf deciding that my hair needed to be growing in blue.

Jumping up, I walked over to Tiffany and sat down, wrapping my arms around her. "So guys what do you think?" I said looking at Mike and Rick, "Do we look good in blue or what?" I couldn't say what was going through my mind with Rick and Robin in the room. It was hard not to laugh at the looks that crossed the guy's faces as they looked at each other then back at us.

"It's certainly unexpected but I like it." Everyone else quickly agreed with him, but I knew he could tell there was more to the story. There was an evil grin on Rob's face as he crossed the room towards me. Just as he reached me, I found myself lifted into the air and hanging over his shoulder. Everyone found the squeak I let out as Rob picked me up quite funny and were laughing at me hanging like a piece of meat. Rob started heading down the hall before stopping and looking over his shoulder. "Mike, shall we?" Rob said before carrying me to my bedroom.

Hanging from Rob's shoulders, I could see Mike following us down the hall. My room was still occupied so we crossed the hall into Tiffany's room. I had to laugh when Rob flipped me over his shoulder and I came crashing down on the bed. After a couple of bounces, I propped myself up on my elbows to take in the sight in front of me. Rob and Mike standing side by side, their hard thick cocks standing out from their rock hard bodies. I realized I was involuntarily licking my lips in anticipation of what was to come. I was so focused on the two of them that when Rob spoke it made me jump a bit.

"You didn't know your hair was blue did you?"

"Neither of us did."

"Fucking figures," Mike said, "He just won't leave you alone, will he? Always has to find some way to fuck with you."

Lying back on the bed I reached down between my legs and started running my fingers between the folds of my pussy. I wasn't going to let something as simple as the color of my hair stop me from getting fucked by these two studs. It wasn't until I pushed two fingers inside myself that it sunk in I was done talking. When the bed began to shift I felt my pussy growing even wetter in anticipation. Just as they crawled into my view I saw Mike was holding a blindfold that I recognized as Tiffany's. I was a bit hesitant at first, but eventually nodded my head and Mike slipped the mask over my eyes. As soon as the fabric was pulled completely over my eyes I felt the bed shift again and I quickly realized I was alone on the bed. I could hear them both moving around the room trying to confuse me as to who was who.

Eventually, I felt both sides of the bed begin to shift again and I could feel them on either side of me. Part of me wanted to reach out and touch them, but I decided to restrain myself and let them go first. I knew they were playing with me when I felt the first gentle blowing across my nipples. As my nipples twisted even harder than before, I felt the blowing start to move in different directions. Moving in seemingly random directions I felt goosebumps rising on my skin as one blew across my chest and throat as the other moved down my stomach.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as the warm air became hot tongues along my hip and collar bone. It was like they were dragging fire across my skin when they crossed the swell of my mound and over my breasts. My hands gripped the headboard as my back arched when a mouth closed over my nipple, forcing my world to shrink to the sensations from that little nub of flesh. It lingered for but a moment, before leaving a trail of kisses headed towards my neck. When the other tongue ran across the top of my slit I nearly came unglued as this teasing was driving me batty. I heard a chuckle that, if I'm being completely fucking honest, could have come from either of them.

There was another shifting on the bed and a pair of strong hands gripped my thighs, forcing my legs apart. I knew someone had just settled on the bed between my legs when his hot breath streamed across my soaked pussy. I began to raise my hips, hoping to encourage some additional interactions with my pussy when a pair of hands cupped my ass. The tongue between my legs began to slowly drag along the crease at the uppermost part of my inner thigh. Licking, nibbling, and gentle sucking everywhere except where I wanted it just continued the tease.

The warm mouth kissing and licking along my neck pulled away and there was more shifting on the bed near my head. When I felt the head of a cock being dragged across my lips I moaned audibly and reached out with my tongue. Straining I tried to wrap my lips around the head of the cock, but my hips being held off the bed had taken away all of the leverage I needed to reach it. I realize now that I'm being teased on both ends as neither of them is giving me what I want.

I let out a frustrated growl just as the lips of my pussy were pierced by an amazing tongue. It could have been either of them licking me as they both know how to quickly bring me right to the edge. A shift of his hands and I felt his thumb pressing against my ass. With my juices flowing easily from my pussy, his thumb soon sank completely inside my ass as I ground against his hand. Lowering my hips to the bed he began flicking my clit with his tongue as his thumb pumped in and out.

Deciding enough was enough; I reached up and quickly located the cock I knew was just above me. Wrapping my hand around his shaft, I pulled him down and into my mouth; the accompanying moan being music to my ears. Lifting my head, I moved my lips along his shaft, sucking as deep as I could while my tongue worked along the bottom of the shaft. The accompanying groan gave me a pretty good idea of who it was. After only a couple of minutes of sucking, he pulled away from me and I found myself being lifted and moved to the edge of the bed. Well, more specifically my shoulders were on the edge, with my head dangling over.

I knew what was wanted and as soon as I opened my mouth it was filled with the same delicious cock. Taking a hold of my piercings he began to twist them as he slowly moved in and out of my mouth, each stroke a little deeper and soon he was bumping against the back of my throat. I knew things were about to get interesting when my legs were pushed forward and I felt the head of a cock rubbing against my opening. It was pretty obvious they were communicating when they thrust forward simultaneously and my pussy and throat were filled with cock. It was also obvious that teasing time was over as they each fucked their respective opening.

Even though with the blindfold I couldn't be one hundred percent certain, I was sure it was Rob holding my legs as his cock pounded into me. I'd fucked Mike before true, but there was something utterly familiar about the feeling of Rob inside me that was unmistakable. With the realization of who was fucking me, my pussy began to spasm and I moaned around the cock in my throat. It made everything even more intense knowing Rob was ensuring I was thoroughly fucked. I still couldn't see, so it was unexpected when they both pulled out and proceeded to flip me around.

Now upon my hands and knees, they had spun me around so it was Mike who grabbed my hips and thrust inside me. Wrapping his fingers into my hair, Rob pulled my head up and shoved his cock between my lips. The taste of my pussy on Rob's cock was a flavor I loved and sampled as often as possible. My suspicions were confirmed as I felt Mike's cock plunging deep into my pussy. They were both gifted lovers with amazing cocks but I could tell the difference between the two. They were fucking me like a little toy and I loved every second of it.

The only sounds in the room were the slapping of Mike's hips against my ass and me slurping as Rob's cock filled my throat. Rob's fingers were so strong in my hair, keeping my head exactly where he wanted it as Mike reached around and began to play with my clit. I wanted to scream but couldn't as Rob's cock continued to cut off my air. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I felt Rob's hand move down my back and push his finger into my ass as Mike continued to rub my clit while he fucked me. Dropping to my elbows, I held onto fistfuls of the sheet as I cried out in pleasure. Grabbing my hair again Rob pulled me back before stripping the mask off of me and crashing his mouth against mine.

Shoving his tongue into my mouth, Rob continued to finger my ass with one then two fingers. Reaching over I wrapped my hand around Rob's cock, amazed as always that I couldn't get my hand all the way around. Hearing Rob grunt as I started to stroke him made me grow even more turned on than I was. "Fuck baby," Rob said breaking the kiss, "you look so fucking hot like that. Watching you get fucked, it's got me so fucking hard." He was right; his cock seemed even more swollen than I could remember.

"Fuck, you are super hard, you like watching me get fucked, don't you? Seeing me covered in sweat and cum from an incredible fuck." Feeling Rob's cock twitch in my hand told me I was right.

"Oh fuck yes."

"Mike lay down on the bed for me," I said looking over my shoulder. Knowing what I wanted, he quickly moved so I could straddle him. Settling down on Mike's cock was heaven as he filled me. Resting my hands on his stomach, I ground my hips against him to get comfortable. "Baby, please fuck my ass. I need your swollen cock filling my tight ass."

The growl from Rob was nearly feral as he got up and moved behind me. With Mike pulling my cheeks apart, I forced myself to relax as Rob did exactly as I expected and pushed deep into my ass. The orgasm that hit me almost instantaneously was just as hard as I expected, forcing me to buck back against them as Rob pushed forward. A soundless scream escaped my lips as wave after wave crashed through me, stretching out by Rob and Mike both starting to move inside me. They wasted no time and within seconds I was being hammered by their alternating thrusts. My moans soon became a stream of gibberish as the pleasures from their cocks seemed to overwhelm my higher mental abilities and it became apparent I was just along for the ride. There was no doubt I was being well and truly fucked by my two studs and with the Viagra and earlier activities, there was no way either of them was cumming any time soon.

Grabbing my thighs, Rob lifted my legs and pulled me to his chest, causing Mike's cock to slip out and slap against his stomach. I was confused as to his plan until he lay on his back, my ass still impaled on his cock. I'm not sure how he got into position, but Mike soon set my legs on his shoulders and drove his cock back into me. I was being stretched to the limit by these two massive cocks and I loved every second of it. I lost track of all the different positions and ways the two of them fucked me; on my knees, my back, pinned flat on my stomach as Rob filled my ass. Barely a moment passed that I didn't have a cock filling me somewhere.

Eventually, I could tell that they were both getting close to cumming, and since the two of them had brought me to innumerable peaks today I would let them decide where they wanted to cum. I was kneeling with Rob behind me and Mike in my mouth as they drew closer and closer. From the way they were both groaning, I knew they were fighting for just a little more endurance. "Boys, I know you're both oh so close, and you've been so good to me, you can cum anywhere you want."

"Oh fuck Sara," Rob groaned as he pulled out, "on your face." I smiled as I crawled off the bed and knelt on the floor. Of all the times Rob and I had been together, that was the one thing I wouldn't let him do, so his request didn't surprise me.

Sitting back on my heels, I tilted my head back as they scrambled off the bed and stood in front of me. "Don't be shy now boys," I said running my hands along their thighs, "stroke those beautiful cocks for me." Pulling them even closer, I snaked my tongue out to lick both the heads as they started to stroke themselves. I wanted to watch as they came, so I kept my eyes open as they both groaned and thick ropes of cum exploded all over my face. Cupping their balls in my hands, I massaged them as rope after rope of salty cum covered me. I did eventually have to close my eyes as the cum began to sting. Grasping their shafts, I pulled both of their heads into my mouth and sucked the last few drops before swirling my tongue around them. I was quite surprised to realize that they both had a hand on my head as I licked them clean.

"Holy fuck that was amazing," Rob said stumbling back against the bed. I was still on my knees and was slowly cleaning their cum off of my face. Running my fingers through the sticky mess I brought as much to my mouth as possible, reveling in the flavor. I loved the looks on their faces as I slowly cleaned myself of their cum.

"Hmm you are both so delicious," I said, finally standing up. Bending over, I quickly gave each of their cocks a quick lick before kissing first Mike then Rob. "Thank you so much, that was incredible," I said crawling into Rob's lap, "Did you enjoy watching me or was that just heat of the moment?"

"I enjoyed it. You looked so sexy it was insane." Grabbing my ass he pulled me tight against him and pressed his mouth to mine. Instantly our mouths were open and our tongues were swirling around each other. Lying back on the bed, Rob and I continued to kiss as his hands moved up and down my back, tracing little patterns in my skin with his fingers. Slowly the intensity of the kiss lessened and eventually broke. Laying my head on his chest, I stretched out next to him and lay there listening as his breathing finally slowed and he drifted off to sleep.

Slipping out of the bed, I made my way down the hallway to check on everyone else. Between the tangle of bodies on my bed and the naked flesh strewn around the living room, everyone appeared to be asleep. I double-checked the thermostat to make sure the heat was on before grabbing blankets and covering everyone up. I forced myself to suppress a laugh when Tiffany rolled over and cuddled up to Mike, her hand wrapping around his cock as she slept. That was going to be entertaining in the morning, I was sure of that. Once everyone was covered and the house locked up, I crawled back into bed with Rob and let the steady sounds of his breathing lull me to sleep.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.