Transformations - A Love Story

Story Info
A husband and wife go through a life-changing journey
37k words
4.7
102.2k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a wave of pleasure shoot through me as her lips touched my right nipple... instantly as she touched me, then more as she began to kiss my right breast. Next, her right hand slid to my left breast and she slowly started to circle my nipple with her index finger.

My eyes shot open and I let out a sigh – having never been awoken to anything like this. I heard a subtle "mmmmm" come from Danielle acknowledging my sigh, but the vibration of her simple hum sent more waves of warmth through me emanating from my right nipple.

I tucked my head down slightly and could smell her soft, beautiful hair. As I gently kissed the top of her head, my hands slid down her back and over her satin chemise. It felt incredible against her soft skin... and I noticed how nice it felt against my own skin as she continued her lusty assault of my right nipple.

"Oh my God, Dani", I said as my left hand slid up her back and to her head – gently pushing her harder against my chest. She responded with a slight pinch to my left nipple followed by a rhythmic massage of the area around my nipple.

A warmth started building in me – like nothing I had ever felt before. It started from my breasts but went to my center... and just emanated out in all directions.

It was an incredible feeling and all I could think was that I needed to share it with Dani. I rolled her onto her back, and lifted her chemise before rolling onto her and suckling her left breast. Her nipple responded immediately and expanded, as the areola surrounding it tightened. She managed to slip her right hand between us and began to roll my left nipple between her fingers. "Almost as big as mine", she giggled as she placed her left hand behind my head and began to run her fingers through my hair.

I ran my left hand, upside down, slowly down her belly, lightly tickling with my fingernails as I worked my way south in a zigzag pattern. As I got to the top of her satin panties, I rolled my hand and let my index finger slide sideways under the band. And then began to tease her with a "come hither" motion as my finger danced back and forth across the top of her muff. She placed her right hand gently on my left wrist and began to stroke it slowly – signaling her pleasure.

As I gently increased my suction on her left breast, I began to run my tongue in a circular pattern around her nipple and across her areola. Dani's back arched slightly as she sighed. Then my left hand began to move further down between her legs. I felt her wetness as my finger reached the crest of her labia. I gave her nipple a playful nibble as my left finger explored the contour of her engorged lips – seeking the source of her warm wetness. As I found my target, I pushed the tip of my finger inward, taking her juices and stroking upward to her clit. I didn't even have to see it to know that her eyes shot wide open; her happy moan and her slight thrust harder into my finger said it all.

Dani stopped playing with my left nipple and instead opened her right hand fully and took hold of my left breast – and began to massage it. My nipple was extremely sensitive and engorged more than I have ever felt before. The massage felt amazing and I just wanted her to grab my breast more. She did.

Dani had never been a fan of oral sex, but in that moment, I just had to have her beautiful womanhood in my mouth... and on my face. I used the back of my left hand to push downward on her panties and then expertly took gentle hold of the band and slid them down her thigh. In unison, Dani lifter her legs and bent them upwards to so could slip the panties off of her. "Roll over," I whispered.

As I rolled onto my back and Dani rolled onto me, I placed my hands on either side of her hips and signaled that I wanted her to move upward. She looked into my eyes and I seductively ran the tip of my tongue across my upper lip... and as I did, I nudged her hips slightly more forward to let her know what I wanted. Dani flicked her eyebrows upward, smiled and began to work herself up my body.

She stopped moving as she got just below my chest. She slipped both of her index fingers between her legs and into her wetness. Then, she started circling both of my nipples with her wet fingers. I responded – my small areolas tightened and my nipples puffed upward and outward – larger than I had ever seen them before. As she continued to circle both of my nipples, she would interchange each index finger, sliding them between her legs to get them wet.

The warmth inside of me had turned into waves of heat and pleasure throughout my entire body. I was in ecstasy like I had never experienced.

Dani stopped circling my nipples. She extended her left hand around my entire right breast and began to knead it. Then she slid her right hand between us and between her legs... and I could feel it as she inserted at least 2 of her fingers inside of herself. And moments later, those fingers soaked in her juices were running under and around my nose. Dani's scent was intoxicating.

"You want this?" she whispered seductively.

"Yes," I replied. "I want to make you cum in my mouth." It was all I could think... I just had to have her.

Dani slid herself up, placing her kneeled legs on either side of my head... and lowered her amazing, hot sex onto my face. I had never smelled anything so erotic. I had never tasted anything so wonderful as I extended my tongue to greet her extended clit. As she sat lightly on top of me, I was able to run my tongue from her wet spot to her clit – licking.

She moved herself up ever so slightly so that her hood rubbed against the end of my nose... and her wet opening was aligned with my mouth.

"Suck me," she commanded. And I wanted nothing other than to obey. I was treated with more of her succulent juices as I kissed and sucked at her glorious sex.

Firmly planted on my face, Dani put her arms behind her and placed her hands onto my chest. As she ever so gently moved her hips forward and back to massage her clit against the tip of my nose, she began to knead both of my breasts.

What came out of my mouth was somewhere between and growl and a moan... of pure ecstasy... pure carnal bliss. My hands went to her hips and gorgeous ass as I helped support her motions to fondle her clit against my nose. While at the same time, pushing her down harder on my face so I could get my tongue even deeper into her glorious sex... and drinking her juices.

I could feel the orgasm rise in her as her motions, breathing and sounds began to peak. And then I was rewarded with something that had never happened in our 10 years of marriage... or with any other woman I had been with prior to meeting Danielle... she began to squirt. At first, just a few drops. But as she climaxed, a warm flow began in waves matching her orgasmic rhythm. I opened my mouth and drank from her... wave after wave... until my mouth was full and I had to swallow. Then more waves, and more juices. I was treated with at least 3 mouthfuls of Dani's juices. To be honest, I forgot to count. I just wanted more.

As the orgasm subsided, Dani released my breasts and leaned forward. She slowly moved herself off of my face and down my body. Eventually, collapsing on top of me with her head resting next to mine on the pillow.

"That was..." she started...

"...fucking unbelievable!" I finished. We both giggled.

A few moments later, Dani rolled to her left and lay next to me. We just sat there and listened to each other's breathing – coming off of the greatest sexual high of either of our lives.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Dani said a couple of minutes later.

"I think I just did," I laughed. "No, silly," she said as she slid her right hand down my body toward my legs.

Until that moment, it had never occurred to me that I had never gotten hard during the entire, incredible event. The greatest mind-blowing sex of my life. The most incredible physical feelings of my life. The greatest orgasm I could ever imagine sharing with a woman – my incredible wife – and I had never gotten hard or even thought about getting my cock inside of her.

I kissed Dani's forehead. "I am the most sexually satisfied husband in the world right now, gorgeous."

She slid her right hand back up my body – tickling all the way up. When she reached my left nipple, she began to play. "Are you sure?" she said playfully with a giggle. And as the waves of pleasure went through my from my breast, I just said "mmmmm...", tucked my face even deeper into her hair.

... and we fell asleep.

Danielle and I had met 12 years ago at work. We were immediate friends and over time, as they say, things turned to something more. Almost a year to the day from when we met, I asked her to marry me. And a year later, we were married.

Marrying your best friend – which Dani and I were... and are... means that you not only spend your time with your favorite person, but you get to build a life together. Relatively successful at work and eventually starting our own technology consulting firm, we carved out plenty of "together time" – both at home and on the occasional vacation to places around the world.

We were incredibly compatible and aligned... except for 1 area. And probably a common area. I wanted lots of sex... Dani liked less. In my mind, a lot less. And after the first year or so, it really seemed to progress (in the wrong direction, in my mind).

While I wasn't into anything "extreme", I did like to explore a bit. But Dani was rigidly tied to what I called "sit, stand, kneel" sex – always me on top... standard position. I had even tried overtures toward oral sex (me pleasuring her) in the past, and they were abruptly shot down.

We talked a lot about it, but nothing really changed. It seemed to be a combination of her not really enjoying the sex we were having, and not her being willing to experiment on other things that might bring more mutual pleasure. She "just wasn't into it" was how it seemed to me.

So we had agreed to go talk to someone. Not a sex therapist. Not a marriage counselor. But Erin Hunter was what I would call a "general counselor" who was just a great person to talk to. She was highly recommended by a trusted friend. We met several times as a couple and several times individually. And while our house didn't miraculously turn into a house of rampant sex, Dr Hunter helped both of us to get to a happier middle ground as it related to sex.


In retrospect, I'm not sure we ended up having more sex, but she helped us get to a happier place where I wasn't as dissatisfied with my sexual needs. And over the years, Dani and I had continued to see Dr. Hunter as we needed someone to talk to – about whatever we might like or need to talk about. She became a close friend.

"You have to tell him."

Danielle had a scheduled appointment the day after our wild night of sex. Dani just took a deep breath & exhaled. "Dani... you have to tell him," Erin repeated.

"I know," Dani said. "I've always known I would have to let him know. But it's just so good... so much better than I ever could have dreamed. He's always been my best friend and always been my favorite person on the planet. But now.... he's perfect!"

"Dani," Dr. Hunter began, "you decided to try going down a path. And even though I thought you should have discussed it before starting, you convinced me that you just wanted to give it a try. Now, you're more than 2 months into it and the effects are becoming obvious. Not just in your relationship but physically it's starting to become noticeable. I've known you both for years and when he was in here last week, I could see the difference."

"I really like the changes," Dani blurted out. "I mean I really like the physical changes. I got into this because of what the mental differences could be... but now... God, he's just so cute... so sexy."

"You know that it will just continue, right?" Erin said rhetorically. It will start to happen faster and soon... it can't be stopped. This will be permanent."

"I know," Dani replied. I did all the research... read all the articles, reviews and stories. And I thought that I'd be OK stopping before any physical changes started to happen. But as his emotions & attitude started to change, I really liked it. I wanted to keep it up. And now that some physical changes are coming along with it... well... like I said... I LIKE THEM!"

Erin Hunter leaned forward. "Dani, I am your friend... as much as I am doctor to both of you, I am also your friend. I care deeply about both of you individually... and you together. This is something you need to discuss."

Dani's head lowered slightly in acknowledgement.

"He's your best friend," Eric continued. "You want the same things."

Dani looked up and raised one of her eyebrows as if to say "really?"

Erin smiled. "You might be surprised," she said. The she cocked her head and said "or maybe you won't be surprised."

"You're right," Dani said. Then she smiled and added, "what they hell would we do without you, Erin?"

That night, Danielle and Andy lay in bed with the TV watching them (more than they were watching it). In their usual positions, Andy was propped up on the right side of the bed with his right arm extending under Dani's pillow. Dani was tucked in close next to him.

The show that was on reached a commercial – usually the break to turn off the TV and go to sleep... or occasionally, turn off the TV and do something else. With a push of the button on the remote, the TV went dark.

"That was the most incredibly night of my life last night," Andy said as he rolled over slightly toward Dani.

She smiled... and watched as his left hand unconsciously went toward his left nipple and he brushed it a couple of times with the side of his thumb. His nipple and areola, already larger than they had been a couple of months ago, tightened and extended.

"I loved last night, too," Dani said as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek... "but I have something to talk with you about."

"What's up, babe?" he said.

Dani took a deep breath and sighed as she exhaled.

Andy ran his fingers gently through Dani's hair. "Hey, sweetie... what's up? Tell me," he said sweetly.

Dani snuggled closer and began...

"Since we met, it seems like the only area where we haven't seemed to align is our sex life. Our life is great... but sex seems to get in the way."

Andy kissed her head and Dani continued...

"Erin has been amazing for both of us... to help us as a couple and also to help each of us to better understand the other... and ourselves. To me, babe, it's been a disconnect about what we each want. I want to be intimate with you – wholly and fully intimate. But to me, that doesn't just equate to sex. Sometimes it does... but just not as often as you seem to want that. And on the other side, I'm looking for more than sex. Sitting here right now, cuddled into you... this is the happiest, warmest place on earth. Sitting around and just lightly touching. Holding hands some times when we're walking. Intimacy to me is a holistic thing where our lives are intimate from top to bottom."

Andy acknowledged things with a quick squeeze of his right arm.

"You see," Dani said happily, "that is exactly what I'm talking about. Just a simple motion like that – probably something you didn't even think about – that is what I love." She nuzzled closer and lightly kissed his shoulder.

"I like that, too," he whispered and pecked her head again gently.

"But it hasn't always been that way." Dani waited a few moments before continuing. "We've talked about this with Erin. I felt that it was all about getting inside of me and cumming to you. Anything before that used to feel like a set of steps to get to your goal. And I had to perform. We could never just cuddle like this and not even think that anything more was going to happen. I could never dream of you just laying your hand in my lap without knowing it was going to quickly go from laying your hand there to touching to rubbing to sex."

"I know, babe," Andy began. "And I really made a big effort to understand and be more like that for you... for us."

Dani kissed his shoulder again gently. "I know..." she trailed off.

"But???..." Andy said softly after a few seconds.

"We still wanted different things... in the end, we were still looking for different things..." she replied. A few moments later, she continued... "Erin and I talked a lot about this. And most of it is the classic 'what guys want vs what girls want' stuff."

Andy resisted the urge to pull her closer. He didn't want her to misinterpret his actions. So he lay there quietly waiting for Dani to continue.

"I started reading... and looking things up online. Surely this is something that millions of couples have faced. I was looking for ideas... looking for answers. I eventually found an online forum for women... women who shared the same questions as me: how can I help make our relationship more intimate in the ways I am looking for while still satisfying my husband?"

She paused. And Andy remained quiet, still not wanting anything to be misinterpreted.

"There was a thread in there with a group of women who had come up with some ideas that seemed to help their husbands become more intimate... and satisfied with that type of female intimacy."

Andy turned his head slightly more toward Dani, very curious at where this was going.

"The general idea was that if they could get their husbands to inherently think more like a woman, that both partners could be happier and more satisfied with their intimacy."

Dani paused again. Andy's curiosity was piqued to an extreme, but he waited for her to continue...

"There were lots of ideas and different ways to go... some of them extreme... some of them not."

"Like what?" Andy asked.

"A lot of them tried hypnosis... trying to help plant seeds so that their husbands understood women better. Others talked about drugs and hormones."

Andy eyes widened.

Dani waited a few moments, then continued... "and then there was this thread about using herbs and other natural methods."

"What would that do?" Andy asked.

"I did a lot of research. The idea is that how we act isn't purely biological. In fact, the natural chemical balance in our bodies can be much stronger than our physiology – guiding it and controlling it."

"Like over-eating can make you fat," Andy said half-jokingly.

"Sort of... yes," Dani replied. "But it's a lot more than that. And it's not just biological. It's also psychological. So you know that drugs are used for all kinds of mental therapy?"

"Sure," Andy replied, "I took ADD medication as a kid."

"Exactly," Dani said. "But those are drugs. What I am talking about is the idea of herbal and other natural materials being able to impact a person psychologically and mentally."

"Go on," Andy said.

"What makes me a girl?" Dani asked after a few moments.

"Well, your body... and the way that you think and feel," Andy replied.

"Right. And what is it in me that makes me think, feel and act this way?"

Andy lay silent... thinking.

"It's my chemical balance," Dani replied. "My hormones."

"OK," Andy said, coaxing her to continue.

"So this whole idea in this thread was about using herbs to have an impact on the chemical and hormonal balance."

"So like giving a guy a bunch of female hormone pills?" Andy asked.

"No... not that. This was about using natural methods to have the body direct and adjust to a different balance."

"I don't understand," Andy said.

Dani propped herself up a bit on her side so she could look more into her husband's eyes. "When each of us were born, we had some physical characteristics that differentiated use between male & female."

"My favorite parts!" Andy giggled... purposely injecting some humor to relieve some tension and let Dani know he was into this discussion.