Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Jimmy and pals get mods. The other captured women wake up.
5.1k words
4.64
54.5k
33

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy, and, as always, we love to hear from you!

------------

The boys walked into Demona's lab. It was empty, but the doors at the back were open. They stepped through into a cavernous room.

"Whoa," Hank whispered.

The room looked like something out of a mad scientist's playroom. There were control panels and medical instruments and machines. Some things looked like articulated robots.

And, everywhere there were bondage devices: chairs, gurneys, and stocks with heavy steel restraints. All of them were empty.

What caught their eyes even more were the tall cylinders of liquid made of thick glass and chrome. The fluids inside were pink, blue, or green.

Doctor Demona stood with her back to the naked boys. Her shapely legs were put on prominent display in the stiletto heels and short, pink uniform.

She was standing in front of a control panel attached to a cylinder of pink fluid.

Inside was a nude, beautiful blonde girl. She dangled from thin wires that kept her suspended at the mid point of the cylinder. She was completely submerged and she drifted slowly back and forth, rocked by unseen currents in the pink water.

A thick tube was in her mouth and she seemed to be sucking it like a cock. Her nostrils were closed with a clip, and her eyes and ears were covered with goggles and some kind of earphones.

Two more hoses were attached to her breasts covering the nipples.

Other than the hair on her head and her eyebrows and lashes, she was hairless.

A thick black tube was pumping into and out of her gaping pussy, while a smaller tube thrust into her ass.

Demona turned and looked at them. "That's what I like: I like to turn around and see naked boys." She winked.

Jimmy walked up to her and kissed her hand. "Sugar Tits said you were ready for us."

"Yes," Demona said. She pointed to three bondage tables. "Have a seat."

Jimmy sat down on the first. The tables had moving sections for the arms, legs, and head so that the occupant could be placed in any position needed.

Hank and the other boy eyed the chairs suspiciously.

Jimmy laughed. "Jesus, guys. Sit the fuck down. I've done this before, that's why I have eleven inches between my legs."

The boys looked at each other and reluctantly sat down.

Demona leaned over Jimmy.

He stared down her cleavage.

She winked. "I don't know which one of you is more twisted, you or Sugar?" She whispered. Demona locked the restraints around Jimmy's wrists and ankles, around his throat and waist.

She pushed a button and the leg sections raised and spread.

Jimmy's big cock and balls were completely exposed.

Demona smiled at Hank and reached down to close his restraints.

"Is... is that really necessary?" Hank mumbled.

"Oh, yes, Hank," Demona said. "Can't have you flailing around and hurting yourself during the procedure."

"How big are we going to be after this?" Jimmy asked.

Demona locked the restraints on Hank and moved to the other boy. "Sugar Tits said fifteen inches. Way outside specs, but she's got a lot of sway with the Church now. They'll let her get away with murder."

The boy stared nervously at the gleaming steel as Demona locked him down. "There, all done."

"Fifteen inches, huh?" Jimmy said.

"For you, yeah."

Hank and the other boy looked at each other. "Wait, how big are we going to be?"

Demona held up her hand as she crossed to a sheet covered tray. "Just a sec. I got measuring to do."

She took the sheet off. The tray was filled with needles containing a rainbow of colors.

"Wait, why are they different colors?"

Demona held a finger to her lips. She picked up a syringe with a long needle and red liquid. "Okay, stud. Time to become a porn star."

Jimmy laughed and laid his head back. "Shove it in me, Doc Demona."

Demona laughed. She leaned over and undid his restraints.

Jimmy smiled at the other boys.

"Why did you release him?" Hank asked.

"Because, dummy, this big alpha stud isn't going to resist." She took Jimmy's long cock in her fist and pumped a few times. Then she slid the needle in the base of his cock.

"Unnh, fuck yeah," Jimmy breathed.

Demona laughed as she emptied the syringe into his dick. "Goddamn pain slut. You're fucking weird."

She started to remove the needle.

"Take it out slow, babe. I like it."

She sneered and pushed it deeper.

"Mmm, marry me," Jimmy groaned.

"Sorry, fucker, I like girls." She pulled the needle out. "It'll take about two hours."

"Can I jerk off?"

"If you can take the pain, go for it."

She crossed to nameless boy.

"What are you going to do to me?"

She took hold of his six inch cock. "Twelve inches."

The boy grinned. "Fuck yes."

"Twelve inches long, about as thick as your wrist," Demona said as she leaned down and kissed his cheek.

He was beaming.

"And, 46K, 19, 36."

The boy looked confused. "What does that mean?"

"Measurements. We've never made a Futanari before. But, I think I have the whole ball sack with pussy thing worked out."

All the color drained out of his face. "What?! No!" He jerked in the restraints.

"Hence why I locked you down," Demona said as she rolled the cart with the syringes to the bondage table.

"Jimmy! Let me go, man! Don't let her do this."

"Huh? You know this is what you want. Why do you think I asked Demona if it could be done?" He laid a hand on the boy's shoulder. "It's not wrong to want to be a girl with a dick, man. I tried to tell you that day I saw your porn. We're going to help you become your fantasy."

The boy looked at them both in terror.

"You're a sissy. Sissies need tits," Demona said as she picked up a huge syringe filled with cotton candy pink liquid.

"This is not what I want!" He jerked and twisted on the table. "I don't want to be a shemale."

"Now, some people would say you are going to be a shemale - not accurate," Demona said. "A shemale is a man on a genetic level. This shit is going to turn all your XY chromosomes into XX chromosomes - that's genetically female. Then, I'm going to bolt on a big Futa cock and balls package.

The boy whined.

Demona slid the needle into his abdomen and the syringe slowly emptied.

He began to sob.

"Don't worry, that's just the hormones. You'll start feeling really good in a minute."

She turned to Hank and waved. "I didn't forget you."

"Jimmy, you son of a bitch. How could you do this? I'm your best friend!" Hank said through clenched teeth.

"That's exactly why," Jimmy said as he sat down beside Hank's table. "When I picture the perfect woman, she has your brain. Just... not your body, man. Sorry."

"Fuck you!" Hank screamed.

"Oh, you will," Demona said. "Frankly, Jimmy, I would have thought you would have had more exotic tastes. 36DD-19-32? I mean, shit, don't you at least want some enormous boobs on her?"

"My cock! How big will it be?" Hank screamed.

"What cock?" Demona asked innocently and then broke into a devilish smirk.

Jimmy wrinkled his nose in disgust. "You're going to be my girlfriend, Hannah. I'll be the one with the cock, babe."

***

Sugar Tits held Stacie tight in the back-room shower. The room had been greatly expanded since Sugar Tits had first used it. Fifty people could shower comfortably under the warm jets in the white tile room. There were benches all around the shower room for reclining with a lover.

She turned Stacy around and put the woman's hands against the tile wall. She washed her body gently with the fragrant soap, paying careful attention to her breasts and swollen cunt lips.

Stacie sighed and moaned under Sugar's expert hands.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"You're the best, Sugar Tits. Today has been incredible." She kissed Sugar's hand as it passed in front of her lips.

Sugar Tits smiled. The new Stacie was almost complete mentally. She was ready to be turned out as a MILF slut.

But, old Stacie was still in there. It was time for her to go on to whatever spiritually came next -- which was nothing. You lived, you died. No heaven and no hell. All just constructs to make you behave. There was only debauchery to make it bearable.

She pressed Stacie against the tiles, holding her fast. "Time for my lovely Stacie slut to go to sleep. Just for a minute, and then never again. I promise."

"Huh?" Stacie whispered. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

And, then she opened her eyes. The look was panic and fear and she let out a scream that echoed above the sound of the spraying water.

"Quiet, cunt," Sugar Tits said.

The woman twisted and tried to get out of Sugar's grasp.

Sugar Tits slammed her hard against the tile, driving the wind from her lungs. She licked the woman's ear lobe. "Go ahead and scream. No one will hear. The only people close enough to hear you would just be turned on. Go ahead and try to break free. I am ten times stronger than you, bitch."

Stacie broke into sobs.

"Yes, cry. I woke you up to kiss you goodbye. It's time for old, boring Stacie to die. I made a much better version. She's a wet dream MILF." She laughed. "By now, your children have figured out Mommy is missing. They've called Daddy. He'll come running, but they will never find you here. Your poor kids are going to cry and cry, but Daddy's new wife will become their favorite Mommy in time."

Stacie cried hysterically.

"That's right, let it all out. But, don't worry, new Stacie will be a Mommy too! I've made her a brand new family. I built her a young daughter out of a diseased drug addict. She's going to be Mommy's irresistible slutty daughter. And, new Stacie has twins as well. One of them is a hard muscled piece of man meat with a thirteen inch dick. He's going to turn Mommy into his personal cum dump."

Stacie screamed.

Sugar Tits laughed. "All because Mommy needed a vibrator. Silly slut, we live for prey like you." She spun the terrified woman around in her arms and crushed her against her enormous breasts. "Goodbye, old Stacie. Believe me, the new you is going to enjoy the fuck out of all this."

Sugar Tits mashed her mouth against Stacie's. The woman fought her, but the white witch was sending her thoughts directly into Stacie's brain, destroying neurons, re-routing others.

Old Stacie went away. Her mind turned to static.

New Stacie opened her eyes and moaned into the kiss.

Sugar Tits grinned as she pulled back.

"What happened?" Stacie asked.

"You fell asleep, and I thought I would wake you with a kiss." She leaned in and kissed her again. "Looks like it worked."

Stacie smiled at her seductively. "Sugar Tits, you have corrupted my very soul." Her hands trailed down Sugar's back and cupped her big, firm ass.

"Mmm, that's exactly what I wanted to hear." Sugar Tits led her dripping from the shower.

***

Ray thrust into Sister Asmodea's tight pussy as they watched the security monitors from Ray's office on sublevel four.

The little nun was riding his huge cock reverse cowgirl and squeezing her tits at the same time. Ambrosia leaked through her fingers and dripped on the floor.

They had watched Sugar Tits perform the final personality modifications on Stacie through the security monitor.

"Cum in me, Ray! Jesus! I need your cum in me!"

Ray chuckled and his peach sized balls drew up. His thick cock throbbed as he filled the nun full.

She came, squeezing him with powerful cunt muscles.

Slowly, he grew softer. He slid his entire seventeen inch length out of her long cunt canal. The Sisters of Morpheus were built to handle the cock of the living god, Morpheus. Even a generously endowed Whoremaster was not a challenge for the thin nun.

Asmodea stood up, letting the thick cum slide out of her cunt and down her latex clad thighs. "Thank you, Ray. I needed you."

Ray leaned back in the chair. "Asmodea, baby, we don't have to sneak down here to fuck. You and I can have sex anytime you want it. You can sleep in the harem with Sugar and Demona if you like." He stood up and kissed her neck. "You don't have to be alone."

She turned her head and kissed his cheek. "No, you said it yourself. I'm the liaison. I can't be fucking my staff all the time. I have to maintain some distance, even if I don't want to."

"Okay. Just remember, anytime you need us, we're here for you. Don't suffer."

She laughed. "Being horny isn't suffering, you big oaf."

"Speak for yourself, blue balls on a Whoremaster are painful as fuck."

She laughed again and watched the monitors. Sugar Tits was leading Stacie to the elevators. "She is so amazing. No wonder you love her so much."

"Who, Sugar? She's the most deliciously evil creature I ever met. The best thing that ever happened to me was her walking into this store." He was pulling on his loose pants and buckling them at his rock hard waist.

Asmodea turned and picked up a clipboard on Ray's desk. "So, of the eight sluts brought in this morning, we have seven in holding. I can't believe the change Sugar Tits and Demona have made in the drug addict. She's stunning."

"Yeah, I want a piece of that pie when it is done."

Asmodea laughed. "Horny again already? I guess Whoremasters really are fuck machines."

He spanked her ass through her mini skirt. "Yes, we are."

Asmodea winked. "And, I'm glad of it. Now, what are we going to do with the other seven?" She handed the clipboard to him.

Ray studied the board. "I'm taking five to make into street whores -- Havana raised the quota. That leaves one for the special project in the tank," he looked at her and smiled. "And, one new sister to help you out."

"Oh, no, I'm fine."

"Asmodea, you need an assistant. Time to make a new nun."

Asmodea sighed. "You're right. I know."

"You try to do too much. You need to delegate."

She smiled and nodded as he handed her back the clipboard. "Okay, well let's see if there are any good candidates."

***

"Where are you taking me?" Stacie asked as the elevator descended.

"We have a... medical facility downstairs. We're going to make some modifications to you there."

Stacie stared into her eyes. "Modifications? Should I be worried?"

"No. You'll love what we do, and they won't hurt a bit."

Stacie smiled nervously.

The doors opened on level ten.

They were in a hospital-like area with white walls.

Sugar Tits led her along the empty corridor.

The left wall was tile like the right just outside the elevator, but farther down it turned to glass.

She stopped and looked through the glass wall.

It was some sort of aquarium! A massive cavern filled with twelve feet of water.

"That's amazing!"

Something moved in the murky water.

"What do you have in there?" Stacie whispered.

"Don't be afraid," Sugar Tits whispered. "The glass is thick, it can't get out."

The shape rocketed through the water and stopped against the glass with a thump.

Stacie stumbled backward, and Sugar Tits caught her with a laugh.

"He's very aggressive," Sugar Tits giggled.

It was a man. He had a strong, chiseled face with flowing white hair. His eyes were large and round like a fish. He smiled at Stacie. His chest was broad and hard muscled with big, body builder arms. Gills pulsated on his neck.

Mostly human looking. But, below the waist was a different story. Instead of legs, he had the body of a fish with iridescent green scales and a strong, webbed tail.

But, the most terrifying thing was the mass of pink tentacles that grew from the point where the creature's crotch should have been. Three of the tentacles had penis shaped heads, while two more had large suction cups on the end.

The final tentacle ended in a hard needle like stinger complete with a pulsating bag of what Stacie imagined was venom at its base.

"Some kind of mermaid?"

"Well, merman, in this case. He's an experiment. A successful one, so far. Today he starts the final phase of testing."

"Final phase? And, if he passes?"

Sugar Tits smiled. "We'll pick a tourist area and release him into the water. A field test."

He swam closer to Stacie. His 'cocks' swelled in size while the suction cups attached to the glass and undulated as if they were sucking.

The big stinger darted out and tapped the glass in front of Stacie's face.

"What will it do near a beach like that?" Stacie whispered.

Sugar Tits laughed. "Chaos." She kissed the back of Stacie's neck. "And, procreation."

She led Stacie away and the creature turned and darted off.

Sugar Tits walked through Demona's lab and into the big room beyond.

Stacie walked in behind her. "Holy fuck," she whispered.

She saw a naked blonde girl floating in a tube of pink liquid, but the sight on the floor below was even more amazing.

Hank was fastened spread eagle in some kind of BDSM device. His cock and balls appeared to be shrinking, and small pubescent breasts had sprouted on his chest. He was moving his head side to side and moaning.

The other boy was arching his back against the restraints. He too was growing breasts, but his genitals were getting bigger, not smaller. His eyes were wide open in panic.

A doctor in a pink fetish uniform was kneeling in front of Jimmy with a tape measure. She had her fist wrapped around the base of his dick. "Fifteen inches! Full growth!"

Jimmy stared down at her with a look of pure lust.

Sugar Tits put her arm around Jimmy's waist. "Now, that is what I call a cock."

Jimmy kissed her and fondled her big jugs. "Thank you, Sugar. I can't tell you how happy this all makes me."

She kissed his cheek. "Picking Donny that first night was the right decision, but I owed you too, Jimmy. One day, I'll make you a full Whoremaster, I promise." She pointed at the transforming Hank. "How is your new girlfriend coming?"

"She's going to be beautiful," the doctor said as she stood up.

Stacie stared. The doctor had olive skin and her body was covered in colorful tattoos. Piercings adorned her body.

"Stacie, this is Doctor Demona. She is our resident physician."

Demona winked. "I prefer mad scientist." She reached out and took Stacie's hand. "Please tell me you like girls," Demona said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Sugar Tits laughed. "Stacie is my MILF project I've been talking to you about."

"A MILF who likes girls? I hope?"

Stacie blushed. "I... like kissing Sugar Tits, so... I guess."

"Mmm, we all like kissing Sugar Tits, believe me." She put her arm around Stacie's waist and pointed at the science fiction themed room. "What do you think of my little slut factory?"

"It's very impressive." She shivered.

"Oh! Don't be afraid, honey. I just strapped them down because they needed convincing. You want to be the best MILF slut you can be, right?"

Stacie licked her lips. "I definitely do."

"Then no bondage for you... unless you want it?" She winked.

Stacie shrugged. "Maybe."

The three women laughed.

***

Alicia Davis held her sister Naomi as she cried in the locked room. Five other girls were in the padded cell with them. They had been there all day.

The room was padded in soft vinyl floor to ceiling. A single fluorescent light fixture was recessed in the ceiling and protected by a steel grate. In one corner, there was a toilet and bidet. Bottled water was stacked neatly on the opposite wall, but, after watching one of the other girls go into a fit of masturbation after drinking one, they all decided to go thirsty.

Naomi shivered uncontrollably.

"It's okay," Alicia whispered.

They were all naked, and they had woken up that way on the padded floor.

They could find no door - only four seamless, padded walls.

Alicia and Naomi had been visiting New York from their home in Kansas. They had been to a show on Broadway and had called an Uber to take them back to their hotel.

Alicia could remember getting in the car and a strange smell. After that, everything went black.

They woke up in the padded room.

12