Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her right hand released its grip on his cock and she yanked up her skirt, exposing her soaked panties. She slid her fingers under the white cotton and massaged her clit.

"No, oh please, Amber. Use both hands, it feels much better," Donny whined dramatically.

Amber sobbed and let go of her wet pussy, returning her hand to his shaft.

"Poor Amber," Donny whispered. "She wants to cum too, don't you, baby?"

Amber moaned with three inches of cock in her mouth.

"I know. I'll bet if you asked real nice, Madison would tickle your little clitty for you."

Amber shook her head and pulled her mouth off his dick. "N... No. Not gay." She sucked him back in.

"Neither am I, honey," Madison whispered. "I'm just a perv."

Amber stopped sucking again. "I... I don't know."

Madison leaned close. "I really want to, Amber. Don't you want me to make you feel good? Don't you want to cum?"

Amber whined. "You... you won't tell?"

Madison giggled. "No. Never. It'll be our little secret."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Then... okay."

"Okay what... you have to say it, Amber."

"Would you... play with my pussy and make me cum?"

Madison nodded and smiled. She slid her red nailed fingers under Amber's panties from the front.

Amber looked up at Donny.

He nodded his approval.

She moaned as Madison took control of her clit and then sucked Donny's iron hard dick into her mouth again.

With her free hand, Madison rubbed the back of Donny's head. "We're so fucking good together."

"Yes, we are."

Donny held the wheel one handed and stroked Amber's blonde curls as she sucked, lost in the twin's combined pheromones.

"She's so wet. We need to convert her. I mean, she could be a great school girl slut. Imagine her in a Catholic school uniform?"

"Unnh," Donny groaned. "Fuck she knows how to blow dick."

Madison laughed as she increased her motions on the girl's clit.

Donny swallowed. "No. She's some kind of VIP. Nothing permanent, that comes straight from Sugar Tits."

"Is that why they called us out tonight? Oh, Donny, she is really working those hips. She's going to go off like a firecracker."

"Sis, I am not far behind." Donny shook his head. "No, Sugar wanted us for a different reason, she didn't say what. I'm not supposed to bring them Amber till next week, but Ray said to bring her in early. Fuck! Christ, she got past her gag reflex!"

"Oh, Amber, so good," Madison encouraged. "Swallow his big dick."

"Gonna cum, Maddy!" Donny growled.

"Don't you dare! Amber cums first."

She needn't have told him. An instant later Amber screamed with his dick lodged in her throat.

"Oh, God, Amber, you're cumming so hard!" Madison gasped. The coed's cunt was spasming hard on her fingers.

"Fuck!" Donny cried and unloaded in Amber's hot throat.

Amber was gulping as she pulled back, his delicious cum filling her mouth.

She held him there, stroking his cock as Madison gently massaged her quivering pussy.

Amber let his softening cock slip from her mouth. She smiled, opening her mouth and showing him the load of cum.

Madison practically dove over the seat and locked her lips on Amber's before she could resist.

Stunned, Amber let Madison suck some of the cum from her mouth.

"Mmm," Madison hummed. She swallowed a little and then pushed some back into Amber's hot little mouth.

Amber swallowed it down and let her feed it to her a drop at a time.

Once her mouth was empty, Madison leaned back. "See? Not so bad kissing a girl, is it?"

Amber lay on Donny's lap, his softening cock against her cheek, and slowly began to smile.

12