Transformations - The New Gym Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, it was the center of the room that captured her attention.

There was a glass cube in the center of the room, easily fifteen feet on a side. The walls stretched from floor to ceiling. A shallow pool was sunk into the foundation with a raised dais in the center just long enough for a person to kneel on. Seats were built into the side of the pool.

The liquid inside was the same viscous looking pink liquid that flowed through the fountain in the spa lobby.

The scent of strawberries and apples was very strong in the room.

"Come, darlings," Maria said as she led them to the pool.

Pam hesitated outside the glass walled room. "N... No. I don't want to. What is that liquid?"

Maria rubbed the small of Pam's back. "It's a very special liquid called Ambrosia. It's going to help you be a good girl for me."

Pam moaned. Then, she shook her head, "No. I want to leave."

Maria beckoned to Emma who already had one foot in the pink liquid.

"What's wrong, Mistress?" Emma asked.

Maria rubbed Pam's hair. "Oh, I'm afraid Pam needs you to encourage her. Come over here and take charge, Emma."

Maria backed away as Emma took Pam's hand.

"Get in the pool, Pam," Emma said.

"No, Pam, let's just go..."

"I said, get in the pool, Pam. Do as I say."

Pam's eyes flickered from her friend to the floor. "No, please don't make me," she whispered.

"Do as I say," Emma said as she pulled her toward the pool.

"Ow! Emma, you're hurting me."

She twisted Pam's wrist. "In here, I'm your Mistress. Do you understand?"

Pam was crying. "Yes... Yes, Mistress."

"Better," Emma said as Pam stopped resisting. "You want to please me, don't you, Pam?"

Pam nodded. "Yes... Mistress."

Emma smiled. "Step down."

Pam put her foot into the pink liquid.

It felt alive. It seemed to caress her skin and it tingled.

She smiled and submerged her leg up to the knee. "Sooo nice!"

"See, Mistress knows best," Emma said as she followed her into the warm pink pool.

It rose up Pam's thighs and she cried out when it touched her bare pussy. "Oh! Oh, it's going inside me!"

Emma gasped and nodded as her own hips went under.

Pam turned and tried to climb out, but Emma pulled her deeper.

"No! Mistress, please! It doesn't feel right."

"Don't fight me."

Pam began to sob and collapsed into Emma's arms.

"You see, dear, Emma has a more perverse mind than you. She's much more accepting of the Ambrosia. How lucky you are to have such a morally flexible friend," Maria said as she began undressing.

Emma looked up at Maria in undisguised lust as the woman slid her rubber skirt down her long legs. Her beautiful sex glistened.

Emma turned Pam around and put her arms around her. She tilted Pam's head up. "Watch. Watch her."

Pam sighed as she watched Maria unclasp the halter and remove it.

Mistress's breasts were enormous, and they didn't need support.

Metal rings dangled from both nipples, but they weren't piercings.

Maria twisted the rings, and they released tiny clamps from her nipples.

Breast milk sprayed two feet as the pressure released.

She walked to the pool and sat down on the edge. She unzipped the left white stiletto boot and slid it off.

Pam gasped.

Her left foot was pointed straight down like a ballet dancer. Her foot didn't seem flexible.

Maria reached down and began massaging her foot. "I was the first, you know? The first white witch. The prototype. When Morpheus first shaped me, his technique was far from perfected. I spent decades with feet with fused bones - I could only walk in my heels." She groaned and her foot began to bend. "But now? I can bend them, with some effort." She flexed her toes and smiled. Then she took off the other boot.

Maria smiled and slid into the pink liquid.

Maria closed her eyes and moaned as she sank into one of the built in seats.

The Ambrosia came up to her chin.

She opened her eyes. Maria held out her hands. "Come."

Emma dashed to her right side and sat down in the seat beside her.

Maria looked into Pam's eyes. "Pam, why do you keep resisting?"

"I... don't want this."

"How do you know? Come. Sit."

"When... you touch us, we can't think clearly. I want to go home."

"To what? A husband who terrifies you? More failure in the bedroom?"

Pam looked at the stairs out of the pool. She could run, maybe make it out the door.

Maria drew in a sharp breath. "Why Pam? Why would you want to do that?" She looked genuinely hurt. "Don't you want to be my good girl?"

Pam orgasmed. Her legs went out from under her and her head plunged into the Ambrosia. It went into her mouth, her nose, her eyes.

She stood up spluttering, trying to clear the liquid from her face, but it coated her like a thin membrane.

Emma had hold of her then, pulling her to the side and pushing her into Maria's arms.

As soon as Mistress touched her, all thoughts of escape were gone. All that mattered was nestling against Mistress's beautiful breasts.

Emma returned to her place on Mistress's other side.

Maria rubbed their slick bottoms under the surface of the Ambrosia.

The women began kissing her neck as Maria reached between their legs, which they obediently spread open.

Maria probed the folds of their pussies, and they moaned against her.

"See how happy you are when you are under my control? It's the best feeling in the world, isn't it?"

Their hands roamed across her body, squeezing and caressing her breasts, her inner thighs.

"I'll tell you how this works, not that you'll be able to understand or even remember my words. When I touch you, I create a little personality inside your brain. Can you feel it pushing the old Pam and Emma away? If we stay here long enough, I could make your new personalities permanent. The old versions of you will just fade away. Wouldn't it be nice to just let all your old worries and responsibilities drift away. Just become my... good girls?"

Pam and Emma shuddered, orgasming together under the warm Ambrosia.

Maria laughed. "I so want to keep you with me forever. I shouldn't - it's certainly not what the old Pam and Emma would want. But, you see, dears, I can't help myself. I see pretty things and I want... I want to reshape them. Is it okay if I totally mind rape you both, erase your old personalities, and turn you into bimbo fucktoys for my pleasure?" She looked at them with a serious expression on her face.

Pam and Emma giggled and cuddled closer.

"Hmm, I'll take that as a yes, though I think if your minds were clear, you would be screaming in terror right now." She hugged them tightly. "Okay, let's see now. What do we name you?"

She kissed Pam deeply, exploring her sweet mouth with her tongue, which Pam sucked like a cock. Once she managed to retrieve her tongue, Maria whispered, "Pam first... now let's see. You have the prettiest little pink pussy, so I'm going to name the new you Pink Pussy Pammie. Do you like that?"

Pammie giggled. "Yes, Mistress."

"You're going to be my silly girl, aren't you?" Maria laughed. "No more anxiety for you, just giggles and pleasure. You're going to love pussy as much as cock - and you'll be getting plenty of both."

"Mmm, thank you, Mistress."

Emma was pouting. "What about me, Mistress?"

She turned and kissed Emma hard. "You? Why your name, my darling, is going to be Double M Emmie."

Emmie's brow furrowed. "Double M?"

Maria laughed. "Oh, you'll see. And, you'll like it." She kissed her pink glossed cheek. "You'll never be lonely again. Your whole life will be taken up with fucking and playing with cocks and pussies. No more Saturday nights in a chat room."

Emmie snuggled against her. "Thank you, Mistress."

She hugged them both. "We only want you to be happy. I want you to remember that."

***

She maneuvered both of them down to her nipples. Both girls giggled. Maria smiled. "Such silly girls. Drink, my loves. Let my evil fill you."

Emma and Pam looked lovingly into each other's eyes as they each sucked in a nipple and latched on like infants.

Maria sighed as her sweet ambrosia flowed into their sucking mouths. "Drink from me," she whispered. "With each drink, you are bonded to me. I am your Mistress, your Goddess."

The girls moaned as the ambrosia caused them to go into convulsions of orgasms. Their hands caressed her heavy breasts.

Maria urged their hands down to each other's pussies.

Their eyes which had been closed as they nursed, opened with a start as they fondled each other, finding their swollen clits and massaging.

Maria laughed. "Such beautiful lovers. It was a gift that you came to me today. I know you came here under false pretenses. Ready to tell me why yet?"

The girls continued to nurse and play with each other as their orgasms arced through their bodies like electric currents.

"No, I thought not. I can forgive, darlings. I am very old, and I have learned to be above the schemes of men and women alike." She wrapped her fingers in the slick hair of her new girls and pulled them away from her nipples. "Enough. Service me."

She planted her toes against the bottom of the pool and raised her hips out of the ambrosia. The liquid ran down her thighs and buttocks, revealing her clean cunt. She spread her legs wide. "Show Mistress how much you love her."

Emma and Pam rushed between her strong thighs. Pam devoured Maria's pussy, taking the inverted crucifix piercing over her clit and tugging it with her lips.

Emma slid lower and plunged her tongue into Maria's slick asshole.

Maria laughed as she came, coating her girls' faces with pussy juice. They moaned. They kissed and licked her flesh, worshiping her with their mouths and tongues.

Finally, Maria pushed them away. They fell into each others arms, kissing their Mistress's juices from each others face, their fingers probing at each others cunts and assholes.

"See, my darlings? I am here to free you, to make you happy forever as my slaves."

***

They smiled up at her.

"Pammie, Take Emmie to the center. Emmie, climb on the platform and get on your hands and knees. Teach Pammie how to plug your little butt." Maria settled back to watch.

Emmie led Pammie by the hand. "Come, Pammie. I want you to push one of those big plugs into my asshole. I want you to stretch me."

Pammie just nodded, her breath heavy.

Emmie climbed onto the platform and raised her sweet ass into the air. "I like it to hurt, Pammie. It's okay. Just push it in."

Pammie picked up one of the pink plugs from the platform. It was so big! Her little tushy couldn't possibly take something so big. She held it by the base and stroked the gently curved end. So much like a huge cock head, only with a tapered tip.

"I need it, Pammie. Push it in," Emmie said. She looked at Pammie with undisguised lust.

Pammie took a deep breath. She rubbed the pink tip against Emmie's slick little butt hole.

"Unnh! Yes, rape me with that big butt plug! Come on, Pammie, make me your fucking bitch!"

Pammie pushed.

Emmie's asshole began to open, swallowing the cone shaped tip that wedged into her. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, fuck!" Emmie screamed.

Pammie paused.

"No! Don't stop! Goddamn it, Pammie! Fuck my ass, you fucking whore!"

Pammie jumped at the curses coming from her friend's lips. She began to cry. "I don't want to hurt you, Emmie! I love you!"

Emmie groaned. "Pammie, I want you to hurt me. If you don't, I will sure as fuck hurt you. Now, hurt me, you worthless cunt!"

Pammie pushed, harder this time. The plug inched forward. It was almost inside her, this plug as big as a beer can that stretched out her little butt to the breaking point.

"Gah! Yes! Motherfucker!" Pammie squealed.

She shoved herself back and the plug popped through. Her little hole closed down on the base, the massive girth swallowed up by her anus.

Pammie fell back in the pink fluid.

Emmie growled.

She slid off the platform and into the liquid, swimming under it until she slid up Pammie's body. Her hard nipples trailed along Pammie's stomach. Then her arms went around Pammie's neck and she pulled her down into a wet kiss.

All the while, Emmie was pushing her back to the altar.

Pammie whined when she realized Emmie was pushing her onto the platform. "No! No, I can't!"

"Quiet, you fucking whore! You belong to me now, right, Mistress?" Emmie asked. Her eyes were wild with lust.

"As I promised, Emmie. Do what you like."

Emmie grinned in triumph. "On your knees, ass in the air, cunt!"

Pammie shook her head, but she obeyed. "Please. Please don't hurt my little butt."

"Shut up, slut! I'm twice the man your limp dicked husband is, I know how to treat a submissive piece of ass like you."

Pammie laid her cheek on the surface of the pink liquid and cried. She arched her back. She belonged to Emmie.

Emmie stood up and kissed Pammie's slick pussy. She ran her tongue up and down.

"Ooo, Emmie! Oh, God!"

"Nice, isn't it?" Emmie whispered as she kissed Pammie's shapely buttocks. "Deep breath."

"What?"

Without warning, Emmie pushed her index finger up Pammie's tight butt to the third knuckle.

"No!" Pammie screamed.

Slap! Emmie spanked Pammie with her left hand. "Quiet, bitch!"

Pammie tried to pull away, but Emmie hit her again, harder this time.

Pammie sobbed, her hands gripping the platform under the ambrosia.

The slapping hand stopped. Emmie caressed her reddened backside, all the while twisting and moving the index finger in Pammie's butt. "Now, stop fighting. Do you want to make me angry?"

"No, Emmie! I'm sorry."

She felt a second finger probing around her anus.

God, no! Not another...

A second index finger plunged into her.

Pammie screamed. The digits hooked inside her and stretched her open.

"God, what a tight fucking ass! No wonder your husband wants to fuck it. But, who does this ass belong too, Pammie?" Emmie asked as she stretched and pulled.

Pammie felt like she was being turned inside out. "You! Emmie! I belong to you!"

Emmie laughed like she was possessed.

The fingers were agony.

She wanted to scream when she felt a third probing. She didn't dare make Emmie angry.

It slid into her, followed quickly by a fourth. More stretching.

"God, you're opening up, you'll be as loose as a ten dollar whore when I'm done with you," Emmie laughed.

And, she was opening. It was getting easier to accept the fingers. Soon there were six fingers in her. The pain subsided.

Pammie started to moan.

"Fucking whore, I knew you'd love it."

Pammie was lost. Nothing existed but the fingers that stretched her open. She screamed in ecstasy as she felt Emmie's tongue slip inside her between the fingers. The tip danced around the inside of her butt. "Oh, God! Emmie! Feels sooo good!"

Emmie leaned back. "See? I told you. Now you're a whore just like me."

Pammie giggled.

The fingers pulled out.

"Ooo, no, please, Emmie! Don't stop..."

But, Emmie had no intention of stopping. Smooth rubber slid into her asshole.

The plug! She had forgotten all about the plug.

Her butt hole felt like it was going to tear.

"Emmie! Please!"

Pop.

It surged up inside her, and she was closing on the thick base.

Pammie orgasmed. Nothing had touched her pussy, but she orgasmed just the same.

She collapsed onto the platform.

Emmie kissed her full ass all over. "See, darling? I love you. You just had to be trained."

"Feels... sooo good, Emmie!"

"Well done, my good girls," Maria said as she stood in the pool. She walked slowly to the platform.

At the words 'good girls', both Emmie and Pammie screamed in orgasm.

Maria lifted Emmie onto the platform and turned her to face the opposite direction from Pammie. She took hold of both butt plugs and tugged.

Both girls groaned as their holes stretched more.

"On your knees, darlings," Maria said. She slid them on the platform until the bases of their butt plugs almost touched. She held up the big pink double dildo. It was as thick as her wrist.

Both girls stared, then they arched their backs.

Maria slid one end into Emmie's engorged pussy. She fed it in slowly.

"Thank you! Oh, thank you, Mistress!" Emmie cried as ten inches slid into her cunt.

She pushed the other end into Pammie's cunt.

"Now, fuck each other."

Emmie thrust first drawing a moan from Pammie. Pammie shoved back, driving the rubber cock even deeper into Emmie.

Maria smiled and stepped back as the girl's settled into a rhythm.

They screamed and laughed.

She laid her hands on each girl's face. Her eyes rolled back in her head and Maria began programming complete personalities for the fornicating pair.

***

A few minutes later, Maria opened her eyes. She smiled as she watched the girls pushing each other to orgasm after orgasm.

"There, all done. Pammie and Emmie are inside your minds along with your original personalities. When I choose, I will erase the old versions of you, leaving only Pammie and Emmie. Won't that be wonderful when the old you dies, girls?"

"Yesss!" They screamed in high pitched voices as they fucked each other hard.

Maria placed her hands on their hips and stopped them.

She pulled the double dong out of their sopping cunts.

They didn't complain.

Maria laughed. They knew whatever she did next would be even more twisted, and they lived for perversion now.

They didn't have long to wait.

She pulled Emmie's butt plug out and the girl screamed.

Maria smiled at the huge gape of the girl's ass cunt. It was big enough to fist, but she had other plans.

Before her ass could close, she slid the double dong up Emmie's ass.

"Yesss!" Emmie screamed.

Maria pushed the dildo in with her index finger. All two feet were now lodged in Emmie's guts.

Her butt closed leaving the monster dong inside.

"Mmm, yes! So full, Mistress!" Emmie mumbled.

Maria kissed her backside.

Pammie was moaning, unable to see what had just happened. Her ass quivered.

Maria kissed the small of her back.

She pulled out Pammie's plug and tossed it aside. "Such a beautiful gape. Shall I fist you, Pink Pussy Pammie?"

"I'm yours, Mistress! Use me, do anything you want. Rape my fucking soul!"

Maria laughed. She hooked her fingers in Pammie's gape and stretched her wider.

"Yes! I'm yours, tear me open!"

"Shh. Nothing so drastic." She aimed the girl's assholes at each other.

"Push, Emmie! Push hard!"

Her butt hole flexed. The pink head emerged from her hole.

It slid out in a rush and directly into Pammie's gape.

The dildo disappeared in Pammie's ass.

The girls were giggling. "Again?" They whispered in unison.

Maria laughed and stretched Emmie open. "Push, Pammie."

***

12