Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex takes his captives to the basement.
3.9k words
4.5
98.6k
56

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen dangled helplessly over Alex's left shoulder as Jessica squirmed and moaned over his right. He was carrying them down the wide steps to the basement.

"I was in a state after Katie died," Alex said as he descended. "All I wanted to do was drink. Then one night, I saw the ad on late night TV for a Cuban Sexcation." He laughed. "And, I thought, why not? Why the fuck not?"

The basement was brightly lit and didn't smell like a farmhouse basement at all. It smelled of antiseptic.

Looking down over his strong back, Gwen could see clean, shining tile covering the floor.

"The plane ride itself was unreal. Adults only. The plane had two levels. The bottom floor was a brothel and the top floor was just an open orgy. The drinks were complimentary and spiked with Ambrosia, of course. You can't imagine what it was like."

He leaned over and sat Gwen down gently with her back against a pipe in the floor.

She looked around the room. It ran the length of the house, and it had been recently renovated with freshly painted dry wall and gleaming white tiles. There were several hospital gurneys, and each of the structural support pipes that led from the floor to the ceiling was equipped with gleaming silver manacles. There were also examining tables with stirrups like those found in a gynecologist's office - only these also had manacles and leg restraints.

The walls were covered in posters of women in sexual poses, but the women were distorted, exaggerated. They were all incredibly tall with ovesized hips and breasts too large for a human body. And, all of them were tattooed - pornographic images including large murals on their backs. Their names were tattooed above these murals in Gothic or cartoonish lettering: Sinful Sindy, Luscious Lana, Cunt Lickin' Cathy.

What troubled Gwen more than the images were the tattoo machines and inks arrayed on a corner table.

"In Havana, the street was crowded with whores. You just took the nearest one and had her right there on the sidewalk," Alex said as he laid Jessica in a clawfoot bathtub on the tile floor. "The nuns, the Sisters of Morpheus, they were running everywhere, greeting you, encouraging you to indulge."

Alex poured a large bottle of green liquid into the tub, and then he reached in and began massaging it into Jessica's legs as she moaned in yet another climax.

"What are you doing to her?" Gwen asked. She was getting the feeling back in her hands, and she raised them a few inches off her lap.

"What? This? It's a depilatory. Body hair is repugnant. This removes it permanently. I'll save her lashes, and this beautiful black hair," Alex said. He turned and smiled, taking off his cap and showing his smooth scalp. "Unlike the job they did on me. They want Whoremasters to have a uniform look."

Gwen closed her right hand into a fist. "Whoremaster?"

"Yes. There are castes in the new order to come. Morpheus, the living god is at the top. His acolytes and the Sisters of Morpheus come next. Whoremasters, like myself are the third caste, followed by the professional caste, and the whores. Then of course, there are the worker classes." Alex took Jessica's face in his hands. "Now, don't fall asleep and slide into the tub. Otherwise, you'll be wearing wigs for eternity."

Alex stood up and walked to Gwen. He wiped his hands on a white towel. He took her left wrist gently in his hand. "I know you think I didn't notice you moving, but I did. What did you think? Did you think you could stand up and fight your way out of here?"

Gwen whined as he raised her wrist over her head. There was a set of manacles attached to a silver chain and hooked to the pipe she leaned against. He locked her wrist in place and then repeated the motion with her other arm.

"Is that comfortable? Not too tight?"

"You're a monster." Tears were snaking down her cheeks.

He wiped her tears away. "I know it seems like that now. You'll change your mind soon. You'll be happier than you've ever been in your entire life." He stood up and turned toward the stairs. "If you're moving, your former fiance is most likely moving as well. I'd better bring him down. It's a pity you and Jessica hadn't come alone. He's a complication."

When she heard the door to the basement close, Gwen called out to Jessica. "Can you move?"

"Wha...?" Jessica answered in a sleepy voice.

"Jessica? Can you get out of the tub and help me?"

"Help with what?"

"Help me get loose! We have to get out of here."

She moaned in the tub. "No... feels soooo good. You go."

"Jessica! I'm chained up. You have to help me get loose."

"Feels soooo nice. Like when Cal used to... you know... put his big, thick... cock! His big, thick cock in me. But, this feels even better."

"Jessica, he's drugged you. You have to snap out of it and help me."

Jessica raised up in the tub and sat on the edge. The green liquid slid with gel like slowness down her smooth legs. She looked down at her crotch. "All my hair is gone!" She reached down and rubbed her clit in small circles. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Jessica!"

Her eyes snapped open and she stopped masturbating. "I'm sorry, Gwen. It's just so hard to think straight." She stepped out of the tub, the green gel still sliding off her skin.

She left green footprints across the floor.

Jessica knelt and touched the manacles. "How do I..."

"A key. You have to find a key."

Jessica looked at her with sleepy eyes. "Gwen, you're so pretty. I don't know how I didn't see it before." She nuzzled Gwen's neck and whispered, "You smell so nice."

Gwen drew in a sharp breath as the naked, dripping woman ran her tongue up the side of her neck and licked her earlobe.

"Your skin is salty but sweet at the same time." She reached out and cupped Gwen's right breast through her white blouse. "So soft."

"Jessica, don't do that," Gwen whined. "Please. Whatever he gave you is making you do that."

Deep laughter filled the room.

Jessica stood up.

Alex was standing by the tub holding David in the crook of his arm. He seemed to be exerting no more effort than he would carrying a toddler. "Let me guess: you asked her to help you escape? Oh, Gwen. That was pointless."

Jessica shuddered and orgasmed, squirting on Gwen's feet.

Gwen jerked away and mewled in disgust.

Alex caught Jessica in his other arm as she fell forward. "See what you almost did? She could have fallen and hurt herself." He drew Jessica closer and kissed her. She returned the kiss and rubbed her crotch against his overall covered leg. "Well, we'll have to punish Gwen for that later."

Jessica leaned her head back and passed out.

"Poor thing. I doubt if she's had more than a handful of orgasms in her life and now she's having one every minute. She'll pass out a lot over the next hour." He sat David against a support post a few yards from Gwen. His eyelids flickered as Alex locked the manacles in place.

He placed a hypodermic against David's neck. "I actually measured it this time. This will keep him out for a day or so. He injected the contents into David's neck.

Then, he took Jessica back to the tub and sat her down. He picked up a hand shower and turned on the water.

Jessica jolted upright.

"Too cold?"

"No," she whispered.

He scooped her up then and rinsed the green liquid from her body. He turned her around and bent her forward, parting her buttocks. She arched her back.

He laughed. "Good girl, can't have any stray hairs." He swatted her backside and turned off the water.

He helped her step out of the tub and led her toward one of the examination beds.

Jessica stopped and Gwen saw her eyelids flicker. "Wait... wait... where am I?"

"Shh, it's going to be okay."

"No. No, wait. You. You did something to me." She tried to pull away, but Alex scooped her up and laid her on the bed.

"Relax, Jessica. I'm doing something that's going to make you happy. Just trust me."

Jessica screamed. "Let me go! Gwen! Help me, please!"

Gwen closed her eyes and shook her head. She rocked in place.

She opened her eyes and watched as Alex hung an IV bag of clear fluid on a pole attached to the bed.

"Jessica. Be calm." He clamped his huge left hand on her right arm and pressed it down. He uncapped the IV needle with his teeth. "Stop struggling, Jessica. I don't want to hurt you with the needle."

Jessica thrashed and cried, but he held her arm steady. He guided the needle into her arm.

"Ow! No, it hurts. Don't!"

"Shh, now. Relax. There, now." He opened the IV line.

Jessica whimpered. "Cold. It's cold."

"Shh, be still."

Her eyes fluttered and closed.

"What did you do to her?" Gwen asked.

"A sedative drip. Some of the things I'm going to do to her are painful. I want her asleep."

"Goddamn you," Gwen said.

Alex laughed. "Such language from a Jehovah's Witness! I'm shocked."

"You're a cocksucker."

"Tsk-tsk," Alex said as he locked restraints around Jessica's wrists and ankles. He laid the bed out flat. "Just for that, I'm going to let you watch what I'm going to do to her in gory detail - so you'll know what you have to look forward to."

The table had wheels on the bottom and he rolled it over beside Gwen.

"But, before I get started." He pulled a cellphone from his pocket and took Jessica's picture, then he turned and snapped pictures of Gwen and David. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some cards.

They were driver's licenses, and Gwen saw her face on the first one.

He took pictures of the licenses and then dropped them in a wastebasket.

"What are you doing?" Gwen asked.

He held up his finger to silence her as he put the phone to his ear. "Hello, you got the information? Yes. I'll need pickup for Jessica, the brunette, and passage to Havana. No, I'm keeping the blonde slut." He smiled at Gwen and winked.

"Help me!" Gwen shrieked.

He put his hand over the microphone and looked into Gwen's eyes. "Really? Didn't you hear what I just said? I work for these people, they're not going to help you."

He took his hand away from the microphone. "My question is about the man, David."

Alex listened for a moment. Then he turned and looked sideways at David. "No, about one-hundred eighty, and his features are far too masculine. Yes, I'll wait."

He smiled at Gwen. "They want to know if we could make him a woman, but I think he'd be too homely, don't you?"

"Oh, my God."

He snickered and shook his head. He turned his attention back to the phone. His expression turned grave. "No, I don't think there's call for that." He paused. "Well, professional caste, I think." He looked at Gwen. "What does he do other than annoy people at home about his God?"

"He's... he's an accountant."

"Did you hear that?" Alex asked the person on the phone. "You can always use people who move money, right?" He smiled. "Excellent. I'll need transportation for him as well." He hung up.

"What's going to happen?" Gwen asked.

"Well, between the two of us, we managed to save both his cock and balls and his intellect."

"What did you mean, his intellect?" Gwen asked.

Alex wheeled a metal cart covered in a sheet around to the side of Jessica's table. "After they agreed he wasn't a candidate for a sex change, they considered making him laborer caste."

"What does that mean?"

He knelt in front of her. "Morpheus is taking over the world. The church is everywhere - you think it is only in Cuba, but you're wrong. We've penetrated every facet of human existence."

Gwen shrank away from him as best she could with her hands secured to the pipe above her head.

Alex smiled at her. "His plan is to bring order to this chaos that permeates society. People are going to be put into the positions they are most suited for."

"Can't you see how wrong that is? People should have freedom."

Alex shook his head. "It doesn't work. There are ten billion people on this planet, and everyone wants to be in charge. Morpheus is going to change that. The church is going to rule with Morpheus's guidance. Whoremasters like myself are going to choose perfect sex toys, like you and Jessica, to please the masses: the professional caste. Think about it, no more sexual frustration or famine or disease or war. We'll accomplish more in the first ten years under Morpheus than in the last one-thousand years of human existence."

Gwen shook her head. "You're crazy."

He touched her face and she jerked away. "You'll understand soon, I promise."

He sighed. "But, there is a problem with the plan."

"You mean besides the fact that it is insane?"

He sat down beside her. "The worker castes. There are people on this earth who are violent. They rebel, they rob, they cheat, they kill. They have to be made into productive members of society. So, we have the worker castes."

"How do you make them... behave?"

He looked away. "We have a device. It's a long needle attached to a pistol grip with a trigger. We push the needle into the corner of their eye, into their brain. You pull the trigger and it lobotomizes them, destroys all rational thought processes. They can perform manual tasks - lifting, carrying, that sort of thing. They do as they're told. And, we de-sex them and pump them full of steroids to make them strong."

Gwen felt like she was going to be sick. "How could you?"

"We only do it when there's no other choice. Truly bad people with no place in society."

"They wanted you to do that to David!"

He nodded. "I know. The church - that's who I was talking to - sometimes they can be cold. Part of their conditioning is the removal of empathy. But, they will listen to us if we're adamant." He smiled at her. "He's going to be all right. Better, he'll be happy. You'll see."

"Please let us go. I know I can't save Jessica," she said as she squeezed her eyes shut and more tears fell. "But, if you'll just let David and me go, we won't say anything. I promise."

He brushed her hair out of her eyes. "You know, for you, I would almost do that. I'm drawn to you, and I want to make you happy."

"Then..."

"But," he said as he grasped her long hair and pulled her head back. "You see, the problem is, I want you. And, I can have you. I'm going to fuck your virgin pussy until you pass out, and I'm going to make you love me for it."

It's a mad scientist's chamber of horrors, Gwen thought as she watched Alex working on the unconscious Jessica.

He had made Gwen stand and hooked her chains higher on the pipe. She hung from the manacles.

Alex wanted her to watch everything he did, but he wanted David asleep.

Alex pulled the sheet off the rolling cart. The cart was covered in frightening bottles of brightly colored liquids: emerald green, electric blue, and a red that almost seemed to glow. Beside the bottles was an array of hypodermic needles of varying lengths and gauges.

But, what terrified Gwen the most was a large glass bottle of pink fluid. There was a heavy cap on top with a black rubber hose attached. The hose was connected to a pistol grip that turned into a gleaming steel dildo.

The "head" of the fake penis had five short hypodermic needles arrayed around it attached to tiny syringes of pink liquid. A thin, rigid tube extended from the tip of the dildo.

A single drop of pink fluid clung to the end of the tube.

Alex used a tape and measured Jessica from her heel to the top of her head. "Five feet eight inches." He punched some numbers into a calculator on the cart. He picked up a syringe with a long, thick needle and drew fluid from a red bottle. "Uniform height. Street whores are to be six feet tall, six foot eight in heels."

"You can't make someone taller."

Alex laughed as he checked the amount of fluid in the needle. "Four inches of height, six and a half CC's total. Three inches in the thighs and another one inch in the calves. I like them to be proportional. Most Whoremasters just jam it in their thighs and don't worry about them having short calves."

He spoke as if he were a craftsman instead of a monster.

Gwen cried out and turned away as he drove the needle down hard into Jessica's thigh. She heard the needle squeal as it pierced the bone.

Jessica didn't make a sound. She was completely unconscious.

He repeated the procedure on her calf and then did the other leg. He rubbed Jessica's forehead afterward. "She's beautiful. I almost want to keep her for myself, but I have to be choosy. I can only have a dozen whores in my harem."

"Is she going to die?" Gwen whimpered. "Did you poison her?"

Alex looked at her in horror. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm transforming her body for her new life."

"It's impossible. You're just a sick man injecting her with God knows what. You're killing her."

Alex sighed. "Gwen. Jessica is going to be fine. Tomorrow morning, she will six feet tall with 42J breasts, a twenty-eight inch waist, and forty inch hips."

"You're crazy!" Gwen screamed loud enough to reverberate off the white basement walls.

Alex reached under the cart and held up a black rubber strap with a red ball attached to the middle. "Gwen, I want you to watch this and understand what I'm doing to her; however, if you continue to scream, I'm going to put this ball gag in your mouth. It's very uncomfortable. Do you want me to do that?"

Gwen shook her head slowly. "N... No."

"Good. Now I want you to watch and be calm. No more screaming. You can ask me questions, but no more ridiculous accusations. I am not killing her."

Gwen hung from the restraints and wept.

"Now for the breasts," he said. He took a syringe with red liquid and pushed a frighteningly long needle through Jessica's right nipple and into her breast.

Gwen wanted to look away, but she watched as the woman's poor breast began to swell from the volume of liquid being forced into it.

"It stimulates growth, of course. But it also changes the glands to produce Ambrosia," he looked up at Gwen and smiled. "That's the wonderful liquid I spiked her coffee with. The most powerful aphrodisiac ever known. A pint of this can keep a man hard for an entire day." He stroked Jessica's face and smiled down at her. "It takes even less to turn a little Bible thumping shrew into a raging nymphomaniac."

Other needles followed. Injections in her buttocks and waist, her lips. At one point, he took a small needle and injected something into the little nubbin above her vagina.

Gwen crossed her legs and whined in sympathy, then whined louder as Alex injected something into Jessica's anal ring.

Jessica slept through it all, and, for that, Gwen thanked God.

Alex picked up a device that looked like a cell phone. There was a metal barrel in the end and he inserted a syringe in it. He spread green gel on Jessica's lower abdomen and ran the device over it.

"What are you doing?" Gwen asked. Her curiosity was piqued even though she was horrified.

"There they are. Two healthy ovaries."

"What are you going to do?"

He pressed a button and the syringe slid forward in the tube. The needle pierced the flesh in her lower abdomen. It was very long.

"Right ovary gets preserved - Morpheus wants zero population growth; however, at some point in the future, there might be a desire to breed Jessica. So we just put one ovary to sleep."

He was talking about Jessica as if she were livestock or a possession. "She's a person, not a thing!" Gwen said, though she was careful not to raise her voice.

The needle was empty and it withdrew gently.

Alex removed it from the tube and dropped it in the trash. "Back to this debate, are we?"

"What gives you the right?"

"Morpheus is trying to save the world, make everyone happy, give everyone eternal life..."

"You mean make men happy - not women, we're just objects for your amusement."

Alex shook his head. "You understand nothing. Do you think I wanted this?"

12